My Mothers, Old Maid, Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
More of the ongoing story.
3k words
4.46
60.4k
12
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/17/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

As I ended the last chapter: When we got there we found that her friends left a note saying they had gone to town for something and we had the place to our selves for a short time. Elna took a key out of her purse and opened the door. I looked at her and asked how come she had a key. She then told me that she owned one quarter of this spacious cottage with three other gals. When I mean spacious I mena "LARGE" It used to be owned by a family out of Chicago that owned a factory or something. These four gals purchased it. (For tax reason back them gals could have a second "home" without having to property taxes then their husbands, and her being single it was property tax free for her) It had a large room facing the lake and a normal sized kitchen that faced towards the driveway so to see cars entering. Two large baths with walk in shower and two person tub in each and five bedrooms upstairs that could sleep over twelve people depending on your "arrangements") There was large wrap around covered porch that had lounge type chairs that two could sit / lay / snuggle in, again depending how the seating arrangement.

She told me they were gals and their male friends here th is weekend (might be boyfriend or husbands) from work and that they enjoyed the privacy of the lake and the cabin for they were allNUDIST and wanted to lie out and get totally tan and enjoy the freedom of NO CLOTHES..

She then went on to say that that is why she liked to walk around her apartment NUDE and now at my parent's place, nude when we were alone. I just could not believe that I was going to see her and her FRIENDS naked for the rest of the day.

About that time we heard a car drive in the long drive and parking out front of the cabin. She looked out the shaded window and said that they were back from town.

We went out to see if they needed any helping carrying in what they had purchased. Her friends had many bag of food and drinks and welcomed the help. Elna then told me that she had had this planned for a week and we were going to stay over night to get better acquainted.

When we all got back into the cabin (two gals, one guy and us two) Elna took me into the bedroom and told me to strip off my clothes and enjoy myself. She took off her clothes and folded them and placed them on the bed. I followed suit and as I was standing there naked she reached out and playfully swung my semi hard cock and said, "I thing you are going to be a hit with the gals. I bet you walk around all afternoon with this pointed straight out and dripping."

Remember that you can only screw me as this is not a "swingers" group as it my look like with twinkle in her eye and a smile only a devil would have on it's face... We respect each other mate's partners and we may play around but no screwing, this I thought was different then her smile just told me... She also said not to get jealous if she 'plays" around, but I am the only one for her in the end of the day. I said I would keep and open mind and see what the day brings.

As we walked out of the bedroom the other had stripped and the gals looked at my cock swinging and both cheered. Elna took me by the hand to introduce me to the group.

There was:

Betty, a slightly plump gal with massive breast and large, dark brown nipples. She was maybe 36 years old and had red hair and a full bush of crotch hair. She was married BUT her husband was in Sweden for a couple of week because of faily health problems so she brought a "friend" along this weekend.

Sally, a short gal with small but ample breast. She must have been 25 years old, had blond hair and she was totally shaved showing her rather large, succulent pussy lips. She was the daughter of one of the four gals that owned the place with the others.

Betty's "friend"Joe was about 5' 6" tall with a good build. He was though no way as large in the penis area as me and that is why the gals were enjoying the sight of my swinging 9"cock.

Sally walked over to me and Elna. She kissed me and in the process rubbed her hand on my cock and said to Elna, "I can she why you like him."

Elna just smiled and pleasantly placed her hand on my shoulder and said to be good boy and maybe Sally will "play" with him later.

I looked at her and said, "I thought you saidNO to that." She replied, "NO screwing, but foundling and kissing is allowed."

I thought, might be OK after all.

Betty walked over to Joe and kissed him while taking his cock in her hand and pumping it. She said that we should go out and enjoy the sun and fresh air as it was to rain later in the day.

I took Elnas hand and we walked out the back door to a lawn that was totally enclosed by bushes and trees on each side all the way to the lakes edge. The only opening was to the lake and from what I could see no cabin across the lake to see us from. There was a dock and a boat tied to it at the lakes edge.

We laid down on a big blanket that I had grabbed as I went out the door. Sally went over to a lawn chair and turned it to be looking at us two. Betty and Joe walked a littler further to the lake and sat down on another blanket.

We were sitting there talking about all that had happened as Elna got up and said let's go take a dip and cool off. I got up and as we walked by the other s they joined us. Sally patted by rear end and told Elna that she was going to stay at the cabin all week for a short vacation and would we join her.

Elna said she had to be to work on Tuesday, as Monday was a bank holiday, so we could stay till late Monday afternoon. She also asked where Sally's husband was. Sally said he was in England for work and not to be back for three more weeks. (I was wondering where this would lead because of what had been said before)

As we got to the waters edge, Betty pushed Joe under and we all started to play around. Joe reached out and grabbed Elna and pulled her close to him and kissed her. She hugged him back and returned the kiss. He reached out and cupped one of her breasts and pulled her even closer to himself. Elna turned to him and kissed him and was playing with his cock, as it was above the water line for all to see. They stay there in the shallow water playing with each other as Betty came over to me and put her arm around me and pulled me to her. She kissed me while pressing those massive breasts into my chest. I kissed her back and cupped a breast. She pushed her crotch into my cock and cupped my ass. My cock was rock hard and slid up the front of her stomach to be squeezed between us. She took a hand and cupped my balls and broke the kiss to say she wanted to suck my huge cock later.

I just told her that I would also like to suck on her nipples and fondle those massive jugs till she exploded with pleasure. She said that those massive breasts were very seldom containing in her 42" DD bra's and I could play with them any time even when were back from the lake. I asked where she lived and she told me her address and said to come over soon.

I wondered were she got bra's that large and asked her. She told me she had to special order them from a company in England (remember this is the early 1960's and only sold "old" ladies bra's that size in the states back then) and she even had one with the nipple area cut out to "tease" men.

As I got back to Elna she grabbed me and asked what Betty had wanted. I told her what Betty had said and she smiled and said, Betty has had one that long before but never as big around as yours cock. (6 7/8" circumference as they measured it later in the day with a cloth sewing tape measure)

I put my arm around Elna and lower my hand to cup her ass under the water. She took her hand and grabbed my cock and led me to the towel. She pushed me down and squatted on top of me with my cock sliding between her legs. It slid up between us squeezed between our stomachs. She raised up and got it at the entrance to her love tunnel and pushed down firmly till I was buried deep in her. She looked at me and smiled saying remember that this is for you later as you are all mine later.

I looked at her and smiling said, YOU BET!

I tried to raise my hips to move my cock inside her but she just pressed down harder onto my pelvis holding my cock buried deep in her as her muscles work their magic on me. I was so worked up from seeing Betty's massive breasts and Sally's shaved pussy that I exploded deep within her and she smiled back and that is when I notice her nipples were so hard and pointed. I raise up and started to suck on each on and she just stayed impaled on my cock as I suck and massaged her nipples and breast. All of a sudden she tightened up on my cock and I could feel her juices flowing down her tunnel and onto my cock. The flow leaked out and got all over the blanket. We just rolled over on our side and stayed that way for a long time.

The other three came up to us and just sat down around us and we all talked about different things till someone said it was time to start the fire for the steaks and sweet corn.

We all got up and went into the house to freshen up with a joint shower, but only three could fit at a time so you think about who went with who for a while.

After the shower I went out to start the grill with Joe and the gals fixed the steaks and wrapped the corn in foil to be cooked. We all sat around on the porch having a beer waiting for the grill to warm up.

That is when the next cabin down couple walked through the yards from the lake to visit. (Remember there are only four or five cabins on this small lake) They were also nude as they walked up the lawn.

Come to find out that because the gals had all talked together, this couple had converted to NUDISTS also and we are just coming over to tell them. We invited them to stay for dinner and they gladly accepted. We all sat there talking and were amazed at the story she told of how she had convinced her husband to start being a NUDIST. Sally then spoke up and said, "Now we only have the Nelson's across the lake to convert and all five cabins will be NUDIST. (More about this couple in the next chapter)

After dinner they excused themselves and went back to their cabin before the rain started in.

As they were leaving Betty slid over next to me on the sofa and placed her hand on my leg. Elna was on one side of me and Betty on the other. Betty slid her hand up my leg and got to the base of my penis. It was more then semi hard and growing fast. Elna looked at me and smiled and kissed me and slid away from me just a little to give Betty some more room.

Sally and Joe got up and sat in front of us on the floor with there back to Betty and me. Sally placed her arms behind herself and leaned back to push her small breast out. Joe looked over at her and placed his hand in-between her legs. Sally took his hand and pulled it into her crotch tightly. All the time this was going on Betty had gotten on he knees on the floor and pushed my legs apart. She took hold of my cock and licked the head of it for several minutes as Elna just took my head and pulled it over into her arm / shoulder. She nuzzled my face and kissed me deeply. I looked at her and she told me to enjoy the next few minutes. I played with the nipples as my cock was being suck.

Betty started to suck on just the head of my cock and then licked it from the top to the bottom. She swirled her tongue around it and kissed my balls. I reached up and took hold of Elna's left breast and cupped it ever so gently and flicked her nipple. My other hand went to her pussy and found it so wet that my finger slid in with out any resistance.

Betty then started to take my whole cock into her mouth and working it in and out like a piston on a steam engine. She sucked and licked till I could feel the tightness in my balls and felt I was going to explode in her mouth. Elna put her hand around the base of my cock and squeezed tightly as Betty stopped the piston motion for a minute. Elna then let go and the piston started again. It did not take long for me to shot loads of cum down Betty's throat and out the corners of her mouth it flowed.

She looked up at me and with a flick of her tongue licked the last drops off my cock. Elna looked at the two of us and smiled a devilish smile.

All the time I was getting this fanatics blow job Joe was playing with Sally's pussy and sucking on her small nipples. When Betty was done with me she went directly to Joe's hard cock and sitting down with her ass to him, slid his cock into to soaking wet pussy. Sally just started playing with Betty's massive tit's and nipples. Sally must have liked doing that as she looked in seventh heaven and her fingers were working her pussy feverishly.

Elna then started to stroke my cock as it had gone semi and Sally noticed. She got up and came over and sat on the other side of me. She leaned over and kissed me while reaching over and tweaked Elna nipples. I looked at them and smiled. Elna then swung her leg over me and straddling my now ridged cock. Sally held my cock in position as Elna slid down onto it. Sally kept playing with Elnas nipples and breasts. Elna just slid up and down my cock and then I felt Sally's hand on my balls. She fondled them and when Elna was up she'd stroked my cock base with her finger. I could not take it any longer and exploded a load of cum into Elna that caused her to tighten her love tunnel around my cock and she climaxed at the same time.

Sally sat there for a minute and then said, "It's my turn on the lovely cock." Elna slid off and held it so Sally could impale herself on it. She slid about half way down it and let out this cry. She rose up and then lowered herself down all the way till my balls were rubbing her ass. Elna just played with Sally's nipples and kissed her as we worked together till she let out a scream, which caused Betty and Joe to look over at us three.

Betty looked at Sally and asked how she had gotten my large cock in her small pussy. Sally looked back and smiled all the while her juices flowed all over the couch. (Good thing we had placed a towel for me to sit on)

Betty and Joe excused them selves and headed for the bedroom to continue there screwing on a softer playmate.

After a while we three got up and headed for the other bedroom, on Elna suggestion. As we went past the bathroom Sally stepped in to use it. I then asked Elna about what she had said before about not screwing other partners so this is allowed. She looked at me and said, "Sally does not have a partner and both of you needed the extra pleasure from the "hard" day of gawking at the naked bodies." I shrugged my shoulders and agreed.

Sally came out of the bathroom and joined us in bed with me sandwiched between the ladies. Me on my side with my soft cock against Elans soft ass, Sally pushing her small breasts into my back.

The next thing I knew Betty as calling for us to come have coffee and a muffins before they left for home.

Next chapter: The three of us alone at the cabin.

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers