My Mother-In-Law's New Nightie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gentle49
Gentle49
75 Followers

I sat down in the bath and told her to stand astride me. I looked up and saw some of my spunk oozing out of her arse.

"Your arse is leaking my spunk," I said.

"I know. I can feel it and it's lovely. Do you want me to pee now?"

"Yes."

She let go straight away and it splashed down on my chest. I put my head up and locked onto her cunt and it started gushing into my mouth. As she was peeing in my mouth I tickled her clit and felt her cunt lips with my free hand and she started crying out again and I knew that she was coming once more. Her piss died down and she oozed out the final drops into my mouth and then I said that we'd better wash again, which we did, and she went to her bedroom to get dressed and I got dressed in mine. We were both ready together and I followed her downstairs to the kitchen.

She started working and we didn't say anything as I knew that she had to get lunch ready, although I hand't a clue what she was going to cook. She must have read my thoughts because she said "It's only a very simple lunch today. We're just having salad of left over roast beef and I'll make a fruit tart for pudding which will only take half an hour and so we'll have some relaxing time if you want."

I watched her cooking and helped her weigh things out but didn't touch her and didn't say anything sexual. We had plenty of time for that and, anyway, a bit of waiting makes the end result so much more exciting. She was wearing the same nice dress as when she welcomed me in last night, gosh, less than twelve hours ago as the clock still hadn't struck eleven. I wondered what she was wearing underneath. I knew she was wearing a bra. I know she'd have liked not to have worn one but Alan would have noticed I'm sure and so I never even suggested she go without a bra. Anyway, her breasts looked equally good in or out of a bra, that I now knew.

At eleven fifteen the tart went in the oven and her work was finished. I helped her lay the table and then she said "Thank you for that. Two hands always make things go a lot quicker and we now have 45 minutes before lunch."

"Are you wearing panties?" I asked.

"Yes, she said, "but only because I'm so wet that, if I didn't, I'd have a big wet patch on my dress." She gave me a big smile of pleasure and I smiled back.

"Lift your dress up then, I want to see what panties you've got on."

She bent down, took the hem of her dress and lifted. First came the stockings, white suspender belt and then the light violet coloured panties that she wore that time I saw up her skirt almost ten years ago. So she was wearing almost the same clothes as that evening. She saw the look of surprise on my face and she said "I saw you looking up my skirt that evening because I saw your reflexion in the TV, so I knew you didn't know I could see you looking up my skirt. I loved it and felt so good having you looking at me that I decided never to wear those panties again and to keep them, just in case. The wait has certainly paid off hasn't it?" and she grinned at me.

"Come into the lounge," I said. She followed me and sat, without me saying, at the same spot that she'd sat when I first looked up her skirt.

"Now you can look as much as you want," she said, "and, what's more, you can touch, you can feel and you can do absolutely anything you want with me and to me. That's how much I want you and how much I have confidence in you and that you'll do nothing but good to me. Just the one rule that I told you this morning. We only do it when we are utterly alone, just the two of us. Otherwise, no rules. We do what we both want because I just know that we're going to want the same things. You want my bottom and you like licking my sex. I want you to do those things and I want to taste your cock and I want you to come in my mouth. So we're going to please each other where no one else can. That's not too bad is it?"

"I couldn't have put it better myself," I said.

I looked at her and sidled towards her on my knees. She parted her legs so that her dress rose even higher and I could see the dark patch of her hairs even better. Sexy in a different way to the nightie but what lovely memories of ten years ago when I'd first looked up her skirt and seen her nice hairy cunt. Now there was also a very wet patch in the crotch of her panties that made them even more transparent and I could see the lips of her cunt through them, that beautiful wet cunt that I'd so recently tasted and touched.

I knelt down in front of her. First I undid the top buttons of her dress.

"I want to see your breasts in the bra," I said, and continued undoing the buttons to her waist. There was her white lace bra with her gorgeous breasts inside.

"Beautiful," I said. "Now your cunt," and I bent down and buried my nose in her panties. She was right about being wet. The dark wet patch seemed already bigger and she was soaked. I started fingering her through her panties and the smell of her sex was as it was three hours ago when we started. Gosh, was it that short a time? Yes, she'd come in with the coffee at half eight and it was now just after half eleven.

"I want to drink a starter," she said, "I want you in my mouth, right now."

Well, even though I'd had a massive orgasm in her arse a couple of hours ago, I was rock hard again and so I stood up, undid my trousers and she grabbed hold of both them and my pants and pulled them down. She leant forward without a word and took my cock in her mouth. I was rewarded by looking down at her bra covered breasts.

She looked up at me and said, "You've given me so much pleasure that it's my turn to give you what you can't have with Margaret and I can't have with Alan. We're both going to profit from the next few minutes," and she took me back in her mouth.

For someone who's never sucked cock before I don't think she could have done it better. She sucked and felt me and, at times, she hummed whilst sucking which was incredibly erotic and I told her so. It didn't take long and I felt my orgasm approaching and I told her. She started humming more loudly and sucking harder and, suddenly, I was there and I let out a roar as I exploded in her mouth. She continued sucking and swallowing, easing off as the power of my orgasm subsided, and we both came to the end together. Like when my cock was in her arse, she didn't move and kept me in her mouth until me erection went and then she let me slip out and looked up at me.

"I would quite happily do that all day and every day," she said. "I loved every second of it."

"Well," I said "We'll have to do lots of sixty nine because I want to eat your cunt at the same time."

Is sixty nine what we did when I was on top of you this morning and you licked me whilst I sucked our cock?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Hmm," she said. "I could quite happily do that all day and every day too. But then what would we do about coming in my bottom and you've not filled up my other hole yet. We've got our work cut out haven't we?"

Over the next nine days we made love in every way possible. The early morning coffee was out and Mum had to wash the nightie every day as it was always covered in orgasm juices and sometimes piss as well. Fortunately it dried quickly.

We pissed together in every way possible and we tried positions in every way possible. Anal sex was always high on the list because we both liked it so much, followed by oral sex. Straight sex, sliding in and out of her continually wet cunt, was a delight and we both drank copious amounts of each other's fluids both in orgasms and pissing.

With Margaret I'd only once had two orgasms in a day and we had never made love every day in the week. With Mum we started with the morning coffee with the sweetener almost always being the taste of her cunt, and then we'd make love in some way in the morning and again before I set off to work late afternoon.

She was always there to greet me when I got home from work, often to give me a blow job as she liked doing it so much and had got so good at it that she could make me come well inside five minutes, no matter how I felt. Saturday was going to be a no no as, even though it was the day I was leaving, we'd have no time at all together as Alan wasn't working and would be home all day and I was driving back to see Margaret straight after the last night of work. So we had to make the most of Friday.

Friday was forecast to be nice and sunny and warm. Mum came into the bedroom to wake me up and, as I turned over from the deepest sleep of the week, there was her nightie covered cunt just two inches from my face at the side of the bed. I slipped my hand under the hem of the nightie and up to touch her cunt lips and she was soaking wet as usual. She moaned as I penetrated her and then said "I want to make love outdoors with you and, as it's such a sunny day and our last day, I'm going to tell Alan that we'll be going out for the afternoon. What do you think?"

"Best idea ever, to see your body in the sunlight and to fuck you in the sunlight under the trees. What a way to finish our week."

With that she pulled the sheets back and my hard cock sprung out. She got up onto the bed, sat astride my face and started sucking my cock. In return I started sucking her cunt and knew very well her soft spots, as she knew mine. I was soon sucking and fingering her to a climax and she now ejaculated every time.

This time we timed it perfectly and, as she shot her load into my mouth, I shot mine into hers and we both moaned in extreme pleasure into each others sexes as we came, heightening the pleasure even more.

All through the week we'd not kissed on the lips. Neither one of us had neither tried to do it nor wanted to I think. It was our unspoken way of not ruining our marriages, even though we had this intense desire for each other. It wasn't love though. It was pure, unadulterated physical harmony. We both knew that we'd miss it terribly when we could no longer consummate it but, in the backs of our minds, we also thought there would be times when we could again snatch moments for the intimacy which we'd never have with our partners - the oral and anal sex for both of us which was so intense.

After lunch we set off in Mum's car but she asked me to drive.

Whilst driving she let her skirt ride high up her thighs and undid four of her dress buttons so that her breasts were plainly in view and plainly in view they were as, for the first time, she wasn't wearing a bra and I'd not noticed it when she came out of the house.

"I've got my bra in my bag to put on before we get home," she said. "I just wanted to make this afternoon as intense and as good as possible. I've even brought a big bottle of water for us to drink."

So she was well prepared for everything. I wondered if she'd taken her panties off too, so I reached across and put my hand up her dress. Soaking wet and bare too. We were already on quiet roads and she was giving me directions. She had said it wasn't far and that it was some land belonging to a farmer friend and difficult to get to.

She was right there as the roads got narrower and narrower. I was driving slowly and didn't have to change gear much, so I had my hand up her dress, which was now up round her waist, pretty much all the time and was working away at her clit and getting her more and more worked up and wetter.

She suddenly opened the water bottle and drank long and hard. She offered it to me and, even though I wasn't thirsty, I drank long and hard as well.

"Not long now," she said. "About another fifteen minutes."

Sure enough we arrived pretty much on the dot. It was a lovely spot down a tiny little lane with gorgeous views over the surrounding countryside. We hadn't seen a single car for the last fifteen minutes. We got out of the car and Mum got a blanket out of the boot and we climbed the gate and went into the field. Not only were there fabulous views but the hill was south facing as well, so we'd have sunshine all afternoon.

As she spread the blanket out I looked at her breast hanging freely inside the open top of her dress.

"My God Mum, seeing your breasts hanging loose inside your dress like that is sexier and more erotic than any other time this week. Come here, I want to see them hanging down inside your dress, I want to feel them and I want to see them swinging as I slip my cock inside you."

She came over to me, her breasts proudly in front with the sides of her dress either side of her bare breasts, the nipples fully hard with desire.

"Gosh how I love your dirty talk. And to think that I couldn't stand a single swear word before you arrived last weekend. Now the dirtier you talk, the wetter and more excited I get."

I want to fill every hole of yours this afternoon," I said. "I want your arse, your cunt and your mouth, so it's up to you which one you want me to ejaculate in."

"I want to watch you masturbate," she said. "I want to watch your spunk shooting out of your cock and I want it all over me. Will you do that for me, after you've put it in my mouth, my cunt and my bottom in that order?"

"I never thought you'd want to see me doing that Mum. Of course I will. Will you finger your cunt at the same time so that you can come as well, or would you prefer that I finger you?"

"No, just this one time I want to do it myself whilst you make yourself come."

"OK," I said.

I reached out and took a handful of each firm breast, rubbing each nipple with my thumbs.

"The most beautiful breasts in the world," I said. "More beautiful than any photo shop touched up model and fully natural to boot. I love your breasts Mum, even though I love Margaret's too. That's one thing you both have in common. You both have very sensitive breasts and you love having them touched. Your cunt though, that's something else. The way you ejaculate all the time is such an incredible turn on and I hope that you ejaculate when you come when you're masturbating for me. As for your arse," and with that I felt up her dress and pushed my fingers between her arse cheeks and pushed a finger straight into her tight little rectum, "I think that is one thing that I will never have again because I can't imagine anyone who likes arse fucking as much and as often as you do." She moaned at me and I took the single finger out and pushed two in, ready for my cock a bit later on.

Suddenly she said "I really need to pee."

"Stand up," I told her. "Now lift up your dress and open your legs a bit, yes, like that. Now piss. I want to see it running down your legs." After just a couple of seconds it started gushing out of her cunt in all directions, some forwards and some down her legs. I quickly reached forwards and cupped my hand over her cunt so that the pale yellow liquid went every where, but mostly down her legs. The stream slowed to a trickle and I locked my mouth on her cunt and drank the last drops, sucking at her clit and shoving two fingers up her cunt and the other two up her arse at the same time.

"I can't stand up," she said. "I need to lie down."

She lay down on the rug, making sure the top of her dress was wide open and the bottom half above her waist. She didn't take it off completely, far more sexy to keep it on. She opened her legs wide and lifted her knees up. I knelt between them and bent down to continue licking her cunt. I got my four fingers back in her two holes and buried them up to the hilt and started sucking and licking. Soon she was moaning and, shortly after that, she shot jets of come into my mouth as I kept frigging her cunt and her arse. Her orgasm seemed to go on for longer than ever until she finally cried out and passed out, the second time that she'd done it because the first time was the first day.

This time it wasn't a surprise though. It just pleased me that she'd come so intensely that she'd passed out again.

I slipped my fingers out of her cunt and her arse and lay beside her until she woke up. She looked at me and started stroking my face.

"You've made me come alive and the memory of this week, even if we never have the chance to snatch a few minutes together again, has made my life complete. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I want you inside me now, in my cunt, nice and slowly. Will you do that for me?"

I didn't reply. I undid my jeans and took them off, together with my pants, and then got on top of her. I didn't even need to help my cock find the way. I was soaking wet and so was she and we locked together automatically and I slipped in. I started moving in and out, slowly and gently, and we started talking whilst making love.

We talked about the pleasure we'd had, what we'd liked doing, what we'd liked saying and how we liked doing and saying it. She thanked me for the wonderful joys of anal sex, but I replied that it was equally joyful for me. partly because it was otherwise forbidden to both of us but we'd found it between the two of us. The same with oral sex. What exquisite joy. I then told her that I'd come in her cunt if we kept on talking like this and she begged me not to.

"Let me turn over and put it in my arse for the last time," she said.

So I reluctantly slipped out of her sopping wet cunt and she knelt up doggy fashion, her lovely breasts hanging down half in and half out of her dress. So incredibly sexy. "Now, do it to me but slowly again," she demanded. So I placed my cock at the entrance to her lovely arse and I pushed. It slipped in far more easily than that first day a week ago but it was still deliciously tight and we carried on talking whilst I reached forward to feel the fullness of her breasts once more. I felt myself building though and she told me to pull out. Then she lay on her back and told me to kneel astride her and start masturbating. There were her lovely breasts and her fingers were already working on her soaking wet cunt as I took my cock in my hand and started pumping slowly.

"Oh that's so sexy, watching you do that," she said. "Why didn't I ask you to do that before?"

"We'll maybe have time tomorrow when Alan has his after lunch snooze," I suggested.

"What a good idea," she said. "I'm sure we'll have one last time. but now I want you to come all over me."

With that she started working hard on her cunt and she was making sloshing noises she was so wet. It turned me on and I told her so. I picked up the speed and so did she and we were both panting. I felt myself building and I told her that I was going to come.

"Yes, yes," she cried. "Do it now, come now, I'm ready." With that command I shot my load and it spurted all over her breasts. As it did that she cried out and started coming herself and I looked down to see little jets of ejaculation over her fingers. We'd both come together, maybe for the last time. With that we lay down together. She held my limp cock in her hand and I nestled mine into her soaking wet cunt.

"Do you remember when you went to bed rather drunk once," she said.

"Yes, I do and Margaret said that I'd gone to bed with my trousers down and my cock in full view and you'd come up to check on me. I've always known that, as drunk as I was, I never undid my trousers and it was you wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was me. I was so scared that you'd wake up when I was undoing your trousers, but you never did and I just had to see the size of your cock. I have to admit that I was a bit disappointed as it was so small. Little did I know or imagine how big it would grow when excited as it's been all this last week. It's filled me up to perfection in every single hole and it's turned me on more than I could ever have imagined. Thank you again."

We lay together, basking in the sun and the memories of the week past.

Finally we decided to go but Mum said "I need to pee again," and she hitched up her dress round her waist, squatted down in front of me as I was still lying down and then a long stream of yellow gold streamed out of her, onto the dry grass. When she'd finished I told her to come over to me. She did and squatted over my face and I licked the last drops form her cunt.

Gentle49
Gentle49
75 Followers