My Mother, My Rival Ch. 01

Story Info
Stephanie learns that all is fair in love and sex.
2.7k words
4.32
17.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I graduated from high school, my mother, who had walked out on my dad and me when I was very young, decided that she wanted to "spend some time with me" before college.

My dad, who is such a kind and forgiving man, encouraged me to make the trip and get to know her.

She had did fairly well for herself. She married a wealthy older man from Saudi Arabia, divorced him 10 years later, and received a hefty settlement.

She bought a house that sat on a private beach surrounded by a lot of rich, snobby people; which were her kind of crowd. So, on my 19th birthday, I packed my bags and flew to her city.

She had her neighbor's son, 19 year old Chad pick me up from the airport. He was my age and really good looking. He was raised by a single dad as well.

He seemed nice but he acted like I was the first black girl that he had ever seen. He couldnt keep his eyes off of my tits! I didn't really mind it, But i needed him to watch the road.

After we got to my moms house, I promised to see him later. He took my bags to the door, and drove his car one house to the right, and I then heard a female voice say from inside the house, "enter."

I walked in to the smell of incense and weed, with some old jazz musician playing on her pad, and there she sat, my mother, Marilyn, or rather "Mary Mary", as she insisted that she be called.

She looked really good, Very dark skin glowing skin. She was close to 5'10 and she wore her braided hair in a pony tail, she was very curvy and buxom. Her nails were painted fiery red, as were her toe nails.

"Wanna hit?" She asked and tried to hand me the joint.

"No, I'm good Mom."

"Mary Mary." She said as she reminded me.

"Girl! Let me look at you! Damn! You've got my ass and tits! Are you fucking?" Dad warned me that she was vulgar as hell, and over the 5 times that I've seen her since she left, I knew that he was right.

"No, I'm still a virgin."

"Well damn! Chester was on his job! I knew that I was leaving you in good hands. Lord! Do I miss that man! He had a dick that was so..."

"Mom! I mean Mary Mary, can we not, please?"

"Girl ok, but you need to loosen up! There's a lot of young guys around here that are going to look to get inside your pants. Sex isn't anything to be uptight about, it's how you got here."

Over the next few days, me and chad spent a lot of time together. He taught me how to fish, how to dig for crabs, and he tried to teach me how to surf, but that was a none starter. But he was really good at it. He would get on the water with his board and ride the waves like no other.

I had never before been interested in white boys, but Chaf had me almost ready to drop my panties; almost.

"Come on Steph, I know that you want it as much as I do!" Chad said as we sat on the beach in the back of my moms house.

"Chad, I'm not ready for this."

"What are you afraid of?"

"She's afraid of getting pregnant." Mary said as she walked outside in nothing but a towel and some platformed flip flops. She came and sat right between Chad and myself. "So, what are you kids doing?"

"Nothing." Chad Said.

"Don't tell me, "Nothing", when you are clearly trying to fuck my daughter young man. Now, admit your actions as a man would do and be forgiven, if you continue in your denials, I may have to spank you."

"Ok, yes, I was trying to fuck your daughter." Chad admitted.

"Very good! Now, doesn't it feel better to tell the truth?"

"Well, the truth is ma'am, I'd like to be spanked by you anyway."

"What? Chad! What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Steph shut up! This is between me...and your boyfriend."

Chad drops his shorts and moves over toward my mom, who releases the towel that was covering her, he lays across her bare lap and she begins to pop his bare white ass.

With every hit, he uttered a long, "ummm".

"Your dick seems to be growing! So if I keep hitting your ass will it continue to get bigger?"

"I unnnnh, dont know. But, it's so hard, it hurts." Chad said.

"Your dick hurts? Well, we can't have that can we? I have a remedy for a hurting hard dick."

And with that, she shifts his torso around to where he's facing her then she opens her legs and exposes her pussy.

Then she says, "slid that vanilla stick into this hole and I'll relieve your pain. Black pussy gave birth to the world. It can definitely fix your dick!"

Right before he eagerly tried to enter Mary Mary, she grabbed his dick.

"Wait, I must warn you, black pussy can cause unwanted pregnancies, fast cumming, obsessiveness, and forgetting all about ANY OTHER pussy. Now, are you SURE that black pussy is right for you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Yes, Mary Mary!" She said as she guided chads long skinny dick into her welcoming hole. The expression on his face said it all. If I had wanted him, i had just lost him to my own mother.

She raised her legs about halfway and Chad pumped her pussy furiously. I couldn't believe that i was sitting here watching it, but it was the first time that I'd ever seen anyone have sex, even though it was my mother and the guy that I thought that I was going to give myself to, it was still very hot! And I was turned on like a four legged bitch in heat.

"Ummmm, Stephanie dear? Would you make your self useful and lightly rub Chads balls? I think that he would like that a lot wouldn't you baby?"

"Uuuuh! Yeah! Pleeease!" He grunted.

Chad was sprung. I did as she asked and Chad started bucking even faster, his motion actually caused my mom to let out a, "got dammit I'm cumming! This young white boy has my ass cumming!"

Well, if I had any hopes of "getting some," after she had been satisfied, that hope faded with Chad proclaiming that he was about to cum as well.

"That's it baby, give momma that seed! Cum for Momma, give it to me!"

This fucking bitch! She hates for me to address her as momma or mom, but her new 19 year old white lover can do so?

I started to squeeze his damn balls! He let out a horrible sounding scream, it almost sounded like he was crying. And actually he did cry as he collapsed his head into her ample bosom.

"Oooooo, That was so good! Youve got some skills Chad! Have you been practicing on some of the local girls?" She asked him as she stroked his head.

"No, this, this was my first time." He told her as he tried to regain his composure.

"Oh shit! I just popped your cherry! Well, let me ask you a question. Did you like this pussy?"

"Yes Mary Mary."

"Call me Momma."

"Yes momma."

"Would you like to fuck me in the future?"

"Yes momma."

"Are you willing to do anything for this pussy?"

"YES momma!"

"Ok, tomorrow, I'm firing my yard man, that is now your job, do you understand me?"

"Yes momma."

"Here's how it will work, cut the grass, you get some pussy, take the trash out both days, you get some pussy. Run three errands in a row, you get some pussy. Score me some weed, and you may even get some ass, Are we clear?"

"Crystal. Momma." He tried to kiss her, but she turned so that he kissed her on the cheek.

"Ok enough." She said and pulled his limp dick out of her. "Grass cutting commences tomorrow." She told him.

He slipped back into his shorts and ran back home as if his named had been called, probably to make sure that his lawn mower had gas in it. She stood up and some of his cum trickled down her leg.

"Baby girl, believe it or not, I did you a favor, a virgin load like the one that he let off in me would have had you pregnant before he pulled his cock out of you."

I didn't say anything, I just walked out toward the surf.

"Don't go away mad." She yelled after me. I thought I had heard smirking laughter, but when I turned around, her naked ass was heading back toward the house.

Over the next few days, for a blow job or a fuck, my mother got her car washed her oil changed, her yard cut, and several trips to the store, as well as to the weed guy.

And when they weren't fucking on the beach, they fucked in every room of the house.

Chad had fallen hard for her, and was willing to do anything that she asked. I have walked in on them several times. He'll have her bent over a couch, or on the island in the kitchen, it seemed as if they fucked everywhere but the damn bedroom!

And to think, this could have been me that he was this devoted to. She hit him with a double whammy, first she went, "once you go black you don't go back" thing. Plus she popped his cherry, fuck!

But, if this old cow thought that I wasn't going down swinging, she was fucking delusional.

The next morning, Mom was sitting on the porch smoking a joint. Chad wasn't with her, so here was my chance. I went into her closet and grabbed a pair of her sexiest "Come fuck me" shoes, I also took a pair of my tightest jeans and turned them into cutoffs, my pussy was dripping wet, and I was horny as hell at the thought of what I was about to do.

I put on a halter top that barely hid my still growing boobs, so, with my hooker clothes on with no panties, I walked the back sidewalk to chads house in order to make him, "take this pussy."

Imagine my surprise when I rung the doorbell and it wasn't Chad who answered, it was a much older, very sexy man that must have been chads Dad.

"Yes? How are you young lady, if you're here for my son, he had to run into town, but he'll be back in a bit." He said, clearly admiring my outfit. "Wait? You're Mary's daughter arent you? Damn it, I should have known that that she'd have a hot beautiful daughter! Come in please."

Normally, a young man is a better version of his father, but clearly The Dad, was the better of the two, at least on the outside. He looked like he had been lifting weights his entire life.

He had shaved his head and it didn't look bad at all, he almost looked like he could have been a light skinned black man, but he was clearly white.

"I'm jack btw, and you're Stephanie right?"

"Yes, pleased to meet you."

"So, you and Chad Huh? I see why he's at your house so much."

Fuck it, if they didn't care about me knowing, then why would they care about his dad knowing as well?

"Actually no, it's more like, my mom and Chad."

"What? Is that why I haven't been able to get back between those ebony thighs? She's fucking my son? Well, fuck me running!"

"You want a head start?" I asked him.

Fuck it, Chad got to be with an experienced person for his first time, so why shouldn't I get that as well.

"You're sure? He asked me as he started to squeeze my tits.

"Well, if you're son can fuck my mom, I think it's only fair that his dad fucks me. But be gentle on this pussy. It's Virgin you know."

"Gentle? Young lady," He said as he exposed his hard thick long dick, "you won't feel a thing."

"Well, I want to "feel" something Daddy."

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?"

"No, but I've seen it done before."

"Then commence to sucking girl!"

I knelt down, and for the first time ever, I took a dick into my mouth. He was so thick til he barely fit.

"Oh shit! Is your pussy this tight? I can't wait to find out! He said. I kept sucking him off for another few minutes, he pulled out and said, "one good turn deserves another."

I wasn't sure what that meant until he laid me on the couch on my back, got between my legs, and began to eat my pussy. That shit felt so good!

Now I knew why Chad broke down crying the other day, these feelings are incredible! I gripped his head and pushed it deeper into my hot snatch. My pussy was aching to be filled.

"Fuck me jack! Please fuck me. Pop my cherry."

He rose up and hiked my legs onto his shoulders. He then gently entered my unchartered frontier.

I was so excited, I came instantly. "Oooo, you're dying already aren't you baby." "Yes! I'm dying with your big white cock inside of me."

"Yes I was right! Your pussy is as tight as your mouth."

"No daddy, it's not my pussy, it's your pussy. Fuck your pussy daddy!"

He began to really pound me, after a few minutes, I came again even harder than the first time. Then it happened again, and again, and once more.

"I can't catch my breath!" I told him.

With that, he unleashed inside of me, it was so warm, he filled me up to the hilt. I'm surprised that his sperm didn't come out of my mouth. We both collapsed on the couch, I cuddled up inside of his arms.

"So, how do you feel?" He asked.

"I think that I'm in love." I said.

"It's just fallout from the sex, you'll be fine in a day or so." He assured me.

I wasn't though. Just like Chad couldn't stay away from my mom, I couldn't stay away from his dad. When he found out that I wasn't on a pill, he promised to take me to a clinic and get some. However, he never did, but instead, he took me to an abortion doctor when I missed my period.

It got so bad that Chad and I would pass each other on the sidewalk, walking to the others home to fuck or get fucked by the others parent.

Jack had invited a few friends of his to come and fuck me while he watched. And while they handled their business very well, I only truly wanted Jacks dick.

If my mother or Chad knew about us, they never let on. Oh well, while he was sweating in the sweltering heat of the summer, mowing my moms lawn for the privilege of fucking her, while I got to eat at 5 star restaurants, stay in five star hotels, and fly first class to many different places, and all that I had to do was spread my legs for a dick that I really wanted. The best of both worlds.

Since his dad was also retired, and somewhat independently wealthy, we had a lot of time to go to a lot of places.

He bought me a car, and talked me into going to college about 30 miles from the island. Chad would be going to the military when the fall came back around.

I knew that my mom would find herself another "boytoy", much to chads chagrin.

And of course, she did, only THIS time, it was a young black man that worked as a lifeguard during the summer, he was very handsome and very well built, and his dick was bigger than chads.

I know this because I fucked him just to get back at my mom for her stealing Chad from me, I swore him to secrecy because I didnt want Jack finding out. But, I learned a valuable lesson, good dick is good dick be it chocolate or vanilla!