My Mother's Madness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, she didn't pout as I kissed her cheek and headed out of the room. Perhaps it was her day-long indulgence with Liam, or her own hunger, but her craving for attention was mitigated by other distractions for the moment. She smiled sweetly and started grilling Liam on what he wanted for dinner.

I left them quietly debating take-out options and headed for my room. Not long after, the door to the bathroom I shared with Liam closed and the shower started. He stayed in there for a long time while I tried, with little success, to complete my homework. I was still distracted by the scene I had witnessed and my own arousal. I kept imagining what would have happened if I had joined them on the bed. As I was attempting to work through my calculus problems, I discovered my left hand had snaked under my skirt and that I was stroking my pussy lightly. My lips were wet and swollen.

For a moment, I even considered sneaking in on Liam in his long shower. But, I quickly nipped that in the bud. Let the poor boy have his peace, I chided myself. Besides, what would I do once I joined him? While I had fooled around with boys, I was by no means experienced in seducing them.

Besides, it wasn't as if the mere sight of Liam caused me to burn with unbridled lust. We were true siblings—old compatriots surviving our parents' eccentricities. But, after the tub and the scene on the bed, our relationship was evolving. He was no longer just my shy, "little" brother, but also a firm body, gentle fingers, a fine erect cock. With our inhibitions weakening, I saw him also as a partner in discovering our growing desires.

Little did I know how far Mother's infectious carnality would take us.

12