My Mom's Not Home

Story Info
A pest control tech services more than a home.
858 words
4
32.4k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lure
Lure
5 Followers

I arrived at the home of my final customer for the day, boy was I tired. I had finished pre-inspections on five other houses, in 98 degree weather. I guess it could've been worse, I could've been digging trenches around houses in the rain.

I dragged myself, sweaty and exhausted, to the Townsend's front door. After ringing the bell only once, there stood in front of me a sight for my tired eyes.

"Is Mrs. Townsend home?" I asked the young lady.

"No, My mom's not home," she replied. "But she said you were coming and that I could let you in."

I entered the home and began inspecting the property. I was looking for evidence of termites any and everywhere. As I went throughout the house, searching with my flashlight, the talkative female followed my every step.

Almost finished, I walked toward the arched entry of the kitchen. I needed to check under the sink, then I could go. I didn't really like the idea of being in the house alone with the customer's young daughter, even if Mrs. Townsend said that it was o.k.

I knelt down, looking under the kitchen sink.

"You know...my mom's not coming back any time soon." The female said.

I slowly lifted my head from beneath the termite-free cabinet and looked at her.

It was the first time that I truly paid close attention to her. Rushing to get done for the day, I had been all about the business. The crotch of her cotton stretch shorts were staring me in the face.

"Damn!" I thought to myself.

It must've been all over my face because she then smiled and asked me a question that left me speechless.

"Do you want to see it?"

If I hadn't already been still on one knee, I would've been floored by her boldness. I ignored the question and asked one of my own.

"How old are you?" I asked while staring at her pertruding camel toe.

I was left wishing that this female was older, more my own age, but at least she was of consenting age. Just then, she pulled the thin cloth from left to right, exposing a bush that set my dick on swoll! Speaking of swollen, this chick must've really been getting off on being so pushy, because I swear that I could see her pussy lips swelling right before my eyes.

She moved closer to me.

"Do you like it?" She asked in a much softer, quieter voice.

Normally I would've been the mack! But not at the moment, I couldn't find the words. When I opened my mouth, all that came out was my tongue. I gently touched it to the tip of her clit. Immediately, she gasped.

"I guess you do...uuummmm....like it." She moaned.

My tongue began to slowly flick the moist tip of flesh. Her hips pushed forward. I could tell that she wanted more and it wasn't because she began to beg me to take the entire clit into my mouth.

"Suck on it!" She groaned as her hairy mound started grinding against my open mouth.

"Can I see yours, since you've seen mine?" She asked, breathless.

Since she was about to come, I had to oblige her. She had been watching me rub my hard dick in my uniform pants since she first started humping my face.

I released it from the open zipper. What relief to have it free! Her eyes rolled up under her eyelids after she saw what I was packing.

"Ooh-baby!" She groaned again.

"I like that!" She told me.

A bit of pre-cum was just oozing from the head of my dick and she licked her lips.

The thought of coming all over those pretty, full lips made me eat her little young pussy until she began to shake.

She lifted her right leg above the counter and rested it there.

"Come on baby....get this hot pussy!" She told me.

I didn't hesitate to come up off of my knees and drove my hardness straight up into her wetness! Her pussy was fat and hot against my skin. I almost came instantly but was able to pump her several more times before I couldn't take it any longer. We both began breathing heavily and coming at the same time. I pulled out of her jumping pussy and squirted my load all over the floor, beside her foot.

If I hadn't been exhausted before arriving at this house, I was definitely ready to pass out now. We had some small talk, which included the exchange of cell numbers, before I signed the invoice, handed her a copy and left.

I returned to my truck and placed a few items in the back. I noticed the blue Mercedes-Benz pulling into the driveway. It stopped and the tinted window came down. Inside was Mrs. Townsend.

"Hi there!" She got my attention.

"Hi." I simply responded.

"I tried to get back before you showed up, are you all done here?" She asked me.

I couldn't help smiling as I thought about the 'inspection'. "Yes ma'am. I serviced everything in the house."

THE END

Lure
Lure
5 Followers