My Mother Vidya, Sri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i smelt her fresh soap and scent. I smelt her shampoo perfumed hair. I let my hands roam along her long hair. I pressed one hand along her back and other along her worlds - greatest ass cheeks.. i also kissed her on her cheeks. she parted and looked deep in my eyes. she then gave a kiss on my fore head.

then she told me something i never expected. she suggested me to go abroad for my studies as i have cleared my tofel with good ranks.

i told "ammey,i have been apart from you for a long long time.i have been hurt all my childhood and teenage without you. i think i could no longer stay without you"

"what do you mean? I have told you from the childhood that you should study your medicine abroad and become a great doctor.."

"yes ... , but i could study medicine from any local college here", I suggested.

"No honey, this is my wish. Its my dream that you should do medicine from a nice university in UK or US"

"OK ..., if that's your wish i would do as you like my FRCS or MS anywhere there. I know a lot of surgeons and doctors have did specializations outside and did their course here", I argued.

"No my .. , that's not my worry.."

"you are an young chap until now, but if you group here the news you here about me would hurt you. the limelight of my career will eventually drag you too inside it and would spoil you. i don't want you inside this profession... I want u to be an highly academic and have a decent profession ..."

Now I understood where she is coming from..

"Mom" , I held her hand in an assuring manner" " I feel terribly bad that you didn't understood me all these years.."

"I don't want a money or fame. I don't any of your media bliss.., I don't even care about the publicity or celebrity lights.. its just because of you that I want to be here.. for so many years , even my childhood and teenage have been wasted without you.. you like a goddess to me. I worship you all day and all my thoughts and works are just around you.. I adore you and all my adulation is towards you.. even if I haven't talked with you all things Iam living this life just for you.. but you are thinking that I would do things that you don't wish too...all right if you still want me to go away from you I will do because its your wish"

I talked without looking at her. she kept her hand on my chin and turned towards her..

her eyes are teary. "all right dear. I understand your feelings.. i wont force you to go anywhere.. you stay with me and finish your studies here", she looked deep in my eyes patted my face she hugged me with approval and appreciation. i returned the favor and hugged her in gratitude.." but she immediately with drew and went inside.

But , after this as I just waited for my college to commence and spent all days at home, I started getting close to her.

One day I asked her whether I could help her doing make-up. I asked this not because I am being bored alone at home. I knew with this I could be close to her see her in a very close area , be with her in her room alone, and could see her changing and all. I thought she may disagree... she thought for a while and agreed to my surprise. From that minute I begin as a makeup artist of her and started following her every minute at home. But my .. , is smarter than me. she would call me only when she is finished with her bath and dressing. But I took it as a Part-I of the drama. I started with powdering her. with that I had a lot of opportunity to touch her face cheeks and neck. While I came towards the neck I let my hands roam over there more time than needed. I also massaged it from behind standing so close to her. sometimes I let my dick touch her back. it instantly had a hard one.I brushed it briefly as often as I can with my hard on. this caused a great pleasure and excitement within me. and when she turned towards me I intently let some powder drop over her dress. then as an act of courtesy to remove what I have dropped i excused (?) myself and let patted on her saris. I felt her firm , hard large breasts. I even felt the tip of her even hard nipple which felt like an cashew nut that pierced from its fruit. she smilingly said "its ok " and wiped it out herself.

the next thing I did was I asked her whether I could bleach her one day. she looked d at me with surprise whether I could really bleach. I told her that I had done many bleach sessions in college functions and had done make up for my fellow students. "fellow students or fellow girlfriends?" she jokingly asked " you are the one and only girl friend I have till my childhood" I said promisingly. she shook her head in surprise. "how?I mean why? don't you have any girls in your class?" "yes mm, I do have pretty looking girls in all my classes. but no one like you. if I would marry a girl she must really be a girl like you. good character and should have the charms of a goddess"

"hey don't joke or tease this old lady"

"teasing? and you say yourself an old lady" I almost shouted." No mom..,Its not a joke or tease. and I swear you are no an old lady not at all..you are an angel of my life. the goddess of beauty and charms.. don't test my admiration towards you? i would die for a beauty like you"

"ok ok... don't make me carried away with your flattery. you can bleach me tomorrow as you wish.."

"that's not a mere lavish flattery mm, its all a promise on you" as i said with a broken voice she patted me on my face as always and kissed me hard on my cheeks which is unusual.

I took the opportunity of bleaching her face to stick around with her long. because , after a bleach i would ask her to bath wait inside her bath room and if possible can see her coming out and dressing. so that day I planned something. I went to a big sari shop and bought one costly and nice sari for her. I kept it as a surprise..

that night she seemed very happier. so i went and sat along with her she is watching an old movie she have acted. its about an young guy having a crush on her.(she acted as a mother of a grown up girl) the story is a deep romantic one. she is smiling at certain scenes of it. when there is a song sequence I asked her whether i can lay on her lap. she smilingly shook her head yes. I happily laid my head on her lap. as the song was so hot i too become hot. slowly i kept my hands on her feet and caressed it. she curled her tows in pleasure's massaged it and gently rubbed her legs. I felt a great pleasure bursting out of me. i lowered my head and tenderly kissed her on her thigh. when i took my face up again my head touched her head. first it brushed slightly. the pleasure is too much that i cant bear. I kept my head like that for a while. and still moved it back so that it would hit those laaarge tits .it worked. iam at my heaven. I thought of some more exiting thing. so i started a conversation with her. I asked stupid questions to her , but with great interest in my eyes so that she wont figure it out that iam making a move towards her. she answered all of it innocently with a great attention. as too make the conversation alive I turned my head slowly to face her. my head is so close to her enormously large tits while i talked i also noticed her sari is so low hipped showing most of her beautiful stomach and her absolutely sexy deep navel. my lips instantly dried. I released my tongue to wet it. while i did i accidentally touched he bare stomach with my wet lips. she jerked in shock and her body stretched for a minute and again she is in her old state..

my hot breath touched her waist and some tip of my head often brushed her tits.

but as a curse the telephone rang and some one asked for her. she attended the phone and she was in the line for a long time. when she returned, she said she was much tired and was going to bed. i was quite upset but couldnt show it to her. i wished her good night with an disappointed mind thinking that i would gain what I have failed today in tomorrows bleach. If I miss them I know it would be hard for me to catch her again. because I have joined the madras medical college and my classes starts the day after tomorrow.

As expected, the bleach section was great. i took her face neck and shoulders with great care and added lust. I fondled them ,nestled them , rubbed them, massaged them with all the lust I had. when i was finished i felt like immediately grab her and fuck her hard. I thought of raping her and tarring her thighs apart but i controlled myself . i washed my self and waited for her to come from the bath. i went to my room and got he sari to give a special gift to her. perhaps I would ask her to wear the sari which she would do on my presence which might lead to a surprise seduction today... i heard the shower down and water stopped. my breath became faster and i could hear my heart beat of excitement .i thought she would come out any moment when I heard her falling down and shouted out of pain... I rushed to the bathroom and banged the door open. i saw her collapsed in the floor in her bath dress . it was partly open and showed most of her legs and her biiiig boobs is about to burst out from it.

I asked her what happened. she said the extra shampoo that have spilled might have slipped her down. I asked her about the pain.. she cried showing a great pain in her face and said there might be a cramp in her hips and legs I bent down and took her in my arms. it was a wonderful feeling to have her in my arms. she weighed much but my extra strong body could afford carrying even much weight than her. I carried her and laid her in the bed. I took some ointment and spread it along her legs. I massaged them with perfection. I have been to massage therapy classes in the yoga section of my school. i skillfully played with her nerves in her legs. they felt wonderfull. this time her dress opened wider and showed her thighs too.. they are wonderfully made with consummation. every inch of her body is sexily made with perfect curves, good feel of touch and the feminine smell that oozes from her body is wonderful.. she smelt like a just blossomed flower. I touched her as a butterfly which is thirsty of her honey. I massaged her thighs. and moved my hand to her hips where she pointed as the pain is much. VOW , THAT FELT GREEAAAT!!!!

I mugged her waist and hips and fondled them. I squeezed and stroked them with great pleasure and at the same time with extra care. at the end of it she needed some sleep and rest. so again with a broken heart I left her.

THE NEXT DAY WAS THE DAY OF MY LIFE. Its actually my college opening day. I could see my mother with the greatest pleasure in her life. But I felt bad that I couldn't achieve my dreams and desires during my holidays . after i dressed up and came out my room ... I saw my mother standing like a goddess statue. she was dressed in beautiful saree.Its a see-through saree well designed and utmost SEXIEST. my face glowed in brightness suddenly. through her saree i could see the entire sketch of her sexy body. i could see all the lines running throughout her. i enjoyed her low necked jacket and low hipped sari. her deep navel is so obvious through it. the skin she is showing out is so smooth and silky.

she is a GODESS, I thought. she came near me and hugged me showing great sense of happiness.. I am greatly pleased and enjoyed each and every moment of that hug. vow its a superb saree, and the smell is perfect. i embraced her back and started massaging it.i kissed slightly her shoulders. she said "come straight from college early today. I have something special for you"

"do i really have to leave for college today?"

"its the first day of the college my son, you must go today"

"all things I have for this evening is just because you have fulfilled my dream and became a medical student. so you must attend the classes today"

some thing lighted up inside me. i released her from my hug . she took my hand on her hands and lowered them. she kissed me hard on my cheeks. i blankly stared at her. she asked "what?" I said "one more" she smilingly took me on her arms and tried to kiss me again. i turned my head fast so the kiss that is planned for my chicks landed on my lips , but slightly. she immediately held back and looked deep in my eyes.

"see you in the evening" is all she said

I was confused because i couldn't get anything from her looks even then, but in the class I dreamed of the first lip kiss i had from her and the instant excitement it had. as it was the first day all the classes are just introductory. i never looked on a boy or girl in the class but imaginally fucked and fucked my mother until the bell rang to announce the end of the day.

I came home with lots and lots of imagination and expectation. I noticed the security man is ascent at the gate. when i came inside the house i felt there is pin drop silence in the house which means no servants not even the manager or make-up women who usually stick with her most of he time.

I went inside my room first and had a nice bath. scented myself and dressed with my best pair of collection.

and i left for her room and knocked it. she said come in.

i went in with a lots of anticipation and excitement. yes. she was there .. the lady of my dreams. the sexiest women i have ever seen, the mother of sexuality. the goddess of femininity... the angel of allurement, artistry and attraction. she was a composure of bloom, charm, class, comeliness, delicacy and elegance.. the women with exact mixture of faire, savoir vivre, social grace, style, tact, urbanity,, panache, sophistication, elegance, finesse, poise, and all noble characters and manners.

what surprised me was she was dressed in the saree I bought it for her the day before as a present. This saree looked more and more sexier than the one she wore that morning... i remembered that I left it there when she said she needed rest. all my feeling vanished except the urge of her. i needed her so terribly and badly...the saree is so transparent so that i could see her jacket , which in turn is just like her skin. yeah being the sari and jacket are like she is wearing nothing i could see her bare breasts see through. to my utmost excitement she wore nothing inside.. the outline of her breast , the buttery color of it.. every inch is visible. so lowered my eyes to see there is no skirts or panties inside. I could figure out the dark hairy cunt of hers in that powerfully light.

she rose from the chair she was sitting and stepped towards me.

"I am waiting for you" is all she said.

She catched my hands and guided me towards the door. while i followed i gazed the butts that shacked for each of her step. its like a statue walking, and her outline of her ass-cheeks along with a deep hole is very clearly visible. first i was confused of what she is up to. she guided me towards the backyard of our house towards the swim pool. its dark every where and i couldn't see anything first. she guided me towards a chair and went some where for a few minutes later all the lights came up. a very light music came up. there is a superb meal cooked and kept ready. and there is one bottle of original rich French champagne in the table which is supposed to be the costliest drink ever on this earth. i was stunned at all this. Unexpected. I really didn't expect. she silently served me food and she had some with me. i fed some on her mouth and she did the same for me too.. all these while i kept ogling her. When she turned to feed my cups with champagne I noticed her back in the lights so close to my eyes. she had worn a very looowww necked jacket. The blouse is full sleeved, all the way up to her wrist. But the chunk of cloth the blouse maker wasted on the long sleeves was saved by providing only very little amount of cover for her cleavage and back. All half of her buttery fair smooth boobs were visible through it. And at the back, she had only a thin line like a bra has, the rest of the back was exposed. The creamy fair skin at her back and shoulder was enough to make any gentleman to CUM then and there just ogling it. I also noticed the curvy and large ass cheeks with all its lines and the deep hole. her wonder and thunder thighs are making vides all along his body.

after she turned and poured champagne in the glass, she slightly bent down and I ogled her with saliva drooling from my mouth. because her frontal necks of her jackets are soooo lowww. her buttery and creamy boobs are almost visible along with her great grape like nipples, which is almost pointing and piercing out of the very very see thru , rich blouse material.

after taking champagne it instantly steamed me. i couldn't control and stood up.

she asked "want to dance with me"

I hugged her and told in her ears ,

"YES , MY SWEET HEART" i smelled her greatest feminine smell and instantly felt like my balls are going to burst.

"Do you love me?" she asked...

I couldn't answer this. I had thousands of words inside but couldn't say them. I lifted her head first and kissed her on her gently on her lips first and looked deep in her eyes...

"how do I look today..." she slowly turned herself and made a circle showing the whole of her body once more... when she did i held her waist from the back and kissed her on her buttery shoulders I slipped my lips from there to her lower back. my breath became hot..

this time i opened all that I had in my mind and thinking all this while

"you look like a composure of bloom, charm, class, comeliness, delicacy and elegance.. the saree you wear now would definitely look no much better for anyone else than you.

"am i sexy?"

"no need for a question ma, you are the mother of sexuality. the goddess of femininity... the lady of my dreams. you are the sexiest women i have ever seen,.."

she hugged me immediately with pleasure. we started dancing to the light music. I crushed her in my arms. I am sure she would have Delt my 9 inch dick was in fullest hard on.i pressed it along her satin stomach. And lowered myself and adjusted my dick her vaginal area And made a hard thrust so that she would feel what I would have for her. i told her in her ears all the lust and crush I have on her while I showed with my hands on her back all the devotion and admiration i have on her

"you are an angel of allurement, artistry and attraction." i said while i grabbed her ass tight and squeezed them with pleasure.

I told her in her ears the lasciviousness, lechery, lewdness, libido, licentiousness, longing, prurience, prurience, sensuality, thirst, urge, wantonness, and all the long story from my 12 years , how I longed for her in my dreams and the kind of love i have on her inch by inch..

at a stage she couldn't bare herself. She slided her hand all along my dick And sensing its size a VOW escaped her lips she immediately dragged me to her bed room. But I stopped her and carried her in my arms And climbed the stairs to the bed room.

and told she loved me very much and I am the only one who she cared for and longed for. We kissed passionately for a very long time Our tongues explored each other for a long twenty minutes time. I tasted her saliva and got mad at its taste. Her skin , smell and taste everything seemed and felt expensive. Her sari slipped from place. I squeezed her boobs with her blouse on and kissed them And bite them. I squeezed her vaginal area and sensed her cunt hair. I inserted a finger deep into her cunt .she moaned with zeal. I took her again in my arms and placed her in the bed. I kissed her on her navel and let my hands roam and feel All over her stomach.I rotated her back and ran my fingers there. I rubbed everywhere and kissed her there at backside and butts As many times possible.

I then I slowly undressed her. kissed her thousand times while undressing. i kissed her again and again.

when i took off my shirt and pants she was certainly surprised and ate me with her eyes. her lips escaped :"how did i miss you all this time.." i became instantly flat.