My Mother, The Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers

Her surprised eyes met mine. "That was pretty good, whore," I admitted. "You almost got away with it." I grinned. "If you'd brought me off in your mouth, you could have consoled yourself. It wasn't so terrible. He was mad, you'd think. You had to do at least that much." Clasping her head, I pulled her face to mine, kissing her deeply, savagely, hungrily. When our lips parted, I smiled at her.

"But there's one more thing, whore," I said. "The main event. The big show." I caressed her cheek. "But it was a good blow job, whore. So I'll give you a choice. You can be on your back or on your hands and knees for the first time. What will it be, whore?"

"Tommy," she whimpered. "Please don't make me do this. Please, Tommy. Whatever I have done, I'm still your mother."

"That won't do," I said slowly, "Mother! When I first walked in this room, I could have dropped my pants and taken you right then. As soon as you felt the head of my dick against your hole, you'd have raised that big ass up, and I'd have been inside you before you even opened your eyes. If you opened your eyes. And you'd have liked it, wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?" Her eyes filled with tears. She bit her lip, and dropped her gaze. "Wouldn't you?" I shouted, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

She looked at me and gave a small, almost imperceptible but definite nod. I shoved her back.

I was still aroused, more aroused than I'd ever been in my life, but the intense urge to climax had abated somewhat. "Go ahead and pick. On your back, or on your belly, how do you want it,Mother?" I reached and felt her pussy. She was dripping warm wetness. I smiled humorlessly. Sliding a finger up her wet snapper, I said, "Because youdo want it. Your lying mouth might say something different," I wiggled my fingers inside her. "But your cunt is telling the truth."

Quietly, she eased herself up beside me, and rolled slowly onto her back. While I glared at her, she opened her legs. I knelt in between them, and spread her thighs wider apart. I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms looking down at her. My knob rubbed her warm wet slit.

"Ask for it," I whispered. "Ask for my dick,Mother. I could leave, take my money with me, and never come back. So ask for it, whore. Ask for a fuck, or ask me to leave."

The fear was apparent in her eyes and face. I don't know if I would have left (or left without actually beating the hell out of her). It would have stranded my sister away at school. I really didn't have anywhere to go, but I had said it. And I think I meant it. More importantly, Ma thought I meant it.

She sighed, looked up at me, and put her hands on my shoulders. "Take me, Tommy. If you want me, take me."

I moved my hips slightly. I felt my straining cockhead find her wet opening. I began to push. My mouth opened and my eyes closed as I felt her lips part, then encircle the glans. Unable to restrain myself any longer, I thrust hard, spearing her on my long thick organ, sinking into her all the way to my root.

Her mouth formed a large O, giving a silent cry as I impaled her. I paused, still resting on my arms, but trembling as I felt my mother's wet quim surround my throbbing muscle. Slowly, I withdrew inch by inch until only my ridge was holding me in place. I pushed in more slowly this time, feeling her internal muscles stretch to accommodate my length and girth. She gave a soft moan as my pubes ground against her clit. I began to thrust in earnest now, still with a measured pace, but with full deep strokes. Her legs wrapped around my calves. Her hands clasped behind my neck. She pulled herself up to kiss me, then hung there while I thrust, withdrew, and thrust home again.

"Tommy," she whispered. "Tommy, baby. Oh, Tommy."

I collapsed atop her, crushing her to the mattress. My strokes became frenzied, wild. My knees forced her thighs further apart, opening her fully. My mouth found hers, my tongue plunging deep into her parted lips. She accepted it, welcomed it, even as her hole spread and clenched to accept my battering ram of flesh.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, my hips poisoning now. Her cunt made wet slurping sounds as my cock stabbed deep into her, pulled back, and stabbed deep again.

"You bitch," I cried out. "You beautiful fucking bitch! Take it, whore! Take it all, damn you."

My balls contracted. My voice gave way to a series of guttural grunts and animalistic cries. Beneath me, Ma was giving hoarse cries, her legs tightening about mine. Suddenly, she pulled herself up, clinging to me. She screamed once, and I felt her cunt clench, relax, and clench again. My cock was drenched by a gush of wet heat.

"Tommy," she cried, her ass humping hard against me. "Tommy! I'm cumming, baby. O god! O god! Oh god!" Her voice trailed away into a descending moan.

"Take it," I hissed. "Take it! Take it! Take it!"

My balls were boiling. Sweat poured off my face. I thrust deep, withdrew, and thrust again. I threw my head back with a hoarse cry, as my spunk exploded from the tip of my cock. Again and again, the orgasmic spasms rocked me and my hot gism gysered into my mother's dripping hole. Our combined fluids dribbled out of her spasming snatch and ran in slow warm rivulets down her perineum and over my trembling scrotum. Spent and winded, I fell atop her. I lay there breathing heavily, relishing the sense of sweet powerful release and personal conquest.

I stretched out next to her. "We'll talk more in the morning," I said, reaching down to finger her cunt once more. "There'll be some big changes, or you can haul your ass out of here." I smiled at her and dozed off.

She stayed. I took her three more times that night; waking up, rolling on top of her, and taking her before drifting off to sleep again. The last time, I took her doggie, thrusting into her from behind like an alpha male subduing a recalcitrant bitch. Then, satisfied and sated, I fell asleep and slept soundly.

(Thus ends the beginning of this tale. There is more, but when it shall appear, as always, depends upon you, Gentle Reader. Please send your feedback, and I shall try to continue the story for your entertainment and amusement.

As always, Thank You for your kind attention.)

jerryl50
jerryl50
87 Followers
12