My Mother, The Stripper Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers

I took a clean towel and cleared off the table, Roger stood there watching. I backed onto the table and spread my legs. I didn't have to do anything else. Roger's pants were down, along with his briefs. Oh my, he was very well endowed, that's nice, I thought to myself.

Quickly he thrust his manhood into my pussy, he looked at me and said, "ah Raye, I've dreamed about this ever since the first night I met you. You are a fine looking woman. He started fucking me. Holding onto my thighs he thrust his cock in over and over. He had a satisfied look on his face. This must have been something he had desired for some time.

Slowly and methodically he continued to fuck me. I started to play with his nipples, his reaction was strange yet nice. He slowed his rhythm, enjoying both the fuck and the nipple play. He felt firm and full, inside of me. As we continued to fuck, I realized that I was enjoying our lovemaking session too, just as Roger was. I thought to myself, he's a good fuck! A couple of minutes in, we were both nearing an orgasm. With every stroke, the angle of his cock was perfect. His full cock rubbing against my swollen clitoris.

When I started to climax, using my inner muscles I squeezed his cock as hard and for as long as I could, I felt his fat cock explode and release, again and again.

Our hearts were racing. When we had both finished, I gently placed his head on my breasts. We both stayed in that very position for some time. Finally Roger raised his head, looked at me and smiled, "Damn Raye, that was amazing! That was Hands Down, the best sex I've Ever had...in my entire life!"

As he started to back out, I put my hands to his face, and kissed him gently on the lips. He relaxed and kissed me firmly in return. It was quiet as we both tidied up and Roger finished dressing. As we got ready to leave the room, he handed me a roll of cash, I smiled, kissed him on the cheek and added it to my stash. When I turned around, Roger had already left. Bethany and the young man from the lingerie store, were at the door.

Bethany smiled, "Aunty Raye, I'd like you to meet Chad, Chad, this is my Aunty Raye. Chad and I went to school together," Bethany said while smiling.

I smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Chad," as I walked past the both of them, while Chad was starring at my boobs. I chuckled as I heard the door close and lock behind me. Chad was a handsome man, I guess Bethany has known him for some time.

After a short break, I walked towards the main hall.

This time when I entered, some of the men had already left. After Mark and Traci and Bethany and Chad returned, we all spent the next hour dancing, flirting and entertaining the remaining guests. Everyone was having a good time, even us ladies. The lodge has always been a special venue. Nice people, good money.

After Roger, I mellowed out. That was a good fuck. I spent the last few minutes of the evening enjoying a drink with the guys.

Even though I hadn't did any of them, I'm sure they all knew they'd be hitting it again sometime soon. Traci joined us for a drink. Janie, Bethany, Kyle, Jim and Troy were at the other table, talking and laughing, it was good to see everyone getting along so well. I hadn't seen Roger since we'd finished making love, I guess he was tired, and probably needed to be at work early tomorrow.

All in all, it has been a wonderful night. I'm pretty sure Jim and the girls weren't finished yet. When we were all ready to leave, Bethany told us she was leaving with Troy. Janie said she was leaving with Jim But I'm somewhat relieved, Jim and Janie seemed to be getting along ok. I guess we'll see what happens next. Oh and Traci left with Mark. Oh well, I guess I'm stuck with Dan, I giggled, I loved Dan, good to be stuck with someone you love right!

As I drove home by myself, Dan followed me, I thought about Jim and Janie, and the weekend ahead. We'd have another day to rest, then starting Thursday, we all would be busy for the rest of the weekend. But Wednesday, I was looking forward to Wednesday. I'd have a full day of rest...well besides laundry, a full day...well besides laundry and cleaning the kitchen, a full day... Damn!

raiderdrm
raiderdrm
377 Followers