My Most Precious Sexual Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Ash?" I asked once more pushing my fingers against my pussy.

"God yes," he replied the pleasure and sheer lust in his eyes thrilling me as we stared at each other.

"Want more?"

"Of course I do."

"How much more?" I asked.

"As much as there is?" He croaked.

"You want everything, don't you?"

"Yes Amandy, everything. I want everything, I always want everything."

"And Ash you can have everything." I whispered turning my back to him.

I placed one hand on the back of a chair leaned forward with my legs slightly parted. With the other hand I fumbled at the remaining press stud, I popped it but held the dress over my bottom. I looked over my shoulder, held his gaze and stared deep into his eyes as I let go of the dress and felt it slither down my bare legs to fall in a pool around my feet.

I moaned. "You can have all of me, you can have everything I have Ash," as I opened my legs letting him see that the knickers I'd bought on the web just before we came away had the back cut out of them.

The crease between my bum cheeks was bare from about half way down to the back of my pussy. That was about the clearest way I could think of indicating that now was the time, tonight the moment, here and now was my invitation, this was his chance to at last fuck my arse.

Chapter 5

My first real anal sex experience was almost like a religious ceremony. It was more liking blooding the sacrificial lamb than a slightly deviant sexual act. It was more of a tender and caring initiation into this extreme sexual pleasure than it was a woman being fucked up the arse for the first time.

Sure Ash was getting what he desperately wanted. Sure it was just sex and sure it was a very, very physical act. But at another level it was, in many ways, one of the most emotional experiences I'd ever experienced in my sexual life. Yes, of course he was taking, but then that's the man's role isn't it. Sure I was giving; giving perhaps the largest sexual gift I have. And yes we were at last doing something that had been becoming more and more inevitable every time we made love. But underlying all of that there was something else that I found difficulty with defining at the time; I still do in fact. It's to do with anal sex in a way representing the pinnacle of sexual activities between two people. It's to do with me wishing to endow that very special gift on him. It's to do with the way that Ash reacted by treating me and my bottom with such respect and love. Mostly, maybe, it's to do with the pair of us, literally and no pun intended, coming together in one act that we both regarded with such awe and respect. So it wasn't just me taking it up my bum or Ash simply penetrating the last orifice I had available for him. No it was big news, a momentous occasion, an amazing act and a fantastic exchange of sexual experiences by two lovers.

After he'd realised what I meant he beamed a massive smile and pulled me onto the bed. We lay side by side facing each other as between deep, loving kisses he thanked me and told me he would be so gentle and would of course stop if I wanted. I was in his arms, pressed against his chest, tummy, thighs, legs and of course, his erection. It felt so big and hard and hot and throbbing as it made a deep furrow up the length of my soft, perhaps slightly overweight really, but that's having a baby for you, tummy.

He was cuddling me, running his hands up and down my back, slipping them between us and then ruffling them through my hair that was literally all over the place. He slithered downwards sucking my nipples in the rather hard way he knew I liked. He covered my breasts, chest, waist and tummy with little kisses, sucks and bites. He licked my pubis area. He ran his tongue tantalisingly up and down the insides of my thighs sending such huge shudders of delight through me that immediately his, so educated, tongue touched my clit I started to cum.

All the time, both prior to the mini orgasm, during it and as it subsided, a little, his hands became more and more focused on my bottom. He was constantly stroking and kneading the two cheeks, slithering his fingers between them, opening them and then pressing them tightly together. He ran his fingers along my sodden, blood engorged pussy slit and wetted them. He rubbed the lubricated fingers between my cheeks and slightly wetted my anal entrance. He pressed against it, as if enquiring, as if waiting for an invitation, as if asking for my permission. I didn't pull away nor did I, at first, make any movement. But as his fingers stayed there wetting and softening the anal entrance and at the same time sending lovely tremors of pleasure through me I slowly and gently pressed backwards. I put some pressure on his finger. I gave a sign, my acceptance, agreement and willingness for him to go further.

It slid into me surprisingly easy. He didn't move it much but simply left it there as he kissed me and caressed me with his other hand.

"Is that alright?" He asked.

"Yes, yes it is," I replied truthfully.

It really wasn't something new for we'd been this far anally several times, in fact some way further. And just as I was expecting him to start easing his finger in and out of me and up and down that back passage he whispered.

"I'm not going to finger fuck your ass Amandy."

"No?" I asked, actually a little disappointed.

"No your back passage is too precious to be wasted on a finger. It needs more than that, it needs and deserves my big hard cock Amandy. Can I?"

"Yes Ash, yes you can."

"Can what Amandy? What can I do?"

He was starting the dirty talk game that we often indulged in. When so aroused I love to hear and more so to speak dirty.

"You can have my ass Ash."

"What can I do to your ass?"

"You can fuck it."

"What shall I fuck your ass with Amandy?"

"Your cock Ash, your big hard cock."

"Stay there just a moment," he told me gently sliding his finger out giving me that odd feeling as if I was defecating.

I lay in the middle of the bed on my front one arm above my head my face resting on my wrist, waiting for him. He wasn't gone long. He dimmed the lights and I felt his weight on the bed.

"Are you ready my darling?" He asked running his fingers through my hair and up and down my neck.

"As much as I'll ever be,"" I replied now slightly dreading the situation I'd got myself into.

I was wondering how much it would hurt, whether I'd be able to take it and whether he'd be able to get his very respectably, but not massively, sized cock up me. I knew that I wouldn't get that much sensation from it being up me, well nothing like the feelings I get when one's up my pussy. But then females don't have such a sensitive gland as the little doughnut shaped prostate that gives men such strong sensations. With us the enjoyment and pleasure of anal sex comes from more emotional than physical elements.

I felt wetness on the small of my back, it was nice and it was warm. I realised it was oil for it didn't run all over my back; it was more like it was oozing over it. He put his fingers into the oil and rubbed them over the back of my waist, he eased them round the indentation between my back and my bum and slithered them onto the upward slope of the cheeks of my bottom. He was massaging me.

He'd done that before as, indeed, I had to him. He was good at massage, gentle patient and slow. He built up the tension and anticipation by continually going near to, but not quite touching, my erogenous zones. Usually they were my breasts, my nipples, the inside of my hips, my thighs and of course all the differing parts of my pussy or, as he referred to it as his massaging, well caressing really, fingers got nearer and nearer to it, my cunt. I loved hearing him say that as his fingers glided along my soaked lips or through my matted pubes.

"I'm going to massage your cunt Amandy," he'd say.

I'm going to put my fingers up it and I'm going to lick and suck your cunt until you cum and cum and cum," he'd tell me, his filthy words simply adding to me excitement.

But tonight it wasn't my cunt that was getting his attention. It wasn't my cunt or my tits or my nipples that he was focusing on. Tonight his attention was on a different erogenous area. Tonight he wasn't going to finger and tongue fuck my cunt. No tonight he'd already finger fucked his objective. Yes tonight wasn't a cunt night, it was my ass night. Tonight Ash was going to cock fuck my ass.

I felt him pour more oil onto me. It was warm, I realised as I felt it slide across my cheeks. He rubbed it into them, slowly, gently, lovingly, almost reverently. He was patient. He took his time slowly making sure that every square millimetre of the two soft, wobbly mounds was covered, massaged and softly kneaded.

Continually though, I recognised, his sensation giving fingers were moving closer to the crease between them. Just like when he massaged my front he was slowly, patiently but inexorably moving nearer to where he for sure and now me increasingly wanted them to be.

I couldn't stop a deep grunt escaping from my mouth as without warning or further ado he slid his fingertip slowly right along the base of that crease. Inevitably, of course his finger crossed right over the corrugated edges of the entrance to my anus. From his earlier attentions the darker skin surrounding that had been made more sensitive I guess, well probably the entire area had. So as his finger nail slid across it the sensations were as acute as they were wonderful.

"Oooooh," I moaned my bum I guess involuntarily wiggling encouragingly.

He gently massaged the warm oil into the sides of my cheeks that plunge down towards the now highly sensitised anal entrance. More and more concentrating on that as he "ooed and ahed," made little grunts and moans and whispered little phrases designed to both keep me relaxed yet also arouse me.

"Your ass is so perfect Amandy."

"It's just made to be loved."

"It's just waiting to be fucked isn't it?"

"You want my cock up your ass don't you darling."

I was confirming that I did, for now I was resolved to the idea. Resolved to the fact that shortly I was going to have a cock up my ass and was going to be fucked there. But these weren't conversations. They couldn't be. His mouth was continually sucking my cheeks and the back of my thighs and his tongue was following his fingers along the crease and I wasn't fit or able to talk coherently. My face was buried in the pillow; my hair was streaming all over the place with strands of it finding themselves into my mouth. I was veering from being incredibly aroused to almost panic stricken when I thought of his cock in its erect splendour inside my back passage.

But in some ways they were conversation. For the few words we were using were accompanied by a series of movements; of my bottom, his fingers and mouth and now my hand for I'd reached out, without thinking really, and was now holding his erection. Why? I don't really know. All I can think that as the moment came inexorably closer as to when that would enter me I needed the assurance of touching it and holding it beforehand. With these movements each of us was sending strong messages to the other and, I suppose, to ourselves as well really. Messages that confirmed our agreement and advised his desire and my consent to anal intercourse. Yes, by mime really, we were agreeing that the time was nigh when Ash would fuck my ass.

"Come Mandy, come lie on the floor."

I looked over to the big gap between the bed and the bank of wardrobes and say he'd laid out a towel and a couple of pillows. I hade no idea why he wanted to do it on the floor but without even thinking I did what he asked.

Kneeling behind me he took hold of the front of my lower body just by my pelvis and hip bones. He pulled on them signifying that I should raise myself up a little.

I then heard one of the most erotic yet at the same time rather scary phrases I'd ever heard.

"It's time Amandy, it's time for us to do it," he paused before adding, "everything. Yes Amandy?"

"Yes Ash, yes," I said quietly as he eased my tummy off the bed.

I was almost kneeling, but the angle behind my knees was far, far more than ninety degrees, so I was sort of sprawled out a bit. I brought my arms up under me and supported myself on my elbows. Ash gently parted my legs. I lay there for a few moments as his fingers softly ran up my thighs, all round my pussy and, of course, along the crease between the cheeks of my bottom. I lay my head on my crossed hands; my dark hair was falling down over my shoulders all over the pillow. With my chest slightly off the bed there was just enough room for my dangling breasts to be lifted off the bed my nipples occasionally just grazing the sheet.

The movements I felt on the sheet told me that Ash was now kneeling between my parted thighs. He again stroked my bottom. He poured a little more oil onto it and, I guessed, rubbed some along his erection; he often did that when we masturbated together and sometime even when we had straightforward sex. He said that the almond oil added sensitivity to his cock and to my inner lips.

He pressed his erection between my cheeks, it was aimed towards the ceiling not, yet, towards my entrance. He slowly rubbed his erection up and down that crease several times. He bent forward so that his chest pressed against my back and his hands could reach my breasts. I willingly lifted myself a little to give him easier access to those aching mounds and pulsating nipples. He slowly surged himself up and down that sensitive groove as he pressed and kneaded my dangling tits and covered my shoulders and neck in little bites and kisses. It was as if he was fucking me. The feelings of being taken over dominated and possessed that I usually get when a man holds me as we make love, were all there. They were accompanied by the urgency of his movements and the lovely feelings on my breasts. All that was missing, of course, was that sensation of being filled, almost to overflowing, but I knew that would shortly be there and to a level I'd never yet experienced.

"Are you ready darling?"

"Yes Ash, yes I am," I answered honestly.

I had now accepted the inevitability. His diligent, patient, comprehensive and so erotic preparations had done the trick. I was ready and prepared for my initiation.

He knelt upright again his hands disappointingly having to leave my breasts. I felt him place a hand on my right cheek his thumb curving round the orb into the crease and onto the lower, softer part. He pulled that. That opened my cheeks and exposed to his view and more importantly his cock, the puckered hole. That had, I knew, been lubricated by the oil, it had been softened and the muscle relaxed by the visits of his fingers and tongue.

My heat was pounding, I was finding it hard to breath and my head was starting to writhe on the bed as I felt him press the tip of his cock right against my hole.

"It's happening, he's about to do it," I thought realising this was my last possible chance to stop him. I couldn't and didn't want to, for now I wanted him to have me like that.

He'd built a mood and atmosphere where I didn't look on anal sex as a taboo, as being deviant or anything other than a natural extension of vaginal sex. It had become more an emotional moment than a purely physical one, for I was indeed, I thought, about to indulge in possibly the most intimate act that two lovers can share.

It didn't hurt at all at first. It was just like a tongue, or more a finger or that slim vibrator that had buzzed a little way up there once.

He was going very slowly his hand gently stroking my back and hips.

"Ok Amandy, is that Ok?" he asked several times.

"Yes, yes, yes it is."

He pushed more, I grunted, but it didn't hurt it just gave me a jolt. So far there had been little physical pain, or pleasure come to that. But then although the crinkled hole and its immediate environs are fairly sensitive, they aren't like a pussy are they with that's vast array of pleasure giving opportunities?

His hands were holding me tighter, pulling me towards him, gently but firmly. I was being impaled, I almost smiled, by his cock up my ass as slowly yet consistently his hardness edged up me. But still, I didn't think the most bulbous part of his cock had reached me; that was yet to come. And that made me realise that not only had my sphincter muscle got to be stretched outward more than it ever had been before, but also that my back passage would have to accept a further seven inches or so of Ash's cock.

"Oh shit," I wailed as suddenly it hit me.

Searing pain, as though someone had shoved a red hot poker right up my ass, hit me, hard. Ash had obviously pushed and that had made that muscle stretch in a way that it wasn't used to. It wasn't quite as bad as child-bearing pains, just almost.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he muttered adding. "It will pass, it will."

I was gripping the sheet and shoving handfuls of it into my mouth, like a gag as I writhed my head and shook my body. I was like a wounded animal I guess, knowing I was hurt, but not quite sure what has hurt me.

It got worse, for he was pushing further and then further.

"Oh Ash, Ash," I moaned now severely regretting my decision.

"Hold on Mandy, try to relax," he was saying trying to reassure me. "Just one more, one more time."

I had no idea what he meant or what he was talking at first. But then, with a strong surge of his hips, I quickly found out. Without further ado or ceremony Ash shoved himself deeply into me. Just how far he was up me and how much of his erection I'd take I had no idea. My mind couldn't register that or even try working it out so searing was the wall of pain and heat that shot through me. I was moaning, groaning, wailing and I even may have been screaming as I felt him going further and further up me.


He must have been well inside me for I felt his stomach against the top of my bottom, then his chest on my back, then his arms around me, then his hands cupping my breasts and his fingers, finding, pinching then pulling my nipples. Although all of that seemed very welcome, I was still in agony. He'd clearly gone as far in as he intended, or could, for the upward thrusts stopped, the surging finished and his inexorable movement up my ass was discontinued. Discontinued, I thought, because he was in me as far as he could be. I was filled by him, totally and utterly filled.

He stopped all movement other than with his fingers and mouth. He'd pushed my hair so that it all fell forward from my face and my neck was bare. He was licking and kissing that as he was squeezing and pinching my boobs; just that, no other movements, merely kissing, licking and squeezing. We stayed like that for some time.

"Are you ok Mands?"

"Yes, yes, I am Ash."

As indeed I was. Either the pain had gone or I'd become used to it, for now it was hardly more than a dull ache. But I knew he still wasn't really fucking me, no at present he was merely inside me, true he was inside my virginal arse but he hadn't started to shag that yet. So although everything seemed fine and was getting better all the time I was very aware that I still had to overcome the further trauma of him thrusting himself up and down me.

"You sure, darling," he whispered as he ran one of his hands down my front and found my clitoris.

That was again like a bolt of lightning. But if that was something what he did next was simply amazing. He pressed my clit with his thumb and slid two, three or four of his fingers inside my lips at the same time as which he shrugged his hips sending his cock further up me. The combination of the varied sensations was, well, sensational I suppose.

"Oh God," I moaned.

"Ok?" He asked, now sounding a little less concerned and more aroused. "Is that good?"