My Mother's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,134 Followers

"Damn, Mom." I said, as I made my way to the chair in front of her dresser. "I've never seen you drink that much."

"I have plenty of reason to drink." She said quietly, "Got another reason just a little while ago."

"Dad didn't call did he?" I asked, pulling the chair out.

"No, and come sit here." Mom patted the bed.

"Um, okay." I said and putting my head down so I wouldn't gawk at her tits made my way over.

I started to sit at the foot of the bed, when she pointed to the headboard.

"No, get on the bed, like you were laying on it."

"What?"

Mom patted the middle of the bed.

"Just sit right here."

She had that tone she always used when she wanted me to listen to her and with a confused shrug, I climbed onto the bed and sat in the middle, facing her.

"Take your shirt off Nick."

"I...take my shirt off?" I shook my head, "Mom, what the hell are you..."

"First off, take your damn shirt off, second call me Kara."

"Why?" I asked nervously, something was wrong here.

"Just take your damn shirt off," she snapped, "Not like I haven't seen you without one before."

I quickly obeyed, removing my shirt and tossing it onto the foot of the bed. Mom nodded and reaching out ran her long red nails across my shoulder and down my chest.

"You are looking good, Nick. All that time at the gyms paying off for you."

"Uh, thanks Mom."

"Kara."

"Kara." I repeated.

She sighed and continued trailing her hand up and down my chest. It was no longer her nails, but her fingers. When she dropped down and caressed my stomach, I jerked away.

"Shy, are we?" she asked. "You have nothing to be shy about honey; you're a good looking young man." She gave me a strange smile. "I've always thought that, but tonight you look better than ever."

"M...Kara, what's wrong? You....drunk?"

She laughed, "Yup, think so, otherwise I wouldn't be able to go through with this."

"With what?" I asked.

I asked with my head down, as she'd slid closer to me and the robe had hiked up higher around her hips to the point that if she opened her legs I'd be able to see her...

"Why aren't you looking at me Nick?"

"You...you need to fix your robe." I told her.

She definitely had to fix that robe, she'd stretched her leg out and before I forced my eyes in the other direction, they had traced her long leg from her toes to her thigh. With a feeling of alarm, I felt my cock stirring.

"Why?"

"Because uh...."

"Because my tits are hanging out?" she asked.

"Mom, I think that..."

"It's Kara and look at me...now."

I lifted my head, forcing my eyes not to stray down to her barely concealed tits.

"Why should it bother you Nick?" she asked, giving me a nasty smile, "It's not like you haven't seen them before."

"What...what are you...."

"And you've seen more than my tits haven't you?" she pointed between her legs, "You've seen my pussy, my ass, you've seen it all."

I felt my heart begin to pound and my stomach sink. Somehow she must have found out that I had seen the videos. My suspicions were confirmed when she continued,

"See, I was going through your father's e-mails and even though you delete a sent e-mail it stays in the trash for a few days. There's also a search contact history." She wagged her finger at me. "You've got quite the collection of videos don't you Nick?"

"I...Oh, God Mom, I'm sorry." I told her, feeling even worse than I'd ever thought I would. This wasn't just about me being humiliated, but like she needed this after what Dad did.

"Are you?" she smirked, "Well sorry you got caught, but I doubt you're sorry you looked."

"M....Kara, I'm...I don't know what to say."

"You can start by answer my question. Are you sorry you watched me?"

I looked away and shook my head. How the hell could I answer that? Obviously I'd wanted to look or I wouldn't have kept looking for them, but to admit it?

"You're not are you?" Before I could answer she sighed, "No, you enjoyed them didn't you Nick? You sat there and stroked your cock watching your mother fuck your father didn't you?"

My answer was to try to put my head down, but Mom caught my chin in my hand and lifted my face to hers.

"That's what you did isn't it? Jerk off to me? Jerk off to your mother sucking cock and being a nasty slut."

Looking into her glassy eyes, I whispered, "Yes."

"Ohhh, you bad boy!" She laughed, "Watching your Mom! Now is that nice?"

"No, it's....sick," I hung my head.

"Well yeah," she shrugged, "I think it's a little sick that you were jerking off to your mother, but hey look at the shit he pulled." She sighed, "Guess you got some of the perv gene."

"I...I'm not like him, I wouldn't cheat on anyone." I shook my head.

'No? You wouldn't fuck another man's wife?"

"N...no." I said swallowing nervously.

"We'll see about that." She gave me a smile and reaching out, gently caressed my cheek.

"I'm not mad Nick. I was upset at first. I'm your mother and that's how you should see me, not as some porn star."

"I...do see you that way." I said softly, "I know that's hard to believe, but I just...you're the hottest woman I've ever seen!" I blurted out. "I...I like to watch older women and..." I trailed off, realizing I was making this worse.

"That's okay." She smiled and her hand dropped back down to my chest and started rubbing it. As she did she slid even closer to me, and I became painfully aware of her tits grazing my chest through the material of the robe.

"Its...its okay?" I stuttered.

"Yes, because after a little while and a couple more drinks, I decided I was flattered, that a good looking young guy like you thinks I'm hot."

She gave me a little smile and leaning forward kissed me. The kiss was a quick peck, but directly on my lips. As I sat there stunned, she went on.

"But better than that," she sighed in my ear and again I felt my cock stiffening. "It gave me an idea, a really fun idea."

"What's that?" I breathed as I felt her lips caress my ear. Before she leaned back and looked at me.

"Your father fucked around on me Nick, and made me look like a fool. I want to pay him back. I want to do something to piss him off and hurt him the way he did me."

"I...I can see that." I told her.

What I could also see was that her erect nipples were poking into the robe and she was breathing heavier. That caused her huge tits to heave and I was having a hard time not staring at them.

"You must be hurt by him too." She said softly, as she put her hand on my thigh. "After what he said to you."

"Yeah, I...I'm pretty mad at him." I struggled to keep my voice steady while her hand started rubbing my thigh.

My cock was now hard and I hoped to hell she wasn't going to look into my lap.

"So, wouldn't you want to get even with him?"

"I guess."

"Good, because we're going to do that Nick, I'm going to pay your father back for hurting me and you're going to help, and we're going to have fun doing it."

"What are we going to do?"

"You're going to fuck me Nick." She said simply.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"That's right baby." Mom nodded, "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you, just like you've dreamed of."

"Mom that's....sick!" I told her.

"And jerking off to me isn't?" she asked. "Just think Nick, you can have the real thing!"

"Mom..."

"Kara...." she stopped and laughed, "No, screw it, you can call me Mom when you fuck me, make it even better!"

"I..."

"Knock it off Nick." She said, leaning forward and whispering in my ear. "You've been dreaming of me for months. You made your token effort now give it up; you know you want me to suck your cock."

"Oh, my God." I said softly.

"That's right, you want your hot mom to suck your nice hard cock and fuck the shit out of you don't you?"

"Please....please don't." I stammered. "It's..."

"You don't have to say please baby," she purred in my ear, then sent a shudder through me by licking my neck. "I'll give you what you want."

"We...."

Mom sat back and giving me a sly smile said, "Okay, I'll give you a chance to get out of this."

"You will?" I asked, a wave of mixed emotions going through me. As wrong as it was, I'd be lying if I said turning her down would be something I would have a hard time living with.

"Yup," she nodded. "I'm going to see if you want to or not and if you don't, we won't."

"Want to? I...oh!"

I gasped when her hand dropped into my lap and grabbed my hard cock. The gasp turned to moan, when she started stroking it through my shorts.

"Oh, baby, you soooo want your nasty mom don't you?"

"I..." I moaned again as she gave my cock a squeeze.

"No more talking baby," Mom said softly and grabbing the back of my head, pulled me into a kiss.

I whimpered in my throat as her full soft lips pressed against mine. Her hand was still working my cock and I could feel it dripping against my thigh. I resisted briefly, then a collage of images from all the videos I'd seen came flying into my mind. Mom was going to give me everything I'd seen. Besides my father deserved this and...oh, what the hell, after all, it wasn't right to argue with your mother.

I started working my lips against hers and she purred delightedly in her throat. Our lips slid softly against each other and beginning to relax, I brought my arms up and encircled her waist.

"Hmm-mmm" Mom moaned her approval against my lips.

She opened her mouth and her soft wet tongue flicked across mine. My heart pounding with excitement, I parted my lips and moaned as her tongue entered my mouth. Her hand tightened in my hair and her tongue began playing across mine. I started running my hands across her back and could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. Speaking of hard, my cock felt as if it were going to pop in my pants. She was slowly stroking it through the shorts and I started rocking my hips into her hand.

"Ohhh," Mom cooed, pulling her mouth from mine, "Somebody's getting anxious." She gave me that nasty smile, "You want your mom to get you off baby?"

"I..... yes!" I exclaimed as she squeezed my cock.

"Don't worry, Nick, your nasty mom is going to make sure you get off nice and hard," she giggled, "and as many times as you can. But first, I want some fun too."

Leaning back, Mom grabbed the tie of her robe and pulled it open.

"Oh, goddamn." I whispered at the sight of her huge tits.

Her nipples were large, rose colored and looked as hard as my cock felt.

"Go ahead, Nick," she said softly, "They're all yours"

Even as I reached for them, I noticed she had slurred the s in yours. Mom was upset and drunk out of her mind. Part of me felt I was taking advantage of her, but she seemed in control enough to seduce me. As my hands closed around her firm round tits, I rolled my eyes at myself; as the expression went, you can't rape the willing. I let out a sigh as I held her heavy tits in my hands. Mom grabbed my hand and taking my thumb placed it on her swollen nipple.

"Rub them baby, make me...oh, that's nice." Mom purred as I began rubbing both her nipples with my thumbs.

The sound of her pleasure caused my cock to twitch and she whispered, "Oh, you're not small down there are you baby?"

I started to reply, but it was cut off when she reached up, grabbed my hair and all but yanked my face down to her tits.

"Suck those nipples! Just like you thought about!"

I opened my mouth and eagerly took her nipple into it. Mom sighed and began pushing her tit into my face as my tongue caressed her swollen nub.

"That's it honey," she moaned, "Oh, look at you sucking my tits, they used to be your fathers tits, but not anymore."

That disturbed me a little, but not enough to stop sucking her amazing tits. I switched to her other nipple and she sighed in appreciation as my tongue swirled around that one. I was rolling the other nipple between my fingers and she was breathing heavily in my ear. Her hand was barely moving on my cock, and although it was teasing me, I was enjoying pleasing her. Mom grabbed the hand that was holding her tit up and shoved it directly between her legs. I groaned around her nipple as my fingers slid across her unbelievably wet pussy.

"Inside," she said, loudly, "Put your fingers in that pussy!"

I slipped two fingers inside her and couldn't believe how hot she was. I felt her pussy contract around my fingers and squeezing my wrist she started pumping my hand back and forth.

"Fuck that pussy with your fingers!" she cried out, "That's it baby! Finger fuck your nasty mother! Give her what she needs!"

I put my thumb on her clit and she cried out in my ear, "Oh, yes! Oh, you're a good boy aren't you?"

I felt a sense of the surreal come over me as I sucked on my mother's tit while working her pussy with my hand. This was better than any dream I'd had and we were just beginning! I pressed harder on her clit and was rewarded with a sexy moan in my ear and her hips thrusting into my fingers.

"Look at you," she moaned, "You're going to make me cum aren't you baby?"

"Oh, yeah," I whispered around her nipple, "I want to hear you com for me."

"I like that!" She cried out, "About time I had a man that could make me feel good!"

Rather than disturb me, that shot at dad made me start pumping my fingers faster and sucking her nipple even harder. Mom's hand left my hair and was squeezing my shoulder. Her hips were rocking hard into my fingers and she was releasing high pitched yelps in my ear.

"Right there Nick, oh right there honey, make you mother....Oh yes!"

I flinched as she screamed next to my ear and her finger nails dug into my shoulder. My discomfort was quickly forgotten as I felt her hot pussy squeeze around my fingers and she started bucking her hips wildly and moaning in my ear.

"Yes!" she cried out, oh yes!"

I kept my fingers and tongue moving as she gyrated on the bed and her pussy gushed around my fingers. Mom let out a ragged sigh in my ear and slumped against me.

"Oh, that was good." She said softly.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said lamely.

"Aww, aren't you polite!" Mom cooed and I felt myself blushing, what an idiot!

Mom leaned back and moaned as I slid my fingers from inside her.

"It's your turn baby." She licked her lips, "I'm going to give you what you've been stroking to."

Standing, she pointed at me, "Lie on your back and take those shorts off."

She turned away and, no longer even pretending I was going to resist, I laid back, and lifting my hips, slipped my shorts and underwear off. My cock sprang free and from the end of the bed, Mom said,

"Oh, look at that! That all for me? You nice and hard for your mother?"

"Yes." I breathed and watched as she slipped the robe from her shoulders and let it fall.

Mom gave me a sexy smile and putting her arms over her head, did a slow turn and bending over, shook her well rounded ass at me. I could see her glistening pussy winking out at me and my throbbing cock twitched again. Mom turned back to face me and as I watched, my cock dripping, crawled up the bed and between my legs. She lay on her stomach, propped up on her elbows, just as she had in the video and I groaned when she grabbed my aching cock.

"Look at this beautiful cock," she gave the tip a playful kiss that made my cock jump. "You're bigger than your father." She smiled and gave me a squeeze, "Harder too!"

She took the tip into her mouth and I gasped as she sucked hard on it. She lifted her head and making a show of licking her lips with her now sticky tongue, whispered, "And sweeter."

I jumped and moaned like an idiot when, lowering her head, she stuck the tip of her tongue directly into the slit of my dick and pulled it back, taking a line of pre cum with it. As I lay there, eyes wide, she made a show of slurping the line back up and when she reached the swollen purple head of my cock, took it into her mouth. Mom moaned softly and continued to lower her head, taking more of my cock into her warm wet mouth.

"Oh, that feels good." I breathed as she began to bob her head slowly.

When she reached the tip she released my cock and smiling asked, "Just feels good? It doesn't look good?"

"Oh yeah."

"Better than a video?"

"Hell yeah," I moaned as she quickly took it back into her mouth and sucked on it.

Releasing it again, she said, "Tell me what you want."

"I...I want you too," I said the next part in a rush, "Please suck my cock!"

"Mom." She gave me a wink.

"M....mom please suck my cock!"

There was a lot wrong with those words, but nothing wrong with how good it felt when she took my cock back into her mouth. Mom opened her mouth wider and again I cried out like the inexperienced kid I was when she took me all the way down until her lips were at the base of my shaft. I lay there panting, as she held me there and shook her head back and forth. No girl had ever taken me all the way and it felt incredible. Mom found a way to make it even better when I felt her tongue slide out and lick my balls.

She looked me in the eye and as she had done in the video, gave me a wink before starting to rapidly bob her head. I moaned and I could feel my hips rocking as she repeatedly took me all the way down then back up to the tip. I could feel my legs shaking and fought to try to hold back. Mom pulled her mouth from my cock and said, "Don't worry baby, I'll give you a show." She gave me a strange smile and added, "A real good show."

Sticking her tongue out, Mom began slapping my cock against it. Even that motion had my hips moving, and closing her mouth, she began rubbing my dripping prick across her face. I groaned as I watched her cheeks begin to glisten from my sticky fluid and seeing her tits, pressed into the bed, reached down and underneath them to start rubbing her nipples.

"Hmmm, that's nice." She murmured, before licking my cock up and down.

I watched transfixed as she ran her pink tongue down one side of my shaft then the other. My sizable dick looked damn good against her face, and there was a look of pure lust in her eyes. Dipping her head, she began bathing my balls with her tongue and as I moaned, I saw her ass was rocking back and forth as her hips worked into the bed. Blowing me was getting her hot! Mom slid her tongue back up the length of my shaft and with a smile said,

"Time for your treat baby, I'll take my time next time."

"N...next time?" I stammered.

'Yes, next time, you think I'm going to leave this nice big cock all alone," she smiled and straight into my eyes added, "Honey, you won't be spending a night in any bed, but this one from now on"

Any reply I had was cut off when she took me all the way down to my balls again. This time she didn't pause, but started sucking me hard and fast. Grabbing my hand, she pulled it from her tit and placing it on her head. She stopped moving her mouth and moaned "Hmmm-mmm"

All hesitations were gone and I started thrusting my hips, driving my cock into my mother's mouth. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned around my hard flesh as I fucked her mouth. My legs were trembling violently and I was whimpering with each thrust. Mom placed her hand on my thigh and taking her meaning I stopped thrusting. As soon as I did, she started sucking me faster than before and sliding her hand up, between my legs, gave my balls a squeeze.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled as my cock exploded deep into her mouth.

Mom made a gurgling sound and shoved her mouth down hard over my spurting cock. I groaned and began thrusting my hips. My cock kept squirting into her mouth and Mom was eagerly sucking like she couldn't get enough. I let out a long moan and stopped moving my hips. Mom continued to gently suck my cock and my hips twitched as she reached the sensitive tip. She carefully removed my cock from her mouth, paused them parted her lips and let my cum ooze out of her mouth.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,134 Followers