My Monster

Story Info
Roxi uses her new toy on her boyfriend.
987 words
4.09
74.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is mostly fictional. Some of this story is true, but it is extremely embellished. Thanks for reading! Feel free to leave comments at the bottom!!

*****

Roxi stood above her lover. He was in front of her, on the bed. His face was resting on a pillow. His ass was in the air. Freshly cleaned, his tiny asshole sat exposed.

They had discovered a few months ago that Niko enjoyed anal play. At first, Roxi showed him what it was like to be eaten. His first time, she tongue fucked his ass until he begged to cum. That's when she sat on his dick and rode him until they both came.

Later, he came to her and told her he was bi-curious. It wasn't the same ever again. He became a sex fiend. Thinking about it all the time, even at work. He began thinking about what all he was willing to do, and found that it was further than he originally thought.

Their second night, he asked her to put her fingers in his ass. Roxi did it happily, almost getting off. The fact that he was so small and could pound her pussy as hard as he did was a thrill in it's own. Since the first time she had ever gotten drunk and sampled his ass, she dreamed of fucking it. She would have fantasies every night for weeks, especially on nights she was big spoon. His cute, perky little butt right in front of her crotch. The perfect position to wake him up with a little surprise.

Back then, he wasn't ok with it. Back then, she didn't have a strap on. He loved it now, and she got one as a birthday present. This was their first time using it on him. She was nervous and excited. She wasn't worried about hurting him. They had practiced for this with other toys until they saved up enough for the perfect strap on.

It was 10 inches long and about 2-3 inches wide. On the other end, it had another harness for a butt plug or second dido. They had discussed Niko using it even. One dick in her pussy, one in her ass, and the third in his ass, sounded like an intense night. Roxi currently had the second dido secured inside her dripping pussy. Niko had picked out the set up and all the attachments himself. He was about to live his fantasy.

"Are you ready, love?" Roxi asked him, shaking with anticipation. She was so wet already. In her mind's eye, she could see herself pounding her short, 120 lbs boyfriend in the ass.

"Yes, Mistress," he whimpered into the pillow, stroking his rock hard cock. She decided to tease him first. Without warning, she dove at the tiny pink bud. Her tongue wiggled it's way as far as it could get and he started fucking her face. Pussy juice was starting to run down her legs, so she stood up and went back to touching. She raked her nails down his pale ass cheeks. He cried out and shook with pleasure.

"Please," he begged, reaching back and spreading himself for her access. His insistence drove her crazy, and she finally gave it.

"Good boy," she whispered, "Your sweet little ass is mine."

She pushed the head of her fake cock against his lubed asshole and it slid in. He moaned and whimpered, rocking his hips to fit it all inside him. When she was all the way in, she leaned forward and licked his earlobe. He turned to her and they kissed. Her tongue dove into his mouth, taking complete ownership of him. He was hers. From the top of his head to his toes. His hips rocked restlessly against hers, fucking himself in the ass with the giant cock. It stretched his tiny asshole but surprisingly didn't tear it. Lube and practice helped.

The sight of her little boyfriend with a dick in his ass made Roxi hotter than she could ever imagine. He could build anything, beat anyone up, and lift couches with one hand. Yet here he was, submitting his asshole to her. It was intoxicating. She was 10 inches inside him. She slid all the way out and then back in as slowly as she could for a few minutes. His whimpers got louder.

Gradually, she went faster, letting him set the pace. He moaned louder with every thrust, crying out when Roxi smacked his ass. He thrust his ass onto her fake dick as hard as he could, turning and raising an eyebrow. He was challenging her. Could she dominate him? Hell yes.

"Face forward, keep stroking, don't cum until I say so," she said, speeding up her thrusts every time. Soon, she was pounding away at his ass. Her thighs made slapping noises against his. He loved every minute of it, thrusting back at her to impale himself as deep as possible.

"Mistress, may I?" She heard him whisper between moans. She was so close, the strap on rubbing perfectly against her clit. Her pussy juices had begun to flow steadily, running in drops to her ankles.

"On your back," she ordered, pulling out suddenly. He didn't argue, he simply did what he was told. He put a pillow under him and spread his legs, exposing hours ass once more.

Roxy leaned down and kissed him deeply. She ran her hands up and down his arms. Down his waist, to his rock hard cock. With a wicked grin, her tongue went down his throat. She jammed the strap on back into his ass and started giving him a fast, hard hand job. It didn't take him long to pant, "I'm gonna cum, Mistress," before spraying ropes of white goo all over his stomach. They continued to kiss, him wiggling the fake cock around in his ass some more before pulling it out.