My Most Precious Sexual Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, yes Ash, it's wonderful," I groaned as wave after wave of such delicious feelings flooded my senses and body.

"And this will be even better," he whispered as his hands left my breasts and pussy and once more took hold of me by my hips. In a rather ungainly manner he manipulated my body and his so that we were both kneeling upright, if that makes sense; imagine we were about to pray!

Pulling me backwards a little the penetration was now entirely different. As was the availability of the front of my body to his hands. And as was, of course, the view in the floor to ceiling mirrors on the wardrobes.

Over the period of our short affair we'd both found an enjoyment in watching ourselves make love, of seeing his hands on my breasts, my mouth around his erection or his cock up my pussy. It was fun, exciting and it added thrills and excitement to our already, usually, fantastic sex. From the angle he had put me as I looked to one side I could clearly see that his cock was up me but I couldn't see for certain just where. Ash realised that and turned me a little more and bent me forward a bit as at the same time he withdrew a little. And then as clear as anything I could see where it was. It seemed amazing that the puckered skin around that entrance could be stretched as it was. I could hardly believe the amazing sight of his dark, thick, fat cock plunged between my cheeks and buried deep up my ass.

"Nice Amandy?" he asked as our eyes met in the mirror.

"Mmm," I replied reaching behind me and stroking his erection, something I liked seeing in the mirror.

"And how do you feel? How's that lovely bottom now?" he asked as we both watched his fingers trail across the fleshy part of each orb.

It was only then that I suddenly realised the pain had changed into at worst a very slight, dull ache. The tearing, ripping feeling had gone. It hadn't yet been replaced with the sort of sensations there would be were he up my pussy. But clearly I recognised that the second part of anal sex had been achieved. He'd taken me through the pain barrier.

"It's amazing Ash, truly amazing, there's no pain, nothing."

In the mirror I saw his smile.

"Oh believe me darling there won't be nothing for long," he muttered as bending me forward just a little he thrust his cock hard in my bum."

"Oh God," I almost screamed so sudden and sharp was the pain.

"Now Amandy, this is the real thing, full anal love," he said thickly as he bent me further forward so that I leaned forward and supported myself against the mirror.

He then began slowly, rhythmically almost and very carefully I noted to fuck me.

And yes it hurt, and it stung, and it felt so warm and it felt so tingly, yet it also felt so different and it felt, yes it felt, I realised it felt, well great. Yes at last I was experiencing that unique sensation of having pain and pleasure at the same time, of giving my most precious gift and of gaining that sensation that women so adore of feeling filled to overflowing.

He held himself rigid deep in me again as in the mirror we watched his hands on my breast and nipples and then sliding down to once more find my clit. It was weird watching him pull the folds of skin away to reveal it, then pressing his thumb alongside it and finally watching his fingers slip up my pussy. He hung onto my boob with his other hand as he once more assumed that slow, relaxed rhythm surging his cock up and down my back passage. He never slammed himself into me or thrust so hard that the slightly underlubricated passageway would feel burning. Nevertheless he moved faster and faster with his cock, his thumb and his fingers so that I was totally inundated with sensations. Simultaneously I was receiving them on my breasts, my nipples, my clitoris, my pussy and my bum. And slowly but wonderfully surely he took me to my orgasm.

Then it erupted. Then it burst over me, yes then suddenly, hardly with any warning, it exploded all over me. Of course it was physical, but more than I think I'd ever experienced before was the emotional outlet of feelings. It was like a dam of feelings bursting its banks. I was shuddering, shaking and moaning. It was hard for me to get my breath and my mind was reeling with incoherent thoughts as I almost passed out.

Ash's hands were everywhere. He was kissing, licking and chewing at my neck and hair as with a deep, deep grunt and a long, long moan he climaxed. He sent, although I couldn't say I felt it, his semen surging up my anus and he clung to me as he shuddered and convulsed with the relief his ejaculation brought to him. We were in a sort of trance as he clung to me, I leaned on the mirror and we looked at each other in the glass.

Chapter 5

There was no tearful goodbye or acrimonious break up, we simply drifted apart I guess. We had incompatible life-styles. It was for the best, there was no real future for either of us so a few months after Marbella we stopped seeing each other. He, I assume, moving onto pastures new, me still trying to bring some order and direction to me love and sex lives, yeah right and I'm still trying.

Before the split we did anal a few more times and I came to two conclusions. I could see why people do it, but can't say that it's all the physical amazement some claim for it. It simply physically cannot be dues to the lack of the prostate and the low level sensitivity of the skin inside the back passage.

No I think there are other considerations that make it a real, enjoyable and essential part of a couple's lovemaking toolkit.

It's the togetherness, the trust it requires and the bonding those create. It's the giving of that awesome gift, which can only be matched by a woman agreeing to swallow a man's cum, that makes it so very, very special.

So my views have changed. I've taken on board what others had told me and what Ash showed me; what books and now videos and films are tackling. What was once illegal, was generally looked on as a perversion, what some see as being taboo and others as a pretty extreme sex act. But what I now don't see as any of those things. For what I see it as is simply, being fucked up the ass and I quite like it.