My Mother and My Wife

Story Info
A young married couple open their relationship.
2.5k words
4.42
333.2k
91
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers

I had just graduated early from college and within a year I had a landed a good job, gotten married and impregnated my wife. A hell of a first year. My daughter was born in early January. Thanks to a great job my wife and didn't have to worry about her going back to work so we decided she would wait before getting a job. My job required me to travel and leaving my wife and daughter made me nervous. My wife and mother really hit if off so my mother agreed to come and stay with her while I was out of town. Mom came in and we got her settled in before I had to head to the airport. Three days into my trip my client had some internal issues and ask me to come back the next week. This was great. I got 2 additional days off with pay so I headed home. I rushed to the airport to catch a plane so I didn't have time to call ahead. I caught a cab and was home in less than an hour after landing. It was almost midnight when I got home so I slipped into the house quietly so I wouldn't' wake anyone. I immediately dropped my bags and headed to the bedroom. The door was closed but I could see light coming from under the door. I eased the door open just in case my wife was asleep with the lights on. My jaw dropped as I saw my wife leaned back on some pillows with her legs spread and my naked mother with her face buried in my wife's pussy!

"Oh fuck mom....you lick pussy so good!! Stick your tongue deep in my pussy and make me cum again!!!"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. They had left a small lamp on next to the bed so I could clearly see them but I was standing in the dark at the door. I could clearly see mom licking my wife's cunt as she was fingering her cunt.

Let me tell you about my wife. She is 5' 1", 36D – 22 - 34. She shaved her pussy on our wedding night and has kept it that way ever since. She is always ready for sex and we usually have sex at least once a day sometimes more. My mom is still a beautiful lady at 40 years old. She has 38DD tits and kept her shape even after my father died several years ago in an auto accident.

It was amazing as I watched my wife holding my mother's head and pulling mom's face into her pussy. My wife, Dana, started cumming and began screaming.

"Oh fuck mom.....I'm cumming. You're making me cum!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!"

I could see mom shove her fingers deep in Dana's cunt as Dana lifted her hips off the bed while holding mom's face to her pussy.

Moments later Dana's breathing started to return to normal as mom rolled over next to her.

"Mom that was incredible. Thanks so much for helping while Doug's away."

"That's OK sweetheart. After all you did the same for me earlier. The least I could do was return the favor."

I couldn't believe it. Dana had given my mom an orgasm and now she was returning the favor.

"Mom, are you ready for another?"

"Anytime you are."

Dana started to roll over towards mom when she spotted me.

"Oh fuck....Doug! What are you doing here?"

"Me? What are you and mom doing?"

Dana and mom started to cover themselves but they were both pulling at the same cover so neither one of them could get covered. I started to laugh watching them play tug of war. Dana and mom stopped at the same time, looked at each other then started laughing themselves. I walked over to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Ok, what is going on?"

"Dana? Do you want to answer him or do you want me too?"

"Go ahead mom. I don't know if I can find the words."

"OK, Doug when you called me the other day to stay with Dana I was both excited and disappointed. You see since your father died I just haven't been able to bring myself to be with another man. I met someone and found him very sexually attractive. Tonight was suppose to be the night we had sex for the first time and I have been thinking about this for over a month. I've have gotten so horny that when I got here I was climbing the walls. Well, earlier tonight Dana was breastfeeding Julie while we sat in front of the TV. We had been watching one of the cable channels and ended up watching what turned out to be a very seductive movie. Dana and I had been drinking some wine and got to talking and well, she admitted to me that she was so horny that she couldn't stand it and breastfeeding had just made it worse. I was already worked up watching her beautiful tits as she was breastfeeding so I ask her if there was anything I could do to help. The next thing I knew Julie was in her crib and Dana and I were sitting on the sofa drinking wine and talking. I guess one thing led to another and we kissed. The next thing I know is I was sucking on Dana's tits and drinking the most delicious milk in the world. Dana began rubbing my tits and before long she was fingering my pussy. I guess I should have worn panties but when I get home I just can't wait to get out of them. Dana had her fingers buried in my cunt and gave me the most wonderful orgasm as I continued to suck her breast. After that we came in here and undressed. She has a great body and I just couldn't help myself."

"Well, I guess if you and Dana are OK with it then it doesn't bother me. What do we do now?"

Dana and mom looked at each other then back at me.

"Honey, would you like to join your mom and me?"

"I thought you would never ask!"

I quickly stripped and joined my sexy wife and beautiful mother in bed. Before I could believe it my mom had my cock in her mouth and Dana had her already juicy pussy planted firmly over my face. I had no idea what a good cock sucker my mom was until that moment. I stuck my tongue out and went as deep into Dana's pussy as possible. I could taste the juice from her last orgasm. Mom began sucking my 8 inch cock and took over half of it down her throat. She really knew how to suck cock. I was getting close to cumming when mom stopped. I heard her ask Dana if she would mind if she sampled my cock in her cunt.

"By all means mom. Help yourself. I'm sure Doug will have enough left over for me when you're finished."

"I was hoping you would say that. It's been a long time and I really need a good fuck. You sure are lucky to have something like this to fuck every day."

With that mom straddled me and sank her cunt down on my 9 incher. I could hear her moan as she forced my cock deeper and deeper into her hot cunt. I was amazed at how tight her cunt was. I guess that after a year without sex it got tighter but I really didn't care. What I did care about was the incredible feeling of mom's cunt on my prick. Mom kept raising and lowering herself taking more and more of my cock into her pussy with each stoke. Dana raised off my mouth as she leaned forward which gave me the opportunity to watch as Dana began sucking on my mother's 38DD tits. It was the sexiest site I had ever seen watching my wife suck on my mother's tits as my mother impaled herself on my cock. I began bucking my hips trying to shove more and more of my cock deeper and deeper into my mom's cunt. In a matter of a few seconds my mom started cumming and she hadn't even taken all my cock into her pussy. Mom was cumming as she was fucking me and holding Dana's head to her bouncing tits. Dana was holding mom's tits and sucking one nipple then the other as mom continued to have an orgasm. I continued to fuck my mom the best I could while holding onto Dana's hips. Watching this site of Dana sucking mom's tits and the feeling of mom's cunt swallowing my organ was too much for me. I began pumping a huge amount of cum into my mother's cunt and at the same time driving my cock deeper into her cumming pussy until I had all my cock buried.

My mom started screaming with pleasure as she was cumming.

"Oh fuck!!! Fuck me....fuck your horny mother. Fuck me with that manificent cock. I'm cumming again!!! Fuck me harder....fuck me you bastard.... Keep fucking me!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Mom collapsed on the bed next to me with Dana still sucking her big tits. My cock slid out of her with a pop as out mixed juices started running down her legs and between her butt cheeks. Dana rolled over on top of mom. They started kissing and playing with each others tits. The site started to stir me again and I could feel my prick start to harden. I grabbed my cock and started to stroke it when Dana and mom stopped what they were doing and looked over at me. My wife gave me a smile and said:

"Are you just going to lie there or are you planning on using that thing on me?"

I got up on my knees behind Dana and started rubbing the head of my hard cock against her pussy lips. Dana and mom had started kissing again while Dana was fingering mom's cummy wet pussy. Just as I was starting to enter Dana's wet pussy she turned to me.

"Not there, you know what I want. Shove that big fucking cock up my ass. You know that is where I like it after I've cum. Fuck me in the ass you horny bastard. I want you to give all of it to me up my tight asshole. You know I love a good ass fuck."

I saw my mom look at me with surprise then look at Dana then back at me.

"Well son, what are you waiting for? You wife wants it up her ass and she's not taking no for an answer. I suggest you stick it up her ass and do it now!!! Oh and by the way, when you get through fucking Dana's ass you can fuck mine. It's been a long time but I can't wait to feel that monster of yours in my asshole!"

With that I pointed my swollen cock at Dana's puckered asshole. Her ass was still wet from the orgasm my mom had given her and the pussy licking I had done. As soon as my cock head touched Dana's ass I could feel her back up taking the head of my dick up into her tight little ass. I could hear her moan as she and mom continued to neck. I slowly shoved more and more of my cock into Dana's ass. Then as I was almost all the way in I watched as mom turned around beneath Dana slipping down until her face was directly beneath Dana's cunt. The next thing I knew mom was licking Dana's pussy lips and my balls. This caused my cock to harden even more and I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long. I could see Dana's face buried in mom's cunt as the 69'd each other while I fucked Dana in the ass.

"Yes....that's it Dana. Lick my horny little pussy. Keep licking me. Stick your tongue deep in my fucking cunt. That's it.....Ahhhhh...That's so good....Yes....stick your fingers up my ass. Oh yes....fuck her ass son....fuck her tight little asshole!!!!"

Dana was moaning as she had mom's pussy in her mouth, her fingers in mom's ass and my cock up her ass. I started pounding Dana's ass as mom continued to lick her cunt and my balls. Dana shoved one then two fingers up mom's ass which set mom off into a tremendous orgasm. Mom opened her mouth and sucked one of my huge balls in her mouth as she was cumming. My cock started to swell even more with this added stimulation and Dana started to cum.

"Oh fuck Doug. You cock is splitting my asshole open. Keep fucking me you motherfucker. Shove that big prick up my fucking ass!!! You're making me fucking cum..... Oh fuckkkkkkkk!!!!"

Dana's orgasm started which tightened her asshole around my cock. My orgasm was only seconds away. I started cumming as mom sucked and licked my balls in her mouth. In a matter of moments cum started leaking out of Dana's ass and dripping into mom's mouth. Mom was lapping it up like no tomorrow. I pulled my cock out of Dana's ass and a flood of cum spilled out onto mom's face and into her mouth. Dana continued the attack on mom's cunt and asshole.

"Oh fuck Dana.....suck my pussy!! Yes...yes...yes....oh fuck that's good. Your going to make my old pussy cum again.....That's it baby.....fuck me with your fingers... Harder....Oh fuck me harder!!!!"

With that mom started cumming again. She grabbed my cock slick with cum and started licking the shaft as she was cumming on Dana's tongue.

I started cumming in Dana's asshole when I heard my mom say:

"Ahhhhh.....Stick you cock in my mouth son....I want to taste your cum!!!"

I pulled out of Dana's ass and pointed the end of my prick at my mother's face. She took the end of my cock in her mouth and started sucking the leftover cum from my still hard dick.

I collapsed on the bed as mom continued to lick and suck my prick. Dana lay next to me and gave me a big smile.

Several minutes later mom looked at us and thanked us for a wonderful time.

"I never would have imagined that something like this would happen. It has been so long and this was wonderful."

"Mom?"

"Yes son?"

"I think I can speak for Dana and myself when I say it was wonderful for us too. As a matter of fact we would like you to say for a while. What do you say?"

"Dana is that what you want too?"

"You know it is. Doug will be gone again on Monday and I can't imagine you not being here. Besides mom, Doug still owes you a good ass fucking."

"That's right; Doug still owes me a good ass fucking. Well what about it Doug? Are you up for it?"

"Just give me a few minutes mom and I will give you the ass fucking of a lifetime."

Well, that's how things got started but not how they ended.

Woffen
Woffen
891 Followers