My Mother's Daughter Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers

"Yeah, probably," I said finishing the table.

Adam returned; he had pulled back his wet hair like during soccer and was dressed in a tight T-shirt and shorts. He smiled at me, I smiled back and his father cooked.

"You doing okay?" he whispered.

"Yeah, kind of awkward but it's okay. Can I get one of those hair ties too?"

"Sure, hold on."

He went back to his room and got me one, which I pulled my hair back as well.

We enjoyed a nice meal together, talked about soccer, school, and I told them as much as I could about myself, leaving out the part about fucking my stepdad and pissing off my mother. After dinner, Frank, Adam's dad, offered to do the dishes so we could spend more time together. I think he figured out what had happened on his own. That I had come home after just meeting his son and jumped in the shower with him. Of course it was forward, crazy, inappropriate, dangerous, and downright slutty but they went with it, and apparently that was who I was now.

It just so happened that Adam and I had a lot in common. We both liked the same style of music and many of the same bands. We were both seniors and he had turned eighteen two months to the day before me. It was strange that we didn't have any classes together but it was a big high school. We talked about all sorts of things, from food, music, friends, classes, sports, to what we had planned after high school. It was strange to learn all this after having sex instead of before but whatever works. We talked long into the evening until his father came and found us. We were out on the front porch looking at the stars and drinking Cokes and holding hands.

"So, have you called your mother? Or are you spending the night here?" Frank asked.

"Umm, we haven't thought about that," I said, turning to the open door.

"Well, you might want to decide, it's getting late and you both have school tomorrow even if you are eighteen.

"Can she stay here tonight?" Adam asked surprised.

"I don't see why not. It's not like you too have much to keep secret now," he said going back inside.

We smiled at each other, he had a point. Why not sleep over after all we'd already had sex.

"So do you want to stay here?" he asked.

"I do and I'm going to turn off my phone so my mom can't contact me. She wants me out of the house anyway so she shouldn't care where I am."

"I doubt that but one night won't kill her," he said standing up and helping me to my feet as well.

We went inside and I followed him back to his room.

"Suzy's going to spend the night, Dad," Adam said.

"Fine, just try and get some sleep and keep it down, I have work early," he said back through his door.

Adam's room was a typical teenaged boy's haven, posters of rock groups and hot girls on the walls, bed unmade, shoes, clothes, and sports equipment on the floor. He picked up a few things, embarrassed and threw them into his closet. I sat on his bed, before he turned around. When he saw me there he froze because I was taking my shirt off.

"What?" I asked, seeing his expression.

"Nothing, this is just..."

"Crazy?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean... we just met and here you are in my room, taking off your clothes and we... the shower... it's just..."

"I know. I'm not normally like this, promise. But this feels right to me."

"Me too," he said walking toward me.

He pulled his shirt off, dropping it on the floor and crawled onto the bed as I scooted back. I spread my legs and he lay on top of me, putting his hands behind my head with his elbows keeping him from crushing me. We kissed, making out like a couple of young kids for the first time. I sensed his rod grow in his shorts between my legs. It felt wonderful mixed with the hot kissing. His hands explored my body, running over my arms, stomach and bra. I finally helped him unclasp it because he was struggling and took it off. All of his attention was now on my breasts. He worshiped them, softly caressing with a single finger, causing chills and hardening my nipples. He smiled, gently brushing them with his index finger, driving me nuts. They were so sensitive and his light touches caused jolts of pleasure to shoot through me and made my clitoris twinge. By the time he finally lowered his head to my breasts I wanted to rip his clothes off and fuck him so hard but I tried to resist, and let him explore and do what he wanted. It was new for him, I could tell. He was perfectly content on touching my body and especially licking, nibbling and sucking my small breasts.

After forever, I grabbed his head and moved him down, between my legs. I wanted to be eaten, having never experienced that before and going out of my mind with desire. I had to help him with my jeans, over my hips, but he took care of the panties like a pro. He looked at my naked body, touched my legs and spread them apart to look closer at my sex. He seemed awed, transfixed, taking my soft curves and folds of skin into his mind. He reached forward, lightly brushing my outer creases. A gasp escaped my lips. His hands explored further, opening me with such curiosity I thought I might die before he entered me. His finger slid in, slowly. I arched toward the shaft, moaning as it descended while his other hand searched for my clitoris.

He finally found it, I knew what he was looking for but he obviously hadn't done this before to a girl. Probably just had sex with no exploring beforehand, like in the shower. He was driving me fucking crazy was what he was doing. I finally had to vocalize what I wanted.

"Lick me," I said, looking up at him.

His eyes widened, he looked nervous. He hadn't done this either. The story of guys being much more experienced than me, that my mom and Drake had told me, wasn't true. Adam, knew less than I did. That just confirmed Drake's agenda. He just wanted to fuck me and I guess it worked.

"I've never..." Adam said.

"You'll do fine," I said back

When his hot wet tongue finally licked my sex I lost it. The anticipation and build up was so great that just a slight lick of his tongue from below up to my clitoris caused me to climax. My hands went spontaneously to his head, grabbing a hand full of hair and pulling his face into my convulsing pussy. He went with it, thank heaven, closing his mouth around my pussy and sucking and licking my nub the best he knew how. This was new, this was wonderful! It was a totally different sensation, causing a clitoral orgasm that rocked me to the core. Even with him not knowing what he was doing I still got off quickly and with mind-blowing results.

My entire body tightened and I wanted to scream so loud but held it in on account of his father in the next room. The climax took so much out of me that I felt like I was melting into the bed. My hands fell from his head on to the bed, my legs relaxed, falling open and little jolts of electricity shot from my clitoris every time he licked it. I couldn't speak, almost couldn't breathe I was so overcome. He must have noticed my lack of participation because he stopped. I opened my eyes and looked down at him. He had a grin on his face and my juices around his mouth.

"How was that?" he asked.

I mumbled something incoherent at first before finally able to make a complete word, "Wonderful."

"Cool, not bad for my first time, huh?"

"Not bad at all." I said, gaining my strength back. "Now it's my turn."

I sat up, pushed him over on the bed and clawed his shorts and boxers off. Of course he was erect and oozing all over the place from all the playing he did with me. I used the slippery pre-cum to stroke his cock for about a minute until it dried up. Then I held tight and moved the loose skin like I'd been taught. He liked my handjob, is body tightened, arched and moaned as I played. I was able to watch and admire his abs, muscled legs and facial expressions while my hand did all the work. He was oozing a lot again but this time I moved forward with my head and licked it off, only to descend down his rod, letting him into my mouth, keeping my lips tight against his throbbing shaft. He moaned so loud I think he forgot about his dad in the next room.

"Shh, you need to be quiet, remember?" I asked, taking him out of my mouth.

"Sorry, it feels so good," he said.

"I'm glad you like it, now be quiet so I can continue," I said, smiling.

He kept his moans to a minimum as I went to work on his wonderful penis. I bathed his shaft, head, and balls in saliva, making a mess of his junk, but the messier the better from what Mom taught me. Long strings of saliva extended from his cock to my mouth when I came up for air, only to suck them back into my mouth and swallow his tool once again. I was really getting the hang of this blowjob thing and learning to love it. It didn't hurt that the man connected to the cock was hot as hell and smelled and tasted wonderful. He reacted to my sucking better than the other guys as well. There was no mistaking what he thought of my talent. He absolutely loved every second of my mouth on his rod. He lasted a long time, probably because he came in the shower not very long ago, so I just kept sucking, swallowing and adoring his cock until my mouth literally started to hurt.

It was then that I crawled up his body, straddling him. He wasn't turned off about kissing me after all the sucking I had done. I did wipe my face first though. We kissed and kissed while he fondled my breasts but I still hadn't worked my way onto his cock. It was just pinned between us, rubbing my clitoris as I grinded down on the shaft. I tried to move my body without using hands to get it inside but he was so curved I couldn't get the head to go in the right spot. It kept slipping out, over my clitoris to my tummy. Finally he helped out, when he could tell I wanted him inside me in a bad way. Holding it up for me, I eased back, taking him in and noticed immediately his head hit that wonderful spot because of his arched shaft.

Over and over I came off and slide back on, hitting the spot perfect each time, letting the pleasure build and build. The more aggressive I became the louder the bed squeaked and I was forced to slow down because of his father in the next room. The problem was I wanted it hard and fast, wanted to ride him to climax but the bed wasn't letting me. Finally I jumped off of him grabbed a pillow and threw it on the floor. He got the idea, sliding off the bed and onto the floor. I remounted him and found what I was looking for. The floor was outstanding. He didn't sink into the soft bed on the floor, his body stayed solid and in the same position each time I fell onto him. My pleasure built back up. I started panting and working really hard to climax, bending his cock perfectly into me until the damn broke, flooding my body with orgasmic bliss. I couldn't help it, I screamed. And it was loud. But only once, before covering my mouth with my hands. The climax continued and I whimpered, convulsed and shook on his rod. When I finally collapsed onto his chest I was laughing, his dad definitely heard that first scream.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it," I said.

"Don't apologize, I'm pretty sure that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen," Adam replied. "Dad knew we were going to do this."

His cock was still deep inside and I felt it jump, like he had moved it somehow with his muscles. He did it again and I smiled at him. I think he wanted to take over. I sat back up on him and he rose up too, wrapping his arms around me, picking me up like I weighed nothing. He laid me on the side of the bed, bent my legs over my body and proceeded to fuck me. Maybe this was something he had seen in a porno, I didn't know but I liked it. He went deep and had the leverage, from standing, to pummel me hard and fast. Not only that but this position bent his penis horizontal and along with the curve, hit just perfect inside of me. I was already on the verge of a second orgasm in a very short time.

Since we were sideways on the bed it didn't bang and squeak as much either, giving him no excuse not to go after me. His athletic body was godlike above me, glistening with a slight sheen of perspiration from his efforts. His brown eyes stared down at me, taking everything in as he continued to thrust unmercifully into my pussy. He lasted and lasted, bringing me to another climax and another before he was ready himself. I could tell he was on the verge, everything about his body was telling me any second. His penis was harder, wider, his body was tight and his grip on my legs almost hurt from his straining hands. It was then that I remembered he didn't have condom on, we hadn't even though about protection. I was going through another orgasm, making it difficult to voice my worry, and tell him not to cum inside before it was too late.

"Cum... on my... tummy," I struggled to say.

Not only would this help me not get pregnant I wanted to see his spurting cock, shoot his spunk all over me, since I missed some of it in the shower last time by putting my mouth around his head. Ever since that first night with Drake and watching my mom jack him off and his cum fly in the air, I have been captivated with ejaculating cocks; I don't know why I just was.

I figured Adams now would be amazing, since he spurted so rapidly before and I wasn't disappointed. Not five seconds from giving my instructions he pulled out and without touching his dick unloaded onto me in such rapid fashion I was shocked how quickly it shot out and how fast I was covered. He made it up my tummy to my breasts with the first few and then they tapered off, filling my bellybutton and making a large puddle just above my pubic bone by the time he stopped. I don't know if he was worried I wouldn't like him touching himself or what, but he didn't use his hand to finish himself off, instead he rubbed the underside of his shaft on my body while he ejaculated. It worked, and felt really good as the warm semen splattered onto me.

I played in the semen with my finger around my breasts, while he looked down at me with his big brown eyes wide with amazement. We were both breathing hard still and very content.

"Have anything to clean me up?" I asked.

He looked around the room, found the towel he was wearing from the shower and proceeded to wipe me off. Once he was done I pulled him on top of me, kissed him and rolled him onto his back. I snuggled up to him with my head on his chest, watching his penis shrink back to normal. We both fell asleep minutes later.

jasliz
jasliz
3,531 Followers
12