My Mother's a Porn Star!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,182 Followers

"Well yeah."

"Those movies are why you have those things!" she snapped. "I did six shoots, the three you saw and I don't know if the other three were ever put up anywhere, but I got $1500 a shoot. I paid the mortgage and put food on the table and kept the lights on here for three months with that money. Then your dad got hired and everything was okay."

"But you came home with pictures."

"I had one of the photographers take some pictures of me all dressed up as a favor and I told your dad that's what I was getting paid for."

"You lied." I repeated.

"What should I have said? See this check honey? Got this from taking a cock in my ass! How would that have gone over?" she asked.

"I...guess you're right kind of."

"Bobby, I know it was wrong, but it was the wrong thing for the right reasons." She said putting her hand on my knee again. "And that producer has called me many times since then and I tell him no. I won't do that again, ever."

"But you did it and...."

"And what? Your dad should know?" She made a disgusted sound. "Ignorance is bliss Bobby, we're happy together, your father loves me and I love him. You tell him this he'll be devastated."

"I know Mom." I said quietly, "That's why I've been out of it lately; I just don't know what to do."

She gave me a small smile and I felt as if I had somehow just played into her hands. But when she spoke it was still in a subdued tone.

"He won't just be upset because I had sex with those kids, but he'll blame himself for it. He'll say if he hadn't lost his job it wouldn't have happened." She sighed, "He'll be totally heartbroken."

"But if I don't tell him, I'll feel like I'm lying to him." another thought occurred to me "And what if someone else sees them?"

"Those movies are supposed to be for sale. Even though that site gives credit the production company didn't give permission. I sent the agency the links and I think they're going to pull them. It's up to you Bobby."

"I...I don't know." I shook my head, then looking at her figured what the hell? "I'll tell you what bothered me most about the movies."

"What's that honey?" she asked.

"You...you enjoyed it didn't you?" I asked. "You really looked like you were into them."

"I was." She said simply. "I loved every minute of fucking those kids."

"You...you admit it?" My eyes widened.

"Bobby, you're not a kid and I won't talk to you like one. I loved it. I've always fantasized about young guys, about how their young bodies and cocks would feel and how eager they are to please hot older women. So I got to find out" She smiled, "Should I lie?"

"I..."

"I've been a good girl Bobby, I do love your dad. I made a killing at the club waitressing and when he asked me to quit I took a job making half that money and did it for him, but honey," she sighed and started rubbing her hand back and forth across my knee. "I used to fuck guys from the club every night before I met your father and I missed it! I need to get fucked Bobby, I need to get fucked a lot and your dad is a good lover, but he travels and he doesn't like being raunchy and...." She released a deep breath, "God I love being nasty and those movies gave me a chance to help my family and got me what I needed."

I can't believe you enjoyed it."

"Why not? You've certainly enjoyed them."

"No!" I said quickly, probably too quickly, "I...."

"Bobby, you have watched every one of those videos over a dozen times, you liked watching your mother fuck didn't you?"

"No, I..."

"Don't lie Bobby, even before you saw those movies, you've thought of me I know you have. You stare all the time and..." she smiled, "I love it. I love teasing you, love knowing my horny son is stroking his dick to me."

"Mom, that's' not true! I..."

"Bullshit." She laughed, "You've cum to me Bobby just like all your friends have and like I said I love it, teasing is all I have left these days so I do it. Why do you think I wear different clothes when your father is on the road?"

"I..." I put my head down. "I'm sorry Mom. You're right I...I've watched the movies a lot, I just think you're.....the hottest woman I've ever seen." I admitted.

"Oh I like that!" she cooed. "Makes things easier from here,"

"It does?"

"Yes, it does." She nodded, "See Bobby, I know you're in a tough spot and I'm asking you to cover for me, so I figure you shouldn't be asked to do that for nothing."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean," Mom stood up, "Is I have a deal for you."

"A deal?" I asked nervously as I took in her long legs.

"Yup, on your end you don't tell you daddy I was a porn star and," reaching up she untied her dress and let it fall to the floor, "I'll be your little porn star."

"Oh my God." I whispered.

Beneath the dress Mom was wearing a white bra that had the cups cut out to expose her nipples and most of her tits. Like in the movie the white stockings were thigh highs held up with white garters. She was wearing white panties that were....they were crotch less! Because I was sitting and she was so tall in the heels her smooth pussy was directly at face level and I felt my cock growing under my hand.

"How do I look baby?" she asked raising her hand over her head to lift her tits.

Turning she bent over and I now found myself staring at her amazing bare ass. I could also see her pussy winking out at me from between her thighs and as I sat there she playfully wiggled her ass at me. She straightened and turning back to face me, stepped up between my legs.

"What do you say honey, wanna be my co-star?"

"But...I...I'm your son!"

"My son who's wanted to fuck me for years." She laughed, "You think I didn't know where my stockings kept going?" she reached out and rubbed her hand down my chest. "You're also a damn fine young man Bobby, and I've been wanting to fuck the shit out of you for awhile now. I think the feelings mutual no?"

She leaned over and placed her hands on the chair behind me. Her tits were now inches from my face and I fought to look away as I whispered, "But....Dad."

"Won't know." She lowered her head and started whispering in my ear. "What he doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, he knows you're home with me all the time, thinks I'm nice and safe," she giggled, "Who would ever think we'd be playing? And I need it Bobby, I need it more than I get it and I know you want to give it to me. Come on baby, let's play! I'll do it all for you Bobby, I'll be your little star!"

"Mom I...."

"And not just tonight honey, but anytime."

"Anytime." I repeated as I lost the battle and turned to see her hard pink nipple inches from my mouth.

"Your dad travels at least a week every month Bobby, how about when he's on the road you and me take care of each other? Hmmm, how would that be? Fucking your hot mom?"

"I..."

"And not making love to her, but fucking her, hard and fast like she needs it, shoving your big dick inside me, watching me blow you."

"Oh damn..." I said softly.

My cock was throbbing painfully and her tits were swaying in front of me. My hands were in my lap and all I would have to do is lift them and they would be between her open legs.

'You like that thought?" she asked and made me gasp when she licked my ear. "It's that easy honey, you keep your mouth shut and mine will stay open." She gave me a soft kiss just beneath my ear and I made a pathetic whimpering sound.

"Aww," she purred in my ear, "You nervous little boy?" she placed her tongue on my neck and slowly licked up to my ear. "You need a hot cougar to make you a man?"

"Mom, please."

"You don't have to beg, Bobby." She laughed, "But I will."

Mom slid slowly down to her knees between my legs and looked up at me.

"Please don't tell on me! Please let me make it up to you baby!" she gave me a pout and whispered, "Please let your hot little Nikki be a bad girl for you."

"Nikki." I said, and then added, "That's hot."

"You're hot honey." She told me and grabbing my wrists yanked my hands from my lap, "And fucking hard!" she exclaimed.

I looked down to see my shorts were being pushed straight up my aching dick. Mom was kneeling there staring down at it and saw how hard her nipples were. My hands started to stray towards them, but I forced myself to stop.

"Mom...." I whispered, "This isn't fair."

'Life isn't fair," she said and caused me to groan by grabbing my cock and squeezing it through my shorts, "But it can be fun and honey this big dick is telling me it needs some fun."

She smiled up at me and licked her lips, "Come on baby, let's have fun."

"Oh damn." I moaned as she started jerking me off through the shorts.

Mom leaned over and opening her mouth put it over my cock through the shorts. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and winking started sliding her mouth up and down. I moved my hands to try to push her away, but grabbing my wrists, she pulled my arms down and placed my hands on her tits.

"How do those feel baby?" she asked.

"Oh shit." I said softly as unable to help it, I began to fondle her tits.

They were heavy and firm to the touch. As I slid my hands across them I felt her nipples rubbing across my palms and Mom released a soft sigh, "That feels good honey."

The way she'd said that sent a shiver through my already throbbing cock and I began squeezing her tits harder. Mom leaned forward and I moaned as she began kissing and licking my stomach. Looking up at me, she whispered, "Come on baby, take these shorts off and let me seal our deal, "she giggled, "With a kiss."

I hesitated for a moment. This was totally wrong, this was worse than Mom making the movies; this was me fucking my mother. My red hot mother that was kneeling between my legs promising me everything I'd dreamt of. Mom looked up and made a show of running her tongue along the outline of my cock through the shorts. That was more than I could handle. Removing my hands from her tits I grabbed my shorts and lifting my hips shoved them down. Right or wrong I wasn't going to turn down the chance to watch my porn star mother suck my cock.

"There you go baby!" she laughed, then looking at my cock which had sprung free, cooed, "Oh look at that! Is that for your mom?"

"It's for Nikki." I told her, and then gasped when she wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Yeah, you want to have Nikki Nice suck your nice big dick?"

"Yes." I answered breathlessly as she gave the tip a soft kiss.

"Then tell me." She said as she swirled her tongue around the head of my cock causing me to moan, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to..." I stopped as she slowly slid her tongue down one side of my shaft then up the other. "Please don't tease me."

"Then tell me what you want," she told me as she started slowly pumping my dripping cock. "I'm not your girlfriend honey," she giggled, "I'm a porn cougar remember? Tell me what you want the way those boys did."

"I want you to suck my cock." I whispered

"Say it again, louder." She told me, I had to wait as she ducked her head and started swirling her tongue across my balls.

'Oh..." I gasped, "I...she stopped licking and I rushed the words out, "I want you to suck my fucking cock!"

"Oh honey!" she laughed, "That's all you need to do!"

Mom opened her mouth and made a show of slowly slipping it over the head of my cock. I moaned softly as she wrapped her lips tightly around me and started sliding her hot wet mouth down my shaft. I sat there holding my breath; my legs trembling as she teasingly took my cock down her throat inch by inch. Mom took me all the way down until I could feel her lower lip touching my balls. The entire time her brown eyes were locked into mine and when she reached the bottom those eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned around my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I felt her tongue slide out and lick my balls while she had me buried in her throat.

Mom just as slowly worked my cock back out of her mouth and releasing it sighed, "Oh God this young hard cock tastes so fucking good! Oh, I missed this!"

She opened her mouth and let a line of spit mixed with my pre cum drip out of her mouth and down my shaft. Mom ducked her head and made a show of licking it all back up before sucking me deep into her mouth again She started bobbing her head slowly and I moaned in pleasure as I watched my strep mother suck my cock. She released it again and holding my cock back spit on my balls and again slurped it back up. Placing her lips at the tip of my cock she let some spit dribbled around it and slowly pulled her head back, taking a trail of spit back with her tongue.

With a loud sucking sound, Mom slurped the spit back into her mouth and after kissing my cock looked up at me.

"You think about that? You think about your hot mother sucking you off, you jerk off to blowing a hot load in my face?"

"Yes." I said quickly, "All over your face."

"All over my slutty face?" she asked, "I am, aren't I Bobby, I'm a little slut isn't that right?"

"You're..." I paused then whispered, "A nasty slut."

"Yes!" she exclaimed squeezing my cock, "And what do nasty sluts do?"

"They suck young guy's cocks." I said gaining confidence.

"They do," she then pouted at me, "But even sluts want attention so be a good boy and play with my tits while I blow you."

I'd lost all sense of right and wrong by this point and as her amazing mouth once again engulfed my cock, I reached down and again started fondling the nicest tits I'd ever seen. Mom moaned her approval as she started slowly bobbing her head up and down my cock. I began rolling her hard nipples between my fingers and she sighed softly around my cock. As I played with them I watched as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth. She was moaning softly and her eyes were closed. With a thrill I realized she really was enjoying this, she had wanted me!

That thought caused me to grab her shoulders and pull her up. Mom removed her mouth from my cock and leaning down I took her face in my hands and kissed her. She seemed surprised at first, but quickly kissed me back. I moaned at the feel of her soft lips beneath mine and a moment later, her tongue darted out across my lips. I opened my mouth and eagerly let her tongue play across mine. I didn't care it had just been on my cock, I had wanted to kiss her for years and it was better than I had thought.

Mom moaned softly, and pulling back from me, gave me a surprisingly sweet smile. "That was nice baby," she said quietly, "Maybe we'll go nice and sweet next time, but right honey, nasty Nikki, needs to taste your cum and then watch that pretty face between my legs, how's that?"

"Anything you want!" I exclaimed as she grabbed my cock and started pumping it again.

"Be careful with that baby." She told me as she lowered her self back to my cock. "You have no idea how needy my hot little pussy is."

Mom started to take me back into her mouth, but stopped and with a smile said, "How about a little treat?"

Lifting her tits she wrapped them around my cock and started bouncing up and down. I groaned at the feeling as well as the sight of my dick sliding in between her beautiful tits. Mom bent her head and I gasped when she flicked her tongue across the sensitive head of my cock.

"Hmm, you like tit fucking me honey?" she asked,

"Hell yeah!" I moaned as she pushed them tighter together, "I love your tits!"

"Been thinking about them haven't you?"

"Oh, yes."

"Bet you been thinking of fucking my nasty mouth too." She winked, "I'll let you, here."

Still holding me between her tits, Mom lowered her mouth over my cock and after giving me a few quick sucks, remained still. Remembering the video, I reached out and wrapping my hands in her hair held it tightly and lifting my hips, started fucking her mouth.

"Hmm-mm" she encouraged as I drove my cock deep into her mouth.

She was still holding me between her tits and I was thrusting my hips as hard as I could. Because her tits were in the way I was only going partway into her mouth and as good as it felt began to whimper in frustration. Mom released my cock, and with a laugh, let her tits go and after quickly taking my cock all the way released it and asked, "Better?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned as she ducked her head and licked my balls.

"Then go ahead and fuck my mouth honey, you fuck your Nikki's mouth until you cum!"

She devoured my cock in one quick motion, causing me to cry out as she buried me in her throat. Wrapping my hand even tighter in her hair I resumed fucking her mouth. I moaned loudly as my cock was now plunging deep down her throat. Mom was moaning as well which inspired me to move my hips even faster. She had grabbed my balls and was caressing them and my legs started shaking as I began to get ready to cum. I slowed a little, trying to make it last.

Mom's eyes were once again closed; she obviously loved this, which made it even hotter. I started pushing down on her head as I thrust shoving my cock even deeper and she moaned around me again. I couldn't believe this was happening; I was sitting here face fucking my mother as a reward for not telling my dad she made adult movies. Mom gave my balls a squeeze and I cried out as I felt myself no longer able to hold back.

My hips bucked wildly and I yelled "Oh fuck!" as my cock exploded in my mother's mouth. Mom stopped moving her head and grabbing my cock started jerking it off into my mouth. I whimpered and moaned as I could feel my cum spurting into her. Mom opened her eyes and started into mine as she sucked my spurting cock. I gasped and releasing her hair, slumped back into the chair trying to catch my breath. Between my legs, Mom looked up at me and opening her mouth let the cum dribble out of it and back onto my cock.

Ducking her head she then started at my shaft and proceeded to lick and suck my cock clean, smacking her lips every time she sucked up some of my cum. I sat there unable to speak as I watched her do it; this was even nastier than I thought she'd be. When she finished, Mom licked her lips and sighed, "God you taste good, I love a nice young cock filling my mouth." She smiled, "Not as much as filling my pussy though, and you're going to do that aren't you?"

"Y...yes Nikki."

"But I need some fun too baby."

Standing, Mom grabbed the back of my head and shoved my face into her tit. I eagerly opened my mouth and sucked her swollen pink nipple into my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's a good boy." She purred as I swirled my tongue around it.

She shifted and shoved the other tit into my mouth and as I started sucking on that one, Mom put her heeled foot up onto the arm of the chair. Grabbing my hand she shoved it between her legs and I moaned around her nipple at the feeling of her smooth and soaking wet pussy. She moved my hand back and forth and taking her meaning I started sliding my fingers through the forbidden folds of my mother's pussy.

"That's it baby." She moaned, "Play with that pussy, get used to it because you're going to be getting a lot of it!"

I continued to lick her nipple as my finger caressed her wet flesh. I slid them to the top and Mom groaned when my fingers passed over her hard clit. I started rubbing faster, enjoying the way her hips jumped each time I touched her clit.

"Inside," she said as she rested her hand on the back of my head. "Shove your fingers inside."

I did as she asked, pushing two fingers into her and as she gave a delighted squeal I gasped at how hot and wet she was. She leaned over and put her arms around my shoulders as I started thrusting my fingers into her.

"Put your thumb on my clit," she said in my ear, "Rub it nice and hard honey," she sighed as my thumb found her clit, "You have to be good to me too." She purred.

"I...I'm sorry." I said feeling stupid.

"No worries honey, that's why I like nice young studs, I'm going to teach you just how to fuck me." She laughed, "And many young girls will thank me for it!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,182 Followers