My Mother's Daughter Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

"Damn, you really need it."

"Oh, so bad. I had this dream... I was being gangbanged by you and the soccer team. I can't stop thinking about it."

"No way! Are you serious?"

"Dead serious, now get out of your clothes. I got to have you."

He obeyed and I tossed my only item onto the chair by my desk, waiting impatiently for him to remove his. As soon as he did I pounced, pushing him onto my bed and crawling up his hot body. He was already growing hard quickly and by the time I was straddling him he was fully erect and slipped into my more than ready pussy. Oh the ecstasy as he rushed into me! The anticipation of that had me so hot and when it finally happened again I wasn't disappointed. His arched shaft hit just where I knew it would, making me shudder with pleasure.

I began pounding down, wanting all of him and more. With only one care in the world I worked his shaft in and out of my body as fast as I could. I needed to get off; I needed to climax as if my life depended upon it. I had him pinned down and went and went until the bliss I desired finally crashed over me, filling my body with rapture. The climax was amazing, after all the buildup before. I fell forward onto him, heaving for air and just laid on top of him with his hard dick deep inside of my convulsing pussy.

"Feel better?" he asked.

"Yes, but not fully, just catching my breath," I said.

"Well, can we roll over? I'm lying on something and it's uncomfortable," he said.

I raise my head off his chest, looking at him oddly and rolled off him to find out what he was talking about. He reached his hand under his back and pulled out my dildo I had left on the bed.

"Oh, shit... sorry about that," I giggled.

"You have your own toy?" he asked.

"Yep, guess so, but you're much better."

His expression suddenly got mischievous and he sat up with the toy in his hand. I knew what he had in mind. He was going to try it out and play with me. I spread my legs as he smiled and he slid the toy up and down my wet lips before easing it into me. He began to pull it out and push it back in, effectively fucking me with the toy and pinching my nipples with his free hand. What happened next had to be because of the dream. It just came into my mind suddenly. The toy was in my pussy, he has a cock of his own, what better place than my ass. Just like the dream. It was so good in the dream I wanted to try double and the toy would make it possible.

Looking up at him while he played I got his attention by reaching for his hard shaft and grabbing it. He looked at me, taking his eyes off of the toy going in and out.

"I want to try something... with you and the toy."

His eyes got wide. But he didn't say anything.

"Put your penis in my bum, and then put the toy in my pussy," I said.

He froze and now that I think about it I can understand. I mean, I just presented anal sex to him on the third day we've known each other. It was crazy.

"Adam? You okay?" I asked when he didn't say anything. Even the movement of the toy had stopped.

"I don't know if I'm okay? I'm just totally blown away by you?"

"So... what? Is that a no, you don't want to try it?" I asked.

"No... I do... I really do," he blurted.

"Okay, so what do we do?" I asked.

"I don't know really. I've never done it but I've seen it."

"And?"

"Well, usually the guy gets the girl ready with his fingers and then goes really slow."

"Okay, so go ahead," I said, pulling my legs up higher so he had better access to my bum.

My heart started to race... the idea had me worked up and excited. I was sure he was feeling the same thing. He pulled the toy out of my pussy and laid it on my stomach of all places. Then he began to rub my juices around my tight hole. When I felt his finger begin to enter I suddenly tightened up spontaneously and he pulled it out.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, it didn't hurt; it just did that on its own. Sorry. Try again," I said.

He pressed in again and I fought the urge to pinch him off and let him continued to enter my bum. It was a different sensation than my pussy, tight and a little strange but I liked it. He looked up at me when he had his entire finger in my bum.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Good, I like it."

"I'm going to try another one, but man it's really tight."

"Okay, just go slow again."

My heart was racing, his finger in my ass really excited me, more so than I expected, even after the dream. When he slid it back out the sensation changed again. It kind of felt like I was going to the bathroom and the urge to tighten up took hold of me and my ass grabbed at his finger. He stopped pulling it out and looked back at me.

"Dang, your ass is totally gripping my finger. Just try and relax," he said.

"Sorry, it's just happening on its own. I'll try and control it."

I felt his other finger begin to try and press in next to the first. He was right. It was really tight and that was when I wondered if I could actually take his dick inside, because just two fingers felt snug. I tried to relax, telling myself to calm down, let him in and the idea to push out came to my mind as he was pushing in. It worked! My bum opened up and he got the other finger in."

"Wow, what did you do?" he asked, holding them in deep.

"I kinda pushed out when you were going in. I guess it worked."

"Yeah it did. How does it feel?"

"It's tight, but not bad. Move around a little."

He obeyed and bent his fingers toward my pussy inside my ass. I felt him touch the membrane between the two, it was a good sensation, but so odd since I haven't felt it before. He moved out then, slowly, before inserting them fully again.

"That's nice, you're doing well," I said when I saw him looking at me again asking with his eyes.

"I could try the toy before my penis, what do you think?" he asked.

"No, there isn't much of a difference between the two and I want you in me down there. Just go really slow."

"Okay, here goes," he said taking his fingers all the way out.

He scooted closer, kneeling beneath me and bent his very hard and very curved penis down to get to me. I saw the stress in his face again. He was so hard it didn't want to bend. The good thing was he was oozing all over the place which would help with entry. I felt his head come in contact with my bum. It was so much bigger than his fingers and I had second thoughts about trying this, but he was already pushing in slowly. I remembered very quickly to push out because his cock met a lot of resistance at first.

He was a prince and went so slow and so careful for me. It was very endearing and something I wouldn't ever forget. I think it took a full minute before his head finally passed through the outer ring and entered my body. My breathing was quick gasps and my heart was pounding. Talk about tight! The stress on my muscle was intense, trying to pinch his dick off. He stopped at the head and froze. I had my eyes pinched shut so I didn't know he was looking at me and making sure I was okay. After another minute of no movement I opened them to find him with a worried expression on his face.

"It's getting better, loosening up now. Try moving just a bit more in," I said.

I felt my muscle spasm when he tried to move in further. It wasn't anything like the dream. In the dream all I remember is pleasure and since I had never done this in real life my mind didn't know how to imagine the true sensation. My heart pounded in my ears and the stress down below was a little uncomfortable until something amazing happened. Adam touched my clitoris! Suddenly, as if I was given muscle relaxers my body melted as the pleasure spawning from my clit spread through me. It was so strange but the sensation of pleasure mixed and combined with my full bottom. The results were wonderful. I suddenly opened up to him and he slid in all the way, causing me to cry out in pleasure.

"Are you okay? I didn't mean to go that fast?"

I couldn't answer immediately, it felt too amazing but in his worry he stopped playing with my clit, which was quickly noticed.

"Don't stop playing, keep playing down there, it's perfect."

He used both hands then, pulling back my hood and licking his fingers before rapidly running them over my engorged nub. The intense pleasure arched my back and the feeling of his cock deep inside my bottom was intensified into rapture even the dream didn't approach.

"Oh, Adam, it's so good... fuck me... fuck my ass!"

When he pulled back out I began to climax. It was different than any before, stemming more from my clitoris and anal canal than vagina. My muscles grabbed and clung to his retreating shaft sending more stimulation into my body before he eased back in. I heard that anal sex could be good if given the chance but I never imagined how good.

He never wavered on my clit, keeping me highly stimulated and aroused that my nipples were taunt without any manual help. I felt my open and empty pussy convulsing now as the orgasm spread to other parts of my sex. His arched penis running in and out of my butt was quickly stimulating the inner core. He was so hard, more so than I think he had ever been with me. I knew it was from the excitement of doing me in the bum and I loved the idea of what my body could do to him. I let him continue to fuck me and play with my clit, loving the sensations as my pussy continued to spasm. Feeling my pussy convulse on nothing reminded me of the toy and the dream. In the dream I had a cock in both holes and remembered how good it was. I quickly found the toy, still on my tummy somehow, and picked it up. I shoved it into his hands, not able to speak but he knew where I wanted it. I was so wet by then it went in easy even with his very erect dick in my butt. I thought I felt full before! The toy only added to the sensation and now my quivering pussy had something to grab onto. It was better than the dream, yes it was tight and I felt really full with both of them in me but it was also very erotic and highly stimulating.

He stopped playing with my clit to work the toy so I used my own hands to tease my nubbin while he worked himself and the toy in and out of both my holes. My vision blurred and my senses merged again when my pleasure peaked. I'm sure I was screaming and my mother could hear us but I didn't give a shit at the moment. I was at the pinnacle of my sexual power, doing something I never thought I'd really do and loving it.

In reality I don't think it lasted very long, the excitement would have been too much for Adam to continue but it didn't need to be a long time to get me off in the state I was in. The next thing I remembered was his hot cum splattering my tummy and breasts as his cock erupted over me. I didn't remember him pulling out or telling me he was going to cum. Suddenly I just felt the hot ropes hitting my quivering flesh over and over as I continued to cum myself.

When I was able to focus I looked up into his gorgeous face, his hand still tightly around his hard cock with white cum oozing out the hole. The expression on his face was of utter contentment and I knew the new experience was wonderful for him as well. I looked down at my body, still shaking and now covered with long lines of white semen from my sex to my breasts.

"That was amazing, Suzy! I can't even tell you."

"Same, I never knew how good it could be."

We just watched each other for a while, breathing hard and not moving. It was perfect.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers