My Mother, My Lover Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers

Some days after this, mum had a phone call, and whooped with joy after she hung up. "We got it, honey. The owners agreed to our price and settlement will be in two weeks. Let's go out tonight and celebrate."

We took a taxi to one of the best restaurants in town, and had a wonderful time. We talked, laughed, flirted and drank too much good wine. Back home again, we continued the flirting and had a few more drinks, getting quite outrageous, but at mum's suggestion, we both agreed to defer any action until we were less tired and less affected by alcohol.

I passed out into a dead sleep, and slept until around nine o'clock the next morning. As I woke I got a huge shock; I couldn't move my arms or legs. That woke me in a hurry, and I discovered that I'd had my wrists handcuffed to the bed head and my ankles cuffed to the end of the bed.

"What the fuck ..." I exclaimed, to be greeted by a low, sexy chuckle from my right side. Turning my head, I could see Carole wearing a broad grin and nothing else.

"Mmm, awake at last. How are you this fine morning, my love?"

"Okay, you cunning bitch, what are you up to?"

"This is called 'sub's revenge'. I'm going to work you over with my hands, my mouth, my tits, my hair, my pussy and any other part of my body that I can think of using. None of your fancy chinchilla mitts, although that was truly wonderful and I can't wait for you to use them again. I'm going to do this using only my body and the aim is to drive you crazy and to have you begging and screaming for release."

"That's a pretty ambitious goal, gorgeous; I don't know if ... now what the hell are you doing?" I yelled

Carole had produced a large pair of scissors and was waving them menacingly in the region of my groin, but rather spoiled the effect by the wide grin on her face. "I'm going to cut off your boxers, so you will be completely at my mercy. Now hold still -- I wouldn't want to cut in the wrong place. That would quite spoil the fun."

With one cut she destroyed my boxers and tried to pull them off but I pushed my butt back into the bed to make her job more difficult. "Naughty boy," she laughed and slapped the top of my thigh. I let out a squeak at this, but she laughed again.

"Oh, never mind, sweetie, mummy kiss it better," and she bent and kissed my leg, running her tongue over the place that her hand had landed and getting suspiciously close to my cock. I relaxed, and she dragged away my tattered boxers, leaving me spreadeagled on my back with my cock rigid and pointing upwards like a flagpole.

She squeezed my cock gently and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. "Mmm, yummy, I shall come back for a proper taste later on," she laughed. Tossing her head, she drew her long hair across my face, which was tantalising, like being covered in a very soft, perfumed moving curtain. She bent and kissed me, a series of short soft butterfly kisses all over my face, barely touching my lips and resisting my attempts to capture her mouth with mine. I felt her stick her tongue in my ear and move it around, almost like a miniature version of sex, but before I could get too excited, she nipped my ear lobe and moved away, giggling.

"Ooh, I'm really enjoying myself, stud, being able to do anything I like to you."

"I bet you are, but just remember that I'm getting as much pleasure out of this as you are."

"Good, that's the general idea," she whispered, kissing me behind my ear and moving down over my collar bone to my nipples.

I knew that, in theory, men's nipples were just as responsive as women's, but Carole played on mine, creating a new definition of sensitivity. She licked them and blew warm air onto the wet surface, causing them to harden. She sucked and nibbled on my increasingly reactive nipples, and bit down gently causing me to moan and sob in excitement and arousal.

"Now you know just how good it feels, and why I enjoy you playing with my tits so much," she crooned. As an encore, she sat over my abdomen pushing my cock down with her arse and rubbed her tits against my chest, our nipples engaging and stimulating, sending my arousal even higher.

I groaned with the thrill of her touch. "Oh god, Carole, this is indescribable. It's so good; you are a real expert cock-tease and I don't know how much more ecstasy I can take."

"Oh no, I'm not nearly done with you yet, mister. I'm going to pace myself so that you will be begging and pleading for me to make you cum. After that I might -- or I might not - allow you to climax," she added teasingly.

I could barely speak with wave after wave of pleasure flooding through my body, but could just manage to whimper, "Aargh, ooh yes, please don't stop, so good, so good, oh Carole you beautiful bitch."

Now she moved down and licked around my belly button and stroked her hands lightly across my stomach just north of my cock, causing the muscles to twitch and spasm, and for me to moan in an almost overwhelming mixture of delight and frustration.

She stopped and moved away, leaving me wondering what would happen next. I found out quickly when she started kissing my feet, then working with her tongue and her exploring hands up my legs to my knees. This was very nice, but I started to imagine where the next excitement would come from, and my cock became even more rigid. I growled deep in my throat and tried to move my hips to avoid the delicious torment, but she stoked upwards with her hands and her mouth, focussing on the soft and sensitive area on the inside of my thighs, tantalisingly close to my balls.

"Ooh fuck, Carole, you're taking me to the edge. I've never ... ooh yes, just there, oh my god this is too good for words. Kiss my cock, please my darling mother, please my lovely Carole, please stroke my balls with your incredible tongue."

"Mmm, getting close aren't you. I want to bring this to a grand finale for you and for me, so we can both go over the edge together and fly together through our lust and rapture." With that, she bent over me, cradling my balls in her soft hands and taking my cock into her hot wet mouth. I could feel my orgasm gathering strength and Carole obviously could too. She stopped, moved up and kissed me on my mouth, a true lover's kiss, and this time she let me repay the favour. "Jesse, my darling Jesse, I love you so much, and I have enjoyed this little experiment so much. I just hope you're okay with this."

"Oh god, Carole, you've just given me one of the great erotic experiences of all time. How could I possibly not be totally delighted with you. That's extra true because I love you so much it hurts." I laughed, "now go and finish what you were starting."

Carole returned down the bed, took my cock into her mouth just once, giving it a copious coating of saliva. She swung her right leg over my body and, getting herself into position, smoothly impaled her hot wet cunt onto my rigid, straining cock. We both gasped and moaned with pleasure, and Carole started moving smoothly up and down, rotating her pussy and finding the right angle so that she could push her clit onto my pubic bone.

We both knew that this would not last very long, and Carole squealed and cried out my name. I could feel her cunt muscles contracting around my cock in a velvet vice, and I moaned, "Yes, fuck me you beautiful bitch. Fuck my cock until I fill your cunt with my cream. Give me everything you've got and make me cum until you've drained me dry. Oh ... aargh ... uggh," and more inarticulate babbling as my balls tingled, my stomach muscles started to tense and my orgasm was almost at its peak.

Carole was now screaming and sobbing incoherently, her pussy clutching at my cock as she rode me hard and it suddenly happened for both of us. Carole's scream rose in volume and pitch in a clamouring crescendo while I howled in triumph as my cum blasted up through my cock and deep into Carole's hot clasping cunt. She gave a series of great gasping sobs and collapsed forward onto my chest.

In a short while, Carole recovered her voice. "Oh Jesse, that was so good. Now let me release you so you can hold me close."

"Okay, gorgeous, in a minute. First though, I'd like you to lick my cock until it's clean, don't swallow but come back and kiss me."

Carole smiled and her eyes twinkled. "Want to taste yourself do you, you nasty boy?"

"Almost, but not quite -- I want us to share each other."

"Mmm, you are a very naughty boy, but that's why I love you so much," with which she slid down and expertly cleaned my cock.

She squirmed her way up my body and took my head in her hands. We kissed, our mouths open, our tongues swirling together as we both tasted our passion charged spend.

Carole looked down at me through half-closed eyes, and with a supreme effort of will, unfastened the cuffs from my wrists so that I could hold her close and tight. We whispered soft and passionate words of love, and stroked each other gently and sensuously. After a few minutes, Carole released my ankles, and we clung together, wrapped around each other for what seemed like an eternity.

Carole was the first to move. "Well, honey, that was totally wonderful, and we will do it again -- when I can catch you unawares. Now I need a shower and some breakfast and if you want a shower too, can we make a pact that this time all we'll do is shower?"

"Oh yeah, I guess so, so long as I can shampoo your hair for you and perhaps pat your gorgeous butt a few times."

She laughed. "Deal, big boy, now let's go because I'm starving".

We enjoyed a quick and rather animated shower, and although I was allowed to soap Carole's gorgeous tits, anything further was strongly discouraged. Breakfast was a rather messy meal as we laughed and fed each other pieces of toast, and made generally outrageous suggestions about what we'd like to do to each other.

After breakfast, I sat staring into the middle distance while a plan hatched in my mind. "Penny for them," mum enquired with an amused tone in her voice.

"I was just thinking, why don't we get away for a break -- take a holiday just you and me to somewhere warm and relaxing? How about a week or ten days one a nice little island on the barrier reef? Just sea, sand, sun, sex."

Mum smiled, "I wondered when that subject would come up."

"Mmm, I'm just imagining you in an absolutely micro bikini, begging me to .... rub suntan oil all over your gorgeous body!"

"Jesse, sometimes you're an absolute genius. I'm off to pack right now."

"Whoa, slow down just a fraction, Mum -- we'll need to do a little planning. Term break comes up in three weeks, and if you've got your resignation in by then, they'll probably be only too happy to see the back of you."

"Okay, genius, let's start planning some really fun time at a getaway for two. Grab some brochures and we'll make a start."

Life seemed set fair; the house project was progressing well, Carole's plans for her business venture were nearing fruition, and she was planning her resignation; I had to curb her enthusiasm for some of the more colourful phrases in her letter of notice. My studies were also moving along very positively and we were planning an idyllic holiday. Fate, however, has a habit of sneaking up and catching you unawares; this happened to us a week later with a phone call that altered the direction of our lives in an unexpected way.

*

There will be at least one more chapter to this story; I'm currently about half way through it. In all likelihood it will extend to a further, sixth chapter.

As always, comments and votes are gratefully accepted. And I can even learn from negative comments (I hope)

bumblegrum
bumblegrum
1,024 Followers