My Mother, My Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom gets into more family swinging.
2.5k words
4.34
115.1k
38
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Angelo
Angelo
119 Followers

To say that I was surprised, by my mother revealing the name of her new fuck partner, would be an understatement. I was totally stunned.

My mother had just told me that she had started fucking for my Uncle Phil, my father’s brother. If you remember, I mentioned him previously, as the one who had tried to fuck my mother years earlier.

I assured my mother that I wasn’t mad at her and fully understood. After all, I had made her the kinky slut whore that she had become, so how could I be mad.

I then asked her how that all came about.

She told me that curiosity had gotten the better of her and that she had kept thinking about what it would be like to fuck him. Finally she decided, the hell with it and called him up. She told me that she had arranged for him to come over the house one morning, under the pretense that there was a small leak, coming from the plumbing under the kitchen sink.

My uncle is very handy at those type of things, while my dad is not.

My mother told me that she had dressed in a tight blouse, tight spandex pants and a pair of spiked heels and had done up her hair and makeup to the hilt.

When he arrived, my mother said that his eyes popped out of his head, when she answered the door to let him in. She said she gave him a big hug and a kiss and told him that she had coffee and muffins ready in the kitchen. She said that she could feel his eyes on her, the whole time that she wasn’t facing him, while she was filling up the coffee cups.

As they sat at the table, she could tell that he was uncomfortable, as he wouldn’t look directly at her when he spoke and was stammering when he did. She knew he was extremely nervous. She then told me, that by him being so nervous, she felt like it gave her

control of the situation and the confidence to do what she was about to do. She said she felt more at ease and it also took away any nervousness she had.

She said she offered him a second cup of coffee, which he accepted. After giving him his cup, she said she stood directly in the center of the kitchen and put her hands on her hips. Then she made her move.

She said she asked my uncle how come he didn’t say anything about the outfit she was wearing and didn’t he like it. She said he let out a loud sigh and then told her that it looked great on her and that it was a pretty outrageous outfit.

Then my mother asked him what he meant by outrageous. She said he just stammered out about it not being the type of outfit that he thought she wore, because he had never seen her dressed like that before.

My mother told him that she had never dressed like that before, but had always wanted to, and that this was the first time she had ever worn anything like that. She then told him that she would never go out in public like that and she certainly couldn’t wear it in front of me or my dad.

My mom said that my uncle gave her a puzzled look, a look that said, well why are u wearing it in front of me then.

My mom then said that she asked him if he thought she looked sexy in it. She said he just sort of laughed under his breath and told her that she looked sexy all right.

She then asked him how would he like to see her dressed in other outfits that she had.

My mother said she got that puzzled look from him again and he asked her if this was some sort of joke or something.

She said she told him that it was no joke and the real reason that she invited him over was because she wanted his opinion on how the outfits looked on her.

My mom said that he told her that he found that very hard to believe.

She told me that she said that he’d better believe it, because it was true and she was going to prove it to him.

She said my uncle told her that he didn’t know what the hell was going on, but he’d play along with it.

She said she then dropped the bombshell on him and told him that she had changed her mind about what had happened in the past.

My mother then said that she told him point blank, that she wanted to be his whore in bed and she wanted him to use her like a slut.

With the words barely out of her mouth, she said my uncle quickly got up from his chair and grabbed her and started kissing her and running his hands all over her body, telling her how much he wanted to fuck her and that if she wanted to be treated like a slut, he’d treat her like a slut.

My mom said that after kissing hotly for a while, they quickly retreated to the upstairs guest bedroom, where they fucked and sucked the rest of the morning and part of the afternoon away.

My mother remarked that my uncle was like an animal, he went wild on her. I guess it was from all those years of pent-up frustration in fantasizing about her and finally realizing his dream. Well I know how he felt, as I felt the same way when I first fucked my mom.

She told me that she mentioned nothing to him about fucking for me, Andy and Eddie and wanted to keep it that way. She also said that he was coming over again on Thursday, as they were going to get together as often as they could during the week.

I then said that if she didn’t mind, that I’d like to stay home on Thursday and hide in the basement and listen to them fuck. My mom said she thought that was a tremendous idea and wholeheartedly approved. She said knowing that I was listening in, would heighten her fuck session immensely, especially that my uncle wouldn’t be aware of my presence.

I then asked her how he was in bed and she said that he was good, but that his odd shaped cock was the biggest turn on to her. She said that he wasn’t that long, about six inches, but was thick and had a huge mushroom shaped bulbous head on his cock, that was twice as thick as the shaft of his cock and when he fucked her, it filled her pussy up to the fullest. She also said that the head was so big, that she couldn’t get it fully into her mouth and that basically she just licked it all over.

My mother had sure come a long way in those few years. She went from being a faithful wife to getting triple teamed by her son and two nephews and then entered into another incestuous affair with her brother-in-law.

I’ll pick up the story now on that Thursday, with me hiding in the basement, while my mother entertained my Uncle Phil upstairs.

I didn’t actually get to see any action, as they first started out in the living room, while I listened to every detail from the bottom of the basement stairs. Then when they moved to the upstairs bedroom, I moved from the basement and listened from the bottom of the stairs leading upstairs.

It was obvious from the filthy fuck talk coming from both of their mouth’s and the sounds of their slapping bodies, that they were really into fucking one another, especially judging by the screaming and shrieking orgasms that my mother was having and she had plenty.

After my uncle left, my mom took a shower and said she still had plenty of energy left for me.

She asked how I liked listening in and I told her that it was great, but I had wished that I could actually see her in action with my uncle.

My mom said that would be too dangerous because we’d either have to tell him about us or if I snuck upstairs and tried to peek into the room, he might see me.

I then suggested that we could use a hidden video camcorder and just focus it on the bed, from wherever we hid it, and whatever action we caught would be okay. My mom reminded me that we had agreed that there would be no pictures or videos, as that would be too risky, if someone, like my father, found them by mistake. I agreed with my mom and told her that it wasn’t that important, as long as she was enjoying herself.

She slyly smiled at me and told me that she was. Then we ended up fucking for a few hours ourselves.

In months to come, my mother continued her slutty ways, and then she shocked me again.

She told me that the next time that she was with my uncle, she was going to ask him to set her up with some more cock to fuck. She said that she had someone in mind and was gonna ask his opinion, if he thought that the person she had in mind would go along with everything, but also keep his mouth shut.

When I asked who she was talking about, she told me that it was my father’s other brother, my Uncle Rick. She said why should she leave one brother out, she might as well be fucking all three.

I couldn’t believe it! I had created a monster, a sex crazed monster.

I told my mom that if that’s what she wanted, to go for it. Then I told her that I hoped Uncle Rick would go along with it to. My mother just smiled and said she hoped so, too.

I then asked my mom if she wanted me to try to set her up with some more cock, too.

She asked if I had anyone in mind and I told her I didn’t, not right now. I told her that I’d think about it and then asked how’d she feel about fucking for someone outside of the family.

My mother said that she assumed that I was talking about one of my friend’s or one of Andy’s or Ed’s. My mom said that she’d rather keep it in the family. She said that she liked family fucking, as she felt very safe being involved with someone from the family.

I said that it was fine with me, but the pickings from the family were pretty thin and that I really couldn’t think of anyone right off the bat.

She said that right now that she was gonna take one thing at a time and wanted to see if she could get my Uncle Rick into the fold first and then take it from there. So we left it at that.

To make a long story short, my mom asked my Uncle Phil and told her what she had in mind. My uncle told my mom point blank that my Uncle Rick would be interested, as he was always remarking to him how hot she looked and they both admitted to each other, that given the chance, they’d love to fuck her.

Well, my Uncle Phil did in fact set my mother up with my Uncle Rick and after he fucked her singly a few times, both him and my Uncle Phil began double teaming her on a very regular basis.

Both of my uncles work for the same Real Estate office, which gives both plenty of time to make arrangements to see my mom during the daytime hours. Often, both of them, after going out on appointments to show a house, wind up going over to my mom’s and scoring some pussy off of her.

I also have hid in the basement on occasion and listened to both of them fuck the shit out of my mom’s hot body.

Well, all of this began almost twelve years ago now and everything is still going strong.

I’ve had my own apartment for five years and that’s where the majority of our activity takes place now, at least as far as me, Andy and Ed are concerned. We don’t manage to triple team her as much as we used to, due to work and our other schedule of normal activities, but when we do, we really let her have it.

I see my mom at least once during the weekday, as I stop over the house for a quickie, on my way home from work. Then on weekends, she usually comes over my apartment on Saturday morning’s for about four hours, as my dad still goes into work on Saturday and sometimes on Sunday morning’s too, as she tells my dad that she’s going shopping at the store and we’ll have a quickie session.

In addition, my mom and I have a ritual that we always perform every year.

My mother has the whole family over for Thanksgiving dinner every year, so I always take the day off before Thanksgiving and spend it with my mom. What we do is fuck on top of the dining room table and on the chairs in the dining room. So the next day when everyone is sitting around the table, they have no idea, that the day before me and my mom were fucking on top of it and in some of the chairs that they’re sitting in. During dinner, me and my mom always steal a glance at one another and give each other a sly smile about our little Thanksgiving eve secret.

Well, my two uncle’s are still balling the shit out of my mom, during the weekday’s and my dad still has no idea what’s been going on for these past twelve years.

So, my mother is fucking for her son (me), her two nephews and two brother-in-laws.

As of this writing, we have never brought anyone else in on our incestuous activities.

But things have a way of changing, and if anything does happen in that regard, I will surely write an update on that situation. I don’t know when that will be, it could be a month from now, a year from now, two years from now or never. Only time will tell.

Thanks for all of the positive responses that I’ve received so far and I’m glad that all of you have enjoyed reading about my situation, as much as me and my mom have enjoyed living it.

The End (?)

*****

I would like you to e-mail me any comments you may have about my situation.

In addition, I would love to hear from other individuals who are involved in incestuous affairs, especially mother/son, so we can discuss our individual situations, on a much more personal level.

You can contact me by e-mail at the link below.

When contacting me please put the word, “story” in the subject box, as I don’t open e-mails from individuals I don’t know, due to viruses and all that other good stuff.

Angelo
Angelo
119 Followers