My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused, "well Jimmy, I would rather you had ask first, I probably would have let you anyways."

I paused, "That was a first for me Jimmy, if that were to have happen twenty years ago I'd be angry! You would have had hell to pay, but I'm going to let it slide today, Jimmy, as long as you don't let it happen again. Next time, you ask."

Jimmy smiled, thanks Ms. Raye, it won't, I promise!"

As I took his hand, starting towards the door, I said, "so Jimmy was it as good as you had fantasized?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Raye, but Yes, Yes, it was even better than I had ever dreamed!" He smiled, "yes, you were wonderful, yes, Ms. Raye you have a nice, tight pussy. May I have your nipple bows, Ms. Raye?"

"Sure Jimmy, help yourself." He untied the bows slowly, one at a time. I kissed him on the cheek, opened the door, before he left, he handed me a two crisp C notes, then, he left.

I shut the door, and sat down at the table. Wow, I had just been forcibly, and thoroughly fucked! Was it rape, I don't think you could call it that. I hadn't resisted enough for that, but it did catch me by surprise.

As I sat down to reflect, I realized, I had forgotten to grab a condom, before it happened. Hell, I didn't have time to grab one!

I hope he was clean, I thought to myself. I decided I'd better stop by the ladies room, and freshen up. I surly didn't want jizz running down my leg, while dancing for someone else!

As I was walking down the hall, I watched Janie and Mr. Larson, enter the dressing room, Janie closed the door. I believe Janie was about to be fucked too! I smiled, I'm not going to worry this time, I said to myself. I headed back to the barroom, after all, that had been a fantasy of Janie's.

As I walked through the door, Alex motioned me over. "We'd like a table dance Ray, if you don't mind," he said.

"Sure Alex, I'd like that." He took hold of my hand, and guided from the floor to the chair, to the table top. I started dancing.

I had noticed before, It was obvious the men enjoy the table dances, because they all, were trying to look between my legs. They wanted to see the golden honey pot! I realized this, the first night I danced. So, trying to be accommodating, I try to dance provocatively. To allow them to see most everything they desire.

Better tips I'm guessing, and fun for me! I enjoy the look in their eyes, and the bulges in their pants.

It's a little harder dancing without music, I don't feel as creative as I do, while dancing to actual music. But I've learned along the way, if you give them what they want, your dancing doesn't have to be perfect.

As I finished my dance, I looked at the guys, and smiled. "Was that ok?" I ask.

"Yes Raye that was very nice!" Alex said, as he handed me a C note. Before I could take his hand, a gentleman, behind me, ask me for another dance.

I turned around and saw a handsome man, in his late fifties, or early sixties. It was Jeff, my old boss.

I smiled, "Well hello Jeff, I haven't seen you in years."

"Yes Raye, it has been a while hasn't it. Twenty years I believe, maybe longer. So, when did you start doing this line of work Raye?"

I smiled, "last week, Jeff. It started out being a one time thing, for my husband. And, well, it kind of took off!" I laughed, as I noticed he was staring at my boobs.

"Oh," he said, "sorry, I was distracted." He smiled, "well, it looks like your doing quite well, after only a week."

"Yes," I said, "ya'll have been great, you remember Janie, don't you?"

Jeff paused, "why yes, yes I remember your little girl."

"Well Jeff, she's here with me tonight, somewhere" I smiled.

"Who, you mean Janie is here too." He started to look for her.

"Yes Jeff, I don't see her now, but when I do, I'll let you know."

Jeff nodded, and smiled. "Ok Raye, what about that dance." I started to dance. He was still standing with his eyes, just about level with my pussy. I noticed, he still couldn't help himself from staring, smiling, he seemed to really enjoy my dancing...or maybe it was my pussy!

When I finished, he smiled, handed me several bills. I always tucked my tips into my stockings. Jeff, helped me from the table to the floor. "Thank you Jeff, for the help, and the cash."

I saw Janie, walk into the room. I had noticed Mr. Larson returning, while I was dancing, but this was the first I had seen of Janie.

I thought, Hum, I haven't seen Kili, since we left the dressing room. I wonder if she's still fucking Paul?

I walked over to Janie, who had started visiting with another gentleman. As soon as she finished, I ask her to follow me, I had someone I wanted her meet. We walked up to Jeff. "Jeff," I said, "I'd like you to meet Janie, Janie, this is Jeff, my old boss.

Remember when I worked at BK, in the nineties?"

Jeff's eyes grew large, as he looked at Janie's goodies. "Hello Janie, it sure is a pleasure to meet you. I remember you as a little girl, around ten, or so. My, you've grown into a very beautiful woman."

"Nice to meet you Jeff." Janie smiled. Jeff then ask Janie for a dance. I turned, and walked towards another table of men.

Just as I arrived at the table, Kili motioned for me to come. I walked over, she told me Paul was getting ready to close the bar, and I should get Janie. Our evening was coming to a close.

I walked towards Janie, When I arrived, I paused to wait for her to finish her dance.

Janie motioned for me to join her. I shook my head, there wasn't enough room on the table top, for two ladies. She didn't care, she reached down, took my hand, and guided me to the table top.

There we were, just as on stage. Bumping bodies. boobs, and bums, There really wasn't room, for both of us to dance. After a while, dancing, and laughing, Janie slid her finger between my legs.

It totally caught me by surprise, I wasn't expecting that!

She found my clit, and started fingering me, my own daughter, fingering me! I didn't know what I should do. I was uncomfortable, yet, it felt really good. The table got quiet. I noticed the men were all watching intently. Never before, had my daughter touched me, in this way. I liked it. As she continued to rub, I started to breath heavily, to moan, and groan. This was a new experience for me.

Gently I lowered my head, using my teeth, I untied, and removed both of Janie's nipple bows, and let them fall to the ground. The entire table

was focused, on Janie, on me.

I could feel the orgasm coming on, my entire body was on fire! As the orgasm intensified, I became weak, almost to the point of collapsing. The euphoric feeling, rushed through my entire body. I was still moaning, my heart was pounding! Janie could tell, I was about to pass out, She grabbed me and held on tight. The feeling of her supple breasts against mine, just intensified my orgasm, our bodies trembled.

After a minute, everything came back into focus. The guys were very quiet. I could tell, they all had enjoyed, our taboo connection, the connection, between a mother, and her daughter.

It was a very sensual moment.

As I came to my senses, I noticed the entire room was watching, not just the table. For the first time since I began stripping, I felt vulnerable, inadequate, nervous. Had I allowed things to go too far?

As I regained my composure, I requested, that one of the gentlemen assist me from the table. He helped both of us, to the floor. when we were both standing on the floor, the room went wild with applause!

The guys started yelling, whistles, applauding. I believe they realized, they had just watched something pretty special happen.

The money, stated to flow. Up till now, I had did ok, nothing like the golf club, but ok. After a while, I noticed Janie and I, each had a handful of cash. There was no way, I could stuff this into my stockings. I thanked everyone, and started towards the dressing room, Janie followed.

When we entered the dressing room, Janie closed the door. I flopped into the chair. We stared at one another. Kili was the first to speak. "Wow, girls, wow! I really don't know what to say? That was probably one of the most sensual performances, I've ever witnessed, just wow! She smiled.

I looked at Janie, paused and said, "what in the world ever gave you, the idea you should do that?"

Janie smiled, "I love you, mom, it was a spur of the moment kind a thing." She smiled, while looking at her handful of money, "besides, I hadn't made much money tonight, fucking Mr. Larson and all, that really helped."

After reflecting on the situation, I had to admit, it was Really good! I got up, and dressed. With the last handful of cash, the evening had ended well.

Kili, finally admitted, she had spent most of the evening, fucking Paul, she liked him. "I wondered where you had went." I winked.

We finished dressing, and headed towards the door. As we walked out the door, Kili ask, "by the way girls, I have another engagement this coming Saturday, would either of you be interested?

I smiled, I'm not sure, Kili, I'll let you know by Friday."

Janie smiled, "I'm all in Kili," she said.

I really wasn't sure, if I was going to continue. After all, tonight had been a strange evening, nothing boring and usual about it.

Half way to the car, I noticed someone approaching from the side. I turned to look, it was Jimmy. "Hey Ms. Raye," he said. I bought these for you." He handed me a bouquet of roses.

"Aw, thank you Jimmy, that's very sweet."

He smiled, and said, "you're welcome. I'm truly sorry Ms. Raye, for everything." He turned, and walked away.

Janie ask, "what was that about?" I winked, "I'll tell on the way home." We hopped into my VW Bug, and started our drive home. "Well mom, I'm waiting, what did you have to do for those?" She grinned.

I went on to tell her all of the events that had taken place, and what Jimmy had done. I probably should have done more, to prevent it...but damn, it felt so good! Janie just shook her head.

Janie counted her money, then mine, we had each made a little over a grand. Another good night's work. ;-) What could possible happen to top this night, I thought.

Well, I wasn't too worried, our next adventure in stripping, was to be at the lodge, most of the guys there, were people we knew. I doubted we would have any surprises there, right?

We continued to discuss our evening. We both made over a thousand dollars each. More money to add to my stash. I believe we both were looking forward to our Thursday evening engagement with the lodge. More excitement, more money, more men. Our next decision, what were we going to wear?