My Mother Vidya, Sri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

my breath is like fire now.. when i undressed her completely i looked her from top to bottom thousand times. i ate her through my eyes inch by inch. sexy sexy and sexy big breasts but a curvaceous flat stomach. a deeep navel. bushy cunt which is opened like a Burst pomegranate fruit. Superb curved thighs and shiny legs. i dressed her again with my saliva toe to head. i sucked her thighs , back and her armpits. about one hour i suked out her hole body again and again i squeezed and sucked her fantastic tits. i bite them slowly teasingly and then hard. she moaned aloud and opened her thighs wide. i could sense she came again and again i sucked her cunt juice each time. after a while she shouted that she cant bare any more and cried to fuck her.

i took off my underwear and showed my loooong dick towards her face. she immediately took it and hands and smiled with a great satisfaction..

"is this so big...is it your pennis or a dick of a horse" she shouted with joy see it. she ran her fingers all over it again and again

she kept it in her mouth. First the tip and the most of the dick inside in her mouth and sucked for half an hour. but there is no sign of me to orgasm.

she shouted at me to fuck her now. so i slowly inserted the tip of mine inside her. sensing the incest we are breaking into made her instantly CUM. I digged deep in side her cunt with my loong lengthy pipe and drilled inside little by little. she shouted with joy. I pumped taking the whole tool outside and hit it hard with all force. she cried very loud with both pain and joy. like that i banged her slowly first and begun faster and faster. i was banging her for a loong while untilk she shouted i am Cumming the third time with my dick inside. and at last when i lowered by body once she started sucking my breast and nipples hard and shouted my name. i too shouted her name again and again and bannnged her real hard. she said faster faster and faster. and spelled my name again and again and again. this time I begun to shout that iam Cumming,mother iam Cumming ,vidhya iam cumming and i came on her deep inside more and more for a long time. when i released everything i laid myself on her. we embraced each other that we couldn't even breath and slept for five minutes.

after that she turned me on my stomach and she laid herself on top. she sucked my tool and chest and even armpits for long. then she raided me for half an hour before i CUM like anything.

I again did her instantly first on her top and again on rotated her back...i licked her back side from neck to toe. I licked and bit her butt cheeks. I kissed and opened her ass top and licked inside the hole. I kissed it many times and it was not wet and lubricated. I inserted a finger and finger fucked it. At first she shouted in pain and then regained sexual momentum. Then instead of my fingers I let my dick Very very slowly and shook it there inside through her ass hole when. Then she cried for more and more faster I came even in the ass hole of hers. She kissed me several times and thanked me for showing her Such a pleasure. She sucked my penis to a hard on again and Asked for same again. This time I asked her to kneel backwards and inserted in a doggy manner. She cooperated well shaking her huge sexy body until an Enormous orgasm. When we felt slightly tired we learnt that its twelve o clock noon of the next day@!!!

Comments are welcome by the link below. If there are proper requests on more south Indian celebrity fantasies, I would sure continue writing.