My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethany seemed to be very comfortable with everything. Janie left with Beth again, to spend the night. I guess girls will talk! On the way home, I called Traci.

"Hey Traci, It looks like Beth is a pro. She did very well tonight. We'll see how she does this coming Thursday."

Traci ask if she was nervous. I said "no, not at all."

"Well", Traci said, "It didn't seem to bother Bethany when at home, she'd walk around the house, in her underwear, especially if her brother had company." I thought to myself, she's an exhibitionist, just like me! I smiled.

When we got home, I looked at Dan and ask. "Do you have enough, to go again tonight?"

He smiled, "I do Raye, Janie tore my ass up, but, I'll give it a try."

I smiled, "maybe tomorrow then." By midnight, Dan was sound asleep, and snoring. I grabbed my pink vibrator, Oh, ah, that feels nice. Twice!

Early Tuesday, I was up before Dan left, It's been two days since I've worked out. My treadmill, then sit ups. I know I didn't mention it before. It's kind of boring, but necessary! After all, when you're exposing yourself to total strangers, and your my age, you want to look your best!

Besides, Janie is trying to talk me out of my garter belt. I'll need a little extra for that! I guess that four inch elastic band on the garter belt, is more of a crutch, than anything. I feel like I'm wearing something, instead of nothing. Oh well, maybe it's time.

I showered, dressed, and called Mark. "Hello Mark, It's Raye."

"Hello Raye, what's up?"

"Mark, I've called to ask, if you'd mind if Janie and I bring another girl, this Thursday. My niece is interested in trying it out. I think she'll be great. Do you mind?"

"Ah, no Raye, I don't mind. It may cut into your tips though, having another girl. But it's ok with me. Sorry, but I've got to stay with the two thousand dollar guarantee."

"That's alright Mark, I'm not worried. If anything, I bet she'll bring us more money," I said as I laughed. "She's beautiful!"

"Fine with me Raye," Mark said. "See you all Thursday."

When Janie walked in, later that afternoon, I told her about my conversation with Mark, and ask her to call Beth, to let her know. We were adding yet another stripper to our stripping family!

She called Bethany, when Janie told her she was invited, I could hear Beth squeal with delight, from where I was sitting, on the other side of the room.

Now, it was time to concentrate, and prepare. Our date with the Jonesville Mens club was happening soon!

With everything going on, the past few days. you know, Janie and Beth. The Jonesville club date kind of snuck up on us! It was twenty till six, our bags were packed, we're on our way to Jonesville!

On the way there, I mentioned the condoms, that Dan had given me, I told Janie to please be safe. Janie nodded, and continued to try and persuade me to loose the garter belt! She said, "garter belts are so retro, mom, It's almost 2016!"

I laughed, and finally agreed. "Ok, Janie, Thursday night, thigh highs, no garter belt!" Hum, we'll see. She's persistent! Quarter till seven, we pulled up next to the club. We were a couple minutes late, as usual, Kili was waiting.

"Hey girls," Kili said. "I wasn't worried this time, you two are always fashionable late." She smiled. We headed towards the back door of the club. Kili knocked on the door. The door opened.

"Hello there." A very nice looking gentleman greeted us. "My name is Paul"

"Hey Paul," Kili said. "We're here. I'd like you to meet Raye and Janie."

"Hello Paul, I'm Raye, and this is my daughter Janie." I said. We all greeted one another, he seemed to be a very pleasant young man.

"Well, I'm very pleased, you all could make it," Paul said. "Please, follow me, I'll take you to your dressing room."

We followed him through the door, and down a hallway, about thirty feet, we stopped, he opened the door, we walked in. "I'll leave you ladies alone, and allow you all to prepare, for the evening, "I'll be back in fifteen minutes." He closed the door. I looked at Kili, and said. "He's very handsome."

"Yes, he is," Kili answered. "But, he's a bad lay. He always seems to be angry, when he fucks! Never gentle, or kind." "Well, that sucks" said Janie. "Maybe I could make him change his ways." She winked. "Now Janie, leave well enough alone." Always the stinker, Janie smiled.

Kili went on to explain, how this venue was a bit different from the golf club.

"They'll want us to start out, by helping at the bar, fully dressed," she explained. "That way, the guys get to meet us, they see who we are, and learn a little about each of us, our personalities, before we undress for them. You may also get to know them. That way, we're not total strangers, when we strip."

Hum, I thought, interesting concept, you'll meet the guys you're exposing yourself to beforehand. "Well," Janie said, "I guess there won't be any surprises here mom, we'll know who's here, before we expose our goods."

I Laughed, "yes, that could be either good, or BAD!" I winked.

Kili told us, we would be able to return to the dressing room, before we preformed, so I decided to leave my top hat in the room. Too bulky, I thought to myself. I let my hair down, I'd put it up later, if ever. I'm not much of a waitress, but I agreed to try. After all, I was here as a stripper!

We had all finished getting ready, when there was a knock at the door. "Are you ladies ready?" Paul ask.

"Yes Paul, we'll be right out." I opened the door, we followed Paul, to the end of the hall, he opened the door to the bar.

As I walked in, I could see there was a large crowd. I guessed there were a hundred, or more. The men, were sitting around the tables, and the bar. The room was full. Paul led us to the bar. Jill, the bartender, introduced herself, and handed each of us a tray.

I think Jill, liked Janie. She filled her tray, and sent her to a table of nice looking young men. As she placed the tray on the table, she smiled and said, "good evening gentlemen, my name is Janie."

Everyone spoke at once, "hello Janie, very pleased to meet you."

Jill said, "Raye," I looked, smiled and picked up the tray. She directed me to a table in the corner. A mix of young and older gentlemen. I walked over, smiled and said. "Good evening, here are the drinks, I'm not sure who's gets what," I smiled, "Enjoy,"

The man on my right, ask my name, "I'm Raye, and you are..."

"I'm Alex, Raye pleased to meet you."

"Pleased to meet you Alex," I said. Then, one by one, they went around the table and introduced themselves. When they finished, I ask if anyone else, needed a drink? I returned to the bar.

On the way back, I noticed that Alex was following. "Hey Raye," he ask "did I understand that you are the young ladies mother, that's preforming here tonight?"

I answered, "Yes. Alex."

"Well," he continued, "is her name Janie?"

"Why, yes it is. How did you know?" I ask.

He paused, chuckled and smiled, "I was her French teacher in high school."

I looked at him, "Oh my god, you're Mr. Sharma!"

"Yes Raye, I am."

I laughed, "Oh my, she'll be surprised! I'll send her over, as soon as I can, if that's ok Alex?"

"Yes, please, I'd like that." He said. I delivered drinks to another table, everyone seemed nice, friendly. Before we had started, I was apprehensive about the whole waitress thing, but so far, it was going well. And, I hadn't met anyone, I personally had known before.

Janie stopped by the bar, to pick up a refill. "Hey Janie, see the man sitting over there, by the door?"

She looked, "Yes," she said.

"Well, do you recognize him?"

She paused, "Holy crap mom, it's Mr. Sharma, Holy shit!"

I smiled. "He'd like to see you, when you have time." I said.

She smiled, and walked over, "Hey Mr. Sharma, good to see you again." "Alex, Janie, please call me Alex." He gave her a big hug. They continued to visit. I went on, delivering drinks, and taking orders.

Everything was going smoothly. About thirty minutes in, I took a ladies room break. When I walked out of the restroom, a gentleman approached me in the hall. "Hey Ms. Raye, good to see you again." I paused, the man looked to be in his thirties or forties.

I look intently at him, I couldn't place him. "Do I know you?" I ask?

Well Ms. Raye, do you remember the Timberwalk Trailer park.

I paused, "Sure, that's were I lived, when Janie was little," I said, still wandering.

"I used to live in the trailer park too, two spaces behind you." I thought about the location.

There was a mischievous little boy, who lived there, at the time.

My eyes lit up. "Oh my. you must be little Jimmy!"

He smiled, "Yes Ms. Raye, I'm little Jimmy."

"Well I'll be, you're not so little any more Jimmy." I said, with a smile. He wasn't much taller than I was, but he had grown into a nice looking young man.

"Yea, Ms. Raye, I'm still kind of short, no worries, I'm cool with it."

"Wow, how long ago was that Jimmy," I paused, "That was almost thirty years ago, Jimmy, how time flies. You certainly have grown into a handsome young man, I wouldn't have recognized you, today."

"Well, Ms. Raye, when I first saw you, I couldn't believe my eyes. I enjoy the club, and was looking forward to seeing the ladies tonight. I just couldn't believe it was really you."

"I hope you're not disappointed Jimmy, but yes, it's me, and one of the other girls out there, is Janie. Do you remember her, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Ms. Raye, she was just a little girl, back then, younger than I was." Jimmy said. "Can I be frank with you, Ms. Raye," he ask.

"Ah," I thought, hum. "Yes Jimmy, please do."

"Well Ms. Raye, I hope you won't be angry with me, but... well, do you remember you trailer, and the location of your oil tank?"

"Yes Jimmy, at the end of the trailer. go on."

"Ah, I used to crawl up on the tank, sometimes in the afternoon, and well, you used to take your naps then, do you remember?"

"Yes Jimmy, I remember, and."

Jimmy continued, "well, I used to sit up there, looking through the small window, and watch you undress, and, well, you used to touch yourself, you know, masturbate. Well, I would watch, it made me feel good to watch you Ms. Raye. Back then, I didn't know why it made me feel good, it just did! Later, I learned why." He smiled.

I'm sure, I looked shocked! "Why Jimmy, shame on you. I'm surprised."

"I hope you're not angry with me, Ms. Raye." He continued, "but I've had fantasies about you ever since. You're so beautiful, I was thrilled, when I saw you, I knew it was you! Well, Ms. Raye, I just thought you should know."

"Wow, Jimmy, that's a lot to ponder. I'm surprised, but I'm not angry Jimmy. I am surprised you would remember, or even recognize me, now. I never had a clue, you were up there, on the oil tank. I would never have known."

Now, if you aren't angry, and you don't mind, I'm looking forward to seeing all of you, again tonight, Ms. Raye." He smiled.

"I'm honored, Jimmy, I'm older now, I hope you won't be disappointed." I smiled. "No Ms. Raye, you're still as pretty as I remember. Now, I'm older too." Jimmy winked.

"Aw, thank you Jimmy." I said, still feeling a little uneasy.

I smiled, took him by the arm, we walked back into the bar. As soon as we entered the bar, I pointed out Janie to Jimmy. He looked, and said, "Yea, she was little back then, I would have never known who she was. She's very pretty, Ms. Raye, you should be proud."

"Thanks. Jimmy, I am. Would you like to meet her?"

"Not now, Ms. Raye, maybe later. Nice talking to you, I look forward to seeing you soon, all of you." He winked. I walked over to where Janie was standing.

Janie smiled, "mom, you remember Mr. Larson, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, your science teacher." Janie had a huge crush on Mr. Larson, while in high school. "Yes, I do, hello Mr. Larson, it's good to see you again." I said with a smile, "I'm Raye"

"Hello Raye, I'm very pleased to meet you too."

Kili walked up, and tapped me on the shoulder. "Hey Raye, get Janie, we're suppose to get ready to dance."

"Ok" I said, "Janie, we need to get ready to preform." She looked, nodded, we said our goodbyes, and headed back towards the dressing room.

When we entered the room, I closed the door. Janie spoke, "Isn't that a hoot mom, I can't believe it! I always had a crush on Mr. Larson. He's still as handsome as ever."

"You mean you're not nervous this time Janie?" I ask.

"No mom, "I'm excited, it isn't everyday, that you get to strip for your high school teachers!" She giggled.

I had thought of an idea, during the week, and Janie said she would help me, with it. I wanted to tie ribbon bows, around my nipples, after all, they are rather large! I pinched my nipples, as they grew firm, Janie, tied black quarter inch ribbon around each nipple, and made bows. It was something Dan had always loved to do.

I liked the idea, and thought, this would be a good time to share his idea, with the world. I think Janie was jealous, after she finished tying mine, she wanted hers tied too. I guess we we're trying to match, our underwear matched, why not our nipples.

This time, we decided to allow Kili, to go first, she liked the idea, a bit of a change to the order. Kili said, usually, after dancing, they would go back to the bar, for lap and table dances.

By that time, up to have of the men present , will have left, and gone home. Leaving the bar less crowed, easier to work! Sounded fine to me, less time walking around, well, while naked.

Paul knocked on the door, "you ready Kili?" He ask.

"Be right out," she answered. That gave Janie and I time to finish our bows. When we finished, we put our bra's back on, and finished getting ready. I grabbed our music CD, and put it by the door. I ask Janie, if she remembered little Jimmy, or the trailer.

She remembered the trailer, but said she had no recollection of living there, or of Jimmy. I had went by the park, before she graduated high school, that's what she remembered. Oh well, it was a memory of mine.

Kili soon returned. "That's a rowdy bunch out there tonight girls," she said. "These guys are usually pretty tame, not tonight." She looked at us both, and smiled, "Go get em, tigers"

Paul knocked on the door, " You ladies ready, Raye and Janie?"

"We're coming." Janie said. She opened the door, I handed him our CD. We started walking towards the stage. Paul said along the way.

"We have a full house tonight ladies. Some of our members recognized you, Janie, I hear you have a couple of your high school teachers in the audience tonight."

Janie smiled, and said. "Yes, two of my favorites."

Paul smiled. "The stage is though the door here. "I'll announce you two, good luck." He turned, and walked through the door.

I looked at Janie, and smiled. "Are you still glad you're here?"

She shrugged, "it'll be alright mom, it aint nothing but a thing," She grinned. I hadn't heard her say that, for years. That was one of her favorite sayings in high school.

Hum, I think she'll be ok. I smiled! We walked to the middle of the stage. We heard Paul announce us, the music started, the curtains opened. I took her hand, we started to dance. Before we had removed anything, the guys had started cheering, whistling, clapping, We were still fully clothed, and they were making lots of noise.

We preformed the same routine as Friday. I spun out of Janie's grasp, she held, and removed my coat. More slow dancing, and I was without my blouse. The end of the first song.

Yes, it was rowdy! When the second song began, I unbuttoned her dress, and just as Friday, Very lady like, Janie shook her body, and the dress, glided softly to the floor. The room erupted, cat calls, wolf whistles, The guys were really enjoying themselves.

Janie smiled and said softly, "This place is nuts mom." Still dancing, I smiled, and nodded. I undid my pants, slid them down and off, tossing them to the side. Janie did the same with her slip. As the second song neared completion, I took my hat off, and Janie, her ribbon. I believe they enjoyed it, or maybe it was the fact that we were both, standing there, in our bra's and panties.

As our final song began, I removed Janie's bra, exposing the bows around her nipples. The room went quiet! When she removed my bra, exposing mine, the room got even quieter. We continued to dance.

I removed my panties, then Janie removed hers. The entire room erupted with applause, we were both sure they all had enjoyed the ribbons, and the show! I was proud of both of us.

We bowed, picked up our clothes, and headed to the dressing room. When we walked in, Kili looked at both of us, smiled and said, "wow, nice touch girls, very sexy."

Janie said, "thanks Kili, mom's idea." We both smiled.

There was a knock on the door, "ladies, you presence is being Highly requested in the bar. Are you ready?" I rolled my eyes, "men!"

Kili laughed, and said, "yea, men! You can't live without them, and you can't fuck em all!" We all laughed.

Before I walked out the door, I ask Janie, "are you removing your bows?"

She smiled, "No mom, I think they look sexy, I'm going the wear them. How about you mom?"

I winked, "me too, I believe the guys like them." Although they were starting to be uncomfortable. Oh, the things we ladies, are willing to do, just for a man.

We followed Kili out the door, through the hall, into the bar. When we walked into the bar, the guys all cheered.

That was a nice feeling. Janie walked over towards Mr. Larson. I looked around, before long, Jimmy walked up and ask, "may I have a private dance, Ms. Raye?"

I smiled, "I guess That's why I'm here. Sure Jimmy, please come with me."

Before we got to the door, several of the guys complimented me on my bows, I smiled, and said, "thank you, I'm glad you all like them."

I noticed Kili, leaving the bar, with Paul. Hum, I wondered if she was going to get angrily fucked again. She seemed to like Paul, I thought.

Jimmy and I, continued on, to the dressing room.

When we arrived, I opened, the door, and invited him in. There was a nice overstuffed chair, in the corner. I ask him to, "please have a seat." I started to dance, I smiled, turned around, and placed my rear, close to his face. I guess that was the wrong thing to do...

Firmly, he grabbed both of my arms, Jimmy spun me around. He stood up. Quickly, without any consideration for me, he bent me over the arm of the chair. I wondered, What the hell is going on? The next thing, that I was to feel, was his cock, piercing my pussy lips, like a knife, cutting into bread! It had all happened so fast, what should I do, could I...He started to fuck me, his groin, slapping against my ass. Thrusting his cock, hard and deep, again and again. He was violently fucking me! I hadn't agreed to this.

I wasn't sure of...Oh my god, that felt good. The pounding, his nice firm dick, in, then out, in and out! I was being fucked good and hard! I couldn't help my self, I started to moan. "Oh, oh, oh fuck Jimmy, fuck! He let out a moan, we both took deep breaths, he fell against me.

I couldn't help myself, I should have been angry, but damn, it felt good. Slowly, he pulled his red hot cock from deep inside me. Both of us, were still breathing, panting. I felt his cum, run down my inner thigh. I slowly turned towards Jimmy, I wasn't sure, should I be angry, or happy, after all, I had just been Throughly fucked, fast and hard!

As I turned, he handed me a towel, from the top of the table. His face was flushed. He wouldn't look at me. I wiped his juice, from my thigh, looked up and said. "Don't you think you should have ask me first Jimmy?"

Trembling, he looked at me and said, "I'm sorry Ms. Raye, but all those years, all of my fantasy's, I remembered you, as you lay there, naked, playing with your tits, nipples, your pussy. I just Had to fuck you! I'm sorry now, I just couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop! I understand if you're mad at me. You should be."