My Mother Was Upset

Story Info
How sadness can lead to happiness.
2.3k words
3.93
142k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MANY THANKS TO CARIZABETH FOR HELPING WITH THIS STORY. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY!!!!

I had never before thought of my mother as a sex object or infact, anyone I would even think of as being attractive.

She was in her late 50's, had not really taken that much care of herself since divorcing from my father and looked like a typical old mother does look.

Her breasts had started sagging many years ago but, to be fair to her, they were still large and appealing. She had a very large arse which contoured down into very large thighs.

Her face was still semi-attractive but as I said, I would never look at her as an overall package and think any thoughts other than "she's my mother."

However, things do change!

My grand-mother had recently passed away and my mother (Sue for the purposes of this story) had really been affected by her passing.

It was one Saturday morning when I received a phone call from her Husband (my step-father, Stuart) asking if I would pop round and Sue was really not feeling herself and Stuart was just not happy and felt that I could maybe shake my mother out of this malaise she had gotten herself into.

"No problems Stuart, I'll just tell Sam where I'm going and I should be with you in 10-15 mins." We live just round the corner so to go there was not an issue; it was just something I could not be bothered with.

You see my mother and I had never really gotten on that well and I was much closer to my father after the divorce.

"Sam, I gotta go and see mum for half an hour or so, Stuart says she is really down and maybe seeing me might brighten her up."

"FINE," was the reply, "it's not as if she ever does anything for you. I just don't see why you need to run around just because the bitch is feeling down."

Sam, my darling wife, was never a big fan of my mother, especially since we had given her two beautiful grandkids. She felt there was just no effort on Sue's behalf in trying to involve her in their lives.

Anyway, into the car I got and off I went to see mum and be as quick as I possibly could in getting back out of there.

"Stuart, it's Jason here," I spoke through the intercom.

"Thanks for coming, Sue has been upstairs all morning after we had a bit of an argument and she has been ignoring me whatever I ask her. She has shut her bedroom door and won't come out, although it does sound like she has been doing a lot of crying."

"Is it OK for me to go up then and see her?"

"I'm sure she will not snap at you but I better not shout up to tell her you're here, otherwise she might just totally freak."

I so couldn't be bothered with trying to resolve what actually seemed more like a 'lovers tiff' than an emotional issue my mum had, but here I went.

The one thing I could immediately agree with Stuart about was that it really did sound like my mum was sad. It seemed like there were moans and groans coming out of her bedroom which were as though she had been crying too much and was punishing herself for the loss of her mother or just maybe she was really pissed off with Stuart and really was crying a hell of a lot.

It was only when I actually got to her bedroom door and was about to knock when I actually changed my mind on what I was hearing. It actually sounded like the moans and groans which were coming out of her bedroom were that of pleasure and definitely not of pain or unhappiness.

As I listened intently at her door, my ear pressed right up to it, I was sure I could hear the unmistakable 'slurp' associated with masturbation when a dildo was being used.

Surely I was imagining things? Surely there must be some other reason for the noises I was hearing? I mean my mother had just lost her mother; she had a blazing row with her husband this morning and had retreated to her bedroom to wallow in self-pity.

However, whatever I tried to get my mind to think, it kept on going back to the same, my mother was masturbating and was really, really enjoying it. No wonder she had not answered Stuart back!

I knew I had to go in and see her as this was the only reason I was here, but I was unsure as to how to do this. If I knock, she may just tell me to go away and leave her alone (if she was actually upset) or I could just walk in but then I risked 'catching' her out if she was having some fun.

My hand made my mind up for me a slowly started turning the doorknob. I really did not know what to expect when the floor slowly crept open but I can guarantee I did not expect to see what I was now gaping at.

My mother was lying on her bed, on her front with her head buried in the pillows and her very large arse sticking up into the air. Now that was bad enough but as my mind had suspected, the noises I heard were definitely noises of pleasure, as she was slowly but rhythmically inserting and removing a large purple dildo in and out of her very wet and very large pussy.

I just did not know what to do.

Here I was, standing in my mother's room, in-shock, looking at her fuck her own arse with a dildo, and whilst everyone else thought I was there to console her. She did not need consoling!

Although my mother was 'not a looker' to be kind to her, this show was having an effect on me and my cock was already bursting to get out the jeans I was wearing. I knew I had to back out of the room without her knowing I was there, so I slowly took one step back.

"Stuart, don't say anything at all," Mum said to me. Oh my god she though I was my step-father!

"I don't know why but I am feeling immensely horny as you can probably see. Please don't speak. I know we don't ever do anything exciting in bed but I need you to do something. I need you to use and abuse me in anyway you wish, without speaking. I want to feel violated by a stranger and I want that stranger to do anything he wants to me. So that's it, I'm all yours but MAKE SURE you don't speak, I want my mind to be elsewhere."

Fuck! Was all I could think. My mother, this fat, ugly (don't need to be kind anymore) woman was fucking her pussy, was totally naked infront of me and had just asked me (well Stuart) to ravage her and do with her as I wish. What the hell should I do?

"Who is there? I know someone is there but who is it? I had locked all the doors as my husband was out, who are you?" My mother was really going for this play acting.

There was really nothing else I could do. I was a man after all and all men are driven by their loins.

So I took off my jeans, top, shoes and socks and was left standing, staring at my mothers dripping pussy in nothing but my boxers. My cock by now was ready for action and was bursting to get out and get wet, but that would have to wait.

I walked over to the bed and slapped my mother's ass with a proper, hard slap.

"Ouch! That hurt you bastard. Please do it again."

My mother enjoyed pain; oh this was going to be fun!!

SLAP – again I walloped her fat ass and watched the ripples as the slap reverberated over her juicy backside.

"I don't know who you are but don't you dare stop. Make my cry with pain and pleasure. Make me cum like I've never cum before. I need fingering, licking, sucking, fisting and fucking and I need it from you my stranger."

The next action I decided I had to do was to go for the beautiful round hole, surrounded in the fat ass cheeks. Yup I wanted my mother's asshole.

I climbed on the bed and brought my face close up to her hole. I could smell all her womanly smells, I was intoxicated with the aromas which were filling my nasal passage and something just took over me.

"Oh my god that is amazing! Lick my ass you dirty fucker. Push your tongue deep into my ass and taste my shit."

I had tongued the outside of mum's ass and loved every minute of it, but I knew I wanted more. I slowly started to exert more pressure and her hole opened and welcomed my tongue in deeper and deeper.

By now my face was right up against her cheeks and I could taste everything my mum's ass had to offer.

"Oh yeah that feels amazing, keep on tonguing me you bastard, keep on tongue fucking my ass and make me cum."

No, I wasn't going to let her tell me what to do, my senses were all a mess and all I could think of doing was wanting to fuck her pussy and cum deep into my mother's pussy. I wanted to feel her pussy muscles constricts around my hard cock as I was pumping sperm deep into her, I wanted to feel her cum all over my cock and then I wanted to do it again and again and again until my mother was begging her son to stop fucking her.

"No, don't stop tonguing my ass! Carry on NOW!"

There was no way this whore was going to tell me what to do, so I slapped her ass again.

"Ow!!! That was too hard, please don't do it again, I'm sorry, you can do what you want."

SLAP

"Please, I beg of you, don't slap my ass, it is really hurting."

SLAP

"Oh my god it hurts so much but fuck me it's turning me on as well. Slap me again, give me pain."

SLAP

"Oh yeah you dirty, dirty man hit me with all you've got."

I knew now what I needed to do. I took of my boxers and threw them on the floor. I positioned myself behind my mother and thrust as hard as I could.

"Shit no not in there," was all she could say as my cock pushed her tight arse hole open.

"Oh my god that is too big to put in there, please don't, you'll split me in half!"

This, of course, only egged me on even more and after applying more of my mothers pussy juices to the top of my cock and her ass, I entered her. Only a small way in but yes, I was fucking my mothers arse and she didn't know it was me!

"Oh yes that feels good. Painful but oh so very good," she said to me.

I pushed further in, feeling her arse trying with all its might to stretch around my 8 inch cock. I could feel I was nearly all the way in when suddenly I was snapped back to the situation I was in.

"Is everything ok up there?" came the call from Stuart, who I had forgotten was downstairs.

"I won't disturb you both but I just want to know if you need anything."

Oh shit, what the hell was going to happen now? I was naked, on all-fours, with my cock buried deep in my mother's ass and she had just realized that I wasn't her husband.

"Who the hell is fucking my ass then?" came the immediate reply and my mother picked her head up from the pillow and turned to face her mauler.

"JASON! What the fuck is going on?" she said to me in a very stern voice, although she made no effort to remove herself from my cock.

"I just came around to see how you were mum and came up to your room and well, the rest you know. I'm really sorry but I couldn't help myself and to be honest, it feels amazing!"

"I don't care if it feels amazing, I'm your mother," Sue said back at me but STILL she remained impaled on my cock, which amazingly was still hard.

She was looking at me with a certain stare that said this is wrong but also oh so good!

"Sue is everything ok?" came the call again from Stuart.

I held my breath; I had no idea what she was going to say.

"Yes darling everything is fine, Jason and I will be cumming together very shortly," and a smile spread over her face.

"OK, you two do what you need to do and I will be here when you come down."

I couldn't believe what my mother had just said. She told her husband that we were going to cum together; something told me that she was enjoying the current situation.

"Now, do what I just told Stuart and cum in my pussy you naughty boy," and with that, she pushed me off her, sliding her ass off my cock, lay on her back and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck my pussy J and make your mummy cum."

"I am going to do more than that mum, I'm going to fuck your pussy so much over the next few months that you will be begging for me to stop," and with that I lowered my cock towards the hole that I had come out of 33 years ago and fucked my SEXY mother right there and then, filling her with all my cum and ensuring that she came with everything she had.

Let's just see where this adventure leads.