My Mother the Somnambulist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EdPuss
EdPuss
837 Followers

Her laughing and giggling was slowly turning into loud grunts and groans of passion as she fucked me with everything she had. With each downstroke, she would pause and grind her sex against me. Then up again, twisting and turning as my cock went out just to the tip, then plunging down onto me, grinding her clit against the stiff base of my cock at the bottom of her stroke. Her face was just above mine, her eyes wide open, her hair flying wildly around her head.

She began picking up speed, losing the turning and grinding, just pumping up and down on my cock. She moved down just a bit changing the angle of entry, and I could feel the top side of my cock rubbing against where her G spot should be. She pumped up and down, hair flying, eyes glazed, breasts swaying.

I took one of her breasts in my hand and mashed it. She screamed, not in pain, but in passion. I gave her nipple a hard pinch and she gave a deep groan and pushed the angle of entry at a more extreme level, almost bending my dick. I pinched again and she moaned and picked up her speed even more.

If I thought I had seen the apex of her passion I was wrong. I took both my hands and put them on her breasts and began squeezing and mashing them, bringing her up to a completely new level of arousal. She was like a feral animal above me, completely lost in the sex and out of control. I pinched her nipples between my fingers, taking her up, up, up.

She was making a continuous throaty, guttural sound, similar to what an exhausted runner might make, but amplified a hundred times. Her lips were forming words with no meaning, her eyebrows knit and her eyes wild with pleasure. This good dream girl had discovered sex, and she was in it for everything she was worth.

She rode my cock up and down, pumping her hips back and forth as I mashed her breasts in my hand. I took each nipple between a thumb and forefinger and started pulling alternately on them, pinching them as I pulled.

This drove her to a new level of sexual abandon, and she was just in one long continuous blur of ecstasy. I realized that she had started cumming when I started the pinching and milking motion. She had gone from the low, throaty guttural sound back to long, low groans as her orgasm stretched on and on. I couldn't believe that an orgasm could last that long. She just kept cumming and cumming, laughing and moaning as she rode my cock like a horsewoman being chased by the bad guys.

As her orgasmic groaning and went on and on, I felt my own climax coming. I knew it wouldn't be a match for hers in length of time, but I could feel that it was going to be every bit as powerful. Its speed surprised me. One split second I felt like it was going to come and then, bam, it was on me. It was so quick and powerful that it took the air out of me. I felt my entire body fill with intense physical pleasure, which was even more concentrated and amplified in my cock as I felt the first powerful jet of come burst out and spray the inside of my mother's cunt. My body jerked in ecstasy as each succeeding blast left my body and entered hers. Mom moaned with each thrust, head moving side to side, eyes closed, lips moving but no words being emitted.

I felt her body slowing on mine, and finally she came to a stop. She lowered herself down until our chests met and gave me a passionate kiss. I felt her raise her hips, and my softening cock slipped out of her with a plop and fell wetly against my belly. She climbed off me and turned towards the door.

I jumped up and grabbed her shoulders, steering her back into her room. I held open her covers and she climbed in and closed her eyes. I wasn't going to worry about dabbing the cum out of her this time because that's not what I was worried about.

But I was worried about something. When I had looked up at her while we were fucking, her eyes weren't glazed over. They were closed. And when I held the covers open, she got into her bed, and closed her eyes.

I think she woke up while she was in the middle of that orgasm.

And Dad was coming home the next day.

EdPuss
EdPuss
837 Followers
12