My Mother-In-Law Needs It Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother-in-law gets more from son-in-law and friend.
1k words
136.1k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARIM11B
ARIM11B
109 Followers

It had been five days since my mother-in-law, Lola, asked me to have sex with her. That night, I fucked her while the fireworks were going off. Then, unbeknown to Lola, Bob, my friend, came in the room and fucked her, thinking it was me going for seconds. While he is fucking my mother-in-law, I got hard again and she received her first double-penetration. At the end of the Fourth-of-July party that my mother-in-law threw, I told her that Bob and I would drop by to see how she is "doing".

On Thursday morning, around 9 am, I went back to my mother-in-law's house. My wife had just left for work and her 18-year old sister, Heather, had just left for summer school. I found Lola wearing a robe and having coffee and reading a newspaper. I knocked on the back door and she opened it, letting me and Bob in the house. She asked us to sit and if we wanted to have anything to eat. I could only think of one thing that can satisfy my appetite. She poured herself another cup of coffee and sat between me and Bob. She said that although Saturday night was fun, it was also a mistake, that she had a little too much to drink and that she shouldn't have let it go that far.

Bob, beginning to think that he might not get any pussy from this woman, interrupted her and said that she had loved being fucked and had begged him to keep going Saturday night. I said that it was too late to go back and now she had two hard dicks hanging around her kitchen. Lola looked at me, shocked at what I said. I gave Bob a nod and watched as he pinned my mother-in-law against the wall and started untying her robe. My friend Bob was big and tall. He grabbed both of her wrist with one hand and used the other to strip her naked. I walked towards my mother-in-law's bedroom, motioning for Bob to carry her and follow. Completely naked, bob picked her up and carried her to the same bed that we had fucked her Saturday night. She begged us to stop and not rape her but we didn't care.

I started rubbing her mound while Bob tried to stick his cock in her mouth. Lola managed to keep her mouth shut and avoid it for a while until I pushed two fingers into her pussy and began finger-fucking her. In and out, my fingers went. The faster I pushed, the less she resisted and her mouth opened up to moan. Bob found it easier to slide his cock into her mouth. The more she moved her head to remove his cock out of her mouth, the more of a blow job she was giving him. When my mother-in-law stopped trashing her head around, he started fucking her mouth.

It didn't take long for Lola to cum on my hand. Another orgasm hit her for a second time and she almost passed out. Bob's rapid thrust into her throat brought her back to reality and she knew he's about to cum. He came in her mouth and swallowed all of it. She just laid there motionless as we pondered on what to do next. It was only 9:30 in the morning.

We moved Lola on her hands and knees. I knew at this point she wouldn't be refusing any more fucking. I had removed my clothes and placed my cock in front of her face. Contemplating, she stared at my cock, pre-cum dripping out of it. Bob stuck his hardening cock into her pussy and her mouth opened to let out a cry of pain and pleasure. As soon as Lola's mouth opened, I filled it with my cock.

Bob went in deeper with each stroke until he had his entire 10-inch cock into her. His balls slapped her clit every time he pounded deep in her. I was trying to do the same with her mouth. I kept pushing deeper until she gagged. It didn't take long before she was cumming again. This encouraged me and pushed harder with my cock into her mouth, my balls hitting her chin. My mother-in-law was now deep-throating me. Both of us pounded Lola's pussy and throat hard and both came at the same time.

Lola was wasted and unable to move. Bob pulled his cock out of her sloppy pussy and I wasted no time filling it with mine. I fucked her for a minute then pulled out. I did this a few times. When I pulled out, I rubbed my cock between her pussy and asshole, making her guess on which hole I would push my cockhead into. She had no idea until I started pushing the head of my cock into her asshole. She begged me to stop, but I just kept going deeper with each stroke. Once all the way in, I started to pound it hard. Her legs gave way and I fell on her, still sliding in and out until I came in her ass and pulled out.

Bob and I continued to take turns on her all morning. Both of us fucked her five more times. I fucked her ass one more time while Bob was in her pussy. I unloaded twice in her pussy and one more time in her mouth. We needed to clean up so we all went into the shower. Once inside, we immediately started to grope her and poke her with our cocks. I hoisted Lola up and slid into her pussy while Bob got behind her and pushed himself into her ass and started sliding in and out of her sore holes. The whole time we squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples. In the four hours that we fucked her, she came 23 times. The only reason that we stopped was because school was about to let out and her 18-year old daughter would soon be home. Bob and I quickly got dressed, thanked Lola for a wonderful fuck, and that we would see her again soon.

ARIM11B
ARIM11B
109 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
Is it rape?

Is it rape if these people only exist in print? Is superman real? Can you rape a figment of the imagination? You decide.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 3 years ago
Rape or not rape

Just because a woman stops resisting, doesn’t mean it’s not rape.

If she starts responding that’s a physical reaction by stimulating body parts and is not in her mind.

If a woman wants sex with someone on Saturday (raped by the friend actually) doesn’t mean she wants to repeat it on Thursday.

The disrespect for this woman is disgraceful by both men, especially the son in law.

He invited his friend to take over from him on the first encounter.

This is fiction I presume but it happens all too often in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Simple and basic

And that is a good thing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding

Nicely written story. Love Mother In Laws. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another crap story from a crap author

Bob is a douchebag. I hate rapists. In fact, I make my living rounding up scumbags like them. One more thing if this is about a nonconsent story then label as that...don't make a rape story without telling us. I'm going to send you some money to take some writing lessons. I doubt you will be able to continue to contribute stories here if you give us a third crappy chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
One Wife + One Mother-in-Law = ? His mother-in-law cums to stay, but will she leave?in Incest/Taboo
Got my Mother-in-law Drunk Again Drunk Mother-in-Law makes for fun time for Son-In-Law.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories