My Mother and the Strapon Threesome

Story Info
A threesome with my sister, my mother, and myself.
1.9k words
4.43
134.2k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a while, I just stared at my mom, my pussy still dripping down on my sister's face and her fingers still stuck inside my anus. As hot as it had made me to have my younger sister Judit beg for my pussy, I felt now doubly embarrassed to be caught in this situation by our mother. Surprisingly, though, she just smiled at us, then put her hand on her hip and looked at Judit with a slight grin. "So I guess I'm not enough for you anymore," she said, with a fake reprimand in her voice.

Turning my head between her and my younger sister, I stared at both of them with an open mouth. "What... what is going on here?" I finally stammered.

"Well, I could ask you two the same," mom replied, slowly stepping into the room towards us.

"She made me, mom," Judit blabbered, quickly pulling back from between my legs, leaving my ass agape. "I didn't want to, but she made me do it!"

I shook my head, glaring at her. "What? No way!" I exclaimed. "You're the one who stole my dildo, you fucking little lying bitch!"

"Shh, girls," mom said, putting her finger on her lips. "Don't fight. You can each have your own dildo."

For a moment, I looked at her confused, while Judit clapped her hands excitedly. "Oh yay," she exclaimed. "I want the blue one!"

"Been going through my things again, have you?" our mother asked cheekily and then looked at me. "Well, and which do you want, Reka?" she asked.

I shook my head confused, suddenly feeling very much out of place. This situation had taken an unexpected turn, and I wasn't sure how to handle it. None of them seemed the slightest bit embarrassed about it, which made me feel even more exposed and vulnerable, and I didn't like feeling like that. "Well," I answered, trying to sound as confident as I could. "I don't really know what you have."

She smirked and nodded. "Let me show you then," she offered and waved at me to follow her to her bedroom. I crawled off Judit's bed and went after her, with my younger sister in pursuit, not wanting to miss out on the sex-toy gifts. When we arrived at the room two doors down from mine, mom had already pulled out a drawer and swept aside some of the underwear that was covering what turned out to be a large assortment of dildos. All colours, shapes and sizes, butt plugs, plenty of vibrators big and small and some strange curved things that I had never seen before, too much to take in at once.

I saw the blue one that Judit had meant, a thick long lifelike shaft that was maybe just a little bit bigger than would be natural. She seemed to have a weakness for big toys. Then, my eyes fell on a smooth purple rod with straps attached to it. Curiously, I took it out and turned it in my hands.

"That's so you can wear it around your waist and use on a partner," my mother explained casually, while Judit eyed it out of the corner of her eye, casting knowing glances at her and me. It seemed like she had already made the acquaintance of this tool. When I still fumbled with the long rubber straps, mom eventually stepped closer and took it in her hands. "Let me show you," she explained, then held it out so I could step inside it.

Before I knew it, she knelt in front of me, fastening the straps around my butt and waist, while a long, purple shaft was protruding from my pelvis. It felt strange, but at the same time empowering. When it was strapped tight all around me, she looked up and smiled. "Mmmh, you look so pretty," she remarked, eyeing me proudly, her fingers slowly stroking the rubbery cock. "Strong and confident, just as I want my daughter to look."

I didn't quite know how to respond, and she must've sensed my hesitation, because suddenly, she touched and kissed the tip of the dildo, and then let it slide into her mouth. Her lips parted, wider and wider, as the purple cock filled up her mouth, and before I knew, my mother was gagging on the strap on, with her nose touching my pubes.

Judit was watching us both from the side, but finally came crawling over and started licking on the side of the dildo, when mom began to pull back from it again. Together, their tongues twirled around the shaft, as if they had done nothing else but to train for this, kissing passionately in between. It became more and more clear that this wasn't their first encounter, and I began to wonder what else I had missed out on in this family.

"Want to fuck your sister good now?" our mother asked, tearing me from my thoughts. Judit was bent over, her rosy white butt pushed out towards me, while mom grabbed her buttocks with both hands, pulling them open. Between them, her anus unfolded like a little dark star, and underneath of it, her red bush glistened from the moist labia it was hiding. Mechanically, I moved my hips forward, aiming between her legs. I felt nervous, and strange, inhibited, but at the same time... yes, I thought. Yes! I want to fuck her so good! I want to fuck her hard and deep and merciless, for the little bitch she was. Where did these thoughts come from? What was making me feel like this?

Finally, I grabbed her hips, and thrust forward hard. The strap on was an unfamiliar toy, and I didn't quite know how to handle it. I didn't have the fine motor skills as I would have when using my fingers, so my hips only knew two settings: Hard, or off. And I was going in hard. Judit squealed, maybe from pain, maybe from pleasure, I didn't know. I watched the cock slide inside her red, dripping pussy, deeper and deeper. When was it too deep? When was it too hard? It was impossible to tell, and so I just began to move my hips, back and forth, fucking her like I imagined guys to do it. She was incredibly wet, and her pussy left creamy stains all over the dildo, and soon my hips slapped against her butt, when I shoved the cock all the way up her cunt.

Mom sat down on the bed in front of her and spread her legs, pulling her head down on her crotch. Together we used my little sister like a cheap whore, fucking her into one end, while making her suck with the other. And she enjoyed it... God, how she enjoyed it. She groaned, moaned, panted, squealed, whispered sweet little perversions to spur me on. "Oh yes, fuck my pussy, Reka," I heard. "Take me deep and hard, like the slut I am."

I went harder and harder on her, wanting to show her just how good I could fuck her little twat. She moved forward with every thrust, until she had crawled halfway on top of our mother and was sucking on her wide, heavy tits. Our mom had the largest breasts of all of us, nice and full and round, and Judit was taking after her, but her nipples were much smaller, making her look like a petite version of mom. My own breasts weren't half as big, and watching them like this made me feel a little embarrassed for myself, but it was beautiful to watch my sister play with them, suckle them, lick them and caress them, and then wander further up, until she was practically on top of mother, kissing her, while I fucked her from behind.

She spread her legs above mom's crotch, and their pubes rubbed against one another, making me feel like I fucked both of them at the same time. The thought aroused me more than I cared to admit, and soon I felt myself wetting the straps that ran between my legs, covering my pussy. Mom must've sensed it, for in between my thrusts, she suddenly reached around Judit's butt and grabbed the dildo, pulling it out while her daughter slid further onto the bed. "Now fuck me with it," she whispered, guiding the slick, purple head between her legs, underneath her slit, aiming straight for her ass.

I did as she asked, and pushed the cock in without hesitation, watching her mature pussy quiver as the shaft drilled into her asshole, filling her up deep and good. When I began to thrust again, Judit had straddled mom's face, rubbing her freshly fucked cunt across her mouth, while I took her ass from below. Still unfamiliar with the handling of the strap on, I began to ram it into her asshole just as I had taken my sister's pussy earlier, fucking her as hard, deep and fast as I thought she wanted. And boy, she wanted it! She groaned and gasped, and purred, begging breathlessly for more, pulling her pussy open above the thick, purple plastic cock, letting me see how wet she was there.

The sight was irresistible, and so I reached down to touch her right in the center of her sex, surprised at how warm and wet and wide she was there. Two fingers slid in easily, where I could feel the dildo drill in and out of her back hole. Mom squirmed, and I crooked the fingers inside her, moving them back and forth as well. Did she want to get fucked in both holes? I tried, sliding in a third and fourth finger, finally feeling her hairy muff tighten around them, as if she never wanted to let them go. It became difficult to push my fingers inside her, but that only made me try harder, and soon I managed to get them in past my knuckles, with only my thumb holding me back.

I bit my teeth, hesitating for a moment, then squeezed my thumb in as well, until my whole hand slid up my mother's cunt. She yelled for lust into Judit's bush, causing her to turn around and look what was going on. Without a second thought, she bend forward until her head was above mom's crotch, licking her pubes while I drilled simultaneously into both her hot, horny holes, feeling mother's muff tighten around my hand.

She was close, and so I gave her a few more thrusts before I yanked my fingers out of her again, hard and rough, sending her finally over the edge. Her pussy began to twitch, and then a fountain of juice erupted from it, shooting up into Judit's face, who greedily began to catch it with her mouth. I continued to fuck her ass, causing her to squirt over and over, until she finally went limp from exhaustion, sinking down onto the bed.

Slowly, I withdrew the dildo out of her, while my sister finished licking her snatch clean, and then we left her there, happy and exhausted, while I took my new toy back to my room, confused and excited by the new experiences, thoughts and feelings that had come over me. I didn't quite know how to handle this new relationship, but I sensed that things would be different from now on.