My Mother-In-Law's New Nightie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god yes," I said and, as I said that, I pushed my fingers further into the crack of her arse and I felt the little rose bud of her anus through the thin fabric of the nightie under my third finger. I pushed gently against it and massaged it in little round circles. I wanted to test her because Margaret never liked me doing that and I wanted to see if Mum would let me. As I was doing that I looked in the dressing table mirror and there, with Mum looking me in the face in the mirror, I saw her breasts hanging down and the nightie was so loose that I saw her complete breasts, nipples and all.

"I can see all of your breasts in the mirror Mum. They're beautiful, so beautiful, hanging down with their hard nipples."

"Oh I love you talking like that and touching my bottom at the same time. It's so intimate."

"Do you like me touching your bum then?"

"Yes, very much, particularly since Alan thinks it's dirty to touch there, but I've always been incredibly sensitive there and sometimes touch myself there. Is that naughty to say that?"

"No Mum, not at all. In fact I love you saying that because Margaret doesn't like me touching her bum at all. We did it once but she didn't like it and so I don't touch her there at all, apart from squeezing her buttocks from time to time."

"You can touch my bottom any time you want and anywhere. In fact you can touch me anywhere any time you want. As long as it's just the two of us, of course."

Wow, what an invite. I decided to follow it up straight away and I put my hand down to the hem of her nighty and slipped inside. I touched her leg and ran my hand up the inside of her calf, staying inside, until I felt wet hairs. Wet hairs! I pushed my fingers higher and her cunt was absolutely soaking wet, so wet that the tops of her thighs were wet too. I slipped my fingers in between the lips of her cunt and pushed two of them easily right the way up inside her whilst looking at her in the eyes in the mirror.

"Oh that feels so good," she said.

I decided to try some dirty words too and so I said "God, but your cunt is so wet. It's dripping and it's lovely."

"It'll get even wetter if you keep talking like that," she said.

There. My conservative and proper mother-in-law was starting to show her full colours already and I felt that there was a lot more to come - in many ways!

I took my fingers out of her cunt and felt for her clit which, like her daughter's, was fairly prominent and even more sensitive because, the moment I started rubbing it, she let out a long moan and said "Yes, do it there, just like that. It's wonderful."

I looked in her eyes, with her still bent over and her breasts hanging down and swinging a bit as I started rubbing her clit.

"Tell me how to do it Mum. Tell me how to please you. Tell me if you want me to do it harder or softer, slower or faster. Tell me Mum. It's so good feeling your cunt like this and I can see your gorgeous breasts hanging and swinging at the same time. Your nipples are hard and your cunt is soaking wet. I've never felt such a wet cunt, never and it's beautiful."

"Do it harder," she said. So I did, and a bit faster too. "Oh God yes, just like that. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. Oh, Oh Oh, what are you doing to me, it's so wonderful. Don't stop."

I carried on, working harder and faster and, suddenly, she let out a long combination moan and scream and I suddenly felt a gush on my fingers and it started running down my arm. I thought that she'd pissed on me but, no, I'd made her come and she'd ejaculated, something I'd heard about but Margaret had never done, even though I'd given her plenty of orgasms.

"Oh my God what's happened?" she said. "I've never felt anything like that in my life. That was the most wonderful thing that has ever, ever happened to me. Thank you" she said.

"That's going to happen many more times and in lots of different ways" I said to her. With that I pushed two fingers back into her cunt to get them even wetter and then slipped up to her arsehole and started teasing it in little circles.

"Oh yes, touch me there. It's so naughty and yet so good."

I carried on circling her tight little rosebud for a few seconds and then pushed gently and my middle finger slipped easily inside her.

"Oh yes, push it all the way in. That's so naughty."

So I pushed the finger in all the way up to the knuckle and then took it almost all the way out before pushing it back in again. She just moaned and, looking at her in the mirror, she had her eyes closed. So I put a second finger beside the first and pushed again. Both fingers slipped in easily but her eyes burst open with surprise and she just moaned "Oh my God," again and thrust her buttocks back against my fingers to have maximum penetration. Margaret didn't like anal sex but it seemed that it was something that her mother had always wanted.

All this time my cock had been as hard as rock under the sheets. I always slept in the nude and so I knew that there would be a wet patch where my pre cum would have soaked the sheets. Suddenly Mum reached back with her right hand, slipped it under the sheet and unerringly found my hard cock.

"Oh that's beautiful. I feels so good and so hard. I've got to see it. Can I?"

"You can see it and you can do anything you like with it Mum. It's yours for the week, just as you said I can do anything I want with you."

I still had my fingers up her arse but she pulled the sheet right back to expose my cock and turned round ninety degrees and started caressing me. Then she said that she was going to do something that she'd always wanted to do but Alan didn't like it as he thought it was also dirty, and she put her head down and took me into her mouth.

"Oh my God Mum that's so good. Margaret doesn't like doing that to me, just like she doesn't like me touching her arse, but you like both."

I then thought of something because I was sure that she'd never had her cunt eaten either. I took my fingers out of her arse, which solicited a slight moan of complaint, and said "Climb onto the bed and get astride me Mum, with your cunt over my face."

Without taking her mouth from my cock she climbed up and sat astride my face and there was her cunt and her tight little arse hole still a little bit open from where my fingers had just been. What a gorgeous cunt with big proud lips, a bit like Margaret's and slightly prominent but not too prominent clit that I'd pleasured not that long ago. I decided to talk dirty again.

"Has Alan ever eaten your cunt Mum? I know he's never touched your gorgeous arse hole but has he ever eaten your cunt and tasted your cunt juices?"

That excited her so much that she took her mouth from my cock and said "No, he's always thought that sex is just the missionary position and foreplay was touching for a bit, both of us together, until he was really hard and I was wet and then he'd ejaculate inside me and I think I've only ever had a couple of orgasms with him. That one with you earlier was why it was so incredible. I've never before sensed anything like it, ever, and if you keep talking dirty to me like that, I'll probably have an orgasm without you even touching me because it excites me so much."

As much as I wanted to come in Mum's mouth I knew that I'd have plenty of time for that later. Right now I wanted to please her so much that it would last a long time. I asked her to get off me and she looked at me in a worried way again, loosing confidence.

That changed quickly though when I told her to lie on the bed with her bum on the edge. I knelt down between her open legs and, again because of the height of the bed, it was almost perfect for what I was going to do to her. I lifted her legs up by pushing against her knees and then went straight in and licked the length of her cunt, from her clit down to her arse and back up.

"Oh yes, that's so good," she moaned. So I did it again and again, soliciting a bigger moan each time. God she tasted good. Strong and sweet at the same time with the after taste of her immense orgasm there as well.

"You taste so good Mum. I could eat your cunt for breakfast, lunch and supper as well as little nibbles between."

"Do you really like it?"

"Yes Mum, I love the look of your cunt, your lovely lips and your proud little clit and l love the taste of it. I'm going to make you come again so that, when you ejaculate this time, it'll be in my mouth and I can drink your juices."

"Oh gosh I'm so turned on," she said. "I never thought that making love would be like this. I want to taste your juices too. I want you to ejaculate in my mouth so that I can swallow it all and give you pleasure."

"You first though," I said, and I licked the length of her cunt again. This time I reached down to her arse with my tongue and reamed her out a bit which made her cry out with pleasure again. Oh how I loved doing that as I'd never had the chance before with Margaret. Mum's ares was nice and clean smelling, even though I'd just had my fingers right up it, so I licked and pushed with my tongue and, because it was already opened, I got my tongue quite far up. I realised that I was going to be able to put my cock up there later on as well and I thought that the week ahead was going to be all the things that our real partners didn't like, arse touching and fucking for me and oral sex for both of us.

I carried on licking her arsehole and then started frigging her clit with one of my fingers and she immediately cried out "oh yes, do it again, touch me like you did the last time."

So I started working hard on her clit but kept reaming her arse with my tongue and my cock was pulsing with the pleasure of it all. Whilst fingering her I also managed to get two fingers in her cunt at the same time and that tipped her over the edge and she clenched her cunt lips round my fingers and cried out as a thick jet of come shot out of her and I gulped it down, continuing to finger her and lick her as she just came and came, too much to swallow, and it started dripping down my chin, down the crack of her arse and onto the floor and the sheets of the bed.

Suddenly she went limp and I was a little bit worried. She was breathing though, hard and firmly, but she was breathing, and I realised that she must have passed out with the pleasure of it all.

I'd not only never had a woman ejaculate over me but I'd never had a woman pass out on me due to love making either. OK, I'd only ever had three women in my life in total before this but it was something completely new and wonderful for me and I was loving it, having this power over this woman.

Slowly her eyes opened and she looked at me, her big breasts rising and falling with her breathing and her nipples still hard as little pencil erasers. I reached up and started feeling them and she moaned as I took her nipples in my fingers and felt the flesh of her breasts for the first time. They were so firm and welcoming and I told her so. I then looked between her legs again and she was so incredibly wet.

"You're so wet that it looks as though you've pissed yourself," I said "I presume, I hope, that you enjoyed that and that I gave you pleasure."

"Oh my boy. What you have just done to me since I came into this room has given me more pleasure than every other minute of my life put together. Whatever happens from this point on I will look on today as the highlight of my life. Thank you, thank you. Did I pass out a bit then?"

"Yes, you did. I hope it was through pleasure though," I quipped back.

"Yes, it was almost too much it was so intense. But I want to feel it again, although not just now" she said with a big smile. "Does it really look as though I've had a pee?" She said.

"Yes, and very sexy it looks too," I replied.

That made me think of Margaret because I once got her to pee on me. Only once but it stimulated her a bit and it stimulated me a lot. I suddenly thought of doing it with Mum as well as all the other things I wanted to do with her. Well, we did have another nine days after all, and I really meant nine days as I was working in the evenings. So we'd be alone seventy percent of the time.

"Would you like to watch me peeing then?" she suddenly asked me.

"Yes, very much so. Every time you want to have a pee I want you to let me watch you doing it," I said.

I was sure that I'd not overstepped the mark by saying that and, with the reply that came from her, I realised that we both felt the same.

"I'd love you to watch me doing it every time, but only if I can watch you doing it every time too and I want to be able to hold you when you do it. You can touch me too if you want. Is that a deal?"

I pushed a bit further and knew she'd agree. I just knew it. I'd opened her sexual flood gates and there was a huge reservoir there waiting to be unleashed and I'd be able to live out some of my fetishes, not bad ones, but fetishes all the same.

"I want to watch you pissing in different ways. I want you to piss standing up so that it runs down your legs. I want you to wear panties and piss through them. I want to finger you whilst you're pissing. I want you to piss on me and I want to drink your cunt whilst you're pissing."

Her eyes had widened with surprise as I'd said it and I thought I'd gone too far but, no, I'd just opened out some more of her fantasies.

"I want you to do all those things yourself too. I want you to pee over me and into my mouth," she replied. "I want to do do so many naughty and forbidden things with you."

"Well, I still haven't had a pee since I woke up," I said "so I really need to go now. Do you want to come and help me?"

Without saying anything she got up off the bed, and her nightie fell back down, covering her body with the gossamer fabric again. So sexy. She took my hand, pulled me to my feet and led me to the bathroom still hand in hand. She looked down at my cock which was standing proud and more erect than ever before in my life I think.

"We're not going to be able to point that into the toilet are we?" she asked. "Stand in the bath and I'll get in with you."

So I got into the bath and she stood facing me and then took hold of my cock. Me, I started feeling her gorgeous breasts and she said "now pee on me. Go on. I'll guide it where I want but let it come out as hard and as fast as you can. I want it. I need it. I want to feel it. I want to see it."

And so I pissed and I pissed, squeezing her gorgeous breasts and at the same time watching her guide the stream of piss whilst holding my cock.

God it was so sexy. First she pointed the piss up so that I pissed on her breasts and my hands and then she lifted up the hem of her nightie with her other hand and pointed my cock down so that I was spraying her pubic hairs. She opened her legs and I bent mine as I realised what she wanted. That meant she could direct the flow more exactly and I was soon pissing on her clit and she started crying out with pleasure and I involuntarily squeezed her breasts harder with the pleasure of it all but she just cried out "oh yes, hard like that, that's so good," as I continued to piss on her cunt.

Suddenly she cried out again and, as my piss started to weaken as I came to the end, she said, "You made me come peeing on me and feeling my breasts like that. Now I need to wash and clean my nightie for tomorrow. Do you want to wash with me?"

"Yes," I replied in one simple word.

So she took her nightie off over her head and there she was, totally and gorgeously nude in front of me.

"Oh my God Mum, you have a body that I could do very naughty things with. You're so cuddly and scrummy."

"Then do them all to me," she said. With that she pulled the shower curtain round the bath and got the shower running. It was soon nice and warm and we started washing each other.

I washed her cunt and her breasts and then worked round to her buttocks and her arse, soaping her arse hole really well and fingering her again. She reached down and took my cock in her hand and put a load of soap on it and then just said "I want it in my bottom. It's something I've always dreamt about but never done and Margaret won't let you do it to her so we can both satisfy ourselves without hurting any one. What do you think?"

"Turn round, bend over and hold onto the edge of the bath," I told her.

She did and she also opened her legs a bit. There was her well lathered cunt and pubic hair as well as the tight rosebud of her arse covered in suds as well. I moved up behind her, guiding the shower head away from us so that the slippery soap stayed to help us, and then put the head of my cock against her tight little hole.

I not only had soap on my cock but copious amounts of pre cum too, so I knew that there'd be no problems with penetration. I just hoped that it wouldn't be too big for her, even though I'd had two fingers up inside her not fifteen minutes before. I didn't say anything but just pushed gently, watching her tight little hole opening as my cock pushed in.

Suddenly there was a pop and her sphincter had relaxed and the head of my cock was completely inside her. I didn't need to ask her anything as she just moaned "Oh, that feels so, so good. Don't stop. Push it in. Push it all the way in. I need it. I want it."

So I pushed, gently, but I pushed and I slipped easily all the way in, right in her lovely tight arse hole. It was bliss, utter bliss. I drew out a bit and pushed back in and she groaned, but I knew it was in pleasure. So I started moving in and out, slowly at first but then I picked up speed. At the same time I reached in front of her and felt her hanging breasts, the nipples rock hard, and I squeezed them hard and pinched the nipples and she just said "yes, yes," and the feel of her arse round my cock, her hard nipples and her breasts in my hands and the sight of her lovely round buttocks pushed me closer to the edge.

"Oh my God Mum, I'm about to come in your arse, I'm about to shoot my spunk in your tight little arse hole. It's so sexy with your lovely breasts and your gorgeous bum."

"Yes, come in me, shoot it all in me. Take my anal virginity and, after, I'm yours whenever you want. Do it. Do it now. Come in me."

With those words she took me over the edge and I exploded with the most mind blowing orgasm of my life, spurt after spurt of spunk shooting into her arse.

When I had come I didn't pull out. I didn't want to. I stayed there, feeling her breasts and revelling in the after sex glow. Finally my cock shrank to its normal size and popped out of her arse. She stood up and turned round and hugged me. There were tears in her eyes but what she said next dispelled any thought of her being hurt in any way.

"You have made me come in ways I never thought existed or possible and now you have given me the most intimate moment of my life by coming in one of the most sensitive parts of my body. Thank you again you lovely man. I could stay naked all day for you and just ask you to eat me and make love to me all the time but I've got lunch to get ready and shopping to get done so we must get dressed. I hope you'll be happy to spend the day in my company though."

"Mum, I didn't think a wake up could ever be like that, even when I'd first met Margaret it was never as intense as that. We have something that we are going to have to make the most of for the next nine days as there's almost no way that we'll be able to ever do it again. I'll spend the rest of the day and every day with you on one condition."

"And what that might be?"

"I want to be able to touch you and feel you when I like and, if I want to put my cock in one of your holes, you'll let me as long as you're not in the middle of some complicated recipe."

"Well, the first hole I want you to put it in when you're recovered is my mouth. You've just ejaculated in my bottom and now I can't wait for you to ejaculate in my mouth but, first of all, I now need a pee, so how do you want me to do it?"