My Mother My Wife Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers

Nellie said softly, "It'll require large amounts of maturity to deal with this afterwards if things pan out the way I think they will if we go this route. You'll know beyond any shadow of a doubt that your wife was fucked by your father, dominated by him, thrilled by him in ways that you never will. Every time you are intimate with her you'll think of this, as I will with Michael. If we stop it right now it'll have been a dalliance, a quick dip into the cookie jar, the lid back on."

"Maybe you're right, but I'll regret not sharing the next twenty four hours with you for the rest of my life. My life with Clara the last four months, actually eleven months, hasn't been a bed of roses; rather, it's been a bed made from the thorny stems. Things could never be any worse than before." I smiled, "Well, maybe I'll get to enjoy whipping that cute little ass of hers."

I looked over towards the staircase and saw Michael and Clara standing staring at us. At least Clara was staring, her hand over her mouth; Michael was looking with a small smile on his lips. I did not move, wondering whether they had heard what I'd said. After a long moment Michael took Clara's hand and led her out to the pool deck. "When you two lovebirds have finished come and join us at the pool," he said, "And bring me a beer when you do come."

I lifted Nellie's face and sought her lips with mine. We kissed. "Sounds like the decision has been made." I looked into her eyes. "Everything will be alright, you'll see. Are we going to join them?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound. I'm going to go and put on my smallest bikini. Make his eyes water and show her who's the woman around here." Her hand sought my cock, still soft after my all-consuming climax earlier. "I need this fellow's attention..." Our lips joined again in a long kiss. I took both her ass cheeks in my hands pulling her against me; I could feel she was naked under the dress. "Mmmmm, that's nice!"

I said, "I think you should shock them and go out there and take your dress off. Just like you are now."

"I couldn't! I'm commando..."

I spread her cheeks, "I can tell." I ran a hand up her back. No bra either.

She laughed, "You're insatiable. No, I'm not ready for that yet; I'm going to put a costume on, act the lady." Her hand was still on my cock, which had only reacted slightly to the situation. She squeezed, "You go out and shock them."

"No, I'm going to shower. I still smell of you, us." I let her go and went to the fridge. "Do you want anything while I'm here?" I reached for a beer for Michael.

"Are you going to have some white wine?"

"Yes."

"Take a bottle out. And some glasses. I'll take some snacks."

When I walked out with the tray Michael was in his lounger reading a magazine, Clara was on her stomach on hers. She was wearing the slick white costume again; it fitted her like a second skin, almost as though it had been airbrushed onto her body. She did not stir as I gave Michael his beer.

"Thanks. Are you going to join us?"

"Yes, I'm going to pull on a costume and grab my book. I'll be back in a moment."

"And your mother..."

"I think she's gone up to change. I'm sure she'll be out in a moment." I raced up to the bedroom, taking off my clothes as I went. This was going to have to be the quickest shower in history. I saw Nellie standing in her doorway, naked; she pirouetted, blew me a kiss, then disappeared into her bathroom.

I showered quickly, jumped into my costume, ripped the bed clothes off the bed, grabbed my book and sunglasses and ran down the stairs. Record time! When I went out Clara was rubbing cream onto Michael's shoulders.

The wine was on a tray at Nellie's lounger. I poured a glass looking enquiringly at Clara but she avoided my eye.

When Nellie came out she was wearing a beach wrap, which she slowly removed. I stared; I have never seen such a brief bikini, wisps of fabric barely covering the important parts. I could clearly see her nipples pushing through, her pubic hair faintly visible at edges. I glanced at the other two. They were both staring.

Strangely, nothing sexual happened during the rest of the day. It was almost as if, now that we had license, nobody wanted to take the first step. I'm sure Michael and Clara had been at each other while they were out earlier that morning, as had Nellie and I. This did not mean there was no sexual tension; my lounger, positioned where it was at Nellie's feet, gave me an uninterrupted view up between her legs. At one stage she pulled the crotch of her bikini bottom to one side, exposing her sex lips shiny and pink, her arousal moisture clearly visible in the sunlight.

Michael had told Clara to remove her bikini top. After some hesitation she had complied and was now lying relaxed, her small breasts basking in the afternoon sun.

At about three the weather began to close in, clouds rolling in from the west. Within ten minutes the first drops of rain started to fall and we hurriedly moved inside. I made a fire, Michael refreshed everyone's drinks while Nellie made a salad and sandwiches. Clara sat.

Nellie placed the food on the coffee table then came and sat next to me pulling a throw rug around us; we sat close together our legs and shoulders touching. Clara watched us. When Michael came in, he fiddled with the entertainment system then, grabbing another blanket, went to sit next to Clara on the other couch, throwing the blanket around their shoulders and over their laps.

We contentedly watched a comedy about a family holiday, together with grand parents and their dog. Light-hearted and warm.

Nellie was leaning against me, her legs up under her. I had one arm around her shoulders and I slipped my other hand inside her beach wrap to find that she had removed her bikini top; I held the warm soft flesh and gently fondled her nipple. Her hand was on my thigh.

Out of the corner of my eye I tried to see what Michael and Clara were doing but the blanket concealed all; there were bright spots on Clara's cheeks so I knew something was happening

Fresh drinks, more logs on the fire, dim lights on in the fading afternoon light, Michael started a second movie. This was another kettle of fish completely; definitely not family viewing! This one was about two couples where the wives were involved in a lesbian relationship. Well shot, nice lighting, reasonably good actors.

By the time the movie had been running for half an hour I moved my hand down from her breast to the junction of her thighs; I was delighted to find that she had removed her bikini bottom as well. I felt immediately that the movie, and hopefully my attention to her breast, had aroused her to the point where her pussy was warm and wet. She spread her knees slightly to give me better access and I slipped a finger into her warm cunt; Nellie's hand was resting on my cock. We watched the movie.

During a particularly arousing scene I glanced across at Michael and Clara. Their blanket was gaping open and I could see Clara had Michael's fat cock out of his trousers and was wanking him slowly. I could see the precum had flowed over her fingers making them shiny in the dim light. His arm was moving but I could not see clearly what he was doing.

Nellie saw the direction of my stare and looked that way; I heard her catch her breath and her hand gripped my erection through my trousers. After a few moments she used both hands to undo my belt and buttons. She reached in and took my, by now, aching erection in her hand pulling it free of my underpants. Her eyes flicked between the screen and the couple sitting a few feet away.

Michael glanced over and caught my eye. He winked without any change of expression before returning to watching the movie.

By now I had two fingers in Nellie's pussy, slowly moving in and out, the palm of my hand rubbing over her clitoris. Every now and then I would stop the pumping and wiggle and twist my fingers deep inside her vagina. The g-spot is a contentious issue, some saying there is one, others saying that it does not exist. Well, when I rub the tips of my fingers over the slightly rougher area on the front wall of her vagina, Nellie always tenses, stops whatever else she is doing, cocks her hips forward to facilitate my access and closes her eyes. She was breathing through her mouth, short pants, clearly audible.

I watched as Michael took Clara by the shoulders and pulled her round in front of him until she was kneeling on the floor. He placed one hand on the back of her head and pulled it towards his crotch; I could see her resisting him but he was too strong. Their couch was set at right angles to ours so I could see him guide her mouth to his glistening cock.

Clara's bikini bottom was down around her thighs but she was in semi-profile so I could not see her ass or between her legs, but it was extremely visually erotic especially when she took his fat cock deep in her mouth. Michael continued to watch the movie as he pulled her head up and down, her hands on his thighs.

I looked back at the screen to see the older woman rimming her younger lesbian lover; I twitched with excitement. Nellie immediately moved her other hand between my legs, her fingers reaching for my anus; access was a bit difficult as I was still wearing my trousers. I scooted forward slightly, feeling her fingers gently exploring.

"That's so nice." I whispered in her ear. "I'd like to be doing to you what that girl is doing now." The actress had her tongue deep in the other girl's anus, holding her spread with her two hands.

"So would I," Nellie whispered back, sticking the tip of her tongue into my ear and swirling it around; I shuddered. I continued to finger fuck Nellie as the scene played out. Nellie was holding my cock, not moving, sensing that I was very close.

Michael pulled Clara's head off his cock then maneuvered her around until she was lying over his knees, almost as though he was going to spank her, her shapely ass high in the air, her bikini bottom still around her thighs. The way we were sitting we had a great view up between her legs; Clara had her hands stretched back trying to cover herself. Michael pushed them aside, and when she moved them back he gave her a sharp slap on an exposed cheek; the hands disappeared. Using his right hand he worked the bikini down her thighs, over her knees to her ankles, then off. He reached between her knees to spread her legs. She resisted. Smack! Her legs shot apart and we were treated to a splendid view of her pussy; even in the dim light it was beautiful.

I watched fascinated as Michael started using his fingers to spread her now abundant cream over the whole area from her clitoris to her anus, which clenched every time his fingers passed over it.

I saw Nellie was also intently watching the action, the tip of her tongue just visible as it wet her lips. I pumped my fingers into her with a steady rhythm, pressing her hard clit, out, back; she was very wet.

Michael had four fingers in her vagina, now he placed his thumb against her darker rosehole. "No," a muffled syllable, her hands returning to her back, hesitated when Michael stopped pressing, then disappeared from our view. He pressed again and we could see the skin depress, her cheeks clench. Michael released the pressure and pushed again. I saw the tip disappear, then the whole thumb was deep in her ass. "Aaaah..." We heard faintly.

The movie ran on unwatched.

I was very close to cumming and I stayed Nellie's hand on my cock, then returned my fingers to their wet heaven; I felt her tense. "I'm going to cum!" She whispered in my ear, her body starting to shake. I'm sure Michael heard and he turned to look at us, his hand moving hard and fast between Clara's thighs. I kept on pumping; Nellie's head was thrown back, her mouth wide in an almost soundless scream.

Smack! Smack! Smack! We could hear Michael's hand pounding, almost like hitting a wet piece of meat, clearly heard above the movie soundtrack.

We still had the blanket around us keeping our movements private, Nellie's hand on my cock hidden from Michael's eyes; somehow I wanted to keep it that way, some vestige of self-consciousness. Slowly Nellie relaxed as she came off her high, I stopped moving my fingers in her cunt, my palm slapping her clitoris. I could feel my hand was soaked.

Smack smack! Smack smack! A double rhythm. Michael was slapping Clara's ass with his free hand in time with his urgent plunges. Clara's legs were scissoring open and closed. I could see her fingers working feverishly on her clitoris. "Yesss! Aaaah..." The moaning was now continuous, getting louder. He stopped slapping her as she screamed but continued to plunge his hand in and out of her pussy and ass, his hand a blur. Clara screamed on and on, her legs clamped tightly together, her ass high in the air. Eventually she subsided on his lap. "Stop! Please! You're hurting me..." She had not complained when Michael was beating her!

We continued to watch as Michael pushed her off his lap till she was on her hands and knees on the floor, his hand still firmly embedded. He moved onto his knees behind her obscuring our view of Clara's beautiful ass. With one hand Michael worked his trousers off his hips, then both hands were between them where we could not see them, obviously placing the head of his cock against one of her openings. He started plunging in and out, his hands on her hips, his movements urgent. We could see his hairy balls swinging violently with his thrusts. Smack! Smack! Smack! Her body shook with every impact.

He stopped thrusting and his right hand went between them again. "No! Not there! Please! Aaaagh!"

"Relax." He was holding her firmly in place as she tried to pull away.

They stayed like that for perhaps half a minute. Then I saw the muscles in his buttocks tense, pushing. "Aaaaaah! No! You're hurting me!" He continued to push.

Now I could see that he was tight up against her. He pulled back, then pushed again. Harder this time, faster. "Aaaah! Aaaah..." Her moans kept time with his thrusts.

I lifted my buttocks and pulled my trousers off, letting them pool at my ankles. I urged Nellie around using my hands until she was kneeling in front of me; facing me, her knees on either side of my thighs. Her wrap was hanging open and I gazed lovingly, lustfully, at her mature breasts. I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth rolling it between the roof of my mouth and my tongue; Nellie put a hand behind my head and pulled me hard against her chest.

I reached down between us and placed the head of my cock against her wet opening; Nellie shuffled forward settling down, sheathing my cock firmly in her warm depths. Bliss!

This movement pulled her breast out of reach of my mouth and I hugged her to me, my arms against her skin under the wrap. The blanket had fallen away but the wrap shielded our bodies from the other two.

Not that they were looking at us! Michael was pounding into her, his muscles bulging as he pulled her violently back against him. I was struck by the contrast in texture between their bodies; Clara sleek, smooth, sculptured; Michael harsh, coarse and hairy. I can't say I was turned on by the view of his back, his ass, his testicles. Clara's white legs spread wide either side of his knees, the glimpse of her ass cheeks were a real turn on.

Positioned as we were I could not move inside Nellie; this was a good thing otherwise I would have cum already. I could feel Nellie using her internal muscles in a slow rhythm. I moved my hands under her bum, my fingertips seeking her forbidden hole. Her juices had run down between her ass cheeks leaving her opening slick, her sphincter relaxed. I slipped the end of my index finger in up to the first knuckle as I lifted her up and down. We kissed.

This, together with the visual stimulation for the other two fucking, was too much for me and I was overcome by an overwhelming orgasm. I'm sure I made a lot of noise although we were locked lip to lip, tongues deep in each other's mouths. I shook and plunged and shouted. Eventually the freight train moved on and I was left panting and sweating, Nellie's full weight on me, sheathed as deep as I could get.

I was brought back to earth when Michael bellowed, the noise animal-like and loud, the smacking louder than ever. I looked over Nellie's shoulder and saw Clara collapse onto her stomach on the carpet, Michael on top of her. They lay unmoving aside from Michael's panting. Clara's legs were spread wide, forced there by Michael's legs between them, also spread. I could see his cock buried deep in her ass, her bald pussy in plain view. I motioned Nellie to look over her shoulder. We both stared; erotic beyond belief! I could hear Clara sobbing quietly.

I was flaccid, spent, but our position kept me fully in Nellie's warm pussy; I could feel our juices seeping down over my balls. I held her to me, her soft breasts pressed against my chest. We watched.

Eventually Michael stirred and with great effort raised himself onto his knees, pulling out of Clara's ass. We could see her anus gaping, stretched open by Michael's thick cock, the pink inner skin visible. Some of his pearly cum dribbled out and he reached forward and spread it over the ass and inside the shrinking hole; Clara did not move. Michael stood up and, with his cock glistening and swinging; he went over and added more logs to the fire. It was getting cold.

"Another drink?" he asked.

We declined. Clara did not stir. He poured himself a generous tot of whiskey, then returned to the couch; reaching forward he placed his hand between her legs, on her pussy. Her legs jerked closed. "Come my dear. Come and sit with me, you must be uncomfortable." He patted the couch next to him.

Clara rolled over and sat up. She saw we were watching and she tried to cover herself with her hands; her cheeks were red, her eyes moist. She pushed off the ground and the effort caused her to fart, a soft wet sound; she sobbed and ran from the room. Michael sat unmoved, sipping his whiskey, a blanket over his shoulders.

We were still face to face, our bodies pressed together, Nellie's weight on my thighs. She said, "You should go to her..."

Michael looked at her. "Yes, I suppose I should. Poor girl." He put his empty glass down on the coffee table and stood up. "Well, good night. I guess you'll be sleeping in the guest bedroom. See you in the morning." With that he walked naked to the stairs and disappeared from view.

Nellie put her hand behind my head and her lips sought mine; we kissed long and lovingly, our tongues gently caressing each other. "That was something," she whispered, "I now see what you were saying about pain, domination. If Michael had ever hit me like that I would have left him, had him locked up."

She continued, "But it was exciting to watch. Close up. I could hear his hand moving, the wet slurping; I could smell her arousal. I never thought I would be aroused by the sight and smell of another woman, but I was. If the opportunity had arisen for me to participate, I think I would have."

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

"No. The closest I ever got was kissing."

"When was that?" I asked. I could not imagine my mother doing anything like that.

"Oh, I suppose about two years ago. It was during one of Michael's walkabouts and I had gone to the country club and had a few drinks with my girlfriends. There was this woman there. I hadn't seen her there before; we got chatting." She paused.

"Go on," I said.

"Well, one sometimes says things to a stranger that one would never say to someone you know; I poured my heart out to her. Eventually I went to the ladies to repair my makeup. She followed me there and she took me in her arms and kissed me. Really kissed me. It was so soft and gentle, not like a man at all. It was thrilling. Then I got scared and ran away; got in my car and drove home."

QuietJohn
QuietJohn
253 Followers