My Mother, my Father, and I

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sari without the skirt to hold it was precariously perched. I loosened it and it fell off as if in slow motion. Father watched as it slowly came off. I stepped away from it and he saw his daughter once again after a long interval in the nude. I was not feeling any shame. Years ago I had no shame standing before my father naked. Why should I now.

"Touch me there Appa. It must be years since you did that." He hesitated; I took his hand and placed it on the vulva.

"Kiss it Appa. I want heat transfer to the clitoris as you did to mother." I took a step forward and placing a leg up on the arm of the sofa trust my vulva forward at the same time spreading my thighs. He took a sip from the tumbler and kissed my vulva. "No, you have to warm my clitoris." I looked down at my vulva. The lips were not wide enough to expose the clitoris. I held father for support and lifted up the leg off the chair and rested my leg on his shoulder. The vulva was not only wide open but the clitoris was temptingly protruding inches away from his lips.

"Warm your tongue and then touch the clitoris. Mother waxes eloquent about that touch." Appa took a sip and then protruded his tongue and touched the tip of the clitoris. The milk could not have been that hot but the thrill of waves surging up and down my spine was overpowering. He pulled me up. I was now crouching on the sofa with a knee on each arm rest. He supported me with his palms spread on my buttocks and licked in earnest.

My buttocks were moving up and down and when father stopped licking and started swiping I had a stupendous orgasm. I could stay up no longer. I collapsed on him. He carried me to the divan. I pulled off his dhoti. His erect penis was waving in the air. I became emotional when I caressed it almost a decade after my mother had done so as the last act of her failing hands. I lay back with my feet waving in the air and thighs spread. He came on top. I still held his penis. He brought it towards my vagina. I inserted. He pressed; something seemed to give way. I could feel the penis stretching my vagina for the first time. From that instant I was no more a girl; I was a woman and what a setting for the change! He moved his penis in and out and it slid smoothly for my vagina was sloppy wet.

"Do not have any fear father my periods were over only a day ago," I said to reassure him. And as he ejaculated I rubbed my clitoris against his penis to his rhythm. The second orgasm set me panting. He lay on me and after a while he gave me another. He rolled over and we lay in each other's arms.

We slept there on the divan. Sometime during the night we had another. I got up in time to get him his bed coffee. Appa was watching me as I went about in the nude. He sipped as he fondled me. His eyes were on the sheet. Yes it was a spot of blood on it that had captured his attention. We made eye contact and we hugged.

"Father I am from now on your wife first and your daughter next."

"No Vini, you are my daughter first then, now and for all time to come."

4

The elation a girl has to have on the morning after her First Night was considerably diminished in my case. The thought of how I will face mother set my stomach churning. I delayed my entry to her room. I bathed and dressed to go to my shop. Daya after bathing mother and helping with her breakfast was in the dining room having her breakfast. For the first time that morning mother was alone. I went in. Suddenly I felt confident. I did not have to speak at all. Amma instinctively knew. She smiled a very mischievous smile.

"My daughter is a fast worker," she said.

"Why do you say that?"

"That sparkle is a honeymoon special," she said. I ran forward and embraced her. I held her tight and both of us shed tears of joy.

"You have performed the greatest sacrifice a daughter can to her parents," she said, "God will bless you abundantly my darling."

12