My Mother, My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers

"Yes, master, I need this so much and I beg you to fuck me after I've been punished. I will make it perfect for you," she whimpered.

I kneaded each cheek, working her smooth flexible flesh before suddenly striking each cheek with a cupped palm, the fingers close together. She gasped but didn't cry out, and the pale pink imprint of my hand showed on the uncovered part of her bottom. I waited briefly while she trembled in anticipation before again spanking, rapidly, twice on each cheek. Her skin was now beginning to get warm and she wriggled slightly but I massaged each cheek, stroking and rubbing to spread the sensation.

I patted her very lightly a few times – she could hardly have felt it, but I was deliberately creating uncertainty before I spanked her three times on each cheek, taking a few seconds between each strike. Carole gasped and whimpered with the sensation. This time, I pulled her panties down off her reddening bottom and dropped them on the floor. As I did so, I noticed that her panties were quite wet, and I stroked my hand across her slit, which was now oozing her love juice.

"You are doing very well, my beautiful slut. You are taking your punishment like a good slut should. However, I can also see that you are getting quite thrilled by being spanked. Do you think a good slut should become aroused when she is being punished?"

"Oh master, I am truly sorry, but I just can't help it. I get so hot being spanked and feeling you touch and stroke me that I lose myself and surrender to you. Giving up all control like that allows me to feel totally sexy."

"Okay, slut, this time I will forgive you, and it does help to prepare you for a good fucking. Now, we are half way through your punishment; are you ready for the rest of it?

By this time, my cock was completely rigid, and Carole must have been able to feel it close to her pussy. The feeling of power and control over my helpless mother and being able to play with her beautiful bottom was an intense aphrodisiac.

I continued to spank her gorgeous bottom as she writhed and moaned, partly in pain but more from a feeling of helpless submission and in anticipation of imminent sexual pleasure. I kept up a slow but irregular tempo to maintain the uncertainty and anticipation of the next stroke to keep her arousal bubbling.

For the last two strokes on each cheek, I changed my technique slightly, flattening my palm and spreading my fingers to increase the effect. Carole squirmed even more and whimpered at the extra pain and I could see tears starting to form in her eyes.

"That is all your punishment, my gorgeous slut, and you are completely forgiven."

"Oh thank you, master, I am so grateful to you for punishing me like this," and she started to move away.

"No, stay where you are for a short while," and reaching down, I picked up a tube of soothing lotion and squirted it onto her red, glowing bottom, stroking and rubbing it into her hot skin, caressing and kneading her beautiful tender red cheeks.

"Oh master, that feels so nice, so soothing. How can I even start to thank you for being so thoughtful?"

"Easy, my darling slut," I said, lifting her gently to her feet. First, undress me, and let me feel your hands all over my body."

"Mmm, yes, master," she replied in a low, breathy voice and did a most erotic job of taking off all my clothes, leaving my boxers until last. Then in a display of raw, wanton sexuality, she kneeled and pulled my boxers down using only her teeth, starting right above my straining cock.

"Master, please, master, please, fuck your slut. I need to feel you in me and to feel you take me hard so very much."

I bounced into the middle of the bed, laying on my back. "Yes, now come and straddle me. But there is one condition – you may not cum until I give you permission."

Carole moaned deeply, but quickly threw a leg over me and positioned her soaking pussy over me throbbing cock. She lowered herself slowly until her pussy was just touching the tip of my cock which was now oozing pre-cum.

"Please, master, may I impale myself on your glorious cock?"

I suspected she was teasing me just a little, so I grabbed her hips and pulled her down, entering her in one sharp full thrust. "No need to ask, slut", I said as she shrieked with surprise and perhaps a little pain, not having time to adjust fully to my size.

The adjustment didn't take long, and she was soon rocking backwards and forwards and bouncing up and down on my cock. She leaned forward, pressing her tits into my chest, and I could feel her stiff nipples boring into me. As she sat up, I cupped her right tit in both hands and massaged and kneaded it then paid the same attention to her left one. Then I pinched both nipples hard, pulling them away from her chest so that they were standing out like bullets and pulling each tit into a long cone.

Carole mewled and squealed at this attention.

"Oh god, master, please bite my nipples," an invitation that I could not refuse, and bit into each nipple causing her to moan and cry out in ecstasy.

It was obvious that neither of us would last very long, and I started to thrust up from the bed, plunging my cock ever harder into her hot, sloppy cunt. It felt like being held by a silky vice that gripped me ever more sensually the harder I pushed into her.

"Master, I need my orgasm, please let me cum, please cum in me, I beg you."

"Not yet, slut, you must wait for my pleasure."

Her moan was deep and needy and she shuddered with frustration, thrashing around on the bed. I knew that I couldn't hold out much longer as my cum was starting to boil in my balls and I felt the beautiful tingling sensation starting to build at the base of my cock.

"Very well, we will both cum together when I count to three".

"Oh yes, yes, yes, please master, I need this so much; please don't force me to wait for too long."

"One."

"Oooh yes," she cried flailing her arms and punching me in the chest in a most un-submissive manner.

"Two."

Her scream of rapture rose in a crescendo of volume and pitch, and I could barely get "Three" out before my climax hit me like a runaway train and I exploded into her steaming cunt with a force I had never experienced before. That was the final straw for Carole, and she simultaneously shrieked and shook like leaves in a gale before becoming completely rigid.

Carole collapsed on top of me, murmuring incoherently, and clutching at my arms and chest. As she did so, I reached up and removed the tie from her pony-tail, allowing her hair to cascade over her shoulders. She looked up at me, her eyes shining with joy and kissed me long, sweet, warm and wet. "Oh Jesse, I love you so much." Then she reached over and bit my right ear lobe and sat up giggling.

"What was that for, you saucy wench?"

"Oh, just a tiny bit of revenge, but .... oh shit Jesse. Do you realise that we've been enjoying each other for hours, and we haven't even had breakfast yet?"

"Mmm, my stomach thinks my throat's been cut, but maybe we should have a shower first?"

"Oh no, I know you. You'll get me all soapy and slippery and start rubbing your hands over my tits and into various other openings in my body, and before we know where we are, it will be three o'clock and we'll both be starving. I vote for breakfast first, then you can wash my hair for me and I'll explore some ways of making you scream with excitement."

"Okay, Mum, deal." Mum hopped out of bed, disappeared into the bathroom for morning ablutions, threw on panties, baggy jeans, a ratty old tee shirt and flatties, commenting over her shoulder, "I don't want to look too enticing in case you get any more ideas about seducing me." She blew me a kiss and disappeared to the kitchen to make breakfast. I followed the same routine and joined her at the kitchen table.

"Jesse, you've been so good to me; you seemed to know just what I needed, and even more, when to change gear from dominant to gentle and cuddly. I can't even begin to tell you how glad I am that you have wanted to make love to me and make me feel like a desirable and desired woman."

"Mum, I can't even begin to tell you how exciting I find you and how good it is to be with you in every possible way. And I gotta tell you that I'm very far from finished exploring your sexual essence. We've still got a very long and very sensual way to go."

"Ooh yes, darling, I can hardly wait!"

There will be at least one more chapter – when I can find time from the less exciting job that pays the bills

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,025 Followers