My Mom's Drunk Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers

"I see Anne has had a few too many," Cody's Mom said to her son with a smile. Cody was inching his fly up slowly, trying to not make any movements under the blanket.

"Yeah, she passed out a few minutes ago, right next to me," Cody said.

His Mom leant over Anne and shook her gently. "Anne, wake up honey the party's over." It took quite a few minutes to wake the sleeping blonde, giving Cody a chance to finish zipping up his fly and throw off the blanket with relief.

Anne starting giggling drunkenly when Cody's mother finally got her awake and sitting up again.

"Home time Anne," his mother said.

"Oh, party over?" slurred the buxom blonde.

"Yes, are you okay getting home?" Cody's Mom asked with some concern.

"I'm fine," Anne waved her off as she hauled herself to her feet. The drunk blonde lost her balance as she stood up and tumbled back onto the couch.

"Um, Cody honey, can you help Anne home," his mother said, turning to her nineteen year old son. "I don't want her hurting herself or sleeping on the lawn or something."

"Sure, no problem Mom," Cody said, standing up.

Together they managed to get Anne to her feet. The lovely blonde hooked her arm into Cody's and let him lead her towards the door. Cody was very aware of the side of Anne's full left breast pressing against his arm. His crotch stirred slightly at the memory her mammary filling his hand when he'd felt her up earlier.

"Make sure she gets safely home," his mother instruction as she followed them to the front door, shutting it behind them as Cody led his neighbour back across the lawn towards her own house, her drunken steps very unsteady as she leant heavily on her young guide.

"The key's in my pocket," Anne told him as they reached the front door of her house, she was leaning heavily on his arm and he was sure he could feel her nipple jutting against his bicep through her top.

"Okay," Cody said, slipping his hand into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Front pocket," Anne corrected him.

"Okay," he repeated, unable to help himself from giving her ass a quick squeeze before he moved his hand to her front pocket. He dug deep into her pocket, feeling the heat from her crotch as his fingers dug out her key ring.

"Mmm," breathed Anne, unconsciously grinding herself into his hand as he searched her pocket.

Cody pulled out her keys and unlocked her front door, helping her into the house.

"Thank you for taking me home Cody," Anne told him as he kicked the door shut behind him and started to lead her towards her bedroom.

"Um, guess we're here," he said when they reached her room. "Goodnight Anne."

Before he could pull away from here, Anne took hold of his hand and drew it up to her right breast. Cody sucked in a sharp intake of breath as she pressed his hand to her tit. The large orb filled his palm, and although this was hardly the first time he'd felt her boob that evening, it still excited him, the bulge in his pants immediately growing.

"Oh wow," Cody murmured, squeezing Anne's ample breast through her t-shirt as she clutched his hand against her bosom.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Anne whispered to him, her voice husky.

Cody gave her tit another squeeze, "I think you're seducing me," he corrected.

"Oh," Anne giggled, releasing his hand and stumbling into her bedroom. "Silly me."

As she walked into her room, away from where Cody stood dumbfounded in the hallway, she peeled her t-shirt up over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her lacy white bra.

"So are you coming in?" Anne asked the stunned teen, glancing back over her shoulder.

"I..." Cody's eyes widened as the beautiful older blonde reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She pulled off the piece of lingerie and tossed it away, revealing her sleek bare back. He could see the side of one heavy breast as she turned slightly to look over her shoulder at him again.

"Well?" she asked with a sly smile.

"Yes," Cody managed to stammer, stepping into the bedroom after her. He moved right up behind her and wrapped his arms around her topless body.

"Mmm," murmured Anne as she leant back against her young companion. Cody's hands immediately slipped up to cup and squeeze her bare breasts.

"Oh wow!" groaned Cody as his hands finally touched the bare flesh of Anne's big boobs. Her tits had felt great through her top or with his hands directly on her bra, but naked they were fantastic! They felt so warm and soft, overflowing his palms as he lifted and squeezed the ample mounds. His fingers found and pinched her hard nipples before he again covered her tits and fisted his hands over the firm flesh.

"I'm so horny!" breathed Anne, grinding her jean-clad ass back against Cody's bulging crotch as he groped her bare tits.

Cody gave Anne's big tits another squeeze, then let his hands drop to her jeans. He unbuttoned her fly, pulling them open and then let one hand slide down Anne's smooth belly and into the front of her jeans.

"Oh yeah!" moaned Anne as Cody's hand slid down over her panty clad mound, she rolled her hips forward, pressing against his palm as he cupped her sex.

"Bend forward," Cody instructed. She did as he asked, leaning forward with her hands on the bed in front of her, the pose pushing her lovely round ass out towards Cody. The horny teen held his older neighbour by the hips and rubbed his crotch up against her ass, enjoying the feel of her nicely rounded posterior pressing back against him. He stroked his hands over her smooth, bare back, then scooped them underneath her body to capture and squeeze her heavy, hanging tits.

Giving her breasts a firm squeeze he then grabbed the waist of her jeans and tugged them back and down over her panty clad ass, dropping them around her ankles as he squeezed her buttocks in both his hands.

"Oh wow!" groaned Cody for the fifth time that night as he gazed at her posterior. He gave another grunt of lust and then tugged off her panties, leaving her completely naked. Cody gave Anne's bare ass a light slap. The firm flesh barely jiggled.

Anne giggled at his slap and then fell forwards on the bed, turning over and parting her thighs to give Cody his first look at a woman's naked pussy.

"Oh man!" gasped Cody as Anne licked her right index finger and then seductively ran it down between her heaving breasts. She stroked her fingertip down across her smooth, flat belly, downwards through the trimmed thatch of her pubic hair. Cody's eyes went wide as Anne lightly stroked the lips of her pussy, parting them with her fingertip and pressing her digit up inside her moistening entry.

"Take off your clothes," she breathed, very slowly sliding her finger in and out of her vagina.

"O..Okay," stammered Cody, his eye's glued to Anne's finger. In a rush he tugged his shirt up off his head and tossed it aside, then he hurriedly yanked off his jeans, almost tripping himself up in rush. Anne grinned up at the eager nineteen year old as he pulled off his underpants revealing a fully engorged penis, jutting straight out towards the buxom object of his desire.

Anne sat up on the bed and reached out for Cody. "Very nice," she murmured in appreciation as she gently ran both her hands over the length of Cody's erection.

"Oh God!" groaned Cody at her touch. He rocked back on his heels, looking up at the ceiling, his knees going weak as Anne gently stroked his balls with one hand.

"So what do you want to do?" Anne asked with a wicked grin. She let go of her eager young companion and climbed up onto the bed, lying back to prepare for him.

Cody's thoughts immediately went to earlier that evening, on the couch when he had his cock in her pretty mouth. "I want you to suck my dick," he breathed lustfully, climbing up on the bed.

Anne paled a little as Cody started to climb up her body. "I'm not sure," she said, hesitating for the first time. "I'm not a big fan of oral..."

Cody didn't paused however, moving himself up so that he was squatting over her chest, grasping his cock by the base and aiming it towards Anne's lips.

"Taste me," he told her, leaning forward and pressing his dick against her mouth, much like he had done earlier on the couch whilst she was passed out.

Anne had no more time to protest as Cody slid his penis into her mouth. The teenager gave a moan of pleasure as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth, the head sliding over Anne's tongue and pressing right against the entry of her throat.

Anne's eyes widened in surprise as she found herself face to face with Cody's abdomen, her lips sealed around the base of his cock.

"That's it! Suck!" gasped Cody, withdrawing slightly and then thrusting back, deep into her mouth. Cody moaned as he felt Anne begin to suck on his prick. This was so much better than on the couch, from this angle he could go so much deeper and she was now actively sucking on his hard cock!

Cody groaned and began to thrust against Anne's face, pistoning his dick in and out of her mouth as the busty blonde did her best to avoid gagging and suck him, her tongue fluttering around him as he pumped her mouth.

"Yeah baby!" grunted Cody, thrusting faster, jackhammering against her mouth, his balls slapping her chin.

After a few minutes Cody pulled out of her mouth and slapped his cock against her face. "Mmm, suck that cock!" he breathed, full of lust. He shoved his cock back into her mouth as resumed thrusting, holding his cock around the base of the shaft and guiding it's movements.

After about ten minutes of this, Cody finally withdrew from Anne's mouth, her lips and chin glistening with saliva and he moved back down her body.

"Fuck me Cody!" she gasped, turned on from the rough blowjob he'd forced her to perform, but relieved that her mouth was finally free.

Cody didn't need to be asked twice, he moved down between her parted thighs, lining the head of his cock up with the hot, wet entry to Anne's sex. He was about to do it, he was about to fuck his gorgeous next door neighbour.

Kneeling between Anne's thighs, he thrust forward with his hips, sinking his cock deep into her tight pussy.

Anne arched her back, her arms coming around Cody's body to pull him against her.

"Oh my God!" she cried out at his sudden and deep entrance. "Oh, fuck me Cody!"

The teenager's hips began to pound against her, his hard cock sliding deep up inside her with each thrust. Anne clutched his body tight against her as he fucked her, each time he buried his cock to the hilt in her pussy she gasped with pleasure.

"Oh yeah, that's it honey, fuck me, fuck me hard!" Anne gasped, clearly turned on from the vigorous pounding Cody was giving her.

Cody bent his head forward and captured Anne's right nipple between his lips, sucking heavily on it as he fucked her. The movement of his hips increased in pace and Anne's breathing became faster.

The bedroom was filled with the sound of sex. The smacking of Cody's hips against Anne's inner thighs. The slurps of his mouth on her tits. The slapping of his balls against her ass. The sounds of Cody's grunts and Anne's gasps as they humped against each other.

Anne's hands slid down to Cody's ass, pulling him deeper against her as he pounded her. "Oooh yesssss!" Anne suddenly screamed out in orgasm, her whole body thrashing on Cody's cock as her climax ripped through her body.

Cody didn't slow his thrusts as he was close to losing it himself. He felt her pussy almost squeezing against his cock as she orgasmed and he could hold out no longer.

"Fuck yeah!" grunted Cody, his face scrunching up as he slammed his cock deep into Anne's cunt and exploded. His whole body tensed up and his balls churned as wave after wave of cum burst from the end of his cock and flooded into Anne's pulsating pussy.

"Oh wow!" gasped Cody as the last of his climax slipped from his body and he slumped forward on top of Anne, gasping for breath. Anne's own orgasm had also run it's course and she fell back against the bed, breathing heavily.

"That was so incredible," murmured Cody once he had recovered his breath. He withdrew from her, his cock twitching slightly as the sensitive shaft slid out of Anne's slick passage.

He rolled off her, lying beside her on the bed, breathing heavily.

"Thank you so much for that," he gasped, a large grin spreading over his face, what a night this had been!

Cody lay there for a few minutes, smiling happily up at the roof as his sexy older neighbour Anne lay on the bed beside him, his cum no doubt leaking from her pussy. The thought of her naked beside him made his balls tingle slightly, but his spent cock didn't stir.

"Wow," he breathed once more and sat up. He turned towards Anne and saw that she was sleeping, passed out from too much drink or exhausted from their sex session. Cody's eyes were drawn to her large bare breasts, that were rising and falling with each slow even breath she took. He gazed over her naked body, it was perfect. Her flat stomach, long slim legs, and the kinky thatch of her pubic hair, trimmed into a small strip above her vagina. God she was sexy!

Cody leant over and kissed Anne's cheek, it felt so soft and warm beneath his lips, she was incredible. The kiss made Cody realise that he hadn't actually kissed his pretty neighbour yet. He'd had his cock in her mouth twice but not his tongue. He bent over again, and this time kissed her on the lips. Anne didn't wake up or respond to his kiss, but it still felt wonderful.

Cody moaned and kissed her harder, his hand coming up to stroke her soft cheek as he passionately pressed his lips to hers. Anne slept through, oblivious, as the horny teenager pushed his tongue between her lips and into her mouth to seek hers. Although she didn't respond or kiss back, the kiss still felt incredible to Cody.

He pressed his body against hers, his hand dropping to her bare breast as he made out with his sleeping neighbour, his tongue hungrily probing her mouth. Cody pinched Anne's nipple and rubbed his cock against her hip as he licked the inside of her mouth. He groaned, his cock stiffening slightly as he pressed up against her.

"Anne, wake up," Cody said, shaking her slightly. "Wake up, I wanna do it again," he said, grinding his crotch against the soft swell of her shapely hip, his cock hardening at the prospect of fucking her a second time.

Anne lay there, complete comatose from the alcohol she'd drunk, not responding to Cody's attempts to wake her.

"Come on, wake up! Let's fuck!" Cody said more loudly, a little frustrated but her lack of reaction. He sat up and shook her again, harder this time. "Anne?" he repeated, pinching and twisting hard on her left nipple, still she didn't stir.

"Fine," Cody announced, if she didn't wake up he still intended to have his way with her. He remembered how much fun he'd hard earlier on the couch when she had passed out beside him, so there was no point in denying himself so more fun just because she was sleeping.

He gave her breast another squeeze as he stroked his cock, it was now fully erect, hardened by the prospect of fucking Anne again. Cody shuffled up to the top of the bed, reaching down and turning her head towards him and guiding his cock towards her closed lips.

His hard shaft was glistening slightly from the juices of her pussy as he rubbed it across her full lips, they felt soft and wet on the tip of his penis. With a long moan, Cody pushed forward, parting Anne's lips and sliding his cock into her mouth.

"Oh wow!" he breathed as the hard pole slid over her tongue, pushing right into her wet mouth. Holding the back of Anne's head with both hands, Cody shoved his cock further into her mouth. The angle was much better than it had been on the couch and he let out a satisfied groan as he fed most of his length into her mouth.

"That's it baby!" he breathed as he moved her head back and forth on his cock. Her lips were not the tight seal they had been when she was awake and actively sucking on him, but his cock sliding over her tongue still felt good. "Suck on it!" he gasped, but of course the sleeping woman didn't.

Cody molested her mouth for a few more minutes, but her lack of active suction made it much less exciting than the blowjob he'd forced on her when they had first arrived in the bedroom. He reached down with one hand and resumed playing with her tits as he pushed his cock deep into her mouth once again and he got a better idea.

Cody let her head drop back onto the bed as he moved down the bed a little, swinging a leg over her so that he was straddling her chest. He took hold of a large firm breast in each hand, leaning forwards so that his cock dropped into Anne's deep cleavage. Cody licked his lips as he pressed her big tits together, forming a tight sheath around the hard shaft of his cock.

"Oh yeah!" he gasped as his cock was enveloped by the soft, mountainous flesh. With a lustful groan he back to pump his hips, sliding his cock between Anne's huge boobs, titfucking her.

He clutched tightly at her breasts as his humped his cock against her chest, the tunnel formed by her tightly pressed cleavage felt almost as good as her cunt had felt earlier. Cody's balls slapped against the underside of Anne's heavy tits as he titfucked her, each thrust causing her big boobs to jiggle and quiver delightfully, turning him on even more.

Cody paused his thrusts for a moment, grabbing his cock around the base and giving it a few strokes in his hand. "You have such great hooters," he told the sleeping beauty, slapping his cock against the nipple on her right tit. He then moved his cock back into her cleavage and grabbed the sides of her heavy breasts. Cody jiggled her big tits in his hands, slapping them together around his cock a few times.

He then once against pressed them together into a tight sheath and resumed titfucking her, thrusting lustfully between her massive jugs.

"I can't believe I'm finally fucking your titties," said Cody, breathing heavily. He'd stared at and lusted after these funbags for so long, now he finally had his hands on them and his dick between them, even if Anne was passed out while he did it.

Cody titfucked his busty neighbour for close to ten minutes before he finally stopped, it was time to fuck again.

The horny teen climbed off his sleeping companion, trying to decide what would be the best position to fuck her again in. He could do her again missionary position, but for some reason felt the need to experiment and try something else, even if Anne was hardly in a state to help him out.

Cody clicked his fingers as he got an idea, doggy style. At first he'd thought that would be impossible with her asleep, but then he realised he could bend her over the edge of the bed and do her that way. That should work perfectly.

He rolled her onto her stomach and dragged her over to the edge of the bed, pulling her legs right off so that she was bent over the side of the bed, her lovely firm ass pointed upwards invitingly. Despite the rough treatment Anne slept right through it. Whatever she had drunk had certainly done the trick. Mind you, if the rough mouthfucking she'd endured earlier hadn't roused her, getting moved around the bed hardly would.

Cody gave Anne's ass a whack, the slap echoing through her bedroom, her firm ass jiggling and reddening at the impact.

"Oh yeah!" he breathed, kneeling down behind her, the bed was the perfect height for his entry. Cody slapped his cock a couple of times against Anne's lovely right buttock and then grabbed her ass in both hands, giving it a firm squeeze.

He pulled apart the succulent cheeks of Anne's buttocks, surprising himself as he exposed not only the glistening lips of her pussy, but also the tight, puckered hole of her ass. Cody froze, staring down at the sight. He'd never even consider anal sex when he'd bent Anne over the bed, but now he found himself with opportunity staring him right in the face. His cock trembled at the thought, stiff as a flagpole.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,749 Followers