My Mother, My Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Little sister joins you as my prey.
2.9k words
4.35
224.3k
82

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come out of your room, seeing me standing at the doorway to my little sister's room, watching her intently. She just turned eighteen last week. I turn to you and smile, "She'll get her turn someday too..."

"No, you won't touch her, ever."

I close the door and glare at you. "And you are going to stop me??"

"Yes I will." You reply, staring at me defiantly.

"Stupid bitch," I slap you across the face, pushing you up against the wall. "What are you going to do? You're nothing but a cock-craving whore."

"No, I will stop you. Don't mess with me." you struggle against me.

"Or what, Mom? Or what?" I hold you against the wall as I open the door to see my little sister sleeping peacefully. "What are you going to do?? Scream? Go ahead. Wake her up and let her see the fucking whore her mother is." I ram my cock into your cunt from behind as I slam your half-naked body up against the wall.

"Ohhh.." you cry out as I thrust my cock up into your pussy. Your tits crushed against the wall as I drive my cock up into you, staring at my little sister as I plunge into you hard. "Are you going to scream and wake her? Or do you have an ounce of self control left in you?" I look in, watching her hot little body as I nail your slutty cunt.

"Ohhh..." you gasp, biting your lip, moaning as you try to stay quiet.

"Oh, that won't do, Mom. That won't do at all." Sliding all the way out, the head of my cock rubbing along the wet lips of your pussy before hammering back into you.

You press your face against the wall to try and keep from screaming.

I grip your tight firm ass, spanking it hard in my hand as I begin to bang you hard, over and over. Fucking you fast and furious as I drive up into you again and again in a frenzy.

"Ohh god.." you start to scream as you orgasm again, trying to stop yourself from crying out.

"Louder.." I whisper sharply into your ear as I drive my cock into you fully, hard and deep.

"Oh yes..." you cry out louder. "Yesssss..."

"That's it whore, scream for me. Scream for her..." I order as I nail your cunt.

"Yesss... fuck me baby... ohhh god, yess..." you scream out in pleasure as your body shakes from multiple orgasms.

Laura sits up on the bed, rubbing her eyes groggily. "M-mom??"

Your eyes go wide. "Oh baby, no... it's ok... go back to sleep."

"No Laura," I reply. "Come here. Mom needs your help."

"No baby, go back to sleep." You plead desperately.

I smile, whispering into your ear. "I told you, you wake her, she's mine."

"No, leave her alone." You exclaim as you struggle against my body.

"I won't touch her... yet." I whisper into your ear. "You will... Momma needs you to hold her, Laura. She's... scared. She had a bad dream."

Laura comes walking over, her eyes half shut, her young teen body developing nicely through her soft silk nightie. "Ohhh Momma, it's okay..." she yawns, wrapping her arms around you, holding you close to her. As she does, I drive my cock back up into your pussy.

"Ohhhhh..." you gasp. "Laura please, go back to bed."

"No Momma, I wanna help you not be scared." She hugs you tighter. Again I drive my cock back into you, whispering into your ear as I look down at my little sister. "Every time you touch her or she touches you, you get the cock. So mom, how much of a slut are you?"

You brush her hair back gently, "It's ok. Mommy will be fine."

A light little thrust inside you... "The more the touch, the better the fuck."

You rub Laura's back, stroking her long blonde hair.

"Mmmm.." She moans slightly, pressing her head against you, hugging you tight. I slide out and thrust back up into your pussy deep.

"Ohhh.." you moan, panting.. "It's ok, Laura." As you lean down, your robe opens, exposing your breasts, Laura doesn't notice as they press against the top of her head. I slap your ass in my hand, plunging fully up inside your pussy, long, hard and deep.

She closes her eyes as you pull her against you. Your breasts press against her head as she holds you close to her. "I love you mommy..."

"And I use you whore..." I whisper as I nail your cunt fully once again.

"Ohh god..." you hold Laura tight, trying to not let your tits hang out.

Her head turns to one side, her lips pressing against the side of your breast as you hold her.

"Ohhh that's priceless..." I moan, jamming my cock up your slit as your legs wobble.

"Ohhh..." you moan louder, gripping Laura tighter.

"Feel her..." I moan into your ear.

You feel Laura's head snuggling against your breasts as you caress her face. "Its ok baby," you say, panting...

"Mmmm..." she rubs her cheek against your head. I slide out of your cunt, moving my cock against you ass. "You want it slut? Kiss her."

You kiss her forehead. "I love you sweetie."

"No, her lips..." I smile.

You kiss her gently on the lips for a second.

"No. Longer, more. You know damn well what I mean."

Laura smiles at you, still half asleep. "I love you too, Momma." She kisses you back gently.

You hold her close, making the kiss linger, sliding your tongue along her lips. Laura's unsure of what to do, so she just holds onto her mother as your kiss deepens. You hear me moaning into your ear, the head of my cock pressing up against your ass. "Yesssss, you like that whore??"

You shake your head yes, holding Laura's cheeks as you continue to kiss her. She slowly opens her mouth as your tongue parts her lips, darting into her mouth. As you do, I jam my cock into your ass with a deep quick jab.

"Oh god!" You exclaim, breaking your kiss with Laura. Your robe falls completely open to reveal you full firm breasts to her.

Laura stares at them, her eyes going wide. I smile evilly. "Feed them to her, I want to see her suck them."

Glancing down, you pull Laura's head closer, her face near your tits.

"M-mom?" She looks up at you with innocent eyes, uncertain what to do.

"It's ok baby. Go ahead, you used to back when you were just a little baby."

She reaches up slowly, cupping one gently in her hand. I jam my cock back into your ass. "Ohhh god, that's so hot..."

You grab Laura's face, pulling it onto your breast as I stab you with my cock. Her lips wrap around your nipple as she begins sucking it slowly. You feel my cock entering you steady, fucking your hot ass as your daughter sucks your tits.

"Ohhhh fuck yesss.." I moan in pleasure as I enter you.

Laura reaches up with her hand, squeezing your other breast, her fingers playing with your nipple as your own daughter fondles you. I smile, "Now... touch her, feel her that way."

Your reach down, your hand moving over her gown and budding young breasts as your other hand slides down between her legs.

"Mmmmm..." she moans as your hand moves over her young body.

You squeeze her breasts in your hand as you press your finger against her panties, moving over her slit beneath.

"Ohhhh mom..." she squeals, moaning louder. As she does, I pump my cock back into your tight ass.

"Oh god, yes. Fuck me baby." You moan, feeling her more, pinching her nipples through her nightie, making them hard as you fondle your daughter. Laura continues to kiss and suck on your full breasts, squeezing them in her hands. "Oh yesssss.."

"Ohhh..." you feel her pussy moisten as you finger her slit, pressing her panties into her tenderness.

I pull out of your ass and ram it back into your dripping cunt as Laura engulfs your tit, pressing hard against her mother. "Strip her," I command. "I want to see her body."

You instantly obey, lifting her nightie over her, then sliding her panties down her legs. As you move closer, you move your fingers over Laura's sparsely-haired slit. Parting the lips of her pussy with your fingers, you thrust one up inside her as she cries out in pleasure. "Shhh.. Laura. It's okay. Mommy's going to make you feel good baby."

"Ohhh... it does feel good mom." She moans, gripping your body for support as her legs go weak.

I smile, watching with hunger and desire.

You lean down, taking her young nipple into your mouth, sucking it softly. Sliding your fingers in and out of her slit, you finger-fuck your daughter faster now as she moans in pleasure.

I pull my cock out of your dripping cunt. "Let her get on top of you whore, show her how it's done."

You let go of her, reaching out for Laura's hand as you lead her back into her room.

"Mommy?" she asks as you lie down on her bed.

"It's okay, honey. Come here and sit over me."

Laura slowly moves onto the bed as you position her over you, her legs on either side as you grab her hips, pulling her down onto your face.

"Ahhh..." she cries out as your lips press against her little pussy, your tongue diving up inside her. "Ohhhh..." she starts moaning, falling on top of you, her face between your legs.

I watch with hunger, slowly stroking my cock at the incestuous sight.

Laura slowly begins to copy you, licking along your slit, tasting your dripping juices with her tongue.

You grip her ass, holding her down, sucking faster. You continue eating her out, tongue-fucking her harder as she suddenly screams and shakes from her first orgasm.

"Ohhhh god... mommy!!!" She screams, driving her pussy down against your tongue, her juices flowing out of her little pussy as you lap at her cunt.

I lean down, whispering into Laura's ear. "Kiss her Laura, taste her..."

She turns quickly, her naked body moving over yours, your breasts pressing against hers as she kisses her mother deep. I find nothing more erotic as you feel me spreading your legs apart, moving my body between them. Her young dripping pussy presses against your cunt as she lies on top of you. I look down at you with hunger and lust. "You or her, whore. Your choice."

You break the kiss, sliding your tongue out of Laura's mouth. "Not her, fuck me."

I smile, jamming my cock down swiftly, plunging up inside your cunt. Laura is pressed between us, her young pussy grinding against yours, feeling my cock as I thrust up into you hard.

"Ohhh god yesss baby," you moan as you feel me enter you once more.

Laura continues to kiss you deep and long as she lies between us, fondling your full breasts as I fuck my hot mother.

"Ohhh yes..." you cry out, screaming in ecstasy as I fill your pussy, stretching you open completely. Faster and faster you feel me ramming your cunt, fucking your slutty little pussy hard and deep.

"You like that, whore? You gonna cum for me, bitch??"

"Ohhh yesss... more... please... fuck me." You gasp, feeling my cock pulsing and throbbing deep within your pussy.

I smile, looking down at my little sister as she moves over you, her body pressing back against my cock as I fuck you. "Tell her to cum, Laura. Tell mommy to cum for me."

"Ahhhhh yessss... oh god yes baby..." you scream, squirting all over my cock, clamping down around it as you orgasm hard.

Laura's eyes close as she presses back against me, feeling the sides of my cock against her wet slit while I continue pumping into you. "Mmmmm... " she moans in pleasure as your body shudders and shakes beneath her. "Yesss... more... please... fuck me..." she mimics your words in hunger and desire.

As I hear her begging for it, I slide out of you quickly, plunging my cock swiftly up inside my sister's tight virgin pussy. "Ohhhhh god, Laura! Yessss!!"

"NO!! Stop! She's your sister!" you scream struggling beneath us both.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" she cries out, gripping you hard as I burst through her cherry and bury my cock up inside her tight little cunt.

With both of us on top of you, you can do nothing to stop me as I slide out and plunge back up fully inside my little sister's cunt. Laura screams as my thick cock stretches her young teen pussy. She clutches you tight, crying as I slide out and plunge back up into her deep. "Ohhhh shit, soooo tight Laura, soooo good."

"No! Stop!!" you scream, trying to get out from under us both.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" Laura cries out as I plunge back into her a fourth time. I feel her ass moving back to meet me. I smile down evilly at you before pulling out and plunging back into my baby sister's cunt hard and deep once more. "Ohhhhhhh god..." Laura cries out as my cock fills her completely once again. "Mmmm...." she moans softly, closing her eyes as she presses back against my rod.

"See Laura?? Feels good... you like that, sis??" I smile as I pump her pussy again and again, moving faster as her tight cunt clamps around my cock like a vice, pulling my dick into her.

"Cum Laura." you whisper softly as you reach up to kiss your daughter's lips. "Cum for your brother. Cum on his cock. Let your self go, honey."

"That's it whore. Tell her what to do." I order you as I continue pounding my cock into my little sister. Deeper, faster, I fuck her hard.

"Yessss... ohhh yess... more..." Laura moans as we both feel her body tighten, her muscles clenching. I thrust up inside her as her tight teen pussy grips my cock even harder as I fuck her over and over, deeper, faster... again and again. "Are you gonna cum, Laura? Cum for your bro, sis. Cum for me you sweet little slut."

She starts shaking and screaming as you encourage her. "That's it, Laura. Let it come, feel it fill you."

"AHHHHHHH YESSS!!!!!" she cries out as her body shakes and convulses as a mind-blowing orgasm rocks her body.

Her pussy clamps down onto my cock, the vice-like grip sends me over the edge as my cock explodes up inside my little sister. Filling her tight virgin pussy with her brother's hot sperm, I drive up into her repeatedly. "OHHHHHHHHHH LAURA!!!!" I scream as I shoot up inside her again and again.

You kiss her, holding Laura down on my cock as I shoot up into her pussy. Her body shakes and twitches as I flood up inside her young womb.

"Ohh god... ohhh yess..." she pants between convulsions. "I feel it... fill me... ohhh god bro... yessss...."

Only to happy to oblige my newest slut, I continue to pump her, filling her with her brother's sperm.

I suddenly slide out of her quickly before thrusting up inside you. Her dripping pussy pours out our mixed cum down onto your cunt as I bury myself deep into my mother's pussy.

"Ohhh god, yesss..." you moan as I drive up into you.

I slide out of you completely before plunging back up inside Laura's dripping cunt as she cries out, then pulling out of her and back up inside you fully; fucking my mother and my sister alternately... in and out, her then you, mother and sister, whore and slut.

Both of you scream and moan in unbridled passion, clenching your pussies against my cock with each thrust as it throbs inside your bodies.

"Ohhh fuck yessss... take it deep... both of you... feel it inside you." I exclaim as I drive in and out of each of you again and again.

"Ohhh yesss..." Laura moans in pleasure. "Oh yes bro, give to me... ohhh, I want it all... yesss..."

"Ohh yesss baby... fuck us both." you moan as I drive up into you.

"That's it mom... take it Laura... ohhh yea... feel it slut... stretching your little cunt whore..." Harder and faster, in and out, I fuck my mom and my sister together. The ultimate fuckfest as I rape you both, making you mine... body and soul.

"Oh yes honey, fuck us both... harder." you scream in ecstasy.

Driving into you again and again, nailing Laura's cunt, I hammer your pussy, over and over. Fucking each of you deep into the night. "That's it, take it all... cum for me... cum now you whore... cum hard you little slut... both of you... cum for me!!!"

"Ohhh yesss... yesss..." you scream as your body shakes, cumming hard. Laura screams too as her body is rocked once again. "YESSSSS!!!!" you both scream in unison as you orgasm together.

"AHHHHH YESSSS YOU WHORE!!!! GOD YESSS YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!!" I scream as I shoot up inside each of you as I unleash my load, again and again... filling my mother and sister with my fertile seed, flooding my sperm up inside each of your ripe wombs. "Ohhhh yesssss..." I moan, collapsing on top of both of you, exhausted from fucking all night.