My Mom's a Submissive Slut Pt. 03

Story Info
And so is my Dad!
7.6k words
4.55
78.8k
86

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca Hendricks glanced at her phone, checking the coordinates of the home she was driving toward in her VW Jetta. Her friend James had invited her to visit, 100 miles away, after a lot of back-and-forth over his supposedly submissive mother.

She'd figured it was bullshit – just a ruse to get her there to fuck – but James had sent her a selfie of himself standing next to a nude woman. One about old enough to be his mom, maybe. She even looked a little like him. If this was James' mother, and she'd shown him the slutty other side of herself . . . did she know the slutty other side of her son?

Rebecca grinned and turned down the car stereo as she turned onto the street where this strange family lived.

––––––––-

"Blossomed" is a pretty cliché way to describe how the relationship between my mother and I developed over the month after Dad "made" her become my submissive slut. I mean, how can you get infatuated with your own mom? The same way it happens with other people, I suppose. Sex. Lots and lots of sex.

It's different with your mother, though. Everybody wants the love of their parents, and I guess parents want to feel loved by their kids. So maybe I'm not a very strict "master" in our relationship. More like a sex-crazed partnership.

It's just fun. Like when we're driving to the nursery to get some dirt and plantings for the backyard. My job: Haul the crap. Her job: Suck dick in the SUV on the way there.

I make her take off her blouse and bra first, riding in the passenger seat topless. Sure, the windows are tinted but the SUV sits up pretty high.

"Put your hands on the headrest and stick those luscious boobs out," I tell her.

Mom loves being put on display. Her nipples get super hard and I can see her chest heaving in my peripheral vision. It reminds me of the first time she showed herself to me, standing the living room, when Dad "made" her strip. My dick remembers, too. So I unzip and get it out, proudly erect for my slutty mother.

I stroke myself, which Mom absolutely loves. I do too. Maybe I'm as much of an exhibitionist as she is. When she shows me her beautiful vulva – using her hands to make a little performance down there, pulling her labia and pinching her clitoris and eventually, when she knows I'm close, revealing her open vagina – I feel like I'm forced to squirt for her. Like I'm compelled to give in to her awesome femininity and when she takes my cock into her mouth to finish me, there's this incredible desire to be or do anything she wants.

Especially after she started sticking her finger in my ass right as I orgasm. There was no room for that in the SUV, unfortunately, when I finally let her bring her mouth to my rod. After the appropriate amount of begging.

"Please, may I cover myself?" she pleads as we're pulled up at a stoplight. First car in line, of course. The people on the other side of the intersection are getting an eyeful. One car taking a left nearly hits the curb as the driver gawks.

"Nope. You've got a great rack, Mom. I'm proud of you."

"Let me suck your cock."

"Listen to that mouth. You're such a randy cougar, Mom. I mean really."

"Please, Master James, this cunt would dearly love to suck your cock right now."

"Take your hands off the headrest and hold your boobs out so everyone knows what you're doing."

She shoves her tits and hard nipples at the windshield as we pull forward, giving every car in the opposite turn lane a look. The SUV seems to lack acceleration until the driver behind us honks his horn.

"Okay, now you can suck it," I tell her and Mom lunges across to impale her face on my engorged cock. It's great because she has to climb the center console so I can squeeze and stroke her hanging milf-boobs while she's blowing me.

Stuff like that.

It's a little more serious at night, now that Mom is sleeping in my bed. Yeah, I'm fucking her. No, it doesn't feel sick. She's so incredibly happy to be riding my dick, making all kinds of ruckus so Dad can hear down the hall.

"I haven't been properly made love to in years," she whispers in the darkness.

"What's up with that?" Long silence. "Mom?"

"It's uh, complicated. You know your father and I have a different sort of arrangement."

"You're his slut or whatever, and he doesn't fuck you?"

"I can't talk about it."

I rub my Mom's bottom and say, "There's a long . . . hard . . . spanking in your future if you don't."

Mom sighs. "I just can't."

I'm not going to be a dick about it and frankly, Mom not getting laid has turned out to be a bonanza for me. She's got to be a world-class piece of ass. Her pussy is like its own organism, the way it can clench and milk the cum out of me. And I can bang the living hell out of her when I need to. I'm kind of big and the girls at college complain.

Except Rebecca. She loves it, after she makes me eat her pussy for a long, long time and she's squeezed off several orgasms to get herself all Lucy Juicy. She sort of "orders" me to do it and I notice that I like the feeling of "obeying" to lap at her dark, tidy cunt. Rebecca has milky white skin and nearly black hair, and her nipples and nether region have this dark pigmentation. It's a memorable combo.

Which moves me to sit up in bed, get between my mother's legs and adjust her so I can orally worship her fantastic vulva, too. It's heaven kissing and suckling and lapping her lovebox while she strokes my hair and runs her finger around my ear.

"Lower," she whispers but I'm not sure what she means. Hey I'm 19, give me a break. Mom tucks a pillow under herself and pulls her knees back. So I drag my tongue lower, flicking a little and making her squirm. I think I know what she wants. So I try tonguing at her butthole.

"Do it," she says. And there's that command-and-obey thing going off in my head. It makes my dick hard as I make myself make out with my mother's asshole. My nose lands at the entrance to her vagina, so the scent of her there combines with the musky taste in her ass.

Mom's back to making her noises again. I swear I never heard my parents having sex in the house when I was growing up, and now she just cuts loose whenever. It might be some kind of turn on or torture meant for Dad, I'm thinking as I try to shove my tongue into her bottom. I'm grinding my throbbing cock against the sheet as I'm buried in my mom's female hormones and pheromones and whatever, just letting myself get lost in there, letting myself go and releasing myself to the smells and heat and texture and sounds of her pleasure.

Her hand eventually grips my head to hold me in place I guess and then I can sense her other hand above me, massaging and working her clitoris. It's familiar now, after the many times I've made her masturbate in front of me. I know from her motions when she's readying herself for an orgasm, so I redouble my efforts to please her, whipping my jaw and tongue as fast as I can against her anus.

When her orgasm starts with a bellowing groan, I leap up, grab her legs, flip her over, spread her ass and plant my needy cock against her anal entrance. Then I grip my mother by the throat and feel her voicebox howl as I push myself inside. I can't believe she can take me like this but that disbelief is quickly subsumed by the unbelievable sensation that's exploding from my dick. It's so tight and hot in there that my whole abdomen in on fire. And my balls! Oh my god they're swelling up with a massive load.

Maybe there's something to this foreplay idea. Maybe Mom's schooling me.

So I fuck the bejesus out of her, for as long as I can, which isn't very long, still clutching Mom's throat as she wails and then stops when she feels me pull out and grind my cock in her asscrack as shoot cum all over her back and hair.

So I guess I'm an asslicking "master." Whatever. I like it.

The first time I fucked Mom's cunt was kind of anti-climactic. Well, not for my dick of course, but it wasn't some amazing romantic event.

It became apparent that Mom liked being "used" and I kind of got in the habit. Just grabbing her and fucking her mouth whenever, that sort of thing. A lot of grabass, too. Why not? She's a submissive slut.

So one day I have some friends over for a pool party. No, I didn't humiliate Mom but I let her get away with being a tad underdressed. You know, for a mom. Anyway, there were girls there and the home situation had got me used to taking what I want. Only I couldn't. It was a little frustrating. One girl, Kami, was pretty flirty and had a rockin' bod. I had to consciously stop myself from telling her to yank down her bikini top. Maybe I should have.

Afterward it's just me and Mom, picking up bottles and so forth and Mom's bent over a table. I'm a little drunk and I want to fuck. And it's right there to be used, you know? So I walk up behind her, pull down the bikini bottom she's been parading in front of my friends and rub my cock on her bare ass.

Mom just stays bent over, like a good slut. The ass-rubbing and the memory of cock-teasing Kami get me hard fast. I rub my cock between her legs and feel my slutty mother's cuntslime lubing me up. Then shove it inside her, into my own mom's vagina, treating her like the submissive slut she wants to be.

It's perfect. Closing my eyes and seeing Kami's sweet face smiling at me as I get my Johnson off on my personal human fucktoy. Until Mom's groaning breaks the spell.

"Use me," I hear her mutter.

"Shut up," I say as I ram her to the hilt.

Mom tries but she can't help but go "huh huh huh" as I pound into her hot cunt. That's okay. I keep my eyes closed and it's Kami taking all of my cock and loving it. Those titties she was bouncing in the pool are bouncing in rhythm with my vicious thrusts now. My balls tighten up and then I pump a satisfying quart of cum into her, saying "Oh, Kami," as I orgasm so Mom knows how she is being used. Like a fuckhole. For her own son.

It's bad, I know. She likes being bad. It gets her off. And I have a 19-year-old set of balls constantly generating cum at the sight of my exhibitionist mother's slutty behavior. So I use her holes. Kind of like a Mom with Benefits.

Still, a lot of stuff goes on my head. Being able to do whatever I want, sexually, has started opening up inhibitions about little fantasies I've had. Jacking it in front of my mother never gets old, and as I'm doing it other little movies play in my head. Knowing my Mom would go along with whatever I want makes my fantasies powerfully close to real.

That's the kind of stuff that's been going on for the last month.

Now Rebecca's coming to visit. I've been telling her most of what's been happening, and she's been answering my very personal kinky sex questions. Over the weeks she's been working me to "prove" this isn't a load of crap. So I told Mom and Dad one of my girlfriends from college was going to stay with us for few days.

"No problemo," says Dad. He's always gung ho about me having girls over, especially around the pool. Big surprise.

Mom gives me this hollow look, like she remembers when I told her I wanted a Slutty Mom Show in front of another woman. Oh, well. I am Master James, you know.

So I get a text from Rebecca saying she's close to the house. Time to put my fantasy-soaked plan into motion.

"Mom, my friend Rebecca is almost here," I tell her. "Do you remember when you first showed yourself to me, after Dad and I came home from the golf course?"

Eyes wide, she nods at me slowly.

"I think we'll re-enact something like that as soon as she gets here, to get things off on the right foot."

Mom just blinks and breathes hard. I can see her nipples jutting against her blouse. She doesn't get to wear a bra around the house any more. When she's dressed at all.

We relax on the couch and wait for Rebecca to arrive. By that meaning Mom gives me a gentle handjob out of my jeans. With a bit of suckage. Life is good.

Doorbell rings, I tuck myself away and go to greet Rebecca. I tell Mom to stand and wait for us in the living room. At the door, Rebecca looks me up and down and says, "Somebody's excited to see me," as she leers my crotch. Her hand gives my cock a squeeze as we kiss and I know this visit is going to be fun.

I've got it all planned out as we walk together toward the living room. There's Mom, sheer white blouse showing off her tits and the short skirt barely covering her ass and bare pussy, face already flushed at having to meet one of my girlfriends like this.

"Rebecca, this is Cunt," I say.

"I hate that word," she replies sharply. "What's your real name?"

My plan seems to be slipping away. I kind of suspected – okay, maybe hoped – this might happen.

"Carol," my mother says quietly.

"I'm very pleased to meet you," Rebecca says as she steps away from me and close to Mom. "James has told me how beautiful you are, and how much he loves you."

I don't remember any of that.

"What do you have for me under that skirt?"

"It's ah, it's my . . . ."

"Don't you say it. I told you I don't like it. Show me."

Mom frowns, confused I guess about who is becoming the master in this situation.

"It's okay," I say.

"Nuh-uh," says Rebecca. "You? Over on the couch and get that dick out."

And that's it. I do what I'm told, pants around my ankles and cock poking at my chest, balls already tightening as I spread my knees wide at her imagined command.

Mom's eyes are darting between my hardness and Rebecca's face, watching and waiting.

"It's fine, Carol," Rebecca says. "You can stare at it. James says you love it. Do you love your son's long fat cock?"

"Yes, I do," my mother says shamefacedly.

"I guess you weren't shitting me, James. Now Carol, I want you to pull up your skirt, nice and slow."

Mom's hands move downward. When they start moving upward my balls start throbbing. I don't dare touch my cock or I know I'll shoot cum immediately. And Rebecca hasn't given me permission anyway. I realize what's happening, and my breathing gets short.

Rebecca takes a step back and puts her hands on her hips as Mom bites her bottom lip and lifts the hem higher, exposing her vulva. Her chest is heaving and I'm watching her nipples and areolae press against her blouse. I better not look between her legs.

"You two are incredible," Rebecca says. "Tell me, Carol. Tell me how your son uses that pussy you're showing me."

Having to admit that she's an incestuous slut to another, much younger woman is humiliating the hell out of mom. I hope she's getting off on this. I sure am.

"I let him fuck me," my mother gasps. As if the dream life we've been living for the last month is being shattered by the realization of what it really is. I look at her vacant face, staring at my cock, mouthing these words and know she's lost somewhere in her bad girl world.

"How nice. Would you like to fuck him right now?"

"Please."

I can see the tears welling in Mom's eyes.

"Please can you ride your son's glorious cock or please don't make you do it?

"Don't make me. Please."

"Having a change of heart, slutty mommy? So what will you do for me instead?"

Mom has her mouth open, tongue running back and forth over her bottom lip, maybe hoping Rebecca will get the hint when she says, "Anything you want."

"That's a good girl," Rebecca says as my mother's eyes squeeze shut. I watch a tear fall down her cheek.

"Turn around and show us your bottom."

Mom's hands flip up the hem to display herself. I feel a twinge of pride at how fine my mother's ass looks.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks."

I'm staring at where I've licked my mothers asshole, remembering, when Rebecca asks me, "It this where you've been buttfucking her?"

Of course it is, but I get what Rebecca's up to: Maximum humiliation for my mother.

"She takes it up the ass, balls deep, and loves it," I say.

"Wow, Carol. He's got a big one for anal. You must be some serious brand of dick whore. Are you? Even for your own son?"

"Yes," I hear my mother say. "I'm awful. It's so wrong, what's happened."

"Oh, shut up. You love it. I should beat your ass raw for how you've seduced my friend. You stay like that and think about it while I go to the bathroom. Where?"

I point at the stairs and Rebecca heads up with her luggage. Mom holds position, bent over and turned away from me, ass spread with her hands and vagina leaking badly.

"Are you doing okay?" I ask.

"It's excruciating," I hear her say.

"Looks like it's turning you on, though."

"You have no idea. Is she mean?"

"We'll be all right."

When Mom didn't say anything back I noticed that I had said "we." Rebecca's dominant streak wasn't a big surprise. Lots of experimenting goes on that first year at college, away from our parents.

Texting with Rebecca when I was investigating my mother's fetishes, I had confided that I wasn't that comfortable being a "stern master" for her. Upon discussion (and internet research) I learned that some people can "go both ways" in varying degrees and under certain circumstances. All I knew at the moment was my brain and my dick were loving letting Rebecca take over.

Steps on the stairs break my reverie. Mistress Rebecca returns with a large flat box, drops it loudly on the coffee table and says, "Well, this wasn't hard to find. Stand up, Carol."

Mom's hand flies up to cover her mouth when she sees the box.

"You know the combination for the lock, don't you?" My mother nods slowly, fearfully.

"Open it up and show us what's inside."

Mom sighs and pauses. Big moment for her, I guess. I really want to touch my cock. It got a chance to calm down when Rebecca was out of the room.

"Now," Rebecca says less playfully and Mom's knees buckle and fall so she can work the combination wheels, fingers trembling. Up comes the lid and Rebecca starts laughing as my mother hangs her head. The damned thing folds toward me, though, so I can't see inside.

"Goldmine!" my dark-maned confessor crows as she reaches into the box and lifts a pair of handcuffs. I guess it's my parents' toy box. I wish I could see, but I don't bend over the lid and look. Because Rebecca hasn't given me permission. In my head, anyway.

That's fixed when she says, "Turn your back and let your mommy put these on you."

Oh, shit. It feels like vertigo as Mom expertly cinches the steel bands around my wrists.

"There you go, jerkoff. We both know you love to stroke that hog in front of women, like a pervert. Not any more!"

Okay, so I'm handcuffed and can't touch my dick. I'm still big enough to knock either one across the room if I want. Then I see Rebecca hand my mom some rope and tell her, "Get rid of his pants and do his ankles." It's like when my mother used to tie my shoelaces as I watch her quickly bind me. She's really good at it.

"We don't need his mouth, for now," Rebecca says as she hands Mom the ball gag. And I stupidly open my mouth for it, letting go for whatever they want to do. Hey, my mother's here, I must be pretty safe, right?

"Hmmm," says Rebecca as she examines me and my cock, which is oozing precum onto my solar plexus. Another look in the box and she hands Mom some alligator clips.

"Pull his tee shirt up over his face and do his nipples," she says.

The room goes white as my eyes are covered. And then comes the pain. I have a pretty high tolerance but these things sting like hell.

"Did you like slapping mommy's boobs?" Rebecca says as a hand grasps my member, rolls over the dickslime and strokes me slowly. I buck up at it. Then the hand moves down and slaps me in the balls.

"Mmmmmph!" hear myself shout into my tee shirt.

"May I please watch his face?" I hear my mother say.

"Why yes, Carol. Feel free to enjoy yourself."

Mom tugs the tee shirt over my head and around my neck. She has her blouse off, just wearing the short skirt now. The sight of her familiar breasts offers me some distracting relief from the ache that's exploding from my guts.