My Mother, the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
take44
take44
30 Followers

She stopped playing with herself suddenly, robbed her hands together to spread her bodies moistness over her fingers, before stepping forwards and rubbing the secretions all over my cock and balls. I immediately began to feel a tingling sensation wherever the moisture touched. Soon my manhood was completely coated. The demon, what my mind could only call a succubus, stepped back again with a mischievous smile.

"It is the mind that protects the soul. Did you know that? The mind will fight to preserve the soul against anything, even if the human is ignorant to those battles. Distract the mind, and the soul can be accessed. My kind used to use pain, and the torturous 'demon succubus' legend was born. Later, it was discovered that pleasure is a better motivator, so my ancestors shifted their image, and came instead as the seductress. My kinds body has evolved, my juices will infect your bloodstream, forcing your body to react in the only way it connects to fighting the infection; which just so happens to be mass production of sperm, an increase of blood flow to the penis and vastly increased sexual desire. Funny, isn't it. Almost as if our pussy's were... designed to make you surrender your will...?" Again her knowing grin hinted at knowledge that still eluded me.

The black liquid soon tingled so much my cock began to throb and harden. Mom, or the succubus, or whatever it was only giggled, before lifting her hand towards my face, "I will leave you to... develop... until then, sweet dreams..."

With the movements of her fingers, my eyes slid closed and darkness took me once again.

***

I was not asleep. This couldn't be called sleep. As my eyes closed and shut out the world around me, so too did another world open in front of me. I was in a room I vaguely recognised. The pictures and the furniture had changed, but I eventually placed the room as Tara's, my eldest sisters. The furniture, the windows, the doors, everything around me had a blurry appearance, as if lacking any real substance. The light in the room seemed to have no source, nor create any shadows.

Lying before me, asleep under the thick blankets was Tara, the very image of a ballerina, even in sleep. Though she slept, she wore makeup as if ready to perform on stage, and her light breathing seemed quicker than it should be.

Her eyes slid open slowly, and turned to me without surprise. A warm smile slid over her mouth, a satisfied expression of joy. "Again you find me. I have been excited all day, I couldn't go to sleep fast enough. If only my life were as fore filling as my dreams..." Tara whispered, "If only you were real, my mystery man..."

Confusion was short lived. I glanced to the left and saw a mirror hanging on the wall, and was startled to see my face was as blurred as the rest of the room, but my body was as clear as day. I was shocked at my lack of a face, but more so at my body. It was chiselled, firm and sculpted, as if designed to join her on stage. My mouth didn't reflect the shock I felt, and my head turned back to my sister without my permission.

My body slithered down to lie next to her, my mind fighting the movements at every stage as I was played like a puppet. A voice that was not my own came rumbling from my throat, "My angel, my goddess, I would always find you. Always come to you. I need you, I follow you, my Juliet, my Guinevere... my Tara"

Listen as I teach, my slave... my mothers voice sounded in my head, Each of my daughters hungers for something different. You will need this knowledge one day...

Before I could rage my reply, I felt my hand move towards Tara, and softly caress her cheek. Horror at what was occurring before me, to me, hit me like a train. I felt Tara turn into the hand, her eyes sliding closed and her warm smile growing.

This pathetic girl wants romance; love... to be desired above all else...

My had slid down Tara's neck line before grasping the heavy blankets and throwing them aside. Tara's naked body was suddenly before me, and as hard as I tried, I couldn't close my eyes. My eyes were forced to drink in the woman's body beside me. Her muscles were evident under what precious little fat covered her body. Her small breasts were capped with soft pointed nipples that stood to attention. Years of dancing had graced her with the body of my dreams, and she let me stare with no objection.

Again my body moved without my permission, as I climbed over her, and almost roughly grasped her face as I mashed my mouth down onto hers. She met me willingly, with a stifled moan of satisfaction as my tongue pushed into her mouth and met hers.

Her natural strength is her shame. She is stronger than most men she dates thanks to her hobby's and our bloodline. To have Tara, you must take her, overpower her, make her feel powerless and protected in your arms.

As if to prove the point, my hands reached up and grasped her breasts, mashing them and moulding them, her breathing rapidly intensified when my fingers seized her nipple. I could tell she loved having her nipples touched...

Good, you are learning already...

I continued to kiss her, as a knowledge that wasn't mine entered my mind. Always kiss her it told me, it makes her feel sexy... While I kissed, I felt my body moved again as I soon knelt between her legs, my hands moving down her body to seize her legs.

Repulsion at what I was doing to my sister was slowly being pushed from my mind as the temptation of fresh young pussy fought its way into my thoughts.

My cock was rock hard and pulsing between my legs, far longer and impressive than I had ever felt before. My balls ached with the promise of taking my sisters hot, wet womanhood.

Suddenly the kiss was broken, but I could sense Tara's excitement as she knew what came next, I lifted her legs with ease, bending her body upwards while push her legs apart. Her wonderful flexibility offered not resistance and her legs parted to shocking angles as I brought her moist opening to my mouth.

I screamed in my own head as I was powerless to stop myself from burring my tongue into her sex, but whatever feeble resistance there was quickly was replaced with wonder as I tasted her sweet juices.

Taste her Alexander... taste the daughter of my flesh, taste your sister. Whispered in my mind, over and over, as my resolve crumbled and I began trying to force my tongue deeper, to overpower the bonds that moved my body and take her for myself.

My tongue flicked out of her vagina and prodded back and forth over her clit and she trembled each time, her gasps and moans teaching me more and more of her desires, her wants, her needs.

You cannot rush any woman from now. I need them aching. I need then burning. I need them craving the release you offer them. Only then can I take them, when their mind is weakest...

The words failed to reach me, as the only thing that I heard that mattered was bringing this goddess under me to orgasm.

I could feel her body begin to quiver as her orgasm neared. Somehow I knew that Tara was easily capable of many orgasms in one session, but I hungered for something else. I needed her mind open...

Suddenly my mind repulsed again, shocked at my dark thoughts, and tried to pull away again, and was surprised it worked... my head lifted, my wet tongue and chin rising from the impossibly tantalizing pussy of my sister as her hips started to buck in my arms.

A fear that was not my own was heard in my mind. A fear of not being allowed to finish, of not being allowed to cum, of being rejected.

"No, my love, tonight I would not have you give me many orgasms," I whispered in a voice not my own, "Tonight I would have you give me just one; the one. Give me your body, give me your everything..."

I heard satisfaction purred like a kitten in my mind at the words as Tara understood.

"No Tara!" I tried to scream, but no words escaped me, "Don't offer it to me! Don't let the succubus in!"

"Yes" Tara murmured, "I am yours, my Romeo, my love."

I lowered Tara's knees and grasped my cock, shocked at it's size and weight, its rock like strength. My balls ached with the need of release as I moved closer to the open cunt before me.

As soon as my cock I touched her pussy lips and I felt her opening before me, a thousand needles of pleasure raced up my length, as if my cock was finally home, where it belonged more than any other vagina on earth.

No... came the whisper one of three perfect places it can be... it is yours now Alex, she is yours for the taking...

I felt no pressure at my back, no forced movement in my body. As soon as I realised my body was mine again, I tried to pull away...

But...

Her hot warm pussy was spread before me, her moisture already coating my cock... could I really do this? Even in a dream?

I felt Tara's sudden worry, her fear of rejection welling up inside her. Her eyes slid open and she looked up at me with longing...

"Oh Tara," I whispered, and I was amazed the words were actually spoken.

"Please..." she whispered softly, "Please don't go..."

My heart ached at the worry in her eyes as she began to move her hips so her pussy coated my cock even more.

"Please..."

Take her Alex... Take her now...

The war raged over and over in my mind...

***

"My, what a cliffhanger..." Mom's words reached me as I gasped and awoke back in the basement, still strapped to the basement wall.

"What the hell was that! Are you inside my dreams!" I screamed at her

"You're dreams? Heavens no! We were inside hers! I am curious to see what you would have done, but I feel I already know... Your mind it still too pure, your soul still too clean." Mom answered, walking back up to me, an evil grin on her face

I glanced down and my mouth dropped open in shock, the massive phallus of Tara's dreams now throbbed between my legs, rock hard and jutting out from me. Veiny and proud, the cock of wonders soon was begging to be handled as my balls ached from what felt like weeks of neglect. My body had changed just as much, my flat stomach was now rippled with muscle and well defined abs, my arms and legs equally powerful, but still failed to break free of my bonds.

"It seems as though you are finally ready" Mom said, reaching out and grasping my cock. The same shiver of a thousand bolts of pleasure rocked through me and threatened to overwhelm my mind.

"Why!" I screamed, "Why did you show me that! Why teach me those things! What the hell do you want from me!"

Mom began to slowly rub my cock in her hand, each movement amplified into a wave of purest pleasure.

"The same reasons as you teased Tara in her dreams. I am not after your cum, I am after your soul, and to do that, you mind must be distracted. My juices do that for me well enough already, as you can see. And as for teaching you? You are the male child of a succubus! The rarest of all births upon this world! I gambled with my body and power for the chance for immortality, and it worked. I can harvest the souls of men upon this world, but they all whither and die. The male blood child of a succubus is immune to such corruptions, and the greatest source of essence and souls. I shall consume part of your soul, and in its place put part of mine, and from there you shall help me claim another woman, and more, a hundred more, a thousand more, a million! All by literally fucking their essence right out of them. Your sisters are of my bloodline as well, and sapped my body of its power and strength as I tried for a male, but you shall take that power back from them. You will take all three of your sisters..."

"Never!" I screamed, "Fuck you! Fuck you, you disgusting bitch! How could you do that to your own child! To your own daughters! Don't you love them? At all?"

"Love them?" Mom laughed, a cold, mirthless laugh that sent a shiver up my spine, "I love them as a farm loves his crop. They were created, raised and prepared their whole lives for harvest. I shall have their essence, and you shall have their cunts."

It was my turn to laugh, "How bitch? I'm tied to a wall. You can't steal their souls through their dreams. I'll never help you, I'll never let you harm them"

My humour left as quickly as it came when mom's evil grin didn't waver. The rhythm of her hand on my cock quickened as pleasure hit me once again, my balls aching that much more.

"You don't have a choice..." with that she dropped to her knees, and grasped both hands around my cock. "I am succubus, I am desire. I was built to harvest souls, I was created to drain the life essence of my prey. Do you think they must surrender this willingly? Does a shark negotiate with a seal? I am the hunter, and you the prey, but soon, you shall be my arrow... or at least..." she licked the end of my cock and pleasure speared through me, "... this will be."

Mom's hot wet mouth engulfed the end of my cock, and pleasure erupted through me. My near foot long shaft tingled with the same sense of home and belonging as she slowly took me into her mouth, while pumping me with both hands...

My fists clenched, my head swayed, my eyes rolled as I gasped for breath as my mother attempted to suck the life from me. The near burning temperature of her saliva somehow only heightened my arousal as my eyes slid closed. Suddenly through closed eyes I saw the continuation of Tara's dream as the muscled stranger, my shadow self held her down and fucked his hard cock into my sisters womanhood. I could feel her stretching pussy around the hard cock as clearly as I could feel moms throat relax and accept more of my cock into it.

Somewhere in the depths of my mind, I thought of Tara's love of nipple-play, and just like that, my mind betrayed me. Mom moaned in satisfaction at the betraying thought, and suddenly the dream shifted, and the shadowy stranger did as I would do and seized onto Tara's nipples. Like a spark to petrol, Tara's body immediately began to shudder and tremble. As I watched Tara's mounting passion, I felt my own balls tighten as my orgasm forced its way closer.

Yes... Mom's words cooed, Give him your body Tara, give him your mind. Give him your essence. Let him into you completely...

Tara became lost in a world of passion as her head thrashed and her eyes rolled. Her screamed of passion rang through my mind like a bell as I began to feel my cock banging against her cervix, and her pussy tighten around my cock... or was it moms throat?

Give him your soul Tara, that I might suck it from him. Give me your essence Alex, that I might devour my daughters...

Tara seemed to explode in release as my shadowy figure pounded into her. An explosion of moister rushed around my cock and her pussy seemed to grasp onto me as if trying to milk my cock for all I was worth. Something felt like a hand massaging my balls, but I couldn't spare a moment to think if it was my mother or my sisters dream. I was already losing myself to both.

My body shuddered involuntarily as it betrayed me, and the thrashing of my cumming sister, the tight contractions of her pussy, and my mothers hungry throat and pumping hands pushed me too far, and I erupted.

I screamed in release, bucking and flexing as best I could as I pumped wave after wave of think ropes of cum down my mothers throat as the shadow me pumped equal amounts deep into my sister's pussy, coating her cervix with my fertile seed.

Again she purred in satisfaction, as mum hot cum continued to pump into her twitching pussy. Even as I came, the room began to shimmer and fade as her mind surrendered into a satisfied sleep.

My heavy eyes drooped, and my exhausted body slumped forwards. A splitting headache roared to life, as I felt drained more drained than I ever felt before... I felt... empty. Like I was dying but didn't know how.

I heard the succubus before me slurp and lick her lips, before she moaned in the deepest satisfaction, "Part of your soul is now mine. Such a power I could never have imagined existed. If only it were safe to drink more of you..."

I saw a movement out of the corner of my eye, and with an impossible effort, managed to lift my head enough to look at my mother. She looked to have suddenly lost fifty pounds instantly, her hair shone brighter, her eyes glowed a deeper red, she stood taller and seemed fitter, more athletic, even sexy.

Her now perky C cup breasts still leaked their black fluid, but her wings seemed more functional now rather than decorative. She whisked behind me and before I know it, my bonds were cut and I was falling.

She caught me easily and lowered me to the warm rug as exhaustion threatened my consciousness.

Mom knelt next to me and lifted me in her arms towards her breasts. "You are now part of me, but I must now be part of you. The corruption must be complete. Come now, my incubus, my son, you must feed. We have much work to do..."

She lifted my head to her breasts and eased her nipple into my mouth. I remember something foul tasting, but that is all...

take44
take44
30 Followers
12