My Mothers, Old Maid, Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

After lunch she said that one of her friend had a cottage on Lake Como, and that we could go over and go swimming. (Lake Como is a small lake in southern Wisconsin USA and has just a few cottages. Almost a private lake) I said we had no suits and I did not think we could go nude. She said her friends would have extra suits we could wear if we really wanted to wear anything.

When we got there we found that her friends left a note saying they had gone to town for something and we had the place to our selves for a short time. Elna took a key out of her purse and opened the door. I looked at her and asked how come she had a key. She then told me that she owned one quarter of this spacious cottage with three other gals.

Next chapter: Fun at the lake w/ friends.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12