My Mum Teresa's a Dirty Stripteaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the clock struck the hour, Mum pulsated her brown hole in and out, to the little mechanical bird's tune, and she sang its call along with it, as I gazed mesmerized at her bum hole, and I began to spurt my sperm without touching my dick! The cuckoo mocked me, her asshole pulsed and mocked me, and my dirty cheating cuckolding Mum's sexy voice mocked me! I blushed and shot my wad onto her heels and up her shapely calves, hearing all the while, "Cuckoo! Cuckoo! Cuckoo!" from Mum's taunting but soothing voice!

She was in fits of laughter all morning. She loves that cuckoo clock, with it's connotations of cuckoldry. She even calls it the cuckold clock.

I can't help it, I'm hooked on my Step Mum's kinks and humiliations; Well you can't deny she's a raunchy and imaginative "Cuckold Mom", as I'd term it!

Let me know if you liked this story, or my others.

12