My Music Teacher

Story Info
I met my retired music teacher whom I idolized in my childhood.
1.8k words
4.14
33.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sent to supervise the construction of a new stretch of road in this town. As equipment and machineries were sent here in stages, I didn't have much to do, so I spent most of the time driving around and reading papers over cups of coffee. I liked to sit in one particular coffee shop giving me a full view of the wet market.

One morning as I was having coffee, I noticed a lady walking towards her car parked near to where I was sitting. She must be in her late 60s. With an average height of 170cm and a thick body, she reminded me of my childhood music teacher. In my early school days, we all loved our music teacher. We loved the songs she taught us. I remembered those songs very well till today. The Old Kentucky Home and Santa Lucia were my favourites.

As she came near her car, someone greeted her. I immediately knew that it was her, my favourite music teacher. She had both hands full of vegetables and fish from the wet market. I walked up to her and help her open the boot of her car. She looked up and immediately recognized me. She was so happy to see me. She asked about my family and her other ex-students. She introduced me to some of her friends passing by us. She told them that I was her favourite pupil.

We exchanged phone numbers then she headed home. I heard of her retirement many years ago through some former classmates. She never got married and had remained a spinster till today. We had so much love and respect for her. I was hoping to meet her again and would like to buy her gifts. She was also a family friend.

Later that evening I received a call from her. She invited me over to have dinner. So around 7pm I drove to her house. It was in a housing estate. I spotted her car parked at the car porch. I rang the door bell, and in a moment, the door opened. She was her usual self and still wore knee length skirt. She was alone off course and had me seated at the dinner table. So we ate and talked about the old days.

After dinner, she prepared coffee and we sat watching the television. She asked a lot about me but out of respect i never asked about her. The wall clock struck ten. I excused myself and told her I should be on my way. She insisted I come for dinner again the next day. Promising her that I would come, I drove back.

That afternoon I went around town searching for a perfect gift. I couldn't find any thing meaning for some one her age at the gift shop. So I went to the supermarket and strolled along looking high and low, still I found nothing suitable. Then the last department was the pharmaceutical. I pondered over those range of nutritious products and decided on chicken essence. I bought a 1 dozen pack.

I reached her house a little earlier at 6.30pm hoping to help her prepare dinner. She was at the door when I exited my car. I handed her the box of chicken essence and clearly she was elated.

"So thoughtful of you" was all she said.

We went straight to the kitchen and she continued her chores from where left them. I made myself useful here and there. She was as her usual self wearing a knee length skirt. Always with a matching blouse and since my childhood days, I have never seen her in any other attire. This evening was my first time seeing her in a thin loose t shirt , probably her dressing at home.

All the while she dominated our conversation. Only then I noticed her pointed nipples under the t shirt. As she stirred a pot of boiling soup, the movement of her boobs clearly indicated a papaya sized boobs underneath. She didn't wear a bra. I didn't want to be caught eyeing her virgin treasure.

She had been living alone all these years and have got used to it. While having dinner, our conversation was lively. She was always high spirited ever since I knew her in my childhood days. Age wise, she was around forty years ahead of me. She didn't look that old though. As our conversation dragged on, it soon focussed on her knee ailment. She related to me that her knee gave her lots of problems. Many times she had to endure the pain and remained indoors.

After dinner we sat at her sitting room watching television. Nothing interesting was on air and she brought up her knee problems again. This time, she put her knee on the sofa and showed me problem knee. She insisted that i feel her knee. I reached out and touched her knee just to please her. I gave her knee a gentle rub.

"That's good, if you can give it a proper massage would be better," she said.

To me it was a taboo to get too intimate with our teacher who was also our parent's friend. The mixed feelings of guilt and embarrassment engulfed me. Before I could valuate the situations further, she had already shifted and reclined on the sofa with both legs resting on my lap. I couldn't refuse so I just got along with it.

Her knees were thick, I had to take extra care not to hurt her knees. Being too gentle would be tickling her. It was quite an effort on my part to apply the correct pressure on her knees. I rubbed her knee one at a time. It was at the point of shifting one knee that I caught sight of her white panty. When her two legs parted, I could actually see her panty vividly. Embarrassment made me looked away. She did nothing to cover up. She might treat our present relationship as an aunt-nephew affair.

After both knees were well massaged, she turned face down and made me massage the back of her knees. Most of the time one of her leg would touch my cock. Each time her leg touched my cock, I would move to avoid contact. Each time she would move one leg to rest on my cock. It dawned to me now that she did it on purpose. When I let her leg rest there, I could feel that she applied a bit of pressure on my cock with her leg.

After the back of both knees were done, she asked me to massage the back of her thighs. She had thick thighs. So I started with one thigh, massaging it from the back of her knee up. She pulled up her skirt to give me more freedom of space. Her skirt was half way up her thighs. I did a good job on one thigh and moved on to the next. She parted her legs further giving me a good view of her assets under her skirt. I tried to rub higher up. She didn't protest. So I kept it on. Tempted to go higher, I tried to rub her thigh right to the base of her buttock. She didn't protest either.

Now the massage was focussed on the base of her butt. She had a round ass, and it looked firm. Every now and then, I changed from left thigh to right thigh, rubbing them right to the base of her round fleshy butt. I was tempted to pretend touching her pussy accidentally. After several moves, I made one "accidental touch", again she didn't complain.

Her pussy was soft to touch. My erect cock stood pressing against one of her legs. I got bolder making each move ending up touching her pussy. Each time the contact was more prominent.

Finally she said " let's massage the front of my thighs" while turning her body around. Still reclining, she lifted both legs and rest them on my!ap. She must gave seen the bulge of my erect cock. This time she can easily rubbed my cock by bending and straightening one knee. That she did as I predicted. Her skirt was now all the way up exposing the "V" of her panty. As my hand movements made me touch her pussy every time I stroke upwards, she now began rubbing her legs against my cock.

This time as my hand touched her pussy, I stopped right there and started massaging her pussy. Her eyes closed but her leg were intentionally rubbing my cock. I rubbed her pussy moving my hands to the edge of her panty. I slowly worked my hands and finally could get my fingers inside her panty. I felt thick hair covering her slit. I continued for a while before I finally tried to remove her panty.

At this point she pulled my hands making me lie on top of her. Our face met and we started kissing. Her tongue was probing my lips forcing it's way into my mouth seeking my tongue. I could feel her removing her panty sliding it down her knees. Then she unzipped my jeans and took my cock out. She immediately guided my cock into her pussy.

My cock slid in easily into her wet pussy. Her pussy was quite firm and tight. I started pumping slowly. Her lips were locked to mine and her tongue curling around mine. She moaned as I fucked her gradually stepping up my rhythm. As her breath quickened, she lifted her legs and locked me at the waist. Then she let out a loud moan and told me to fuck harder. I fucked her real hard and fast as I was also on the point of ejaculation. I didn't think of anything else at this point but let my cum gushed into her very wet pussy. I could feel her pussy throbbing hard against my cock. My cock seemed to throb endlessly too.

She kept on kissing and her tongue kept on probing mine. Then she slowly released her legs locked around my waist and lay panting. I took the opportunity to move my face down to her boobs. I have not seen nor touched her tits. I lifted her t shirt and there I saw a pair of papaya sized boobs. I put my lips on her tits and began sucking her nipples one after another. That was as much as I could do as for now my cock became flaccid and spent.

We got up and went to the wash room together and took a warm shower. She helped me wiped dry and we both got dressed up. I was back in my jeans and she in her night dress. Before I left, she pulled me closer for another intimate kiss.

She whispered good night in my ears and said "I love you so much".

At the door she reminded me to come for dinner again. I was still in a daze because it never crossed my mind that one day I would fuck my music teacher.