My Mother's Entrapment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In between Stella's kisses, mom was moaning, groaning, Oooooh, Aaaaah, and whimpering, I could tell there was a little pain involved here, I wondered whether to make myself heard, it was then, as I was considering it, that the explosion came from my mom, followed by one from Stella. Their orgasm's overtaking them, mom screaming loudly, as Stella was too, into each others mouths, when the dust settled I realised I was jacking off quietly in the hallway, and shot my own load on to the wall. I just stood there and let them get over it, I went to the bathroom to clean myself up, then returned, they were just untangling themselves from each other, loving and kissing.

'Oh Stella' I heard mom say, 'that was just, just too good,' then she wept with the emotion of it.

I entered the room, stripped off and climbed in with them and just plain loved them both.

One time I came home after being out, and walked into the kitchen, Stella was sat at the table drinking a coffee.

'Where's mom' I asked.

'Upstairs'

'Why, what's she doing?'

'Still crying I think' came her reply, now I was confused.

'Let me explain,' she said, 'you remember when she dropped that glass this morning'?

'Yes' I replied.

'Well she dropped it on purpose so I would punish her' she told me.

'What'! I was amazed now.

'You see darling, there isn't a sub any where in the world that doesn't want to be punished in some way now and again' she was saying to me, 'by dropping the glass it was her way of letting me know she wanted it.'

'All subs, whether being a man or a woman needs his or her Dom to look after their needs, I am her Dom, as you are, after you had gone out I slapped her, ordered her upstairs and strip off, and be prepared to be punished for being naughty, wait for me and be stood in the middle of the room!' I told her.

'She literally ran straight up there' she said.

'Wow' I replied.

'Now' Stella said, 'when I got there I was as stern as I could be, got the soft rope out, tied her arms to her sides, forced her down on to the bed, and gave her a damn good spanking, both cheeks, and I mean a real walloping, but I had to stop though because my hand was hurting' she laughed.

'I told her not to leave the bed or she would get another dose' she said.

'Shall I go to see her?' I asked.

'No that's for me to do' she said. 'I'll give her another hour or so, just to reflect on her status, and further her submission.'

'Ok' I responded.

Later she went upstairs but told me not to disturb them; I never saw either of them until the following morning. They spent the rest of the evening and part of the night making love.

When they came down for breakfast, my mom rushed to me threw her arms around me kissed me, I just couldn't believe how happy and vital she was, I held her in my arms and kissed her back, Stella came in then for a sweet kiss, I swatted mom's ass playfully, she winced and said, 'please don't baby, Im so tender there' and giggled.

One of my favourite things we did, was me being tied by my wrists to the bed head and them having me with their mouths, kissing me mercilessly, sucking my cock, sucking my balls, pushing my feet over my head and rimming me! Then teasing me by stopping, waiting until I had "calmed" down a bit before starting again, it would nearly drive me insane. Wow! But then they would allow me to cum, and boy did me cum and cum, in one, or both of their mouths, at the same time.

After we had graduated, me in IT and science, I now run my own internet business from home, Stella graduated in Arts and English, has a managerial job in town, both are good jobs, so we contribute to our happy home, and now 10 years on from when this all started. Stella and I are married, we have 3 gorgeous children, Jack jnr after Granddad, a boy aged 5, twin girls Amy after my Nana, and Michelle after my mom, aged 4, and mom was matron of honour at our wedding, and is the happiest of Nana's. The children love her tremendously. Of course they are unaware of our living arrangements, and nor will they ever learn of it either, Mom's bedroom has an interconnecting door with ours now, although I know we'll have to be careful as they grow.

Then the bombshell, one day when Mom had gone to visit her mother which she often does, and during a conversation they were having.

Nana came right out and said, 'Michele, how long have you and Tommy been lovers'?

Mom was shocked to the core and couldn't do anything but admit it; she burst into tears at her admission.

'Its ok baby' Nana said, 'I guessed it a long time ago, but I could see your happiness every time I looked at you, so I am just so happy for you, that you had at last found some one to love you'.

Nana put her arms around her, 'listen to me' she said, 'I want to tell you some thing that will put your mind and your heart at ease, when we were young, me and your dad, he went away into the army, I was alone, and needed to be loved, I was so sad and so lonely but I couldn't go outside my marriage, my dad was there for me, he comforted me, and I told him what was wrong, he held me and told me how much he loved me, one thing led to another and we became lovers, me and my dad! Your own granddad!'

'It was magical, I never felt guilty, and never felt as if I had betrayed your dad, I am still, to this day ok with it, when your dad returned after 2 years, I went back to being the person you see before you today.'

When mom told me and Stella that night what had happened we were stunned to say the least, we talked long and hard about it, but we were sure that all would be fine.

Nana called me 2 days later and asked me over to see her, I knew what was coming but couldn't refuse, mainly because I loved and respected her totally.

The first thing she did was hug me tightly, told me she loved me, and that she was so happy for my mom, that although it was legally wrong, she was elated I had turned out the way I had, and that she knew I would always take care of my mom.

I promised with all my heart that I would, and it was never mentioned again by anyone of us. Granddad never knew or suspected at all.

The down side now is, Nana, sadly passed away 2 years ago, followed by my granddad last year, they knew how much they were loved because we often told them, and were a half of one compete family.

They had loved me from the moment I was born, and loved me and mom as most other parents never could, and they left her a lot of money in their estate, even though we are financially well off in our own right now, but our children's future's are secure.

I hope you have enjoyed my story.

12