My Motel Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he had cum in my pussy, Mike slowly slid out and went to the bathroom saying that he'd be right back. In just a minute he came back and gently cleaned me up with a warm washcloth while John continued playing with my tits and I continued sucking Stephen's cock.

Glancing at Mike around Stephen's cock, I could see that he was enjoying seeing me have this much fun almost as much as I was.

It didn't take but a few minutes and Mike was back to licking my pussy and sucking on my clit. I could feel my arousal climbing again until all I wanted was another climax.

After a few more minutes Mike stopped licking my pussy and said, "John, how about getting down here and changing places with me? This is some really prime eating pussy here and it's going to need some attention while I get my cock sucked for a while."

"You bet", John replied eagerly, "I've been watching you and wanting some of that pussy ever since Katie came through the bathroom door."

Mike came up to kneel beside my head, but not before leaning down to kiss me deeply.

By this time I was so excited and aroused I bent over and took Mike's very hard cock into my mouth while I kept hold of Stephen and jacked his cock as I rubbed it over my nipples

Oh it felt so good, I licked Mike's cock all along the shaft then took it right into my mouth.

Meantime John was eating my pussy like a starving man and I was loving every minute of this.

It wasn't long, though, when John stopped licking me and I got a whole new experience and a whole new excitement level. I didn't dare look, but I felt the bed move as John changed his position and suddenly I felt a hard cock sliding up into my wet, slippery and hungry pussy.

I had never considered that anyone but Mike would fuck my pussy. Lick it and play with it, yes, but not fuck it. I must have frozen or given Mike some indication of my concern because he leaned over, pulled me close and kissed me again and again while telling me how beautiful I looked and how much he loved me.

I knew then that he was alright with John being in my pussy and was enjoying my fun and excitement right along with me. I was suddenly too excited to talk, so I just smiled him and went back to sucking his cock while lifting my bottom up off the bed so John could get deeper into my pussy.

This was far more than I had ever dreamed of doing, but I was also realizing an even better fantasy and it was tremendously exciting to picture all this as though I were watching it from across the room.

I was laid back on the bed nude, sucking a cock and being fucked while Stephen played with my tits and Bob stroked his cock while watching us from the other bed.

They all could see everything and that was a huge turn on for a woman who fantasized about being looked at.

How we got into the position, I don't know, but soon I was on my hands and knees and John was taking me from the back and really pounding hard into my pussy ... I could feel and hear his balls slap against my thighs and bottom.

I still had Mike's cock in my mouth and Stephen was now lying on his back under me holding onto my tits as they bounced about while I was getting fucked deep and hard from the back.

By this time I lost count of the climaxes I had.

Knowing Mike was happy for me and enjoying the attention I was getting, he bent down, kissed me and whispered, "You are marvelous sweetheart. I love you."

I was so enjoying this treatment and the feelings it was giving me that I felt I could go on forever and I told Mike so. He just smiled at me and kissed me again.

I was trying to think of things that I have never done before as Mike arranged this all for me and I might never get this chance again...

I wanted to experience everything...

Before the evening was much older, I had sucked all their cocks and they had all taken turns eating my pussy and fucking it well ... really well.

Most of the time I had two cocks in me, one at each end, while I had my tits sucked and squeezed at the same time. Every little while, though, the guys would trade places and I'd be the same way, but with different cocks in each place.

About once an hour we'd all take a break to visit the bathroom, clean up a bit, to relax a moment and get a drink.

Mike and I went into the bathroom together and scrubbed each other in the shower. Then Mike dried me gently and held me close. Needless to say, we had a short, but intensely loving fuck in the bathroom.

Then it was back to the room where it wasn't long before I was back sucking more cock and being fucked. I was having the time of my life.

Near midnight, everyone, including me, was about worn out ... but totally satisfied.

The guys all got dressed, thanked us for a wonderful time and left amid invitations to come back to visit.

As Mike saw them out and locked the door, I just laid on one of the beds, totally worn out, but relaxed and feeling very good.

Mike then came out of the bathroom with a warm, wet towel and proceeded to wipe me down and then to dry me with a fresh clean towel.

Now that was really heaven.

A bit cleaner and just plain spent, Mike held me close, but gently and whispered in my ear how much he loved me.

That's how we woke up the next morning. I don't think either of us had moved the entire night.

Sometimes real life is even better than fantasies. I can tell you that a real gang bang is far better than a fantasy ... any time.

End

See Part-2 for what happens during a break.

12