My Mother, My Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Oh god, Jesse, ... why? ... what?"

"Carole, just do it or I shall have to think about how our relationship is going to work in future."

"Oh no, honey, I can't lose you now. If you're sure you know what you're doing, I'll do what you say," she whispered, and wetting her right index finger, started to stroke it up and down her soft pink slit. Her fuller outer lips started to open and she kept enough saliva on her pussy to lubricate her until shortly afterwards, her pussy started to glisten with her own love juice.

Carole alternated her stroking by inserting first one, then two, then three fingers into her now soaking cunt, and she started to moan and quiver with excitement.

"Great, Carole, now your fantasies, please."

Carole gasped and shook but couldn't seem to find the words. She was still looking deep into my eyes, and I allowed a hard look to creep into them.

"Oh god, Jesse," she stammered, "I can only think of you and how good it is when you take me and make me scream with ecstasy."

"There's more to it than that, though, isn't there Carole?"

"Oh Jesse, I can't ... I mustn't ... I can't stand the thought of you turning against me." She was now shuddering with desire and a need to cum although her hand was now moving over and into her pussy at lightning speed. "Please, Jesse, please just let me cum, I can hardly stand this any more."

"No, Carole, not until you've told me the whole story."

"Oh Jesse, Jesse, Jesse, don't keep me strung out like this, I need to cum so badly."

"You know the rule, Carole, now tell me," I barked.

"Aargh, oh god, alright, alright. I have these fantasies of you controlling me, of making me do naughty, nasty things. Of being made to do what people say is wicked, perverted and evil. I want you to dominate me. I want to be your slut, your bitch, your whore, just for you alone. I need it so very, very much," she whimpered in a voice that was now choked and almost incoherent. Then in the same low voice she begged, "Oh master, please I'm desperate – please, I beg you, let me cum."

'Master' was completely unexpected, but I managed to say, "Now I think I understand, Carole. When I count to three, you may cum. One." She moaned and thrashed on the bed.

"Two." A five second pause, then, "Three."

Carole shook violently and screamed, an almost animal howl. Her body shuddered, then went completely rigid before she screamed again as her climax reached its peak. Then she sobbed loudly as she came down from this monumental orgasm and I joined her on the bed, holding her gently in my arms, stroking her hair and shoulders and whispering soft words of comfort to her.

Carole looked at me through tear streaked eyes as if trying to gauge my response to what she had told me. I kissed her softly, moving my lips gently against hers but without any tongue.

"Carole, first things first. I love you more deeply than I can say, and nothing you tell me about yourself is going to change that. We do need to talk about this, though, and we will do that tomorrow morning. For the time being I have two more instructions for you."

Carole looked a little scared, but just nodded her head.

"First, go to your bathroom and either take a long relaxing bath or a nice warm shower. Then go straight to bed and get a good night's sleep. I'll join you when you are in bed." She looked up at me, but I continued, "to sleep, strictly to sleep. I'd like to feel your body close to me."

"So would I, Jesse, darling," she said in a voice so low and quiet I could barely hear her. Then she disappeared and I went to my room and pretended to read. An hour or so later, I tiptoed to Carole's room; she was asleep, and I slipped into bed beside her. I kissed her once on the cheek and she mumbled something that sounded like, "I love you", before I fell into a dead sleep.

Thank you for reading this story. Chapter 3 will follow eventually; it may take a little while, so stay tuned.

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers