My Muse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved to the dresser, opening the top drawer to retrieve what is going to be needed to show her who was in control and brought it back to the side of the bed. Hovering over her body, I traced the fur band of the handcuffs over her midriff lightly, "Do you know what these are lover?"

She smiled up at me, making me regret the blindfold because I couldn't see the smile extending to her eyes.

"Mmhmm," she replied.

Taking her hands, I moved her back up the bed, taking the time to make sure she was comfortable. Moving ever so slowly, I traced just the edge of the fur from the cuffs over her breasts, teasing across the swollen nipples, over her chest, across her shoulder and up her arm before snapping it over her wrist.

Her body arched in response to the feather light touch, her mouth opening as she began to pant with the desire for a more solid contact.

"Oh no baby, you started this, but I'm going to finish it."

Taking the other pair of cuffs I repeated the process for the other side before firmly attaching her arm to the headboard. I stepped back to look at her supine form stretched out before me again, loving the way that her breasts were now stretched, her nipples seemed to be harder than they were before.

Moving to the side of the bed, I traced the tip of my finger through her naked slit, gathering her juices on my finger, but not pressing hard enough to give her anything but a sense of longing.

"I can tease you all night long pet, and enjoy every delicious minute of it."

Bending forward, I captured a swollen nipple between my lips, nipping it with my teeth while my fingers slid back down through her pussy, tickling across her perineum, watching her mouth open in silent acceptance of my teasing digit, my lips sucking harder on her nipple as my finger teased lower still.

"See what happens to bad little girls when they don't answer the questions they are asked?" I queried as my finger moves ever lower, the touch feather-light as it glided around her tight little asshole.

I felt her body clenching in response, as the ball of my finger passed over her anal opening, my lips once again busy with her nipple. I felt her body tightening with need as I continued to tease her, my tongue circling across the tip of her swollen nipple, "Mmm, so delicious is your body pet."

"Pleaseeee" I heard her whisper as her body lifted off the mattress, trying desperately to gain stronger contact, "Oh god, please."

Smiling at her, even though she couldn't see me, I teased my tongue down the slope of her breast, kissing and nipping her beautiful skin, stopping to circle her navel, my free hand now teasing around the nipple, squeezing it gently between finger and thumb, pulling it away from her breast, making her breath catch as she felt the tip of my other finger still gently probing against her ass.

My tongue caressed across her swollen clit, the rough texture giving a hint of how good it could be if only I would press harder, if only I would suck on her hard little nub, bring it into my mouth and lap at it until her body tightened in orgasmic release, if only...

All that could be heard was the rasp of her breath in the room, over the soft sound of the music in the background, as I backed completely away from her body. The seconds dragging by ever so slowly, darkness encompassing her as she is robbed of her ability to see what is happening.

"Baby?" She whispered.

The tip of my tongue glided over the outer side of her ear as I whisper to her softly, "What would you like princess?"

"Please, I need to cum. I want you to slide two fingers in and out of me while licking my clit and as soon as I begin to cum, I need you to fuck me," she moaned as my lips continued to nibble on her earlobe.

I grinned to myself, I was finally getting her where I wanted. I wanted her hot, panting, desiring more. She loved to tease me, showing me little glimpses of forbidden flesh when we were in settings where I was hindered by circumstances to respond.

I couldn't count the number of times she would show me that shy smile when she knew that I had seen just what she had planned for me to see, whether it was a shot of her lovely cleavage as she bent over serving me my drink while our friends droned on about something they felt was important, or a flash of her inner thigh as she adjusted her skirt where only I could see.

The absolute worst was when she would gently slide her sexy fingernails up the inside of my leg at dinner with our friends. I would be trying to maintain a conversation and she would decide to be the little tease.

I grinned as I realized how much the tides had finally turned. It's not that she never followed through with the teasing, she never left me disappointed, but the tease was such a mixture of agony and ecstasy and finally it was my turn.

"I know you want to cum for me love, but I'm the one in control right now. I'm the one who decides when your tight little pussy gushes for me. I want to feel your hot little snatch squeezing my hard cock as your body convulses in orgasm.

"I want to hear you panting as I drive my hard cock in and out of your tight snatch, and I'm going to tape every last second of it so you can watch how hot you look when you cum. So you can see your body tightening, your breasts lifting as you release."

My hands moved in concert with my mouth, one hand cupping her breast twisting the nipple between my finger and thumb as my mouth sucked hungrily on her other one and my other hand ran circles around her swollen clit.

I could feel the fire rising in me, the sensations that her body were giving me, the soft moaning and twisting of her flesh as I continued to torture it, was almost too much. I moved my head up and kissed her, my tongue fucking into her mouth as I moved my other hand down and drive two finger deep into her pussy, pushing them in and out, my thumb moving up to press against her clit as I growled deep in my throat, sending vibrations through her lips.

Her tongue dueled with mine in a heated fight for supremacy as we allowed our primal hunger to show through. The moans now filled the room as she grounded her pelvis up to meet my hand, thrusting, pushing, trying to pull more of my fingers into her hungry cunt.

She tore her mouth from mine, "Oh god baby, I'm so close, can you feel how tight and wet I am?"

Words that only fueled my hunger. I released her breast as I pivoted my lower body down and start laving her cunt with my tongue, my hunger causing me to remove my fingers so I could gather more of her cum in my mouth, sucking her swollen pussy lips one at a time into my mouth.

My body turned to the point where the head of my swollen cock was now touching the side of her face, precum leaking from it's tip and leaving a trail on along her cheek, "Clean it Angie, lick my cock, you made it this way, now clean it up!" I demanded as I turned back to attacking her pussy with my mouth, feeling her tentatively run her tongue over the swollen head of my prick, sending shivers through my body at the delicate connection.

Reaching back in with my hand I teased my fingers into her cunt again, driving them in and out as I lapped at her clit.

After soaking them in her juices I moved one finger down slowly and teased it around her asshole, pressing gently against her tight little rosebud until I slid it through to the first knuckle.

Her body bucked in response to the invasion of her tight little ass, a deep groan vibrated along the head of my cock, causing my nuts to tighten, forcing me to use all my willpower not to explode in her mouth, I'm not ready for that yet, I want this to take some time.

I pulled my cock from the suction of her mouth, hearing the audible pop, "God pet, you're killing me," I moaned as I slowly ran my tongue over her pussy, drinking her juices, savoring every taste.

Her moans and gyrations were like dinner music to my ears. It turned me on so much to turn her on, to feel her body responding to my touch, to know that she desired my cock to enter her.

Moving my body around so that I was now positioned between her legs, I moved my finger out of her ass slowly, bringing my other hand forward to slide two fingers into her pussy, slamming them in and out, the sound of her pussy being fucked filling the room, adding to the symphony of our breathing.

Placing my mouth over her clit again, I remembered your request, "Tell me when you're close pet."

I started licking viciously at her pussy, my tongue abusing her already sensitive clit, lapping at it with broad strokes of my tongue, my fingers moving in concert with it as I pounded in and out of your body, driving into you with a force that caused your breasts to jump.

"Oh god baby, NOW, put your cock in me now!!" She screamed as she felt her whole being surrendering to orgasm.

I could feel it and had been holding myself at the ready for this moment. I moved over her body quickly, the head of my cock like a heat seeking missile knew where home was and slid between her lips, driving into her cunt just as it spasmed in orgasm, deep primal grunts coming from her mouth as her body bridged off the bed in response to this new invasion.

My hands moved over her head and pinned her already manacled hands to the bed as I begin to fuck her in earnest, pounding her pussy with wild abandon, our pelvises slapping together in a dance as old as time.

"Oh god baby, I'm not going to last in this wonderfully tight cunt," I groaned as I slammed in and out again, feeling how tight she'd become with her release.

"Yeah baby, fill me, let your cum run out of me like a river," she responded, gyrating her hips, working my cock fully, squeezing it with her pussy, milking it as yet another orgasm began to ascend through her body.

Slamming home one more time, I pushed my cock as deep as it would go, feeling hergrip me with all of her might, "FUCKKKKK!" I screamed as I closed my teeth over her hard nipple again, biting down with a little too much energy, even as she screamed her way through another orgasm.

The release, after so long, left us laying there, our hearts beating as one, almost to the point to be able to be heard.

Lifting my body off of hers, and slowly moving her blindfold up over her eyes, to see them shining up at me, reflecting the smile on her lips, "Thank you," I whispered as I bent my face down to kiss her lips softly, "that was wonderful."

"Mmm, it was," she replied, "if I had known it would have that effect; I'd have done it a long time ago."

Grinning at her, I kissed her mouth again, "Yeah? Well just wait to see what I have planned for tomorrow."

12