My Mother's a Horny Drunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers

"Really?" she asked, "Is she cute?"

"Very." I nodded, "She works Saturday nights, but if you go out with Lisa I promise I'll call her Sunday morning and ask her out, how's that?"

Mom paused and then gave me a big smile, "Well okay, but only to help you out, shit we both can't keep going to bed horny!"

"No, mom" I said as I succeeded in turning her towards the staircase and away from the hard on still raging in my pants, "We can't keep going like this."

*****

I lay there in my bed wide awake and fighting desperately not to masturbate. Anytime I couldn't sleep jerking off would do the trick, but tonight I refused to do it. I knew if I started playing with my cock all I would envision was my mother. Tonight had been the worst by far since she'd begun drinking. Ever since I'd come to bed my mind had been spinning and replaying the scene downstairs. From mom's ridiculously inappropriate attire to the sound of her voice as she lay there describing giving a foot job to an ex-boyfriend.

Even the walk up the stairs had been an ordeal. Mom had gone up in front of me and I'd had her ass in my face the entire time. She's stopped several times to get her bearings and each time left me fighting to keep my head down.

I walked her into her bedroom and she'd let herself flop onto the bed. When she did her shirt rose up and just before I looked away I was given a view of the bottom curve of her tits. I'd taken a fast shower and moaned when I soaped and rinsed off my swollen cock. I'd come close to spanking it, but told myself I would not blow a load to the thought of my mother, at least not another one.

I sighed and closing my eyes tried to ignore my semi hard cock which continued to twitch between my legs, still looking for release. Shit, maybe I would call Sarah tomorrow. Going out with a cute girl and maybe it turning into more would help me get my mind off the one pussy I shouldn't be thinking about, my mothers.

Unable to help it, my mind drifted back to three nights ago when I'd come home after work and passed by mom's bedroom. I'd worked the second shift and it was after midnight and she'd probably gone to bed quite some time ago.

As I padded silently through the hallway so as not to wake her, I noticed her door was partway open. I began to pass it when I heard her moan. I paused and after hearing it again thought she was having a nightmare and peered into the room.

Well if Mom had been dreaming it sure as hell hadn't been a bad one. Mom was lying propped up on the pillows with her legs spread wide and her hand between her thighs. Her bed was sideways too me so I couldn't see between her legs, but her hand was buried and her arm moving back and forth.

Mom's eyes were closed and she was moaning softly as her hand worked her pussy. Her other hand slid up, and shoving her shirt over her tit, began playing with it. I told myself to get the hell out of there, that I shouldn't be watching this, but was incapable of taking my eyes off of her. Her hand was covering most of her tit and I couldn't see between her legs, but the look on her face had me standing there with my cock swelling.

Her lips were parted and her normally fair skin was flushed as she moaned and squirmed. Mom gasped and straightening her legs out, let her head fall back and released a loud high pitched squeal that caused my hand to stray to my hard dick.

She bucked her hips and moaned as her arm moved rapidly and her hand squeezed her tit. She then moaned softly and her body relaxed into the bed. I had quickly stepped out of the doorway and going into my room sat on my bed. I unzipped my pants and even though I knew it was wrong began beating off while I pictured the look on mom's face as she came.

"Oh, this isn't fair." I whispered and despite my best efforts, my hand slid down between my legs and grabbed my cock.

I began to slowly pump it as I imagined mom's feet back in my hands, but this time I would rub higher, work my hands up those amazing legs until I reached her crotch. She would give me that drunken giggle and would slide the shorts to the side to show me her...

I jumped at the sound of footsteps in the hallway and then the bathroom door bang shut. I listened for a few minutes and when I didn't hear the toilet flush or the door reopen, began to worry. I gave it another couple of minutes then getting up and slipping a pair of shorts on, went out into the hallway.

I saw the bathroom door still closed and started to walk towards it, hoping mom wasn't sick or worse, passed out. I was halfway there when the door opened and mom came out. She didn't look in my direction and headed back to her bedroom.

I watched as she walked slowly, listing side to side and at one point used her hand against the wall to guide herself along the hallway. She went into her room and I stood there wondering what to do. If I went back into my room I'd end up jerking off, but I didn't feel like going downstairs to watch TV.

Instead I headed down to the extra bedroom that my father had made into a small office. Mom had her lap top set up in there so I sat at the desk and surfed the net for awhile, checking the baseball scores and watching a few stupid videos on you tube.

I carefully avoided any porn sites as that was all I would need. I had no doubt that even if I started stroking to a movie my mind would shift to my mother. After a half hour or so, my eyes began to sting and shutting down the lap top I left the room to head back to bed.

As I passed Mom's room I noticed the door was open again and made the mistake of looking in. Mom was lying on her stomach with her head facing away from the door and I stopped in my tracks and took in the sight of her sprawled out on the bed.

Mom's long legs were stretched out and also spread open and she had nothing covering her. I stood there staring and even from across the room could hear her deep heavy breathing.

From the amount she'd had to drink and the difficulty she'd had walking to her room, I had no doubt she was dead to the world. Without being aware I was moving, I found myself entering her room. I walked slowly over to her bed my eyes wandering up and down the backs of her long legs and lingering on her incredible ass.

The shorts were again pulled to the side and I shook my head at the sight of her exposed ass cheek. Somewhere in my mind I was telling myself to leave, but I wasn't listening.

Instead I focused on the soft curve of her ass and her creamy white thighs, her skin looked so smooth and her ass so firm, I wondered. Before I knew it I was reaching out with my hand. Again the voice of reason spoke and this time I listened and pulled my hand back.

What the hell was wrong with me? This was my mother! But still, my eyes continue to devour her fine ass. Her breathing was loud and steady and I was beginning to breathe harder as well. Speaking of harder my cock was pitching a tent in my shorts and looking up at the back of her head, I said softly "Mom?"

There was no answer and after a moment I repeated it louder. When there was still no reaction I reached out and gently placed my hand on her back. She didn't move and slowly, a little at a time, I slid my hand down her back towards her ass. You're a sick bastard Russ, I told myself, but still continued to work my way down her back. When my hand was resting just over her ass, I took a deep breath and lifting it placed it on her bare ass cheek.

There was no response from her, but my cock jumped in my pants at the feeling of her firm round ass beneath my hand. I began to lightly rub my hand along her warm skin, tracing the curve of her ass and my heart began beating rapidly as I drifted toward her inner thigh.

I paused and after another glance at her head, slid my hand down between her legs. Her thigh was warmer than her ass and the skin even softer. I moved my hand up higher and stopped when I felt the material of her shorts against the edge of my hand.

I swallowed nervously and pushed my hand harder against her crotch. I bit back a moan when I felt the heat of her pussy through the thin black fabric. Oh, you sick puppy, you're groping your mother! Breathing hard, I bent over and still watching her head for movement, placed my lips against her ass.

I paused and parting my lips, flicked my tongue across her ass. Mom moved her leg and I quickly jerked my hand away and backed up towards the foot of the bed. Mom groaned and pulled the pillow over her head.

Okay, that was my signal to get the hell out of there, I thought, but couldn't pull myself away. Mom had drawn one leg up, changing the angle of her ass and making it look even better. I was now at the foot of the bed and reaching down began to play with my cock through my shorts as I looked longingly at that ass.

I could just imagine what it would look like naked and in the air, her pussy peeking out from behind. I was starting to breathe through my mouth and again without thinking about it, I pulled my shorts down letting my raging hard on spring free.

I grabbed my cock and stroked it, my eyes fixed on my mother's crotch. I remembered how hot her skin was there and pumped my cock faster. I looked down and froze. I was standing at the edge of the bed and my cock was over it.

About a foot beneath my cock was mom's bare foot. Her foot was stretched out leaving me staring at the smooth sole and the bottom of her toes. As I slowly pumped my cock I recalled how soft her feet were and then started thinking about her describing giving a foot job.

After a quick glance to make sure her head was still under the pillow I lowered the head of my cock until it touched her foot. Oh, this was beyond sick, but nonetheless I pushed my cock along the bottom of her foot.

I had to hold back a moan as my aching dick slid along her soft skin. I started down and licked my lips at the sight of my hard cock lying along the length of her perfect foot. I'd been told I was fairly well hung and noticed my cock was pretty close to the length of her foot from the heel to the base of her toes.

My cock was darker than the white skin of her feet and that made it look even sexier. I started rocking my hips, causing my cock to slide back and forth and noticed it was wet. Shit, I thought as I could see my sticky precum glistening along her foot.

Even that didn't stop me from moving my cock faster along her foot. My breathing was getting heavier and my cock was aching for release as I imagined mom's breathy voice as she talked about how good her boyfriend's hard cock felt between her feet.

Holding my cock over her foot I started to stroke it and had to press my lips tightly together to avoid moaning. I took a step back so that my cock was no longer directly over her foot and emitted a loud gasp.

I'd let myself get to close and unable to hold myself back, pumped it several more times. I stifled a groan as my desperate cock erupted, then gasped again as cum rocketed from the tip and sprayed the bottom of mom's foot. Even as I stepped back and continued stroking, I couldn't believe how far that had squirted.

I moaned softly as my cock continued to spurt, and watched half panicked, but also filled with a sick thrill as my cum splashed against the bed just under mom's foot. My cock had nothing left to give and standing there panting, I tucked my still dripping dick into my shorts.

I looked down and felt another sick thrill as I looked at my mother's cum coated foot. I jumped back when her foot twitched and felt a wave of panic go through me, I quickly backed up to where her closet was and looking down into her laundry basket grabbed a towel.

I carefully approached the bed and after wiping it off, lightly dabbed at her foot. Mom moaned and to my horror began to roll over. In desperation, I wiped the towel hard across the bottom of her foot trying to get the last of my cum. Mom removed the pillow from her head and as I quickly dropped the towel at my feet she put looked at me through bleary eyes.

"Russ," she asked as she rolled over onto her back "Wh...what are you doing in here?"

"I...I saw your door open and..." Looking down I saw the edge of the sheet and grabbed it. "I was going to cover you up."

"Oh," she said, as she drew her foot up along the bed. "Is that what just touched my foot?"

"Um, yeah." I told her nervously watching as he reached down and rubbed her foot.

Mom's fingers slid along the bottom of her foot and I felt my heart stop in my chest when she frowned. "Wow," she said, "I must have been sweating, my foots wet."

"Yeah, well...maybe the sheet's not a good idea then, I just didn't want to..."

"Russ, come here." She tapped the side of the bed.

Oh, shit I thought as I slowly made my way over to her. When I reached the side of the bed, she surprised me by reaching out and putting her arms around me.

"Russ, that was very nice of you, you're so good to me!" she said in my ear.

I nodded against her shoulder and as I glanced down the bed and looked down the length of her legs thought, that was me, a real good guy.

*****

I looked up from the TV at the sound of the doorbell and glanced at the clock. It was just after six and I called up the stairs, "Hey Mom I think Lisa is here!"

"I'll be down in a couple of minutes!" she shouted down to me.

I nodded and made my way over to the door. I had to admit I'd been surprised when Mom told me this morning she had remembered our deal and called Lisa to say she would come out with her tonight. The only problem with that was I wondered if she remembered some of the rest of what she'd said. As I reached for the doorknob I felt a sense of relief she was going out, maybe she would meet someone and get a grip on herself.

Then again that meant I would have to stop getting a grip on myself, at least where mom was involved. Last night's sick performance and close call told me I needed to get myself back in the saddle as well. Fortunately mom had fallen right back to sleep almost as soon as she allowed me to tuck her in and hadn't noticed there was more than sweat on her foot. I opened the door and saw it was indeed Lisa.

"Hey Russ, she ready to go?"

"She needs a couple of more minutes," I told her stepping aside, "Come on in."

Lisa gave me a smile and as she passed me to enter the house I couldn't help checking her out. Lisa was in her early forties and although older than and not nearly as hot as mom certainly fit the term cougar.

Lisa was a tall slender brunette with a set of legs as long as mom's and a small, but perky set of tits that she always pushed up well in whatever low cut outfit she was wearing. Tonight she was wearing a simple one piece red sundress and with her long hair down and her small tits tightly encased by the snug fitting dress she looked damn good. I smiled at the thought that her and mom should get plenty of attention.

"Tell you what Russ, I don't know how you did it, but I'm thrilled you got her to come out tonight."

"I made a deal with her." I explained, "She's been telling me to get out and get over Jessica so I told her I would if she'd go out."

"Good move." Lisa nodded "This will be good for her. The place we're going is a club, but it's an older crowd, hopefully she meets someone."

"Yeah, about that." I glanced over at the stairs to make sure mom wasn't coming down before continuing. "Do me a favor Lisa if she drinks a lot watch her?"

"Oh, I'm driving so don't worry." She laughed, "And if she meets someone I'm sure they'll be driving!"

"Well, look that's the thing. When mom drinks she gets kind of..." I struggled to find a word, "Risque? Maybe."

"Oh, you mean horny?" Lisa laughed. "The last time I came over here and she was drinking she was really going on and on about sex." She paused and frowned, "She gets like that with you?"

"Yeah, she um...has no filter." I nodded.

"Wow, weird she would talk dirty in front of you."

"Yeah, it's kind of awkward, but anyway I'm afraid if she gets drunk and some guy hits on her she might..."

"Hey Russ, I know she's your mom and you care, but that could be what she needs, get her over the hump."

"I know, but what if the guy ends up a jerk or she wakes up and sobers up and feels bad?" I pointed out, "It could make it worse and I don't want to see her get hurt."

"You know, you have a point." She told me, "I'll watch who she's talking to," she then reached out and touched my arm "Russ, that's great you're that protective of her and you don't want her with some asshole."

Like the kind of asshole who would jerk off on her feet, I thought, but simply said, "Well she's been good to..."

"Damn girl!" Lisa interrupted me with a whistle, "Look at you!"

I turned around to see my mother coming down the stairs and whispered, "Oh, goddamn."

Mom was wearing a short black skirt that barely went down past her ass and as she walked down the stairs I could see the creamy skin of the insides of her upper thighs. I wondered if she would even be able to bend over in the damn thing.

Needless to say the skirt showed off her amazing legs, but making those legs look even better were a pair of red stiletto heels. Those heels had to be at least four inches and I noticed when she reached the bottom of the stairs, Mom was walking carefully as if she weren't used to the shoes.

Once she was standing in front of me I caught sight of her top and couldn't help gawking at her chest. The shirt mom was wearing was a red short sleeved button down, that wasn't racy, but she had it open to reveal a tight silk shirt with a lace top and so low cut I could see the top half of her impressive tits.

Mom's long hair was down and had been teased out making her look younger and she was wearing a bright red lipstick that called attention to her soft full lips.

"So, what do you think?" Mom asked and did a quick spin showing off the fact that the skirt barely covered the cheeks of her ass,

"I...wow mom you look," I shrugged, "You look hot!"

"Really?" she gave me a huge smile, "I don't look silly?"

"Honey, you're putting me to shame." Lisa laughed, "I feel like a damn tom boy next to you!"

"I don't know about all that, but," Mom looked over at me, "You really think I look good honey?"

"Um, well considering you're my mom, sure you look good."

"What if I wasn't your mom?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Well..."

She was looking me in the eye and gave me an odd smile. I was wondering what was going on when I noticed her eyes seemed a little on the bright side.

"What kind of question is that?" Lisa asked, getting me off the hook, "He's your son, Linda."

Turning to Lisa I leaned over to her and said softly, "She's already been drinking, see what I mean?"

Lisa nodded and under the pretense of giving me a quick hug goodbye said, "I'll watch out for her, I promise."

"Thanks."

Lisa pulled away and taking mom by the arm, said, "Let's go hot stuff, we have some men to toy with!"

"Good." Mom said as she let her lead her towards the door, "Because I'm tired of using toys."

*****

I woke up with a start at the sound of the front door opening. I shook my head trying to clear the sleep from it. I saw Saturday night live was on the TV and wondered who won the Sox game I'd fallen asleep during. My attention was drawn to the door when I heard Lisa say,

"Come on Linda, you're home, just a little further."

I sat up and saw Lisa and mom stagger through the doorway. Lisa had one arm around Mom's shoulders and was holding her arm as she guided her into the living room.

"Is she okay?" I asked, quickly getting up and going over to them.

"I'm fine!" Mom snapped and pushed herself away from Linda, "Damn fine according to all the guys!"

As soon as Mom had stepped away from Lisa, she staggered again and I caught her by the arm.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,231 Followers