My Mother My Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
251 Followers

Slowly she came back to earth. She kissed me softly, "That was the best ever! You?"

"I haven't cum yet," I said slightly embarrassed.

"Oh. My poor baby! I'm sorry..." Patsy moved hips. "Yes I can feel." She reached down and took my arm where it disappeared under her, pushing it gently away. "Please, it's a little uncomfortable."

Contritely I pulled my finger out of her anus, leaving my hand to cup her ass cheek. She kissed me. "How do you want to cum?"

"Well..." I hesitated.

"Would you like me to suck you off? Take your big dick in my mouth? Swallow your cum?" She whispered.

I was shocked and excited at the same time. This was a side of Patsy I had not seen. I nodded, not knowing what to say.

Slowly she raised herself up on her knees, lifting till I fell out. She moved to kneel on the carpet in front of me. "Move your butt forward." I scooted forward. "More. I want to get to all of you." I moved till the edge of the couch was halfway up my bottom. With both hands she spread my legs wide exposing me fully to her gaze. "My baby is so beautiful." Her small hand gripped the base of my cock, warm where our juices were cooling in the air. My cock jerked involuntarily. "And so virile! Patsy wants lots of this." She leaned forward and licked the tip.

The next eternity was a kaleidoscope of colors, of feelings, emotions, sensations. Patsy sucked me deep. She tickled my shaft with her lips, sucked my testicles, stuck the tip of her tongue in my anus. Squeezed the base of my cock to stop me cumming. On and on. And then I climaxed! I was deep in her mouth, in her throat, her nose in my pubic hair, the tip of her finger in my ass, her hand squeezing my balls. I erupted, bellowing, twisting and turning. Shooting what felt like the biggest load of my life down her throat, which twitched and squeezed as she swallowed.

I don't know how it finished but when I again became aware of my surroundings, Patsy was lying half on top of me, her breasts pressed into my stomach her hand rubbing my cheek, saying softly, "My baby, my baby."

"My god..." I said looking down at her.

She smiled, "I see you like my mouth." I blushed and she laughed. "Stay here, I'll get a cloth."

I lay there half on the couch, half off and watched her voluptuous body move away. She still had her panties on, pulled deep into her bum crack, the waistline askew. Decadently erotic.

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
251 Followers
12