My Mother-In-Law's New Nightie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gentle49
Gentle49
76 Followers

The sun was going down a bit though and we had to get home. She took her bra and panties out of her bag and put them on and we both got dressed, straightened ourselves up and set off. Besides, I had to go to work as soon as we got home.

I got back to the house from work for the last time and Mum was there to meet me as well. We had a coffee and a hug and a feel. My cock was rock hard and she was wet, as always.

"Tomorrow," she said. "We'll find a chance tomorrow before you go."

We both went to bed.

Next morning there was no morning welcome as Alan was there and so I had a shower and went downstairs to say hello. Alan had already gone to do some work in his shed at the end of the garden and we could see him if he decided to come back to the house.

"I've got no panties on," Mum said as soon as I came into the kitchen.

She pulled up her skirt and, sure enough, there was her lovely wet cunt. "Will you fuck my bottom now, for the last time. Do it whilst Alan is in the shed. It'll make it so much more exciting."

With that she reached for my trousers and started undoing me. She bent over the kitchen sink so that we could both see up the garden. I lifted up her skirt and hung it round her waist and there were her lovely buttocks and her gorgeous arse crack.

"God your arse is so perfect in every way Mum. I love it and I love that you love having it touched and fucked."

"Oh yes, fuck me and fuck me hard. I need it so much," she said.

I moved up behind her and slipped the head of my cock into her cunt to get it wet before putting it against her rosebud and pushing. Again the exquisite pleasure as it slipped in and then we were fucking, the threat of Alan coming into the house making it even more intense.

"The best arse in the world," I said. "The best fuck in the world," I said. "The wettest cunt in the world," I said. "God you turn me on so much."

"You turn me on so much too," she said. "Fuck me hard, as hard as you possibly can. Hurt me. I want you to hurt me."

So I drove into her harder and harder and I reached forward and grabbed her breasts through her bra and really squeezed them as hard as I could.

"Oh my God yes," she said "harder, harder."

So I squeezed harder and fucked harder and suddenly I was ready to come and I felt it just as I saw Alan close his shed to come back into the house. Mum saw it too but it was too late for both of us and I thrust two, three more times and then I came and so did she. She managed not to cry out too loud as my seed shot out into her arse and I felt jets of her ejaculation hitting my balls.

Alan was now about twenty paces away as my final spurts filled Mum's arse. I pulled out and flipped her skirt over her bum to make her decent and ran upstairs, my trousers still open and my cock hanging out still at half mast and dripping the last of my spunk. I heard Alan ask what was wrong with me and Mum just said that I'd forgotten to do something very important and had to rush upstairs to put it right.

Well, she was half right as I had to clean the cum stains off my trousers and to calm down a bit. I gave it ten minutes before going back downstairs to find that Alan had gone back to the workshop. He'd only come in for a glass of water. Mum looked at me and said that she was scared of my cum leaking out of her bottom onto the floor as Alan was drinking water and talking to her. Whilst I was waiting in my bedroom she'd gone up to her bedroom and she lifted up her skirt to show me that she was now wearing panties, normal every day panties.

"Thank you again for the best week of my life," she said.

"Thank you too," I replied.

Alan came back in for lunch shortly after that and he didn't have his usual afternoon nap as there was a match on TV he wanted to watch. Both Mum and I knew that he'd probably sleep through it all and so we were circumspect and didn't misbehave. I left at six to go to work and so said my conservative goodbyes and my sincerest thanks for the week as I was leaving and would be going straight back to see Margaret after work. We had chatted on the phone every day, and she had chatted to Mum too.

Alan went back inside after saying goodbye and Mum stayed outside to see me off.

"My bottom is yours and yours alone any time you want," she said. "I have memories that I will treasure for ever and thank you for that. Be good to my daughter and I just hope that we get the chance to pleasure each other again because it was quite wonderful. Goodbye you lovely adorable man."

She came up and kissed me lightly on the lips and there were tears in her eyes. I felt bad too but she would always be there.

Would we ever again savour the forbidden fruit?

Gentle49
Gentle49
76 Followers