My Mother/Daughter Threesome Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
A quick and kinky mother/daughter threesome fantasy!
1.8k words
3.85
98.4k
41

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers

Author's Note: These short fantasies started off as weekly mini-stories for my readers, but the newsletter was shut down because autoresponders do not accept adult content. I thus decided to publish these fantasies for free for my readers to enjoy. It is meant to entertain, so please do not leave hateful comments if everything is not perfect. I am only human after all.

***

Have you ever had one of those fantasies? You know, the ones that feel so real you begin to wonder if you are actually imagining them. Well, I do... because I have them all the time! Sometimes, they turn into a story, but mostly they remain trapped inside my brain. That is, until now...

Writing my first full-length book was an awesome experience. However, it also meant I spent a little over a month sitting in front of my computer. And having ceased my bi-daily workout sessions meant I was out of shape. Perhaps not in the I'm fat and I hate myself kind of way, but definitely in the I need to purge my body of the toxins that have built up over the past month way. And the best way to do that was to resume my temporarily interrupted workout schedule.

So there I was, going on my first run in over a month. I reached the park where I like to run less than a minute after stepping out of my front door. Making sure that day's favorite song was set on repeat, I began the four kilometer jog that lay ahead of me. On a side note, whenever I find a song I really like, I play it on repeat until I get tired of it. That particular day, my song of choice was Flo Rida's Can't Believe It.

However, I only made it a hundred meters before I noticed the hottest woman I had ever seen. Okay, perhaps not the hottest, but defiantly in the top five. Just like me, the barely-legal young woman was jogging and, as a result, her large boobs were bouncing up and down. That sight alone was enough to make me forget about everything else in the world. Of course, the molding jogging shorts and rather skimpy sports bra she wore only helped increase the massive amounts of arousal that washed over me.

Not even bothering to look where I was going, I focused on the beautiful young woman jogging toward me. However, the fun only lasted a few seconds. I was so focused on her breathtaking appearance that I did not realize I was veering off course. At least, not until I slammed into a park bench.

"Fuck!" I barely had time to grunt before I hit the ground. I felt a throbbing pain in my right hand and silently reprimanded myself for my clumsiness. However, that was all I had time to do before I heard a voice echo behind me.

"Are you all right?" inquired the sweet woman's voice.

"I'm fi..." I started as I glanced over my shoulder, only to find the beautiful jogger responsible for my accident standing behind me. Of course, the sight of her was enough to snuff my reply before it was completed. In fact, I only barely had time to realize she was even hotter up close before so much arousal washed over me that I could no longer think clearly. In fact, the lust that coursed through my veins was so intense that I soon felt a powerful fantasy grow within me.

"Oh no!" I thought, "Not now!" Unfortunately, that was my final thought before the real world faded, only to give place to an identical fantasy one.

The fantasy me grabbed the helping hand that was offered to her and the beautiful jogger soon pulled her to her feet.

"Thanks," I said as I dusted myself off.

"You're welcome," she said. But that was the last thing she said in quite some time.

For you see, I had just realized something; this was a fantasy! And that meant nothing I did was real. Ipso facto, I did not have to worry about the consequences of my actions. With that in mind, I forgot all about the inhibition that usually filled me and did the only think I could think of; I pulled the beautiful jogger in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Mmmmm!" I moaned blissfully as my tongue slithered past her luscious lips and started dancing around the dance floor that was her tongue.

Of course, the woman just stood there, no doubt totally shocked by my unexpected sexual attack. However, it only took her a few seconds to recover. Before I could even understand what was happening, she had started reciprocating my eager tongue strokes and the two of us were passionately making out.

"Mmmmm!" we moaned in unison as our tongues danced around in each other's mouths. Unfortunately, the kiss soon came to an abrupt halt. Fortunately, that was only because I was eager to escalate things. Pulling away from my beautiful lover-to-be, I grabbed hold and, with surprising strength, ripped the sports bra from her body, revealing her flawless bosom.

After taking a few moments to study her boobs, I gave in to the massive amounts of arousal that filled me and buried my face in her chest. Within seconds, I was eagerly flicking my tongue back and forth across one of her nipples while my fingers played with the other. Unfortunately, it was not meant to last...

"What are you doing?" I asked moments after she pushed me away. Luckily, the answer came not in the form of a word, but rather an action.

I could not keep a smile from curling my lips when she started tearing my clothes off. Within seconds, my jogging attire was scattered around us and I stood there, naked form head to toe. Fortunately for both me and the arousal that coursed through my veins, she did not bother teasing me. So, instead of pulling me in for another passionate kiss or a blissful boob massage, she gave her first and last order of the fantasy.

"Bend over!" she ordered as she pointed to the bench that lay next to us. Making my way around to the back, I planted my feet firmly on the grass and leaned forward, not stopping until my boobs were hanging over the backrest. As a result, my but was pushed backwards, revealing my pre-cum filled pussy to my eager lover.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, moments later, as I felt her tongue make contact with my engorged labia. Glancing back over my shoulder, I found her crouching behind me, her face buried in my ass. However, that was all I had time to notice before I felt her tongue start to dart in and out of my soaking-wet pussy, forcing blissful moans past my lips.

Unfortunately, the delightful tongue fucking only lasted a few moments. Fortunately, her tongue were almost immediately replaced by two of her fingers.

"Oh yes! YES!" I moaned when I felt her appendages dart in and out of me with increasing speed and force. But as enjoyable as the finger fucking was, it apparently was insufficient for my beautiful lover, because she soon added a tongue to the mix.

"Mmm?!" I moaned in a mixture of surprise and arousal as I felt her tongue make contact with my asshole. However, the massive amounts of arousal that washed over me as a result of the secondary stimulation helped convince me it was a welcome addition. Sure enough, I soon felt a powerful orgasm grow within me.

As my arousal level continued to skyrocket, I experienced a moment of lucidity and realized half a dozen people had now gathered around us and were enjoying the show. Had any of this been real, I would surely have run off in embarrassment. But since it was all taking place in my mind, I gave in to the perversity of the situation and let my orgasm continue to grow until I finally felt it explode.

"FUUCCCKKKK!!" I shrieked, mere moments later, when I felt my pussy start to convulse. My lover's fingers continued darting in and out of me as I moaned at the top of my lungs.

As my sexual cries echoed throughout the park, my orgasm grew in intensity, soon forcing my hot orgasmilk to squirt into my lover's face. Fortunately, the beautiful jogger was not about to be scared away by a little cum and continued finger fucking my cunt. Unfortunately, the powerful orgasm was not meant to last...

"Are you all right?" I suddenly heard my lover ask. It took a second from my brain to assimilate the implications of such a question. For you see, if the beautiful jogger was speaking, it meant her face was not buried in my ass. And that could only mean one thing; the fantasy was over!

Sure enough, I glanced around and realized I was still fully dressed and sitting on the ground where I had recently fallen. Grabbing the helping hand the beautiful young woman offered me, I got to my feet.

"I'm fine," I lied as I dusted myself off. Of course, I was physically fine, but my mental state was quite another story. However, I soon forgot all about that when my fantasy lover spoke again.

"Wa... was it my fault?" she asked, obviously referring to my recent accident.

I could not help but frown at the oddity of the question. Upon seeing my reaction, she decided to clarify.

"I noticed you were looking at me before you... fell," she explained, doing her best to spin my total clumsiness as an accident.

Unfortunately, her concern did nothing to help me. In fact, it filled me with embarrassment. I had been caught ogling her and now she blamed herself for my lack of grace. In an attempt to rectify the rapidly deteriorating situation, I said the first thing that came to mind.

"I was... I just... really love your outfit," I stuttered. Fortunately, it seemed to do the trick, because a smile soon curled her luscious lips. However, it was soon replaced by a mask of guilt when she noticed I was bleeding. Following her gaze to my hand, I found it bleeding. Of course, it was only a minor injury, but it was enough to convince the beautiful jogger to offer further assistance.

"I live nearby," she explained, "Let me help you fix that."

My first instinct was to politely refuse. After all, it was only a flesh wound and would heal in a few days. However, the thought of returning to the beautiful young woman's apartment was impossible for me to resist.

So off we went to bandage my rather pathetic injury. If only I had known what awaited me at her residence, I would literally have run all the way there. However, that would have to wait until later...

To be continued in Part 2...

BarbieLez
BarbieLez
387 Followers