My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 04

Story Info
The further Escapades of Stripper Mom, and the Family.
11.3k words
4.71
31.3k
35

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
375 Followers

When I finally woke up, it was Wednesday morning, around nine. Janie and I, hadn't returned home until after one in the morning, we had stopped by our neighborhood restaurant for coffee.

Today, we needed to go shopping, to purchase our Thursday evening outfits. Neither of us, sure of what we were going to wear for our local lodge encore. I had an idea, but wasn't sure if I could find exactly what I wanted.

As I was getting ready, I reflected on the previous evenings exploits. I feel as If we had opened Pandora's Box. I still hadn't come to terms with everything that had happened with Jimmy, and Janie. On the drive home, we talked about a number of things, just not the two issues in question.

We both seemed to avoid it. As I struggled with the events, I finally decided just to let them go for the time being. After all, if it were to be a one time thing, there wouldn't be a problem, right!

When I was dressed, I went out to get my coffee. I could smell coffee in the air, I knew Dan had made a fresh pot that morning. I had just picked up the paper, and sat down, at the table, when Janie walked in. "Morning mom," she said.

"Good morning Janie," I responded. "Have you thought any about your outfit for tomorrow evening?"

She smiled, "You know mom, I've been from a French maid, to a school girl, to a nurse, None of them really thrilled me. I think I've settled on a little black dress. Simple yet very sexy, I think it will accent my nice legs."

I thought to myself, Janie has always looked good in black, her long legs, nice body. "That's a excellent idea, Janie, after all. we don't want to look like professionals." I thought for a moment, "hum, I wonder If I should dress as I used to, while I was a middle school teacher, What do you think about that, Janie?"

"Sounds good, mom, simple, yet, it can be very sexy, just like mine!" I smiled, there you have it, I thought. We both finished a cup of coffee, hopped in the VW Bug, and headed for the mall.

Our first stop, was at the lingerie store. I needed to pick up a pair of elastic top thigh highs, black, maybe with the seam, down the back. Yes, I promised Janie, this time, I'd wear stockings, without a garter belt, so they needed to have an elastic top.

Next, I wanted a matching pair of black lace bra and panties. For the panties, I wanted a full panty, not a thong. I still wanted it to be pretty, and lacy. Just because it wasn't a thong, doesn't mean, it still couldn't be sexy. I found a nice, black sheer lace set, I wasn't thrilled, but it would do.

Because of Janie's choice, of a little black dress, Janie decided on red lingerie. Instead of a thong, she choose a silky bikini style brief, with a matching bra, lace trim. She decided to wear her suntan thigh highs, that she'd worn before.

Next, were the clothes, Janie found a fairly simple, yet elegant black dress, size twelve, that hung, four or five inches above the knee. The dress, had a low scoop neckline, with shoulder straps. Very sleek and sexy.

It took me a little longer, to find what I wanted. I finally settled on a nice short black pencil skirt, it hung to the knee, along with a frilly purple blouse. I had already decided to wear my reading glasses, over my contacts. I'd put my hair in a bun, to begin with. I'd look very much, like a very prim and proper school marm!

Just as we finished checking out, at the cashier, I heard, "Hello Raye." I turned, it was Lori, Ron's wife.

"Hey Lori, good to see you," I said. "How have you been?"

"Good Raye, and you, Why, hello Janie, Ron hadn't told me, you were home."

"Hey Lori," Janie said. "I've come to visit, for a couple weeks, good to see you too."

We continued to visit,for a short period. We said our goodbye's. Lori, was an attractive women, almost six feet tall, long brown hair, nice body. As we left we store, I wondered if Ron had told her of our previous exploits.

We stopped for lunch, then headed to the music store. We had decided to change our music. We both liked rock, we just wanted something a little softer, that wasn't all heavy metal.

We found the perfect CD. Music To Strip By. Artists from the top 100 hits, a very nice variety of songs. As we were checking out, my phone rang. It was Dan, Ron and Lori wanted to meet us at a restaurant later this evening, for dinner.

Janie and I, had to pick Bethany up, we agreed to meet Dan, at the restaurant, around seven, or a little after, he knows I'm usually late. ;-)

We left the mall, and headed to Bethany's. When we arrived, Bethany, had just woken up, she had been up all night. I guess she wasn't lying, about not being a morning person.

I sat down with my sister. Traci smiled, and said, "Bethany has been So excited, she can't hardly wait to preform. It's been a long time, since I've seen her this excited about anything, maybe since high school. She said she had such a wonderful time, while dancing for you all. She really enjoyed the attention."

I thought about Dan, and what he had done, who wouldn't enjoy that. "Yes, sis, she really seemed to enjoy herself," I said, as I smiled. When she was ready, we left, and headed towards the restaurant.

When we arrived, on time by the way, Dan was already there, waiting. He greeted us all, with a kiss. Soon after, Ron and Lori arrived, I introduced Bethany to Ron and Lori. Then, we all went inside.

We enjoyed a very nice dinner, it was seafood night. During dinner, Ron and Dan, discussed the upcoming party at the lodge. Jokingly, they both talked about going, just not until after dinner. Then, they discussed arriving late, just to visit with the guys. Yea, Right! ;-) I believe it was to watch us all undress!

After dinner, the girls borrowed my car, and left, I'm guessing, they went clubbing again. The four of us, moved to the bar. After visiting, I could tell, Ron hadn't told Lori anything! For the rest of the evening, we visited, laughed, and continued to drink...way too much! That seams to be a recurring theme doesn't it. hum.

Dan had stopped drinking much earlier then I had. When we left, I was very tired, on the way home, I passed out. Ok, maybe not passed out, but fell asleep.

When he pulled into the garage, Dan woke me. I staggered into the house, and we both, fell into our bed. About five in the morning, I woke up, because I had to pee, too much drinking.

As I got up, I noticed, Dan wasn't in bed. I went pee, and walked into the hall. I could hear noises coming from inside Janie's bedroom. Quietly, I walked towards her door, I gently grasp the doorknob, and opened the door.

Both girls had returned home, sometime during the night, Both, were laying across Janie's bed, with their legs spread, dangling, towards the floor.

Both girls were completely naked. Dan was standing between them. He had his index fingers, one in each of the girls vagina's, playing with their clit's. Very gently, in a circular motion, he was stroking both of the young ladies, he watched excitedly, as they played with their own breasts. The site, was one of the more sensual exhibitions, I've ever witnessed. I was hot!

I reached under my nightie, and started to rub myself, to masturbate. As I continued to watch, and masturbate, Bethany, gave out a loud sigh, then a moan, arched her pelvis, begging Dan for more attention.

Her toes curled, suddenly, she arched her back, her muscles tightened, her body trembled. Soon after Janie followed, the girls, were totally consumed, by the sensations of their orgasms.

Squirming, moaning, it was a very erotic site, these two young girls.

Again, and again, their muscles contracted, and relaxed. I started to climax too, I had to put my hand over my mouth. I didn't want them to know, I'd been watching.

Both girls reached down, and took Dan's hands. The girls, both sat up. They pulled Dan onto the bed. As soon as they had him lying down, Janie, grabbing the headboard, and sat on him. Bethany pulled his boxer's down.

Dan grabbed Janie's cheeks, and started tasting her. She started to moan, "Oh yes daddy, yes." Still watching, I started masturbating again!

As soon as Bethany had his boxer's down, she started kissing, and licking his cock, she slid her lips gently, around the head of his cock, then, started sucking on it.

I could see his muscles, contract and expand, as she sucked, and stroked his cock. Soon, Janie was squealing, and moaning, she started to quiver, she moaned, tensed, then relaxed. I could see her body respond, after each and every pinnacle of her orgasm.

Soon, Dan followed, he arched his back, his muscles tightened, then relaxed, again, and again. I came, right along with the two of them.

I was soaking wet, but I couldn't pull myself away. When they had finished, Janie crawled off of Dan's face, Bethany crawled on. Janie, grabbed Dan's cock, and started playing with it, trying to make it erect, yet again.

As soon as she had succeeded, she crawled on top of him, and slowly guided his cock, deep into her vagina. She started fucking him, just as she had Kyle. As she bobbed up then down, she reached around Bethany, and squeezed her boobs. She started kissing Bethany, on the neck, and back.

I guess there might have been another reason, Janie and Beth liked spending their nights together. Hum. I hadn't thought about that!

Bethany climaxed, soon after, Dan followed. Everyone had been thoroughly fondled and fucked, everyone, except me. :-(

Dan, started to stand up. The girls fell into bed, fingered, fucked, and exhausted. I left, and went back to our bedroom. Dan came in, and headed for the bathroom.

A couple minutes later, he returned to our bed. No sooner than he had laid down, I sat up, and sat on his face. He didn't complain, he knew better.

He started to lick me, to taste me, ever so softly. I was moist, from my earlier escapades. It didn't seem to bother him, one bit. He continued. I was struggling, because of my earlier orgasms, no mind, he gently lifted me, as I lay back, he started to tease my anus. I've always loved the way Dan, licks a salad bowl.

Then, gently, he slid his finger, slowly into my anus, and returned to licking my clit. Oh, how I love to have my bum teased, and my pussy licked. Soon after, I let out a moan, held my breath, and came, again and again.

As my orgasm continued, three or four, they seemed to intensify, again, and again, my entire body became red hot, especially my ears. Moaning, groaning, twisting, writhing in ecstasy. Now, I too, was totally satisfied. Soon, I fell sound asleep.

"Mom, wake up, wake up mom, It's almost nine. We want to go out for breakfast, we're hungry." Janie said, while she rubbed my tummy.

I thought to myself, if you hadn't expended all that energy fucking your dad, you wouldn't be so hungry, damn it.

Slowly, I sat up. "It feels like it's still midnight." I said, the girls giggled.

I got up, showered and dressed. When I walked into the kitchen, the girls were finishing their coffee. I went to get a cup, it was all gone. I looked at Janie, and then Bethany, "Really," I said.

Janie just smiled, "that's another good reason, to go out for breakfast mom, more coffee." She winked. I rolled my eyes, "kids."

The girls had already called Traci. After she completed her night shift, at the hospital. She was going to meet us. Lucky for me, she arrived, soon after, I finished getting ready. We all piled in, and headed for Danny's breakfast bar. Coffee first, I don't function very well, without my coffee. Then breakfast.

When we arrived, we got out, and entered the, lobby. The hostess seated us in a corner booth.

Soon after, the waitress had taken our order, a nice looking gentleman approached us.

"Good morning ladies. so pleased you could join us this morning." He smiled. He looked at Janie, and then at me. Say, aren't you, two of the ladies, that were at the Jonesville club, Tuesday evening?"

I couldn't place him, but Janie remembered, "It's you, hello, Roger, I believe, good to see you again." She smiled. "Yes, Janie, it is Roger, good memory." He smiled, pleased, that she had remembered his name.

Oh brother, I thought, I still hadn't had my coffee. He continued, "I'm glad you could join us this morning." He smiled, "you two, were one of the best performance's, I've ever personally witnessed. I hope I have the privilege of seeing ya'll again, soon!"

The waitress finally delivered our coffee, umm, all was right, with the world.

Janie smiled, "well Roger, we'll be at the lodge tonight, off of Mason Hill Road." She smiled.

Roger paused, "you mean the lodge, at the corner of Mason and Clairmont?" He ask.

"Yes, Janie smiled, "that's the one."

Roger paused, "hum, I knew, they were having a Christmas party tonight, but I hadn't heard about anything else."

I chimed in, "well Roger, they added us for the after party entertainment. Mark didn't want us to show up until later, that way most, if not all of the women attending the party will have left." I winked.

Roger smiled, "Well ladies, I may have to change my plans for this evening. Enjoy your breakfast, ladies," he walked back towards the kitchen.

Bethany, looked like she was going to burst. "Wow, aunty Raye, that was So cool! I'm so excited, I can't wait for this evening!" She could hardly sit still.

We finished our breakfast, got up to pay. When we arrived at the cash register, the hostess told us, our meals had been taken care of. We all waved to Roger, who was still back in the kitchen, on the telephone.

We headed back towards the house. I had already decided to take a long nap, soak in a nice hot tub, full of bubbles, shave my, well, any area that currently needed shaving, then, do my hair.

I was sure, the girls would probably be doing the same. We needed to be ready to leave the house, a little after nine.

When we arrived, back at the house , I stripped both, ours and Janie's beds, and put the bedding in the washer. Janie and Beth were kind enough to put clean sheets on both beds.

I laid down for my nap, of a little under two hours. It was close to three, in the afternoon.

when I awoke. I had a little time, before I needed to start getting ready. I signed into my computer. I had three new friend requests on Facebook, Kili, and Mark, and Jimmy. I thought for a moment, hum, I'll add Kili and Mark... but I think I'll wait on Jimmy. I'm not really sure, how he got my last name...hum.

I was seeing both, Kili and Mark, pretty regularly, but I wasn't sure how I felt about Jimmy, just yet.

I could hear the shower running, Janie was in the hall bath, taking her shower. Bethany, wearing a towel, knocked on my door, even though it was open. "Hey Bethany, come on in."

"Hey aunty Raye, you mind if I use your shower? I won't be long." She ask.

"Sure, Bethany, go ahead, I'll wait until your finished." She smiled as she disappeared into the bathroom. A couple minutes later, Dan walked in the bedroom.

"Hey babe, how's it going, did you have a good day?" He ask.

I got up, and gave him a kiss, "yes, I did, I've had a very nice day. But before you use our bathroom, Bethany is in there, taking a shower."

"Oh ok, I'll wait" Dan said, as he smiled.

I continued, "How was your day honey?"

He smiled, "wonderful, just wonderful. After all, what could possibly go wrong. I've got a beautiful and sexy wife, two beautiful young ladies here at the house. What else, could a man ever wish for."

You're right. I thought to myself. Those two young girls were banging his brains out, earlier today.

I smiled, "Yes, Dan, I'm glad you realize, just how lucky you are."

Just as I finished talking, the bathroom door opened, out walked Bethany, stark naked, holding her towel, wearing only a smile. "Hey uncle Dan, good to see you made it home." She giggled..

"Well Bethany, it's good to see You too." Dan chuckled.

I leaned back on my chair, "yea, never a dull moment around here, huh Dan." I laughed. He winked. It was time for my bath. I had already decided to soak, for the better part of an hour. Aahhhh, it felt So good.

When I finished soaking, and completed my checklist, I put on my robe, and sat back down, at the computer. I still had a little time to kill, Facebook, word games. Dan walked over, kissed me on the cheek, and grabbed my breasts. I said, "hey, that's gonna cost you bub."

He smiled, kissed me again, "bill paid," he said.

I frowned. He laughed, and told me he would see us all later, at the lodge. I'm glad to hear that he was looking forward to it! Deep down inside, I know he still enjoys seeing me naked, as well as the girls. After all, He loves us.

After Dan left, Janie came in, to use my mirror, while I was putting my clothes on. I started to tease her, about changing my mind, about the garter belt. As I held the garter, she ripped it out of my hand, and threw it in the trash, laughing, she said, "you're a beautiful and sexy woman mom, this is the twenty first century, enjoy it, live it."

I finally agreed, but I still took the garter belt out of the trash, and hid it back in my drawer. You never know.

Going through my undergarments drawer, I had come across my black lace shelf bra. I really liked that bra, and so does Dan. I believe the guys will like it too. It's nice, in the way that my nipples hang out over the top of the bra. I'm pretty sure, it'll be a hit.

I ended up changing my panties too, I had a matching pair of boy shorts panties, that matched the shelf bra perfectly.

For the next hour, all three of us, scurried from mirror, to mirror. Helping one another...well, I guess you could call it helping. The girls are always after me, to try new things, make up, perfume, hair styles. Believe it or not, all three of us were ready, by nine o'clock. We all hopped in my car, Janie drove.

When we arrived at the lodge, it was twenty till ten. We piled out, grabbed our suitcases, makeup and accessories, and headed towards the front door. I pushed the buzzer, I heard Mark's voice, "welcome ladies," the door unlocked.

As we walked through the lobby, past the barroom, and through the corner of the main meeting hall, I noticed that the place was still packed!

The bar had overflowed to the lobby, and the meeting room. I told the girls, "everyone, must still be here, this place is packed! I bet there's several hundred people still here."

The dressing room door was unlocked. We entered, and placed our things beside the table. The girls sat by the table, each trying to use the mirror. I stood by the chair, adjusting, and finalizing my outfit.

Bethany was So excited, she just couldn't wait. Smiling, laughing, giggling, bouncing up and down, like a little kid.

We started to discuss our order, Kili, wasn't with us tonight. After listing the pro's and con's, Janie decided I should go first, Bethany second, and she would go last. I didn't mind, sounded ok to me. Besides, I kind of wanted to watch Bethany, during her very first performance, just as I had Janie.

There was a knock on the door, "you ladies in there?" Mark ask.

"Sure Mark, come on in." Janie said. Mark opened the door, and walked in. He gave each of us a hug.

"Hello ladies," he looked at Bethany, and smiled. "You must be the new girl, I'm Mark."

Bethany smiled, and giggled, "hello Mark, I'm Bethany, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Well," Mark said, "you are beautiful, Raye was right. This will be a treat, having all three of you beautiful ladies here, with us tonight."

We all thanked him, that was nice to hear. Then, Mark turned towards me, "Raye," he said. "I've got a problem tonight."

"What's that Mark?" I ask.

"Well, Raye, we have a full house tonight."

"Yes, we noticed when we came in. Are you having a problem with the ladies, are they planning to stay, and watch us too?" I laughed, Mark smiled, as he shook his head.

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
375 Followers