My Mom's Milk

Story Info
A loving mom feeds her son.
1.3k words
4.13
339.4k
82
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Amit live in delhi now . I am back again to share my experiences with you. My mother (Amma as we call her) is a beautiful lady. She is 37 now and I am 18. Girls in the Northern part of Kerala get married at a very young age. My mother is whitish, with good sized boobs and bottom. I get excited by her breasts and plump buttocks. She dresses very casually at home and sometimes doesn't wear any bra underneath her blouse. Once when she wore a cream colored blouse I could make out the outlines of her areolas of her breasts.

My father works in Dubai. At night I sleep with my mother in the bedroom as she is afraid of sleeping alone. I lie close to her often putting my arms over her and she doesn't mind it. Umma removes her sari and wears only her blouse and petticoat while sleeping. While my father comes from Dubai, she sleeps with him. A few months after my father came mother became pregnant. Around this time father took a few months leave from Dubai and we all moved into a new apartment at Cochin. The new apartment had only one bed room. My father and mother slept on one bed and I slept on the mattress in the floor. My younger sister was born in October. While my mother breast fed the baby, I saw the full breasts of my mom. Those milk pots excited me. One night as I was sleeping, the baby woke up and started crying. Mom woke up and unbuttoned the blouse and started feeding the baby. At this time father got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and returned. I lay motionless on the mattress. Father sat on the bed next to mom and watched her feed the baby. Mother teasingly asked father whether he too was hungry.

Mom, then put the baby on the cradle and rocked it till my sister slept. Then she returned to the bed and switched off the bed lamp. In the faint light I saw my father moving towards my mother. He placed his hand on her belly and moved upwards. On reaching the blouse he started to caress the breasts. He started unhooking the blouse buttons and then mom got up and helped father to remove the blouse. Father took one nipple in his mouth and started sucking while he played with the other breast. Mom let out a soft moan. I got very excited. I was only a few feet away from all this action. I could feel the deep breaths of my parents. They must have assumed that I was asleep. I held my breath and waited for more action.

My father then untied the knot of moms petticoat and slid it down her leg. Then he tore off his lungi. He then moved down the bed and put his head between my moms thighs. I was unable to make out what he was doing there. Mom seemed very excited during this period. He started rubbing this place vigorously and mom started making a 'OOOOHHHHH' sound. Father then crept over her body and started kissing mom all over the face, neck and chest. After all this kissing he got up from the bed, pulled mom towards the edge of the bed, spread her legs apart and slowly pushed his penis into her cunt. At the first time mom complained of some pain, father then took some thing from the shelf and applied it on his penis and between moms thighs and said to mom 'Now it will be fine' and slowly inserted his penis into her. Slowly he started it ramming in and out and I heard the 'plop plop' sound along with mothers soft 'AAAHHH AAAAHHH' moans. Mom started moaning wildly as father increased speed. After sometime father stopped pumping and took his thing out of her cunt and mom started to fiddle with it. Later both went to the bathroom and returned after about half an hour.

Next morning mom was very cheerful. I waited for more action in the next couple of days, but I was disappointed. A few weeks later my father left for Dubai. Mother seemed itchy after he left. I continued to sleep with mother in the same bed. One night, after dinner my mom was helping me with my school homework. My baby sister started crying. Mom took the baby, Asked me to hold her for a minute. She then removed the part of the sari over her breast and started opening the blouse buttons. I got an immediate erection. She then took the baby and started feeding her. My mind was away from homework and I wanted to see her nipples. She caught me staring at her breasts and she did'nt seem to mind. She asked me "Finished your homework". I nodded and went to bed and lay down there. After putting the baby in the cradle, mom came to the bed and lay next to me. I put one leg over her body and she came close to me and asked "What is it, Amit? " She then turned towards me. It was then I noticed that her blouse was partially open in the front. I could see a nipple. She caught me again staring at her breast. She smiled and asked me. " Do you too want my milk". I blushed. Slowly she pulled up one side of her blouse and exposed one of her breast completely and said to me" The baby is not taking enough milk these days. My breasts feel very sore" and started squeezing her nipple. A drop of milk emerged

I placed my hand on her breast and asked "Is it painful?" She said " A bit" I couldn't wait for long. I placed my mouth on the nipple and started sucking. OHH MAA. Sweet warm milk filled my mouth. This is not a dream ... I thought. Mom then asked me to wait, while she removed her blouse. Now two full breasts waited in front of me to be sucked. I played with one while I sucked the other. Mom seemed happy. Meanwhile my penis was erect like a baton. It was poking on mom. She said 'Amit, what do you have there in your shorts, Let me see ". she slid down the shorts and was quick to hold on my erect member. She started pushing its skin up and down.

Mom then slid down her petty coat and lay naked on the bed. She spread out her legs and I saw the unshaven pussy. She took my head and place it over her pussy. I inserted my finger into the hole and moved it in and out. Soon juices started flowing out her cunt. Mom got up again, raised her bottom a bit and placed a small pillow below her bottom and lay over it and spread over her legs. She then asked me to climb over her and helped me to insert me prick into her hole. Her hands guided by inexperienced shaft into her hole. It went into the hole easily. I could feel the warm cunt walls. Then she slowly pushed me back and forth. I finally got the rhythm and pushed the penis in and out of the wet hole. Mom was wild with excitement. Meanwhile I played with her full breasts. I couldn't hold out for long and I pumped the entire cum inside her.

Next time I was able to hold out for more time. Over the next few days mom gave me lots of new experiences. She took my organ in her mouth and licked me to ecstacy. I licked her cunt until she was satisfied on another night. I showed her a picture of a girl being fucked through her anus. Mom agreed to try out this one also. Initially it was very painful. But she mastered the act in no time and took me into new heights of ecstacy.

She says that she won't get pregnant anymore since she is taking pills. I like to satisfy my mother's needs.