My Mother in Law Ch. 02

Story Info
We moved to greater levels of depravity.
2.1k words
4.45
178.5k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers

The next day was Saturday. My wife was up early, fixing breakfast. My wife was in the habit of going topless around the house. Sure enough, when I got downstairs, she had on some hot pants and nothing else. I walked up behind her, cupped her breasts and nibbled her neck. She ground her big ass against me. The she pushed me away.

"Mom is out on the deck." she cooed, wriggling out of my grasp. "Keep her company while I finish cooking."

I wasn't sure what my reception would be. I sat across from her at the patio table. She was wearing my wife's cut off jean coveralls. She had no bra on and the only part of her tits I couldn't see were the nipples. Her tits bulged out of the side of the coveralls.

"Good morning."

She leaned over and hissed! "You fucker, I can barely walk."

I leered at my Mother in law. "you said we were going to fuck!"

My wife called us into fix our plates. We chatted about their day. Mom and my wife were going shopping. I had some reports to work on and decided to stay home. In reality I didn't want to be trapped with them on one of my wife's all day shopping trips.

They left and I went to work. By 2 p.m., I had finished my work and fixed my first drink of the day. By the time mom and daughter got home at about 4, I had a nice buzz going. My wife had a slight headache. She announced she was going to take a nap. Her mother had fixed herself a drink. She plopped down on a deck chair. I glanced out on the deck and she was sipping at the ever present drink.

She had changed into one of my tee shirts. Her huge tits sagged to either side of her body. The hem had ridden up to just below her hairy pussy. Like a lot older women she great legs. The extra weight they put on added a curve and fullness.

She walked in to fix another while I was preparing the food for the grill. Her big jugs swinging gently as she walked. The tee shirt strained to contain them. Nudity had been one of the bones of contention when my wife told me her mom was coming. We were closet nudist. We routinely moved around the house nude. Even dressed, my wife's favorite outfit was panties or shorts and no top. With mom, there I always wore shorts. At least the old biddy was covering herself.

We hadn't really talked about the previous day. As I grilled she fixed our drinks. It was nearly six. I was feeling no pain and Mother in law had done a successful job of catching up. She was drunk.

"How's your ass?" I teased.

"Better! I had never have been fucked in the ass. My husband is strictly a missionary guy with the lights out. The only other thing he would let me do was suck his dick. "

"You are good at that!"

"Practice, practice, practice! I sucked his dick a couple of times a day. I would finger myself while sucking him. Once a week or so we would fuck. That lasted all of 5 minutes, if I was lucky. I rarely came. After 28 years, I couldn't take it anymore. I picked up a couple of guys at bars. He caught me with one. And here I am!"

The food was ready. I went to get my wife. She was still asleep. I tiptoed downstairs. I told mom she could eat if she wanted.

"Well, if my baby is still sleep, I want to suck your dick before dinner."

"Look you old slut, I'm not your boy toy! Go to a bar and pick up some poor bastard."

"No, I don't have to do that. I got all I need to drink here and your 30 year old black dick to keep me satisfied."

I was sitting at the bar. She was in a chair across the room from me. She walked over, knelt in front of me and pulled my dick out of my shorts. She started licking my shaft up and down like it was an all day sucker. I grabbed her greying blonde hair and pulled her head back.

"Go get a drink." I ordered her.

She looked puzzled but did what she was told. She came back and started sucking; doing that little trick she did the night before. She opened her mouth wide and fed my dick down her throat. I could feel her throat open and close around my cock. The old bitch had no gag reflex! Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out of her mouth. I grabbed her glass and came in it.

Bewildered, She looked at my cum floating in her scotch.

"Drink it!" I ordered.

"Freshen my drink." she slurred.

I added more Johnny Walker Red to the glass and handed it to her. She stirred it with her finger. Then she sucked the liquid off her finger. She took a small sip.

"Very nice!" she smiled.

We sat quietly sipping our drinks. She slurped the drink greedily, looking over the top of the glass at me. My dick got hard again as I watched the old slut guzzle her scotch/cum cocktail.

A few minutes later we both looked up to see my wife coming down the stairs. She looked magnificent! Her 36D swayed rhythmically as she descended the stairs. Her wide hips, clad only in pink full backs seemed to move in time with her breast. I glanced at mom. She too was entranced by her daughter's sensuality.

My wife was a little unsteady on her feet after dinner. She had no more than her usual two glasses of wine but her words were slurred and she couldn't walk without holding on. I realized that the combination of her headache medication and the wine were having an unexpected effect. Her mom and I were concerned. We had her sit in a lounger. In a few minutes she was softly snoring. It was a very warm night for northern California. I was wearing only shorts. My tee shirt sagged unevenly on her. The front was high because of her huge tits. The back drooped below her ass.

We drank and talked softly while my wife slept. The conversation was almost civil.

"Do you think she is ok?"

"Yeah!" I said. "She shouldn't be mixing medications and alcohol. She's out like a light but ok."

I walked over to my wife. Her large breasts moved slowly up and down as she slept. Her head was to one side, lying on a pillow. Her legs were splayed to either side of the lounger. The nylon fabric clung to her as she perspired lightly. I leaned over and kissed her on her lips. She didn't stir. I took one nipple in my mouth and sucked greedily. No reaction. I ran my tongue between her breasts, moving through her cleavage down to her navel. I lingered at her navel tracing its outline. I moved down and kissed her pussy through her panties.

I knew her mom was watching but I didn't care. I pulled her panties to the side. I licked her labia. She was slightly moist and a little sweaty from the heat. I heard her mom moving around behind me. I ran my tongue slowly over her labia, savoring her sweaty sweet pussy. I parted her labia with my tongue. I licked upward, lightly touching her clit. She stirred but kept snoring. I lost myself in the moment, savoring her wetness and the taste of her sweet pussy.

I was startled when her mom's thigh brushed my shoulder. She was standing, drinking in hand, swaying slightly, entranced by the sight of me devouring her daughter's pussy. The old bitch had a decidedly kinky side. I pulled on the tee shirt. She knelt beside me. I grabbed the nipple of one of her big jugs and twisted it.

"You bastard!" she mumbled.

Her hand was stroking her hairy pussy. I pulled her closer. Her face was inches from mine and her daughter's pussy. Quickly, I grabbed the back of her neck, pulling her closer to her daughter's pussy. She dropped her drink. Wild eyed, she tried to pull away. I forced her head between my wife's legs. She bucked as I rubbed her face in her daughter's pussy. She fought me, trying to turn her head to the side and away from her daughter's pussy.

"Lick it you, old slut, and I'll let you up!"

I could hear her mumbling, you bastard, you bastard, over and over again. Then, amazingly, she began licking her daughter's pussy. I released her head. On all fours, she hungrily licked. I watched as she forced her tongue between her daughter's pussy lips. She licked and sucked at her vagina opening. She grunted and snorted like a pig rooting. Then she moved up and sucked my wife's clit into her mouth. One hand came up and she slipped a finger in her daughter's pussy.

I moved behind her. I lifted the tee shirt. I drove my dick deep in her old pussy. She bucked forward and then back. We settled into a rhythm. The old bitch's pussy was as tight as a drum. I could feel it contracting and tightening. It was almost like she was giving me a handjob with her pussy. And wet!! Oh my fucking god! Her 60 year old pussy oozed juice!

All I could hear was the wet squishy sound her pussy made, the slapping of flesh on flesh as I drove hard into her and the slurping sounds she made as ate her daughter's pussy! I was close to cumming. Mom had cum at least once. I had felt her pussy spasm and get a vice like grip on my dick.

I smacked her ass hard.

"You good pussy old slut!" I growled. "Move your ass!"

She moaned loudly, thrusting back.

"Knock the bottom out of my pussy! Harder, gawd dammit! Harder!"

"Back that fat ass up!"

"Harder, motherfucker, harder!"

We were wild animals. Growling, snarling and snapping at each other as we fucked. There was no love. Just an uncompromising lust, an animal need!

Then my wife, her daughter stirred. Her mom pushed back hard, trying to move away. Inadvertently, my dick was buried deeper in her pussy. She grunted and dropped to her face, her ass in the air. I pulled out, my dick glistening with her wetness. My balls were aching with the need to be emptied.

Very quickly, we moved to the bar, straightening our clothes. My wife's mother's blue eyes were as wide as dinner plates. She would later tell me that she was in shock. Her pussy was dripping and throbbing, and the taste of her daughter's pussy was fresh in her mouth. While I fixed us fresh drinks, she grabbed the empty glass from the floor.

Slowly, the object of our love woke. Her eyes were unfocused. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She apologized to us for dozing off. We pooh poohed the apology and suggested she go to bed. I helped her upstairs. She fell across the bed and began snoring again. I slipped her panties off. The crotched was soaked with my saliva, her mom's saliva and her pussy juices. I held them to my nose and took a long sniff. The aroma was fabulous!

Downstairs her mom was standing behind the bar. I tossed my wife's panties on the bar. She silently fixed me a drink. Without a word, she walked around the bar. She knelt in front of me.

"I'll clean you up." she said.

She licked every inch of my dick. Then she inhaled it. She sucked my dick well down her throat. I reached back, picked up my wife's panties and pulled them over her head. She never stopped sucking. Her finger was buried in my ass, stroking my prostrate. I reached back for her drink. Suddenly I came. It was like a fire hydrant. A strong stream of cum blasted down her throat. She caught most of it in her mouth. Some she swallowed. The rest was matting her grey/blond hair.

With her cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk, she took her glass. She spit cum into her drink. She stirred her Johnny Walker with her finger and took a sip.

Mom took my wife's panties off her head. She took the crotch of her panties to her mouth and sucked on them. Then she rubbed the rim of her glass with the pussy soaked crotch of her daughter's panties. She took another sip. She smiled wickedly at me. Then a more serious mask settled across her face.

"I'm your bitch. but never again make me lick my daughter's pussy!"

Schaka
Schaka
3,071 Followers