My Mom's Friend and a Haircut

Story Info
Mom's friend gives handjob during a haircut.
1.9k words
4.39
100.8k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up I had always gone to my Dad's barber in our small country town. Mr. Ben. Funny thing about growing up in the South was that using a person's last name following the Mr. or Mrs. was not common, it was normally the first name. I was not bad looking as an 18 year old. Just sort of average about 5'6" tall blond hair blue eyes and about 145lbs soaking wet. I had my fair share of girlfriends but I was a virgin at 18. I was not the biggest size maybe only about 5" or so but with some good girth. Now that we have that established I can tell you how I was introduced to sex by an older woman.

When I turned 18 halfway through my senior year of high school I did not want to waste much of my free time. I decided that driving 20 miles one way for a haircut was not in my best interest. But I did attend a private school that required hair to be trimmed neatly. My Mother suggested that I go see one of our neighbor's down the street Mrs. Pam. I finally remembered that she cut my hair a few times when I was younger. Mrs. Pam was about 5'4' with shoulder length brown hair with a great body. She was in her mid-40s. She did not have the biggest tits but she would wear tight jeans and shorts with tank tops a lot in the summer and could definitely turn heads. I would see her often when she visited my Mom and some of my earliest fantasies involved her. I would fantasize about Mrs. Pam and one thing in particular that I found attractive was her arms and hands. She had long fingers well-manicured and toned arms with nice brown forearm hair. Not hairy like a man's arms but very noticeable and I was very attracted to that for some reason.

I was intrigued with the opportunity to have her cut my hair. Imagining the looks I could get of her in that tight tank top and her hands running through my hair and the close up looks at those arms. So one Friday afternoon I drove down to her house and I rang the doorbell. Her husband Mr. Mark answered, "Well hi there John how are you. What can I do for you?" he asked. "Hi Mr. Mark, I was wondering if I could speak with Mrs. Pam about cutting my hair?" I asked.

"Sure John come on in. She is in the kitchen. Go on in and see what she can do."

I walked to the kitchen and Mrs. Pam was wiping down the kitchen table and I just stood there for a moment taking in the view.

I was snapped out of my trance, "Hi there John how are you?" she said with a big smile when she looked up and noticed me there.

"Hi...Hi Mrs. Pam." I slowly stuttered out sounding like a fool.

"What are you doing dear?" she asked politely.

"I was hoping that if you have some time you could give me a haircut."

"Sure John, but I have some plans this evening can we do it tomorrow morning around 10am?" she asked

"Of course." I said, "I will be here"

"Great, oh and don't wash your hair dear. We will to that with the cut ok."

I told her I wouldn't and thank her and said goodbye to Mr. Mark and headed for my car. I could not get her out of my mind. Thinking about here there in those tight shorts and white tank top and her sexy arms and hands that would be rubbing all over my head the next morning cutting my hair. I got home and went to my bed room and rubbed one out and came hard thinking about the next day.

I finally rolled out of bed about 8am on Saturday morning. The anticipation was building and I could not stop thinking about Mrs. Pam.

About 9:30 I put an older t-shirt and some gym shorts on and headed over to her house. I rang the doorbell and Mrs. Pam answered and was wearing some tight fitting jeans and a red tank top that showed tons of cleavage. My cock began to stir in my shorts instantly. I said, "Good morning Mrs. Pam I hope I am not too early."

"Oh no dear this is perfect timing." She said with a big smile.

She lead me to the kitchen and had me sit in a slightly taller chair that the ones around the kitchen table that was positioned right near the sink.

"So do you want it trimmed nice and neat so you meet the school standards right?" she asked with a nice seductive tone in her voice as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yes ma'am, please." I replied.

"John you are such a young gentleman." She said as she continued to run her fingers in my hair. She was standing in front of me and I was getting an excellent view down her tank top at her nice proportioned tits. Out of the corner of my eye I had a close up view of her tanned and toned arms and could feel the hair on her arm brush the side of my face. I was so hard and was hoping that she would not notice with me in a sitting position.

She leaned my head back over the sink and began to use the wand in the sink to wet my hair. She used shampoo and was caressing my head gently and I was in utter heaven. The bad part was I had to keep my eyes closed so the shampoo wouldn't irritate them so I was missing any potential view. She made small talk about school and what my plans were after graduation and if I had a girlfriend. I told her I did not have a girlfriend at the moment.

"What a shame, you have grown into such a handsome young man and you will make the girls crazy. I mean you are in good shape, nice blond hair, and the cutest long eyelashes."

With every moment of listening to her I was getting harder and harder. I was hoping she would not notice because I was worried that she might tell my Mom. I was so mesmerized listening to her voice and thinking about how hard I would cum when I jacked off thinking about this later.

After she washed my hair, she dried it a little with a towel and got behind me and began cutting my hair. I could feel her breath on my neck as she got close to see what she was doing and as she made small talk. My cock was just raging and I was almost hoping this would be over soon so I could rush home and release my load.

"Ok looks like we got it just right." She said as she put the scissors down and picked up her blow dryer. She turned it on and began drying my hair running her fingers through it. She was rubbing her nails on the back of my neck and I couldn't help but wonder if this was intentional. Either way, I was enjoying that feeling.

She finished drying and turned me to face her as she combed it. "Looks good dear, let me just look closely." And she leaned in almost close enough to kiss me and puckered her lips and blew some remaining hair off my neck. I thought my cock was going to explode. Mrs. Pam then looked me eye to eye and said," John I am glad you let me take care of your hair for you. Is there anything else I can help you with?" As she said that I felt her hand squeeze my inner thigh and slowly sensually work up my leg.

"I know you have been hard this whole time John. Do I make you hard baby?"

I didn't know what to say I was speechless. "I...uh...oh" was all I could manage.

"It's ok sweetie. I am so very flattered to see a nice you man like you get excited over me. Do you think about me at home when you jack off?"

I couldn't believe my ears. She was talking dirty and I was wondering if it was a dream. Just then I could feel her hands go under my shorts and touch the tip of my cock with one finger. Playing with the already oozing pre cum. "I want to help you feel good John. I want you to relax." She whispered as she continued to tease my cock. She removed her hand from under my shorts and she knelt down and put her hands around the waistband of my shorts and boxers and eased them down to my ankles.

Then she got up and walked around behind me and started playing with my hair again and leaned down to my ear, "Show me how you stroke your cock when you think of me. Do it baby, stroke that young cock for Mrs. Pam." I was so nervous but I grabbed my cock and started slowly stroking. I was afraid to go to fast or squeeze too hard for fear that I would explode and it would be all over.

"Oh yes John that looks good. Is that how you do it? Nice and slow and tease yourself?" she whispered as her hands rubbed up and down my chest giving me full view of her sexy hands and arms with the dark hair on them.

"Are you going to keep this a secret John?" she asked.

"YYYess...I promise." I managed to get out.

"Good. Then let me help you." She said as she reached down and pushed my hand away. She started lightly stroking my cock without squeezing just gently slowly stroking.

"I bet that feels so good. Watch me stroke you John. Watch my mature hands stroke your young hard cock. Watch Mrs. Pam make it explode." She slowly squeezed harder and started pumping faster continually whispering for me to relax all while I watched her play with me.

She got a little faster and I knew it was about to happen and apparently so did she as she whispered, "let it happen John. Cum for me. Cum baby for Mrs. Pam. Cum all over my mature hand. I want your young cock to explode with pleasure." And with that, I started shooting my load. Long spurts high in the air. Some landing on my chest, some on her arms, and the last bit oozing all over her hands. She gently kept stroking me for a few more minutes kissing my neck. Then she got a towel from near the sink and cleaned the cum off of me and her and pulled my shorts back up. She helped me stand up and walked me to the door. When we got to the door she said, "I am looking forward to doing this again John. Think about me when you jack off and next time I might give you some more. Just make sure and keep this our secret." After she said that she kissed me deep with her tongue in my mouth and grabbed my cock on last time.

She pulled back and said, "next week ok with you young gun?"

I nodded and out the door I went. 'Wow I can't wait until next week' I thought as I stumbled out the door to my car.

To be continued...