My Mum My Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
She has breakfast.
1.1k words
4.24
200.6k
47
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, after the life changing events from yesterday, I went out with my friends. Bar to bar, and, once again, still a lonely boy. When I got home it was late. I went to bed, and, yes, I jerked off to the day’s events. My God, but my Mum looked so good covered in my sperm. I wish I could have taken a picture, though I’m sure I’ll always remember the way she looked. Fully clothed and facialed is one of my favourite things to masturbate to on the porn sites. And it was my Mum! With my cum on her face!

So along comes Saturday morning (which I slept through). Up at just past noon, and I make my way down to the kitchen. My Mum always has breakfast ready for me at lunchtime on Saturday’s and Sunday’s! I think she likes the weekend sit-downs at the table because we get to talk. I was just a bit nervous about today’s conversation, and I’m sure it was the alcohol still in my blood that gave me the courage to even sit down with her at the kitchen table.

After the usual “’morning” and the likes, she poured me a cup of coffee. She was very quiet…almost cold. She opened the fridge, grabbed three eggs, and looked at me. She looked incredibly worried. She squinted at me.

“It’s okay, Mum,” I said, slurping my coffee. “You wanna talk about it?” Thank God for residual alcohol!

“I do, Daniel,” as she cracked open the eggs. “ I’m not ashamed, and I’m worried that you’re ashamed.”

Though it wasn’t a question, I answered. I told her that I wasn’t ashamed of her, or of me. I even blurted out that I enjoyed it.

”It was your father. He made be believe that it was a good thing. For the skin. Wrinkles and aging. He even said it was good for other things.”

“Such as?” I asked, as she stirred the eggs in the pan, and grated cheese on top.

“Internal…such as making a person healthier.”

If it wasn’t for the lingering state of me being semi- being drunk, I would never had the nerve to ask what I did…

“Hey Mum?”

“Yes, Daniel?”

“Howcome yesterday I couldn’t put it in your mouth?”

The scrambled eggs were almost ready. I sat patiently as she pulled out a plate and scooped them out from the pan. She salted the plate then brought it to me, and sat down at the table.

“Your father was a good man, for the most part. He raised a good kid.” She seemed to be struggling for words, biting her lip. “But in bed he could be an asshole.”

“Tell me, Mum.”

“He used to put his penis in my mouth, but he liked to go too far. He would force his whole thing inside my mouth, choking me. He would sometimes use my mouth as if it was a vagina.”

I was listening and eating at the same time. My Mum makes the best scrambled eggs.

“Countless times we’d have dinner, then he would do ‘that’, and it would make me sick.”

“Yuck,” said I with my mouth full.

“Daniel?”

“Yes, Mum?” I swallowed the last of my eggs.

“He would make me vomit. I can’t do ‘deepthroat’ like they do on those sites or in the movies. Even if I vomited on his penis he would still continue. Your father liked it dirty. I could be puking up all my dinner on him and he wouldn’t stop sliding it in and out of my throat.”

“Wow, Mum,” was all I could say. I remembered Dad to be so very prudish, always wore a tie, hardly ever laughed.

“So Daniel?”

“Yes Mum?”

“Though I wanted you in my mouth yesterday, I couldn’t do it. Just the thought makes me gag now. That you can blame on your father. I think I’d vomit even if you were gentle with me.”

“It’s okay!” said I, “I had fun!”

We laughed a bit, though I’m sure most of it was contrived.

“Daniel?” She asked.

“Yeah, Mum?” I answered.

“Have you masturbated today?”

I picked up my plate, opened the dishwasher, and stuck it in. I sat back down at the table.

“No, Mum…just last night.”

My mother got up, opened the fridge door, and took out three eggs.

“Son?” She broke the eggs in the pan, and started stirring.

“Yeah, Mum?”

“Got any left?”

I was slightly confused.

“Any what, Mum?”

“ I can turn down the burner, let you build it up.”

“Please do.” I said, without a clue. A puzzled look was on my face.

“Son?” she said. Her face was so pretty, but not as pretty as it had been yesterday.

“I need you.” She put her arm on the table and put her head in it. I was talking to hair!

“For what, Mum?” I put my hand on her head and rubbed it.

“I need internal. I need you to be in me.”

“Okay!” said I, always willing to do anything for my Mum.

“But Daniel…?”

“Yes, Mum?”

“No ‘direct deposit’, at least not now. I don’t want you to ejaculate in my mouth. But I still need you.”

“Ok.” Said I.

“Can you cum for me?” WOW! Nothing like that question!

“Sure!”

My mother slid her chair back, and went and pulled the pan off the stove.

“Put it in here’” she said.

The eggs were still bubbling as she put the pan on the table.

“Mum?” I asked, the pan on the table.

“Yeah?”

“Show me your breasts?”

She leaned over the table, and opened her nightgown. Her breasts were saggy, but I’d never seen breasts in real life before. Her nipples were pointing at me.

“Okay, Mum,” as I pulled down my pants. I stood up from the chair and positioned my cock over the frying pan on the table. I jerked off. I watched my Mum fondle her tits as I came. She looked in awe as I spewed ropes and strands of cum into the pan.

My sperm once again was more than I could ever imagine. It splattered across the eggs in amazing milky white strands. Spurt after spurt, as my Mum kept watching.

“You spent?” She asked, still holding her tits. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Time for breakfast, then!” She stirred and salted the cum-soaked eggs and scooped them onto her plate. I’ve never seen my Mum eat so fast!

I sat and watched her eat it all, while I drank my coffee. She didn’t take the time to speak; she just ate until the plate was clean.

“Son?” She asked, swallowing the last fork-full. “That was good!”

As she put her plate in the dishwasher, she brought back a cup with her. She placed it in front of me.

“If you have to cum again, please put it in here.” She told me.

“Why, Mum?” I asked.

“I have to go out. When I come home I want you to pour it on my face.”

Cool