My Mother's Ex-Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed to have no problem determining just where he wanted to place his dick. Like I said, it had been ages since I'd experimented with crotch-less pantyhose. Reggie moaned as he snaked his cock deep inside of me.

It's always the other person who's important during a sexual encounter. You're only as good as your lover. Reggie told me that I bring out the best in him, which was kind of funny as I had "the best of him" probing deep inside my loins mining for wet lubricated gold--showing me all the mobile advantages that a piston engine has over other forms of energy.

"I still wish I had met you years ago," he murmured.

Reggie's thrusts were starting to speed up naturally as his body was determined to expend every ounce of energy that he produced. As his pulsing penis hardened even more and straightened and lengthened in an attempt to fulfill himself by filling me, he murmured. "I'd have loved to have the chance to fill you up with a baby myself--"

"You got Momma," I reminded him.

"But I never got to see--" Suddenly he gasped aloud and made a noise like a sheet of steel being bent.

That was all before he lost his breath and began to grunt and groan with a shuddering climax. He sweated and trembled over me and the next thing I knew, he went wet and warm and flowing inside of me.

"Still I'd loved to give you a baby, too."

"Aww, Reggie, that's so sweet," I whispered. "I'd 've loved to have tried with you too."

I didn't want to tell him that now all we had was what might've been. I'd never told him that I'd had my tubes tied after my last baby was born. But Reggie was enjoying the moment—enjoying his fantasy and I let him.

"We'd have some sweet little nappy haired, maple cream skinned honey just lapping away at your breast, sweet cheeks," he murmured.

He'd seen me nurse Leon at my breast, and he dropped his lips to tug gently at my nipple. I think my breast rewarded him with a few drops of mother's milk.

Of course, by the time we were finished, my fishnets were dripping and partially soaked with dribbling sperm trails that stayed with me even as I left that day. I probably should have taken the pantyhose off, but quite frankly, I felt really slutty. Reggie walked me back to my car and gave me a long--long kiss in the parking lot.

"I gotta go, Reg," I whispered. "I'm dripping semen everywhere."

"That's what I love most about you," he said. "You take certain invitations so literally."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He smiled. "Cum as you are."

I made a face at him, kissed him one more time, and left.

12